Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck Drago. I'm going to cum."

He let go of her wrists and moved his hand between her legs, gently finding her small clit with his finger. Pressing gently, he nipped at her neck before whispering hoarsely in her ear. "Cum."

Her body tensed against him, trembles ran through her and her hips thirst back against him as he came. He felt her nails scratch against his stomach as her hands clenched into fists and his name was a husky cry on her lips. He growled deep in his chest and thrust once more into her tight, wet heat before spilling his warm cum deep into her.

He dropped his forehead to rest against the back of her neck and listened to the sounds of their ragged breathing over the running water. Letting go of her hands he pushed her long hair over her shoulder and breathed in her sweet scent. Turning her, he pulled her close to him, wrapping his arms around her tightly. She held him round the waist and rested her head on his muscled chest. With a sigh he kissed the top of her head.

"I have to go; I can't be late." She nodded and he kissed her nose. He stepped from the shower and she watched as he wrapped himself in a towel before walking through to the bedroom. She stretched her arms above her head, feeling the hot water relax her sore muscles and shook her head. She could feel the idiotic grin on her face but couldn't stop. Quickly he washed her hair before turning off the water, wrapping herself in a towel and following him through to the bedroom.

He stood in front on the bed, he wore grey suit trousers, black shoes and a white shirt. His hands were busy with his tie but he glanced up as she entered. The slow smile curved one side of his mouth upwards and he tightened the tie. His tongue slowly made its way along his bottom lip and she felt a jolt go through her stomach. His hair hung loose around his shoulders and she walked over to him and pushed on his chest so he sat on the edge of the bed. He allowed her to push him down and stared up at her, his hands slowly sliding up her legs under the soft white towel.

Climbing onto the bed she moved to sit behind him and combed her fingers through his damp hair. A soft purring noise came from his chest and she pressed closer against his back.

"What's this meeting about?"

He tensed slightly but spoke. "Family business. It's very boring ma petite."

"I've never known anyone with family business that needs to be settled in a meeting." She glanced down at his clothes. "Especially not in suits."

"We're an old family. It's mainly about my father's businesses, turns out it takes a lot of people to run an empire."

She began to plait his hair intricately. For once he seemed inclined to talk about himself and she waited patiently for him to speak again.

"I was an only child so all of father's businesses came to me when he died. I had no idea what I was doing and didn't want to learn so I left. Travelled around for a bit, took some time for myself."

"Is that when you went to Canada?"

"Yeah." His voice was low and she felt her stomach clench. "I stayed there for a few years, in a cabin out in the forest. Nothing but me, the mountains and the animals. Sometimes I wonder why I ever came back."

She tied off the end of his hair and gently stroked the back of his neck. "Why did you?"

His broad shoulders were slumped and he looked down at his hands. "I'm a LaBelle. I couldn't just mope about my whole life. I have a name to live up to and my father's reputation to protect." He twisted and rested one hand on her thigh. "Besides if I hadn't have come back I never would have met you."

She blushed and looked down. Laughing he held her round the waist and stood. Kissing her deeply he held her tight before letting her slide down his body and stepping away. Shrugging into his suit jacket he buttoned it quickly before coming back and stroking her cheek.

"I wont be long." He looked her up and down and slowly hooked a finger into the towel, tugging it down. She didn't move to cover herself and his bright eyes roamed over her curved body. "Don't get dressed."

She shivered and he kissed her again before walking from the room. She turned to watch him go, she felt cold without the heat of his body and she wrapped her arms around her waist. Walking over to the wardrobe, she opened the doors and pulled out one of his shirts. Buttoning it quickly she rolled up the sleeves and ran her fingers through her still damp hair. Then with a sigh she looked round.

She hated to admit it to herself but she felt lost without him. She had known the man for two days and already she didn't know how to be on her own.

"Get a grip Saidy." She shook herself then had a thought. She found the clutch bag she had used last night and dug out her phone. Dialling quickly, she waited, drumming her fingers on the dresser. Finally, a voice answered.

"Hi baby girl."

She smiled at Grif's deep southern drawl and sank down onto the edge of the bed.

"Hi."

For a while she chatted happily with her old friend. She felt herself calm as she laughed about her regular's dismay when they had found out she was going on a date and Dylan's promise to 'fuck that asshole up' if he did anything to hurt her.

"If I'm honest I'd be backing your tall, blonde and ripped in that fight."

She giggled. "Don't tell Dylan but so would I."

"So what are you doing today?"

She looked round the empty bedroom again. "He's got some business to take care of then he's taking me out."

"Where?"

"I don't know; he likes to surprise me."

"He's treating you right?" She heard the slight note of protectiveness in Grif's voice and rolled her eyes.

"He's treating me perfectly."

"Good, you just be careful baby. You hear?"

"Yes Grif. Love you."

"Love you too baby girl."

She hung up and dropped the phone onto the bed. Standing she poked her head out of the door and looked up and down the hall. Stepping out she looked over and down to the floor beneath her. The marble floor was cold beneath her feet and she turned her head to look up. She hadn't been to the top floor yet.

"Well he said to explore."

She started up the stairs and when she reached the next floor she looked around. There were only two doors, one either side of the walk way and she turned left towards the first one. The door was heavy, made of a dark wood and she tried to turn the handle.

It was locked. She frowned and tried again but the handle wouldn't budge. She stood for a moment staring at the locked door. She didn't know why but she felt as though there was something inside, calling to her. Pushing the thought from her mind she stepped back and continued round until she reached the second door. She tried the handle, half expecting it to be locked as well but it swung inward easily.

Stepping into the dimly lit room she looked around trying to discern what was inside. The windows were covered with heavy curtains and she could just make out high shelves along the walls, reaching almost to the ceiling. Brushing her hand over the wall she searched for the light switch but couldn't find anything.

"For fuck sake Drago." Carefully she moved through the room, feeling the floor change from smooth marble to hard wood floor beneath her bare feet as she entered the room. A dark shape loomed out at her and she stepped to one side, bringing her hip into contact with something hard. "Ah shit!"

She clutched her hip and stood for a second while the worst of the pain passed. She could feel her pale skin bruising and looked angrily in the direction of the obstacle. Moving more carefully now she continued towards the window and finally took hold of the heavy curtains. Flinging them open, she blinked in the bright sunlight before turning. Her mouth fell open.

There were shelves covering the walls and covering the shelves were books. Hundreds and hundreds of volumes, stacked as high as she could see. There was a plush sofa in the middle of the room, flanked by two high backed armchairs and a rug that looked as though it was made of black fur. Ladders leant against the shelves to reach the higher shelves and more high windows were now visible. On every window the curtains were pulled tightly shut, letting in no light.

Slowly she moved along the shelves, running her fingers over the leather bound books tentatively. Some had titles printed on the spines, many in a strange, foreign language she had never seen before. Finally, she chose one at random and moved over to the rug. Settling herself on the floor she opened the book in front of her. There was a small table beside one of the chairs and sat atop was an ashtray, a packet of cigarettes and a lighter. The packet was open and there was a butt stubbed out in the tray as though someone had been in there recently. She lit one and brought the ashtray down onto the rug next to her and looked down at the first page of the book.

She did not know how much time passed as she read of forgotten worlds, ancient family curses and long dead mythical creatures. Although she didn't understand everything she read she could see a lot of Drago in the characters the book spoke about. A mysterious man with a dangerous secret.

*

Drago leant back in his chair hearing his back click. Rubbing his hands over his face he rolled his shoulders trying to loosen the tight muscles. He heard Lucius laugh from in front of him.

"You know; anyone would think you have a hard life."

"I know they mean well but I think they would be more help if I throttled them."

Lucius laughed again and poured brandy into two glasses. "It would take out some frustration I'll give you that."

He handed Drago a glass and sank into the chair in front of him. Drago raised the glass and together they drank. Lucius' smile faded and suddenly he looked serious.

"Some are worried."

Drago rolled his eyes and lifted his feet to rest on the desk. Shrugging out of his jacket, he draped it over the back of his chair and loosened his tie. "I'm sure they are. They amaze me with what they find to worry about."

"They worry what the Order might do when they find out that Ealasaid is Pure."

Drago felt worry jolt his stomach but didn't let it show. He didn't want Lucius to know he was scared.

"I have already said, if anything happens I will take full responsibility with the Order. They will not touch any of you."

"Drago," his old friend spoke, "I have stood by your side through much worse than a girl. I will not leave you now."

"She's not just a girl."

Lucius' eyes widened in understanding and he smiled. "You really think she is?"

"I know she is. I wouldn't have put any of you in danger for anything less."

Lucius drained his glass and stood. Drago came round and they embraced. "You treat her right Drago. Someone like her doesn't come round very often."

"I will."

Lucius clapped him on the shoulder. "Say hi to her for me. I've grown quite fond of the little thing."

Drago laughed and shook his head. Walking from his study he called out for her softly. There was no answer and he made his way upstairs. He checked the bedroom and every other room on the floor but couldn't find her. Heading upstairs he felt a jolt of fear in his stomach as he looked at the heavy wooden door to his left. Tentatively he moved towards it and tried the handle, breathing a sigh of relief when it didn't move. The door has remained locked for years and but still the memories of what had happened inside haunted him.

His skin was suddenly cold and he moved away from the door. Pushing down the feeling of dread in his gut he walked round to the second door and slowly pushed it open. The sight that greeted him made him smile and he closed the door quietly behind him.

She lay on her stomach on the rug, a book open in front of her. Her long hair fell over her shoulders and the shirt she wore had risen up slightly showing the curve of her ass. In this light he could see marks against the pale skin of her thighs. Several pink lines across the backs of her legs that looked horribly like lash marks. He felt sickness ride in his chest but he pushed it down. He wouldn't push her until she was ready to tell him. She hadn't heard him and he kept his footsteps light as he crossed the room and settled himself on the floor behind her with his back resting against the sofa. Gently he rested his hand on her thigh and felt her jump. She looked over her shoulder and smiled when she saw who it was.

"Hi, I didn't hear you."

He didn't answer, his eyes were glued to her round ass and he pushed his shirt higher up. One large hand squeezed her soft skin and he felt himself grow hard instantly. She sighed and he felt her ass push upwards against his hand. Slowly he pushed her legs apart and growled as he saw her soft pink pussy peeking from between her legs.

"I thought I told you not to get dressed."

She shivered as his deep voice washed over her and he massaged her round ass greedily. He pushed the shirt up her back and ran his hand down the dip in her spine.

"You really must learn to do as you're told ma petite." His hand held her ass again and she bit her lip, pushing back against him. "I have become very accustomed to getting my own way."

Gently he skipped his hand down between her legs, tracing one finger down her slit he felt how wet she was and groaned. Bringing his finger to his lips he tasted her sweetness.

"God you're so wet."

Slowly he pushed his finger into her tight heat feeling the soft walls of her pussy clamp around his finger as she pushed back. Her hands reached out in front of her and he watched her fingers curl into the black rug beneath her. He began to move his finger inside her, pulling back then thrusting back into her wet flesh. Her back arched, pushing her ass higher into her air and he wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her up onto her knees. He pulled her backwards until her knees sat either side of his thighs and her chest lay against the floor between his calves. He leant back against the sofa, just staring at her, drinking her in greedily.

He ran his hands up the back of her thighs, feeling shivers chase themselves over her skin. He kept his touches light, his fingers just brushing over her skin until she was trembling all over. Pushing two fingers inside her he felt her pussy clamp tightly around him and she tossed her head back, sending her hair tumbling across her back. He moved slowly, angling his fingers to brush against the sensitive nerves inside her and she moaned softly; pushing harder back against his fingers, encouraging him deeper.

With a feral smile he flipped her onto her back, laughing at her soft sound of surprise. Laying between her legs he pushed the shirt up and kissed her breast. Taking her small pink nipple into his mouth he listened with a thrill of pride at her gasp and her small hands held his head, pulling him closer. He moved down her body, kissing her silky skin and she giggled sweetly as he moved over her stomach.

"That tickles." He kissed her flat stomach again and she laughed trying to move away. "Drago."

Moving further down her body he pushed her legs apart and lay down, his broad shoulders keeping her thighs spread. He found her clit with his finger and circled the small nub of flesh. She lay back, her arm coming up to rest over her eyes and her cheeks flushed a dark pink as she felt his eyes on her exposed pussy. Looking up her body he kissed the soft auburn curls and pushed his finger back inside her.

"Ah." She shivered and he smiled; leaning down and kissing her wet pussy. He began to move his finger as his tongue teased her wet flesh, circling her small clit and tasting her juices. Her hips thrust against him shamelessly and husky cries escaped her plump lips. She could feel her orgasm building in her stomach and her hand curled into a fist.

"Oh god."

She cried out as her orgasm ripped through her and he smiled. He kept his fingers inside her, feeling her pussy convulse around him and pressed his tongue harder against her clit. He could feel her trying to move away from him and he pulled her legs over his shoulders. Wrapping his arm around her hips he held her still effortlessly as he thrust his fingers harder into her. She whimpered and her hands came down, trying to push him away but he wouldn't move. His tongue worked her clit harder and he curled his fingers upwards hitting against her g-spot.

"Drago please." She didn't know what she was asking him for, her mind was a haze of lust and a dark laugh came from his chest. He knew she was already close again and staring up her body he wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked hard.

She cried out again, her back arching off the floor and her nails raked over his shoulders, hard enough to break the skin. Still he didn't move. He thrust his fingers harder and sucked on her small clit, drinking down her juices greedily. His cock was rock hard and pushed against the zip on his trousers painfully but he forced down his own lust. She was too beautiful when she lost control and he wanted to watch her for a moment longer.

She was pushing his shoulders again, practically sobbing as she tried to get him to stop but it was no use. He was too strong for her and she felt fear lace the pleasure in her stomach. She couldn't get away. He felt her struggle, he knew he should let her go but he couldn't. He knew she was scaring her but something about this girl made it impossible to stop. He couldn't get enough of her.

Again she felt her orgasm building in her stomach and without thinking she began to pull him closer. A growl ripped from his chest as her felt the change in her and thrusting his fingers deep inside her he bit down gently on her clit. She came undone, a husky scream tearing from her throat and her body bucked wildly beneath him. Her hips thrusting up as her back arched again, pushing her pussy closer to his face.

Finally, he pulled his fingers from her and kissed her thigh sweetly. Slowly she came down, her breathing evening out and her hands fell away from him to rest either side of her. He held her around the waist and lifted her against his chest; moving back so he rested against the sofa again he held her in his lap, her legs straddling his. Slowly he undid the buttons on the shirt she wore and pushed it off her shoulders so she sat naked in his lap. Running his hands down her back he savoured the feeling of her skin, she was so soft. Her bright eyes stared intently into his and he saw a frown flash across her face.

"What's wrong?" Her voice was husky and a jolt went through him, his cock grew harder making him wince in pain.

"Nothing little one."

She shook her head and cupped his face in her small hands. Looking at him carefully she brushed her thumb over his cheek then his jaw which he realised was clenched tightly as he gritted his teeth.

"Something happened didn't it? Something in the meeting?"

He laughed and held onto her hips. Tipping her forward so she tumbled against his chest he kissed her neck. "You are very observant Eala." He trailed his lips over her collar bone and up the other side of her neck, inhaling her sweet scent. "You will not wear perfume, I like the scent of your skin."

She shuddered in his arms. His voice was dark and smooth and all thoughts went from her head. She knew she should feel angry that he could do this but at that moment she didn't care. She closed her eyes as he brushed her hair over her shoulder and ran his fingers lightly down the slope of her back. Reaching between them he quickly undid his belt, button and fly, before pushing his trousers down his legs. As he did that he felt her small hands on his chest as she worked the buttons of his shirt free and pushed it from his shoulders.

He could feel her wet pussy against him and flexed his hips upwards, pressing closer. She moaned softly, biting her lip and his hands slid down her back to cup her ass. Slowly he moved her against him, until his thick cock was slick with her juices and she was trembling in his arms. She rolled her hips, encouraging him but he held her still with a laugh.