Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want ma petite?" He smiled and brushed his lips against hers, feeling her shudder.

She opened her mouth but couldn't bring herself to say the words. Her cheeks burned hotly in embarrassment and she dropped her head so her hair feel forward to cover her face.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" He leant forward to speak into her ear, his voice little more than a whisper. "Do you want to feel me deep inside of you?"

She moaned again and nodded. He tutted and nipped her shoulder gently. "You answer me when I ask you a question."

"Yes I do. Please Drago."

A feral growl came from his chest and again she felt a thrill of fear. She didn't know why but this man was dangerous. As soon as the thought had gone through her head she felt him go still against her. Looking up she met his bright eyes and saw something dark there. Slowly he pushed his hips up, his thick cock stretching her as he slid inside and she gasped. She held onto his shoulders and rolled her hips against him, forcing him deeper. His hands tightened on her hips and he pulled her down until he was buried to the hilt in her tight pussy. His fingers dug into her skin, bruising her and he thrust slowly; groaning when she met each movement of his hips, taking him even deeper.

Her hands slid over his shoulders and up the thick column of his strong neck, to toy with the band holding his hair back. She looked at him questioningly and he nodded, feeling her tug the band from his hair. She dug her fingers into the messy blonde waves. Holding tightly, she balled her hands into fists, tilting his head back and he allowed her with a smirk on his handsome face. She leant down, brushing her lips against his throat, feeling his pulse quicken. She flicked her tongue out, tasting him and thrust her hips faster.

His hands moved to hold her ass and he moved her hips faster, finding the rhythm that made her breath catch in her throat. His teeth gritted as she teased his skin with her soft lips and tongue and he moved her faster. The muscles in his stomach clenched as his orgasm built and when she gently bit down on his earlobe he froze, a deep growl ripping from his chest.

She stilled and pulled back, the sound startling her and when she looked into his eyes again she gasped. They were brighter, shining yellow in his tanned face and he stared at her hungrily. She stilled in his lap and for a moment the only sound in the room was the sound of their breathing. His hands fell from her to rest on the floor and he looked at her carefully.

"Are you afraid little one?" His voice was harsh and she shivered at the sound. She was quiet a moment, thinking, before shaking her head.

"No I'm not afraid." She stroked his hair, feeling the softness beneath her fingers and rolled her hips; biting her lip at the feeling of him hitting deep inside of her. "Should I be?"

He gritted his teeth as she moved in his lap. "Yes."

He said nothing else and she watched the pulse in his jaw tick. She knew he was keeping control by a thin thread and she held his hair tightly until he flinched. She didn't know why but she wanted to see what lay under his mask of calm. She leant down and spoke softly into his ear.

"I'm not afraid." His hands crept back to her thighs and he held her tightly. He leant forward and took her lips in a kiss, feeling her lips part beneath his on a moan. His tongue slid into her warm, inviting mouth and he nibbled on her lower lip, before leaning back to watch the beautiful young girl fuck herself on his thick length.

Her fingers tightened in his hair and she bounced in his lap, feeling his cock hit against her cervix making her gasp in a mix of pleasure and pain. She felt the tightening in her stomach and her legs began to tremble as her orgasm built. Her soft cries filled the room and she thrust harder until her head fell back and a husky scream slipped from her lips. He felt her juices flow down his cock as her orgasm took her and he kissed her again, swallowing her moans.

Holding her up he pounded into her, seeking his own pleasure. Her eyes closed and her head fell back. He pushed her orgasm higher until she was shaking uncontrollably and a tear slid down her flushed cheek. His fingers dug harder into her, his nails breaking the skin until he held himself deep inside her; jetting his cum into her tight pussy, filling her. She fell forward, her head resting on his broad shoulder and he stroked her back gently waiting for her trembling to stop. Her breath beat against his neck and he groaned as her pussy fluttered around his cock as the last waves of her orgasm ran through her.

Gently he pushed her up until she sat straight and pushed her hair away from her face. Gently he stroked her cheek until her eyes opened and met his. She searched his face, his eyes were back to their usual bright hazel and she loosened her grip on his hair with a sheepish grin.

"Sorry, that didn't hurt did it?"

He laughed and stood. He still held her against his chest and slowly he let her slide down his body until her feet touched the floor. He held her steady for a moment, making sure her legs could support her before tidying his trousers.

"No ma petite." He looked down at the red crescent on her thighs were he had broken the skin and gently rubbed his hand down the marks. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

She looked down almost in surprise before shaking her head. "I didn't even feel that."

He laughed again and threaded the fingers of one hand through her hair. Leaning down her kissed her forehead before pulling her against his chest. Tentatively her arms slid round his waist and he fought back the urge to push her away. He felt sick for even thinking it but even when it was her it still hurt to be touched. Finally, he could take no more and gently moved back, her arms fell to hang by her sides and he bent to pick up her discarded shirt. He dressed her as though she were a child and held his hand out to her, sighing in relief when she linked her fingers with his. Taking her other hand, he slowly brought it to his chest and placed it over the tattooed wolf head.

She looked up at him in surprise. "Drago, you don't have to." She could see the pain in his face, his jaw was clenched but his eyes pleaded with her. Slowly she pressed her hand against his skin feeling the raised scar beneath her fingers. He was shaking and his eyes closed. His hand held hers painfully while her free hand explored his chest. She heard a whine come from his chest and removed her hand from his chest, holding him around the back of the neck to pull him down and catch his lips in a kiss.

"Eala." His voice still sounded pained and she shushed him.

"It's ok."

He shook his head hard and his eyes flew open. They burned in his face and she stepped backwards. "It's not ok. Soon you're going to want to know what happened to me and I don't know if I'll be able to tell you." He stepped towards her, crowding her backwards and now she did feel scared.

"You'll want to know and when I can't tell you you'll leave." His eyes flashed brighter and his lips curved in a snarl. "You would leave even if I did tell you, you wont want anything to do with me."

"Drago please." She held up her hands as her back hit against a bookshelf. She was trapped.

"You'll run from me. You'll be scared of me; I couldn't bear it if you were scared of me." He growled in anger and slammed his fist against the shelf. The sound was deafening and she couldn't keep the shriek back as books fell to the floor around her. He laughed nastily in satisfaction. "See you're scared already." He slammed his fist against the shelf again, this time right next to her head and she closed her eyes, shrinking into herself.

"Drago don't."

"Don't what?" His voice was growing louder. "Does this scare you?" He pounded the shelf again and she jumped, cowering away from him. "Tell me Ealasaid, do I scare you?"

She nodded and he snarled. "Fucking say it."

"Yes." Her voice was barely more than a whisper but reverberated around the silent room. For a moment he did nothing, only looked down at her. She refused to meet his gaze, keeping her face pointed towards the floor so her hair fell over her shoulders; shielding her from his gaze. She was shaking and she balled her hands into fists, knowing what would come next.

He saw the change in her and instantly he felt cold. His stomach lurched and he felt sick. Stepping backwards he turned and walked from the room. She looked up as she felt him go, feeling cold without his body heat. She watched his broad shoulders slump as he left and a few moments later heard the front door slam. She jumped at the noise and felt tears welling in her eyes. Brushing them away angrily she stormed from the room and down the stairs into the bedroom they had shared. Wrenching open the drawer of the bedside table she rummaged for a packet off cigarettes and a lighter and made her way downstairs. Bursting into the kitchen she searched the cupboards until she found the alcohol.

She stopped in amazement. The door kept coming and she moved backwards across the room as an array of wine bottles, held in metal circles came out. She shook her head.

"How they fucking live."

She chose a bottle of red before searching the cupboards for a glass. She finally found them on the top shelf of a high cupboard and sighed in frustration. There was no way she could reach them. Placing the bottle on the table she clambered up onto the counter and reached for a glass.

"Who the fuck is this kitchen made for anyway?"

A small noise behind her made her spin round and she had to hold onto the bottom shelf of the cupboard to stop herself from falling. Lucius stood in the doorway, a sheepish smile on his face and his hands shoved into his pockets. His bright green eyes purposely stayed locked onto hers and he shrugged one shoulder.

"I didn't see anything."

She felt her cheeks burn and tugged her shirt down. "God for big guys you're both fucking light on your feet."

He laughed and came towards her, placing his hand on her back to steady her he reached into the cupboard and handed her out a glass. "I didn't mean to sneak up on you, but I didn't want to interrupt you."

She frowned and slid down from the counter. "Interrupt me?"

"'Who the fuck is this kitchen made for?'" He smiled.

She felt her cheeks blush hotter and flung herself into a chair at the table. "Fucking perfect."

He laughed again. "Would it help if I told you I find it very endearing that you talk to yourself?"

She pouted. "A little."

Another bark like laugh filled the room and she felt a lurch in her stomach. He sounded just like Drago. She watched as he took another glass from the cupboard before turning back to her.

"You mind having some company?"

She shook her head and waved her hand to the seat beside her. "Course not."

He sat and uncorked the bottle. Pouring them both a large glass he leant back in his chair and watched her carefully.

"Whatever he said, he didn't mean it."

A sad laugh came from her chest and she drank from her glass. "Am I that obvious?"

He looked almost sympathetic. "You look like a little lost cub."

She raised an eyebrow. "You guys all have a weird thing about wolves don't you?"

"Family animal, you know the family as long as I have you pick up some of their ways." He drank. "It's going to be alright, he'll come around."

She sighed. She might as well tell him. "He says I should be scared of him. He says soon he's going to tell me something and when he does I'll leave."

"Are you scared of him?" Lucius asked quietly and she looked down at her glass.

"Sometimes. I'm scared of the way he makes me feel."

"How does he make you feel?"

"Like nothing else matters. I barely know him and look, he's all I think about. I could never leave him."

A smile curved Lucius' lips. "And did you tell him that?"

"He didn't give me a fucking chance." She drained her glass and slumped back in her chair. "He can be a real asshole sometimes."

Lucius laughed. "I'm not arguing with you there little one but it's not his fault. What he has to tell you is something that you might not understand yet. His life hasn't always been easy; he's been through a lot. I can see why he doesn't want to tell you too soon."

"I'm not going to run away."

"I really do believe that but Drago might take some more convincing. He can be very stubborn when he chooses to be."

"Marvellous."

He leant forward to speak quietly to her. "You might want to think about telling him the truth too."

She paled and her eyes stared wildly at him. "What do you mean?"

"Your accent comes out when you're angry. I don't know why you hide it, it's really quite sweet."

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He raised an eyebrow. "Don't worry, your secret it safe with me."

She herself smile. Something about this man made her feel safe. Not that she ever felt in danger with Drago but there was something wild about him, something hiding just under the surface. With Lucius everything seemed simple.

"Thank you."

He leant back and drained his glass before filling both again. "Don't mention it. So tell me, how did you like the ballet."

She didn't know how much time passed as they talked comfortably and he watched as she relaxed. The sky outside began to get dark and he glanced out of the window. He heard her sigh.

"He hasn't come back yet has he?"

He shook his head. "He'll be back soon little one." Standing he cleared the bottles and glasses from the table before pushing his fingers through his messy curls. "Try and get some sleep, it wont do you any good to worry."

She nodded and stood from the chair. Looking up at him shyly she smiled. "Thank you. I needed that."

He wrapped one arm around her shoulders and pulled her close. She fit perfectly at his side and he felt her arms go round his waist, holding him tightly. He stroked his thumb over her upper arm and felt her relax against him. Her skin was warm and he could smell the sweetness of her hair.

"I'm always here if you need me." He kissed her forehead. "Try not to let him worry you, he just needs to blow off some steam. He'll be back soon."

Gently he pushed her towards the door and she glanced back over her shoulder. He winked and she couldn't help but smile as she left the room. Making her way upstairs slowly she walked into the bedroom and looked around. It looked huge without him there and she lay down on his side to wait.

Soon she grew impatient and stood, pacing the room. Soon after that she grew annoyed at herself, pacing wasn't helping and sat on the edge of the bed, watching the door. Her hands twisted nervously in her lap and she brought her hand up to her mouth to chew on the skin around her thumb. Finally, she heard the handle begin to turn and her heart flipped in her chest. She stood as the door opened and he appeared in the doorway. For a second they both just watched each other, then the silence was broken as he sighed in relief.

"I didn't think you would still be here."

He was still dressed in his suit trousers and nothing else. His feet were bare and muddy and there were new scratch marks on his chest, arms and back. His hair hung in messy waves round his shoulders and there was a scratches on his face and neck as well. Suddenly all the energy left her and she sat back on the edge of the bed.

"Where else would I go? I don't even know where I am and I don't think I could walk home from here." His shoulders slumped, he looked exhausted. Instantly she felt awful. "I don't want to leave Drago; I don't want to be away from you."

Slowly he came into the room, closing the door softly behind him and crossed the floor until he stood in front of her. He sank to his knees and she felt his muscled arms go round her waist; she sighed and held his shoulders bringing him closer. His head rested against her breasts, her legs wrapped round his ribs and she rested her cheek on the top of his head. One large hand moved up her back to spread across her shoulder blades and the other held her hip tightly, he pulled her even closer.

"I'm sorry." His voice was low and she shushed him, stroking his hair.

"You don't need to apologise." She gently tilted his head up and kissed his forehead. Stroking his cheek, she felt the stubble beneath her thumb and smiled. "I'm just asking you to trust me." He opened his mouth to speak but she leant down and silenced him by pressing her soft lips against his. "Not now but when you're ready I want you to know that you can tell me anything. Ok?"

He nodded and she gently touched the scratches on his face. "These look sore."

He stood, still holding her to his chest and she wrapped her legs tighter around his waist. Pushing her hips forward she felt the hard length of his cock through his trousers and he growled quietly.

"I'll be alright."

He kissed her deeply, sliding his tongue into her mouth when her lips parted beneath his on a soft moan. His hands slid down to hold her ass and she felt the muscles in his arms bunch as his fingers dug into her skin. Moving one hand round to her front he ripped the shirt open and she marvelled at his strength. He held her as if she weighed nothing and his free hand pulled the shirt off her shoulders before tangling in her long hair.

He felt her foot work its way down the back of his trousers and he laughed. Walking to the foot of the bed he lay her down and shoved his trousers and boxers down his legs. Kicking them away he crawled up to lay over her, resting his weight on his elbow beside her head.

He looked down at her and gently pushed a stray auburn curl back from her face. She shifted under his gaze, giggling out of embarrassment and looked down.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because you're beautiful and you're mine." His eyes roamed over her face taking in every detail. Her wide silver eyes, her small button nose. The smattering of freckles across her cheeks, the soft bow of her plump, pink lips. "Because I will never get enough of you."

She blushed, her cheeks turning pink and he kissed her. Rolling his hips against her he felt her wetness and reaching between them he positioned the head of his cock against her opening, listening to her soft gasp. Slowly he pushed the first couple of inches inside her, feeling her warm pussy grip him tightly and he dropped his head forward.

"Oh fuck." His teeth were tightly clenched and his body was shaking. His hands clutched at the sheets beneath them and he pushed deeper inside her. "God you're so tight."

He held himself still, taking hold of her wrists he held them down against the pillow either side of her head. Her knees came up to hug his hips, drawing him deeper and he shook his head.

"No, stay still." The shaking in his body increased as he forced his lust down. "I want to go slow but it's fucking hard." He leant down and kissed her warm neck. "You feel so fucking good."

She whimpered but stayed completely still, his fingers bruised her wrists and he pushed deeper until his hips pressed against hers.

"Ah fuck." Her soft voice made his stomach clench and he dropped his head to rest his lips against her neck. Her skin was like silk, hot against him and he sucked, marking her.

Slowly he began to move against her, rolling his hips and feeling her tight pussy grip his thick cock. Her breath came in soft pants against his neck and her hands curled into fists against the pillow. Moving his lips to her ear he spoke gently.

"Don't move."

He let go of her wrists and tucked his hands beneath her knees to pull her legs higher around his waist. Her hands clutched at the pillow as he hit deeper and her back arched. He slid one hand around her waist, between her silken skin and the bed and held her close. His hips still moved in the slow, teasing rhythm, pressing deep until she gasped before pulling back slowly.