Alpha Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel her shaking against him and he moved his hand down her back, tilting her hips upwards. She pushed up to meet each of his thrusts and he felt her soft pussy tighten around him. Sliding one hand between their bodies he found her clit with one finger and stroked gently.

"Cum for me."

A husky cry escaped her and her pussy convulsed around his thick length. With a rough growl he rolled them and she gasped softly. He wrapped his arms tightly around her waist, pulling her so her chest was against his and felt her small nipples brushing against his skin. He could feel her soft breath against his neck and thrust upwards. Her hands dug through his hair and she pulled back to look into his eyes. They were glowing in his face and she could see the change in colour. They weren't the same orange she had seen earlier but they weren't the bright hazel she was used to. Leaning down she pressed her lips against his, gently brushing her tongue over his lower lip and hearing his groan.

She brushed his hair off his face and stroked her fingers down the scar on his cheek. She saw him flinch but he didn't move away and she moved to trace the mark through his eyebrow. She felt the muscles in his arms bunch as he held her tighter and his hands slid down her back to hold her round hips. She dug her fingers back into his messy hair and pushed her hips down, bringing him deeper and he gritted his teeth.

He allowed her to move against him, hearing her soft moans and she dropped her head down to his shoulder. Her long hair fell forward, shielding them both and he breathed in her soft scent. His hands smoothed over her back. Her skin was so soft. Spreading one hand across her shoulder blades he held her tight and his free hand grabbed her ass. He thrust against her, tiny whimpers left her lips and she closed her eyes tightly. He felt so big like this.

He thrust harder, his control slipping but he didn't care. He couldn't care. The muscles in his stomach clenched and he gritted his teeth forcing back his orgasm. He wanted to feel her cum again first. Her whole body still trembled and he moved her faster against him, working her higher. He turned his head, his lips roaming over her ear, biting the lobe gently and he felt her teeth against his shoulder. Speaking softly, he was surprised by his own voice. It was low, gruff, a deep growl.

"I want you to cum again." The breath left her in a soft gasp and she pushed down harder. "I need to feel you again."

She came undone around him, her tight pussy milking his thick cock and he thrust once more, holding himself deep inside her. The feeling of his hot cum filling her pushed her orgasm higher and she cried out huskily before collapsing on top of him.

For a moment the only sound was their breathing, he stroked his hands over her. Down her back, over her round ass and down her thighs. Her face was hidden from him, her head resting against his chest as her small hands stroked the back of his neck. He didn't want to move, he wanted to stay with her like this but with a sigh he pushed himself up so his back rested against the pillows. She was still cushioned against his chest and her soft breath beat against his skin.

She sat up, looking into his bright eyes before allowing hers to roam over his chest. The scratches on his chest still stood out brightly but there seemed to be less of them now, she frowned but said nothing. Instead she looked back at him disapprovingly.

"Those are going to get infected."

His bark like laugh filled the room and he dropped his head back against the pillows. "Don't worry about me little one, I heal better than most people."

She rolled her eyes. "You're not invincible Drago. At least clean them will you?"

He copied her, rolling his eyes and tipped her off his lap. He climbed off the bed and walked through to the bathroom. She watched his hard muscles play under his tanned skin as he moved and crawled to the end of the bed to watch him through the bathroom door. He was rummaging through a cupboard under the sink and she smirked at the small noises of frustration that escaped him as he threw bottles of pills and plasters out behind him.

Finally, he turned and she saw a bottle of antiseptic and a small white cloth in his hands; he came back to sit on the edge of the bed and handed them over his shoulder to her without a word. She took them tentatively and stared at his broad back. He was motionless, sitting in silence until his shoulders slumped with a great sigh.

"Go on then."

She didn't ask him if he was sure, instead scooting forward and kneeling behind him. Twisting the lid off the bottle she poured a little of the liquid onto the cloth but hesitated before she touched him. Her hand was shaking and her breath was soft and quick. His body was tense and when she touched the first scratch his shoulders locked but she didn't move away. Instead, she began to gently clean each wound.

"When I was little we had a cat," her soft voice filled the room and he tried to focus on her words rather than the feeling of her touching him. "She was a big softie but she was a rescue. She was in a kitten farm, there must have been hundreds of cats there and they were all fed together. If they didn't eat quick, then there wouldn't be any food left so she got real territorial." She paused and pulled gently on his shoulder. He turned to face her on the bed and watched as she poured more of the liquid onto the cloth. Her small pink tongue rested on her lower lip and her eyes never strayed from his chest.

"One day my brother was messing around in the kitchen; I think he was chasing me." She began to clean the cuts on his chest. "He kicked her bowl by accident, I've never seen anything like it." A small smile curved her plump lips and he felt his heart lurch in his chest. "This fat old cat, the cat who let you use her as a pillow when you weren't feeling well, turned feral. She ripped his legs to pieces, his arms too." She tapped one of the scratches on his arm. They were already beginning to heal but she pretended not to notice, pushing the curiosity down and just being thankful that he was slowly beginning to trust her. "That's what you look like."

"I didn't get into a fight with a cat if that's what you're implying."

She laughed, a soft husky sound. "Either that or a thorn bush."

"Where's your brother now?"

His question seemed to startle her and for the first time he realised she was just as secretive about her past as he was. "He's gone." Her voice was quiet and she didn't take her eyes off his chest. Her hands never faltered and she tended the cuts on his body but there was something different about her.

He reached out and gently touched her chin, tilting her head up until she met his eyes. "You wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head; her eyes were hard. "Not yet."

Leaning down he kissed her. "Whenever you're ready."

She smiled but it didn't reach her cold eyes. "Be careful Drago, my past might scare you."

She repeated his words and he laughed. "I have no doubt it will."