Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked her cheek and she turned her face into his hand. Holding the back of her neck he lead her from the box and down the staircase. When they reached the lobby she could feel eyes on her and looking up she saw Abrielle gliding towards them.

Drago felt Ealasaid's shoulders slump and followed her gaze to the woman approaching them. With a small smile, he turned her and leaning down gently pressed his lips to hers. He felt her relax and deepened the kiss, pushing his tongue past her lips. He clutched her plait, pulling her head back and her small hands clutched at his shirt. She reached onto her toes, pressing herself close to him and his free hand slid round to the small of her back.

His sensitive hearing picked up on Abrielle's noise of disgust and he couldn't help his smile. Pulling back, he nipped at Ealasaid's bottom lip and she giggled softly. He kissed her forehead leaving a smudge of her lipstick and rolled his eyes.

"It looks incredible but fuck it's messy."

She laughed again and rubbed her thumb across his mouth. "I'm surprised I've still got any on."

Subtly he looked over her shoulder, Abrielle had left and he pulled her close to his side. He could feel eyes on them, sliding his hand down her back he grabbed her ass and squeezed.

"Come on ma petite, I'm taking you home."

Leading her from the theatre he walked to the black car waiting for them and opened the back door. She slid into the leather seat, he joined her and the car moved away. He draped his arm across her shoulders and stroked the soft skin of her neck.

"So how did you like it?"

She turned to him and his breath caught in his throat. She was smiling and her bright eyes sparkled. "It was incredible." She moved quickly, taking him by surprise and swung her leg over his lap. Settling herself against him, she stroked the back of his neck. "Better than I could have imagined."

He smiled and rested his large hands on her thighs through her dress. The material was soft against his skin and he could feel the heat of her body through it.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself."

She leant down and kissed him. Her soft lips pressing against his briefly and he groaned at her sweet taste.

"Thank you." Her voice was husky, taking him by surprise and he stared into her bright eyes. "No one has ever done anything like that for me before. You made me feel so special."

"You deserve someone who will make you feel like that everyday." He gently stroked her cheek with a calloused thumb. "You're very special to me ma petite."

She felt her cheeks blush hotly and leant down to kiss him again. Her lips parted against his and he felt her small tongue dart into his mouth. He slid his hands down her waist and over her thighs. Pushing the skirt of her dress up he growled as he felt her silken skin but stopped just before he reached the apex of her thighs. His thumbs brushed against the lace of her panties and she shivered in his lap.

He gently bit at her lower lip and pushed his hips up. She could feel his thick cock harden between her legs and a corner of her mouth curved upwards as she reached between them. Stroking her hand across him through his trousers she flicked her tongue out, catching his lip.

Slowly her delicate fingers worked his belt, button and zip free before sliding into his trousers to stroke him through his boxers.

"Dammit Eala." His voice was a low moan, he spoke through gritted teeth and his hands dug into her skin hard enough to leave a bruise.

Pulling back the waistband of his boxers, she slid her hand inside and gripped his thick length. She brought her lips to his neck and kissed the skin as her hand began to move against him. He dropped his head back against the leather seat and his eyes slid closed. She dragged her tongue up his neck and bit gently on his ear lobe as her free hand pulled up the skirt of her dress. Pushing her hips forward she felt his hard length press against the wet lace of her panties and a soft gasp escaped her throat; raising up she pulled the materiel to one side before sliding down his cock, grinding her hips against him.

"Oh fuck." His voice was low, rumbling from his chest and his fingers dug deeper into her skin. "You're so fucking tight." His teeth were gritted tightly as he fought against his urge to pin her down on the seat beneath him and fuck her until she screamed.

She smiled as she felt the muscles in his chest tense beneath her fingers and slowly she loosened his tie. There was something different about this man, something dark just beneath his calm demeanour and she wanted to see what would happen when his control slipped. Pulling his tie away she dropped it to the floor behind her and began to kiss his neck again while she unbuttoned his shirt. She could feel him trembling against her and pushed her hips down, driving him deeper into her tight pussy.

She moved one hand to hold onto the seat and the other to pull the band from his hair before tangling her fingers into the soft, blonde curls. Thrusting her hips harder against him she brushed her lips across his but when he leant forward to chase the kiss she pulled away with a smile.

"Stay still." Her words were a breathy whisper and another growl ripped from his chest.

"Eala," a jolt went through her at the sound of his voice. It sounded as though it tore out of his chest and she felt a sharp sting on her legs as his nails ripped through her skin.

Suddenly cold air reached her and she gasped turning to look up, out of the open door, into the smiling face of the driver. Drago let out a bark like laugh as she stared up, frozen still, her cheeks burning a dark pink.

"Come on little one." Moving to the edge of the seat he stood, taking her with him and walked from the car into the house. He walked up the stairs, his thick cock still stretching her open and she moaned quietly with each step as he pressed deep inside her.

He pushed open the door to the bedroom and turned pressing her back against the wood, closing it. Taking hold of her hands he held them either side of her head and thrust hard against her.

"Oh my god." Her hands curled into fists and her legs wrapped tighter around his waist as he pounded into her.

He snarled. It wasn't enough. Pulling her away from the door, he set her on her feet at the edge of the bed and spun her round so she faced away from him. Quickly he stripped her out of her dress and underwear until she was naked save for the heeled shoes and pushed down on her back. She bent at the waist until her chest rested against the sheets and he repeated her earlier command.

"Stay still."

Quickly he undressed, then knelt behind her and gently blew on the lips of her soft pink pussy, just visible between her legs. Slowly he ran his tongue over her, tasting her sweet juices and she moaned quietly, pushing her hips back against him. With a smile he gave her round ass a quick slap and watched the red mark blossom on her snow white skin.

"I said stay still."

Standing back up he took hold of her hips and slowly pushed deep inside her. Her tight pussy gripped his cock and he held himself against her for a moment just feeling. Holding her hips tighter he began to move against her, pulling his hips back until only the head of his cock was inside her before slamming back and hearing her gasp.

He felt huge inside her and she stretched her arms forward clutching the sheets beneath her. He thrust quicker feeling her grow wetter and he looked down watching his cock disappear into her. He curled his hand under her thigh and lifted her leg until her knee rested on the bed, spreading her wider and allowing him to hit deeper.

Reaching forward he twisted her long hair around his fist and pulled her head back. Her back curved and his eyes roamed over her beautiful skin. She felt like silk beneath his fingers and he thrust harder leaning down to bite the back of her neck.

"Oh fuck Drago. I'm gonna cum." She pushed back harder against him her whole body trembling as the head of his cock hit against the sweet spot inside her. Her fingers clutched harder at the sheets and he slid his hand under her to gently brush against her swollen clit.

"Drago." His name was a husky cry and her pussy convulsed around him. He growled through gritted teeth and held himself deep inside her, spilling his cum into her welcoming pussy. She collapsed forward onto the bed and he worked to control his breathing as he stroked her back, feeling her tremble beneath his fingers.

As the lust cleared he suddenly felt worried and stepped back looking down at her.

"Eala?" She didn't answer and he felt cold. "Ealasaid, are you OK?"

She crawled onto the bed and rolled onto her back. Her lips were curved in a smile and she stretched her arms over her head, arching her back.

"That was incredible."

He laughed and sat on the edge of the bed. "Dammit woman I thought I had hurt you."

She laughed and came to sit behind him. Her legs came to rest either side of his, she kicked off her shoes and she began to comb her fingers through his long hair. Her eyes roamed over the scars on his skin and she bit her lip.

"You don't want to ask about them ma petite. It's not a very nice story." She saw his shoulders slump. "It would scare you."

"I don't scare easy."

He laughed softly. "I'm sure you don't, but I think this would do it."

She felt disappointment settle in her stomach but shrugged it off. "It's OK, I'm not going to force you to tell me." He felt cold at her tone but before he could say anything else she spoke again. "Your hair is so soft."

"It never gets this long."

She tilted her head to the side and pulled it back. "I like it." She began to plait the soft blonde locks. "It makes you stand out."

She finished her plait and, taking the band from the end of her hair, tied it securely. He waited until she had finished before turning and pressing her back against the bed. Laying between her legs he rested his weight on his forearms either side of her head and stroked her hair away from her face. She smiled and gently touched his cheek. Holding her to his chest he pulled back the sheets and dropped her into bed. Walking back to the door he switched off the light before sliding into the bed beside her. Pulling her back against him, he wrapped his arm around her waist and stretched the other out under her head. She pressed backwards against his hard chest and held his hand with her own. He kissed the back of her neck and smiled.

"Get some sleep little one."

His voice was soft and she felt her eyes grow heavy. His warmth at her back made her feel safe and within minutes she was asleep. He held her tightly looking down at her peaceful face. He knew she wanted to ask about the scars and he knew one day he would have to tell her what had happened to him, but for now he would keep her out of that part of his life. He didn't want to loose her too soon.

He slept fitfully, his night disturbed by dark dreams that slipped from his memory as he woke; but each time he as jerked from sleep her warm body next to him calmed him. Finally, he slept peacefully but when he woke he panicked, she was gone. Rolling from the bed he walked through to the en suite bathroom and looked around. It was empty.

"Fuck." Grabbing a pair of grey sweatpants, he pulled them on and hurried from the room. He stopped at the top of the staircase and called her name but there was no answer. He could hear music coming from the kitchen and underneath a sweet voice. He practically ran downstairs and skidded into the kitchen, but what he saw stopped him dead.

She stood at the stove, her hips swaying to the music and he could smell bacon cooking. She sang along to radio as she cooked and she had dressed in one of his white shirts. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and her hair was piled in a messy knot on top of her head. His shirt swamped her, falling to mid-thigh and for a moment her just watched her. Leaning against the door frame he folded his arms and smiled.

She turned towards the table, a frying pan in her hand and she jumped when she saw him. Her cheeks were pink and her eyes sparkled.

"God you scared the life outta me! For a big guy you're pretty light on your feet."

He laughed and shrugged. "I do what I can." He glanced to the table where two plates were sat. "You cooking for me?"

She rolled her eyes. "Don't get used to it, I just wanted to thank you for last night." She slid the bacon onto the plates and motioned for him to sit. He leant to kiss her cheek as he passed her and slid into his seat the table.

She hummed quietly as she loaded their plates with bacon, eggs, sausage, pancakes and filled their cups with with coffee. Two glasses, filled with orange juice already waited and when she took the seat next to him he reached out and held her softly round the back of her neck. Pulling her close he pressed a lingering kiss to her lips.

"This looks incredible ma petite."

She blushed and he stroked her cheek. Letting her go he picked up his fork and shovelled the food into his mouth. His eyes widened and he looked back at her.

"Wow. This is amazing."

She giggled softly. "You sound surprised."

"A girl of many talents aren't you?"

"I have a couple I guess."

They chatted comfortably as they ate and he felt a warmth in his stomach. This felt right. When he finished he pushed his plate away and leant back with a sigh. She stood and went to clear the table but he caught her hand and pulled her onto his lap.

"Leave it, Mina will clean it up."

She frowned and looked at him, her head tilted to one side. "Who's Mina?"

"She works for me."

"Like a maid?"

He thought for a moment. "I guess so."

She laughed. "How the other half live."

He buried his face in her neck, inhaling her sweet scent and held her tightly to him. "I never thought of it that way before." He kissed her soft skin. "Are you working today?"

She shook her head. "I've got the next two days off." She felt him smile against her neck.

"Perfect." With a sigh he stood and set her back on her feet. "I have a couple of things I need to take care of this morning but after that I want to take you somewhere. Until then explore the house, just don't come in my study." He jerked his head motioning out of the door. "It's the room opposite, everywhere else is yours."

"OK. How long do you think you'll be?"

"Won't be longer than a couple hours, don't worry little one I'll come and collect you when I'm finished."

Together they walked upstairs and she sat on the bed as he went through to the bathroom. She crawled onto the bed and dug in the bedside drawer pulling out a pack of cigarettes, an ashtray and a lighter. Taking a deep drag, she blew the smoke towards the ceiling and listened as the shower was turned on. Crossing her legs, she watched the steam swirl out through the open door. She finished her cigarette and crushed it out into the ashtray; standing from the bed she made her way to the bathroom. In one corner was the large shower, more like a glass room than anything. In the middle of the room was a huge bath, it was set into a raised section of the grey slate floor. She watched him, she could just make out him naked figure through the steamed up glass of the shower and bit her lip, folding her arms across her chest.

He felt her eyes on him and smiled; turning he opened the door and held out his hand to her. "You took your time."

Slowly she unbuttoned the shirt she wore and let it drop from her shoulders. His eyes roamed over her curved figure. Her waist was small, her hips and ass rounded and her soft breasts sat high on her chest. His eyes slid down her body and he smiled. The soft patch of red curls between her legs made his mouth water and he waited impatiently as she stepped into the shower with him.

He took hold of her around the waist and pressed her against the cool, grey slate of the wall. His fingers curled gently around her throat and he kissed her roughly. She moaned as he took hold of both of her wrists in his free hand and held them above her head. He spread her legs with his knee and pressed closer to her hearing her breathing speed up as her back arched against him.

The hand that held her neck moved down and his fingers toyed and played with her soft pink nipple. Slowly he moved his hand down and felt the wetness between her legs, she gasped, her head dropping back against the wall.

He leant down and spoke softly into her ear. "Keep your hands there." He let go of her wrists and pulled the band from her hair letting it fall over her shoulders. He wrapped his arm around her waist and lifted her, his free hand still toyed between her legs. Slowly he pushed his finger into her tight heat and she pushed her hips forward, encouraging more. Her hands left the wall coming down to hold his shoulders and he tutted.

"You must learn to do as you're told little one."

He stepped away from the wall and pushed her hands behind her. Stepping back, he trapped her arms between her and the wall. He pushed a second finger inside her and she moaned softly as he stretched her. He growled, he couldn't wait any longer.

Lifting her higher he teased her entrance with the head of his cock before pushing deep inside. She dropped her head back, her hands curling into fists behind her back and she felt the sting of her nails against the soft flesh.

"Oh my god." Her legs tightened round his waist and she pushed her hips forward. "Please Drago."

One corner of his mouth curved up in a smile and he hooked his arms under her legs, spreading her wider. His hands held her round ass and he moved her against him. Each thrust made his cock brush against the sensitive nerves inside her and her breathing grew ragged. She dropped her head forward and he felt her soft lips on his neck. He stepped away from the wall and her arms wrapped around his neck, her nails biting into the skin of his back. He gritted his teeth at the sharp pain and thrust harder.

Her tight pussy gripped his length, stroking him and her nails raked down his back as her back arched. Her breath was quick against his neck and she trembled in his arms. Pushing her back against the cold wall he held himself deep inside her and allowed her to grind her hips against him. Her nails dug harder into his back, breaking the skin and he could feel blood rolling down. He thrust harder, feeling her tense until she cried out. Her pussy convulsed around his thick length, wrenching a growl from his chest and he placed her on her feet before spinning her round to face the wall. Bending his knees slightly to align their hips he thrust back inside her and a shiver went through her.

"You're so beautiful." He leant down to speak against her ear, pushing her hair over her shoulder and biting gently on the lobe. "God what are you doing to me?"

He thrust harder and his hand slid down her back and over her hips, between her legs. Gently he brushed his finger against her small clit and she shuddered, biting down on her lower lip to muffle her cries. He tutted again and held her chin gently turning her head so she looked at him. Pulling her lip from her teeth he stroked his thumb over her soft skin.

"Don't hide them. I want to hear you."

She whimpered and he smiled. Taking hold of her wrists, he held her arms pinned behind her back and the fingers of his free hand curled around her neck. She was stretched on tiptoe to keep their hips aligned and he watched the play of muscles underneath her pale white skin. Her round ass pressed against him and her soft pussy gripped his cock tightly, milking his thick length.

He thrust harder, hitting against her cervix each time he bottomed out inside her and she cried out. He could feel her hands bunching into fists against his stomach and her head dropped back to rest on his shoulder. His lips played over her neck and he felt her pulse beating under her soft skin. Her stomach clenched and she pushed back harder as her orgasm grew.