Alpha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's this?" He tried to keep his voice light, he prayed that it had been a childhood accident—she had tripped and fallen perhaps. He didn't know what he would do if someone had scarred her.

"Good eyes, most people can't even see it."

"What happened?"

Still she didn't open her eyes, but he felt something about her change. She was tense, and she pulled her lip between her teeth. "Fell over when I was a kid." It was exactly what he wanted to hear, but something in her voice sent a chill through him.

He knew she was lying, and he could see her muscles tighten as though she were waiting for something. She had been like this the day before in the library, when he had lost his temper—like she was waiting for him to do something to her. Nausea welled in his stomach; someone had hurt her.

"You're lying."

Her eyes opened and he saw something cold there, something he hadn't seen before. It scared him. "Am I?" It was more of a challenge than a question.

"Eala, if someone did this to you," he started, but she cut him off before he could finish.

"You're not ready to talk about your past, I'm not ready to talk about mine." Her bright gaze never wavered. He felt transfixed by her. There was a strength about her that he didn't like—he recognised it as the strength that came from pain, psychical or emotional. Both hurt him. "But I will." Her voice softened and she closed her eyes leaning her head back against the edge of the bath.

He watched her for a moment. He couldn't move. The change in her had been so quick, so complete, that it had left him reeling. Forcing himself to move, he reached behind him and picked up a soft sponge, pouring more bubbles onto it. He lifted one of her arms and slowly passed the sponge over her pale skin and heard her sigh. Moving closer, he washed across her shoulders and down her other arm. Sliding down the seat, he lifted one of her legs and repeated the process. By the time he was finished, she was practically purring and lifting her hips as he moved closer and closer to her pussy.

Suddenly her eyes snapped open. He was taken aback by the heat he saw there. They were so cold just a moment ago. Now they burned. She pushed on his chest until he leant back against the side of the bath and took the sponge from his hand. Straddling him, she took the sponge, washing both his arms but being careful not to touch his chest. Before she did, she looked at him, waiting for his approval, which he gave with a nod of his head.

Gently she pressed the sponge against his chest as he gritted his teeth, leaning his head back as his eyes closed. She kept her touches light until he relaxed slightly. Then she dropped the sponge and pressed her hand against the tattoo.

"I like this." She could feel his heart beating beneath her fingers. It was so slow. She knew what he was, but she didn't want to admit it to herself. Not after what had happened.

"Maybe you'll get one as well?"

"I thought it was a family crest?"

He held her wrist, keeping her hand against him. "I want you to be a part of it." Tears welled in her eyes. He hadn't expected that reaction and stroked her cheek with his thumb. "You OK?"

"I haven't been part of a proper family in a long time," her voice cracking.

"Then you'll be part of mine."

Ealasaid kissed him, holding him round the back of the neck and arching her back. Her breasts pressed against his chest, and he held her tightly until the water started to cool down. Grumbling, he stepped from the bath and set her on her feet. Wrapping her in a towel, he rubbed his hands over her arms, warming her skin.

Grabbing another for himself, he led her back through to the bedroom. Sitting on the edge of the bed, he watched her as she sat at the dresser at the other side of the room and combed her fingers through her hair. Something about watching her so at ease in his house filled him with warmth. He could get used to her being there, watching her go about her daily routine and getting to know the secrets she kept.

"I don't have anything to wear."

Her voice broke through his thoughts, and she caught his eyes in the mirror. Instantly she saw the guilty look on his face and sighed.

"What have you done?"

"The other night, while we were at the ballet, I had Tommy get some of your clothes. I thought you could keep some here."

"Damn it Drago, you can't just make decisions for me like that!" She turned on the stool and frowned at him. "I don't live here. I pay rent on my place; I like it there. You have to ask me before you do stuff like this."

"I didn't think. I'm used to making decisions. After my parents died, I had to make the decisions for the family. It's hard to get out of that mind set."

She rolled her eyes. "Drago I'm a big girl—I can think for myself." She smirked. "Lucky for you this time it worked out, but next time I will kick your ass."

She moved to the chest of drawers and opened the top one. Her underwear was neatly folded beside his. She shook her head. She unwrapped the towel and piled her hair on top of her head before wrapping the towel around it. She dressed in pale blue underwear, then started to rifle through the drawers for the rest of her clothes.

Drago watched her contentedly. He leant back on his hands, his head tilted to one side as she pulled on a pair of ripped denim shorts and a cropped grey t-shirt. She sat back at the dresser and dried her hair with the towel.

"Are you not getting dressed?"

"I like watching you."

"Creep." There was affection in her voice. She pulled her hair over her shoulder to twist it into a long plait. "Well I'm done so now it's your turn."

He dragged himself from the bed and stood behind her. Resting his hands on her shoulders, he kissed her neck. She leant her head back against his chest. His hand moved down her arm and crept between her legs.

"Drago." Her eyes closed, his fingers stroked her through her clothes. She shifted on the seat. "Drago we'll never leave at this rate."

"I'm fine with that." He pushed her legs apart and his fingers unsnapped the button on her shorts. She giggled and slipped out of his grip.

"No, it hasn't been this sunny in ages. I want to enjoy it. I might even get a tan."

"Fine." He spoke with a sigh and dressed quickly. He matched her in denim shorts and a grey t-shirt. "Better?" He held his hands out. She looked him up and down thoughtfully.

"You'll do."

He kissed her cheek and quickly tied his hair back. He kissed her again, then again, then again. He couldn't help it. She swatted his chest.

"Come on, I'm hungry."

"You're always fucking hungry." He grumbled but tapped her butt, sending her giggling out of the door. She skipped ahead of him, down the stairs and into the kitchen. It was empty. She waited impatiently for him to join her.

He opened a cupboard and took out a woven picnic basket and a large blanket. Placing them on the counter, he opened the fridge and looked inside.

"What can I tempt you with?"

"What have you got?" She pulled herself up onto the counter and swung her legs.

"We have chicken, salami, fruit, cheese, potato salad, pasta salad, quiche, chips, dip." He turned back to her.

"Sounds good."

"Which bit."

"All of it."

He laughed. "All of it it is then."

Together they made sandwiches, cut up fruit and packed everything into the hamper along with three bottles of wine, plates and glasses. There were two pairs of trainers by the back door. They put them on before heading out of the back door. She went on ahead and he followed carrying the hamper and the blanket.

"Where are we going?" She called back over her shoulder.

"Into the trees. Once you get in there, go straight until you reach the stream then go left and follow it. You'll know it when you see it."

She followed his instructions and danced through the trees. Her fingers brushed against the trunks. Her feet were light on the floor. Finally, they reached a clearing and she stepped into it with wide eyes.

"Wow. This is beautiful." She looked around and pointed up into the trees. "Is that a fucking treehouse?"

"Yeah, me and my cousins made it when we were kids. We used to spend all our time up there."

He lay out the blanket, unpacked the food and poured them each a glass of wine. She sat down and began to eat.

"How many cousins?" She asked when she had swallowed the bite of her sandwich.

"Three—Phoenix, Keon and Haiden."

"Do you still see them?"

"Nix and Keon. Haiden isn't with us anymore."

"I'm sorry."

He shrugged one massive shoulder. "It was a long time ago. He did something he shouldn't have, and the wrong people heard about it."

She was silent, leaving him to his thoughts, then he seemed to shake himself. Nodding up at the treehouse he smiled again.

"We all have good memories up in there. I had my first beer, my first cigarette, my first kiss."

She giggled. "A walking cliché. Lemme guess, spin the bottle?"

He nodded, almost proudly. "With Luella Sambourne. Real pretty little thing, she had nothing on you though." She laughed again. He couldn't help his smile. He had started to love that sound.

He thought back to what she had said earlier. "Are you really only nineteen?"

"Yeah." She finished her sandwich and sipped the glass of wine. "You never told me how old you are."

"I'm thirty-nine."

"Really?" There was a note of surprise in her voice. "You look older."

"Cheeky bitch." He winked at her and she stuck her tongue out.

The conversation flowed easily as they finished eating, ranging from films to childhood dreams. When they had finished she stood.

"Can we go up?" She motioned to the treehouse.

"Sure." Taking her hand, he led her to the ladder on the trunk of the tree and pushed her to go first. He stared at her round ass as it swayed in front of him as she climbed. Crawling through the door she looked around. A mess of blankets and pillows were piled on the floor. In the corner comics were stacked high.

"This is cute." She settled herself on the blankets and kicked off her shoes. "Me and my brother had one in our first house. I think it was the thing I missed the most when we moved."

He sat opposite her. "You can come here whenever you want ma petite."

He copied her, chucking his shoes away and pulled off his t-shirt. The day was unseasonably warm. His already hot skin was burning. He took hold of her ankles and pulled her closer, resting her legs over his. Trailing his fingers over her thighs, he listened to the slight hitch in her breathing. He moved his hands higher and shivers ran across her skin.

He slid his arm around her waist and pulled her to sit on his lap. Her legs wrapped around his waist. He held her ass in his large hands. He leant his head down and kissed her, tasting the wine and the sweet fruit. Her lips parted as she moaned and he slipped his tongue inside. She pulled her t-shirt over her head, breaking the kiss for a second before coming back. Her hips moved against him and she reached to unbutton his shorts. He caught her wrist.

"No."

She looked at him, confused, but he lay her back and knelt over her, kissing down her neck, over her collarbone and between her breasts. His beard tickled her skin. She squirmed. He moved lower, kissing down her stomach, his lips brushing against a raised line at her ribs. He didn't stop, moving lower. He didn't want to push her about her past.

He kissed her through her shorts before tugging them down her legs and throwing them aside. Stroking his finger down her centre, he could feel that her thong was already wet. Pulling it to the side, he pushed a finger inside her and she moaned.

"I love how wet you are. Always ready for me."

He moved his finger inside her, pressing upwards to find the sweet spot. He pressed on her clit with his thumb, circling it gently and looked up her body. He watched her face. Her lips were parted and her breath came in short bursts.

Pulling her legs to rest over his shoulders, he leant forward and kissed her inner thigh. Her hands clutched at the blankets beneath her. He flicked his tongue over her small clit.

"Drago." She dug her heels into his back, trying to pull him closer. He rested his forearm across her stomach pinning her to the bed.

Slowly he teased her, his finger moving inside her, his tongue and lips brushing lightly against her clit. She moaned in frustration and tried to push her hips against his mouth, but his arm kept her still. He was too strong. He circled the small nub of flesh with the tip of his tongue and pushed a second finger inside her, feeling her soft pussy clamp around him.

The hand on her stomach moved slowly over her skin. Raking his nails lightly over her, he felt her shudder. Clutching her thigh, he held her tight, his fingers digging into her skin. He pressed his tongue against her clit. Curling his fingers upwards, he brushed against the sensitive nerves inside her and was rewarded with her sharp moan. Her hand came down to tangle in his hair. She pulled his head closer, thrusting her hips against his mouth. He moved his tongue faster, his fingers stroking deep. She came undone. Her hips bucked wildly. She collapsed back against the floor. He moved to lie between her legs. His fingers were still buried in her tight pussy. He began to move them as he kissed her.

He rested his weight on his forearm beside her head and dropped his forehead onto hers, watching her face carefully as he fucked her with his fingers. Stroking her hair back from her face he kissed her again before speaking.

"Open your eyes. I want to see you."

Slowly her eyes opened and he felt his breath catch in his chest. They shone up at him. He could see something warm there. Pushing his fingers deeper inside, he he moved them faster, watching pleasure cloud her eyes again—eyes which, though clouded, she kept them fixed on him. She did as she was told.

"Good girl." His voice was gruff, rumbling through his chest as he thrust his fingers. His free hand clutched at her hair. He felt her hips moving against him again as she chased her orgasm. She felt the muscles in her stomach contract, something she was used to when she was around him, something that no one had made her feel before.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her fingers through his hair, thrusting against him. Her moans turned to soft cries. He smiled, nipping at her lower lip. Her watched her beautiful face as she got closer and closer until he curled his fingers again and she tensed. Her pussy convulsed around his fingers but she kept her eyes open, her gaze never leaving his and he felt his stomach flip at the look on her face.

With a growl he yanked her thong down and spoke roughly into her ear.

"Turn over."

She didn't hesitate, rolling onto her stomach as he stripped his shorts and boxers off. Taking hold of her hips, he pulled her onto all fours. He pushed the head of his thick cock inside her, a deep groan tearing from his throat. She was so tight, so warm. So wet. Gritting his teeth, he pushed inside her until he was buried to the hilt and held himself still.

"God damn Eala, I could cum already."

Pulling out, he looked down, his cock was wet from her juices. As he pushed back inside her, he saw her tight pussy stretch around his girth.

"You're so fucking tight."

Taking hold of her hips, he thrust slowly, building a tortuous rhythm. He barely held onto his tight control but knew that if he let go he could hurt her. Her soft moans filled his head. He closed his eyes as she pushed hard against him.

"Drago please."

Ealasaid knew what she wanted—she wanted to see him lose his carefully kept control. She moved with him, encouraging him deeper—harder. A heat spread through his chest, his skin burned and his hips sped up. He ran his hand up the curve of her back, marvelling at her soft skin, thrusting harder. Her ass was pushed towards him. He watched the play of muscles under her skin.

He moved faster, pounding into her willing pussy and revelling in her soft moans. Her hands reached out in front of her, her fingers curled into the blankets as he fucked her. He wasn't gentle anymore but still he was keeping his control.

"Drago please." Again, it was all she said.

He stopped. Reaching forward, he took hold of her plait and pulled her head back. He leant down and spoke into her ear. "You don't know what you're asking for little one." He kissed her cheek before running his tongue over her ear. "I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't." She pushed hard against him, wriggling her hips, feeling him move deep inside her. "I know you won't hurt me. Please Drago, I need you."

Her last words broke him, and he muttered a curse through gritted teeth. "Fuck."

Holding her hair tighter, he gave her what she wanted. He fucked her. There were no whispered words, no soft caresses. She closed her eyes as he pounded into her. His thick cock hit hard, deep inside her with each thrust. Pain laced the pleasure that shot through her stomach.

Taking hold of her hands, he pulled them behind her and jerked her up until her back was against his chest. His free hand wrapped around her throat, squeezing gently. He felt her swallow beneath his fingers. Panic ran through her as he touched her throat, but he didn't stop. He couldn't feel the mark there.

Thrusting harder, he felt her juices coat his cock as he gently bit her shoulder. He was careful not to break the skin, but as her soft scent filled his head it was almost impossible not to sink his teeth deep into her flesh and claim her.

A strangled cry fell from her lips. Her pussy milked his length as she came. Thrusting hard into her once more, he held himself still, spilling his hot cum into her welcoming heat. The feeling of him pulsing inside her pushed her orgasm higher, and for a moment his vision blurred as her muscles milked his cock.

They collapsed onto the floor, his whole weight resting against her back, but then, with a groan, he rolled off her. It was silent apart from their breathing. He rested his hand on her thigh. He was afraid to look at her but forced himself to turn his head.

"Are you OK?" She didn't answer right away. Panic gripped him. He shook her. "Eala?"

She turned her face to him. A smile curved her lips. "That was incredible."

Relief flooded him and he laughed. "Fucking hell."

Sitting up, he pulled her to sit on his lap again. His eyes searched her neck, but there was no sign of bruising. He touched the skin. She tensed slightly. This time he felt it and looked at her questioningly.

"It's nothing," she forced another smile. "My neck's sensitive is all."

He desperately wanted to press her. She was keeping something from him. He managed to hold his tongue. He couldn't force her to tell him anything while he still kept so much of himself from her.

"You don't like people touching it?"

She shrugged. "It's not so bad when it's you."

He ran his hands over her arms. "You're not cold are you?"

"No." She cuddled closer into him. "You're always really warm."

"Built that way, I guess." He was quiet for a moment. "I have to go out of town for a few days."

She felt a cold weight settle in her stomach. "You do?"

"Family business, I can't get out of it. I have to leave tomorrow."

She counted the days. If he left tomorrow, he would be away for the night of the full moon. She prayed it was just a coincidence.

"OK." She made her voice light. Looking up into his eyes, she smiled innocently. "How long do you have to go for?"

"Shouldn't be more than five days. Sometimes these things run long. There's always a lot to go over."

"I'm sure there is. It can't be easy running an empire."

He heard something in her voice. Something close to doubt. "It's my cousin's birthday a couple of days after I get back. I would love it if you came with me?"