Alpha Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," she nodded and moved even closer. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she fought back the fear rising in her chest. "I'll find a dress."

*

Ealasaid sat in a metal chair. Her wrists were tied to the arms and her legs restrained. Dr Sinoff sat opposite her, his hands folded and his elbows resting on his knees as he leant in towards her.

"You did well the other night. Our guests were very happy with you."

"Glad I made a good impression." Ealasaid's eyes darted to the corner of the stone room where Iman stood. His arms were folded across his broad chest. A smile curved his lips.

"They are interested in speaking with you." Sinoff continued. "They have looked over the notes from your tests. You're shaping up to be just what they are looking for."

"There are plenty of others here that would make a much better test subject than me. Why don't you go harass them for a while."

"You know why they want you Ealasaid. You're Pure, something we haven't seen in a very long time. Your stepfather knew about you, and that's why he kept you so close. Do you remember what he used to do to you?"

Ealasaid looked away, her chest was tight as she remembered. "He was no worse than you. At least I was guaranteed a meal with him."

"You were just a child. Your brother protected you for as long as he could, but he didn't know what lengths people would go to."

Ealasaid swallowed. "Stop."

"You can make all of this stop. You can leave, go back to your life, your friends. All you have to do is tell us where he is."

"I'm not putting him in this place."

"It's a simple offer, Ealasaid. Tell us where Drago is and we'll let you go."

"I thought you guys were supposed to be the top policing force." She leant back in her chair. She knew what her insolence would bring, but she was past the point of caring now. "And you can't find one person? That's a little embarrassing, don't you think?"

"It would seem he has protection wards around him and his family. It's strange he would leave you out isn't it?"

"I don't need his protection. I can take care of myself."

Sinoff pinched the bridge of his nose. "One more chance Ealasaid. I know Iman is itching to get his hands on you again."

Again her eyes darted to the corner of the room. She forced down the nausea that welled in her throat as she thought about what he would do.

"Where is Drago?"

Her voice was small but strong. "Go fuck yourself."

With a sigh, Sinoff stood. "I really hate to see you do this to yourself."

He turned and left the room. He waited outside until she couldn't hold her screams anymore. Iman could always make her scream.

*

Ealasaid smiled at her table and shoved the pen back through her hair.

"I'll be right back with your drinks, guys."

Dylan was working the bar. She slid her order across to him. He looked at her face carefully.

"What's up Saidy? You've been moping about all week."

She hoisted herself onto the stool and rested her chin on her hand. "Drago's been away. Guess I'm just missing him."

"Who would have thought you would get so soppy the second you got a boyfriend?" Dylan chucked her under the chin. "When's he back?"

"Tonight," she checked the clock. "He shouldn't be too far out now."

"Closer than you think." Dylan was looking over her shoulder and she turned. Drago stood in the door talking with Grif. Lucius was with him and four others. They were all huge, as tall as Drago, and broad. Drago caught her eye and smiled. She felt a weight lift from her.

Sliding off the stool, she made her way over. Lucius winked.

"Hey sweetheart." He looked her up and down in her work uniform. "Looking good."

She rolled her eyes as he blew her a kiss. Drago held out his hand and she took it, allowing him to pull her to his chest.

He leant down, pressing his lips to her forehead and inhaled her scent. The five days apart from her had felt like months. He wrapped his arms around her tightly.

"Hey." His voice was soft and she shuddered. It felt so good to be close to him again.

"Hi." She turned her face up. He claimed her lips. "I missed you."

Drago moved away but kept an arm around her shoulder. "Eala this is Anton, Rueben, Corban and Jaylon." He pointed to each of the four strangers. "Friends of mine."

Ealasaid smiled up at them. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to finally meet you." Corban shook her hand. Rueben and Anton did the same, but Jaylon hung back.

He was the tallest of the group. His hair was so blond it was almost white and his eyes closer to black than brown. He ran his hand over his chin as he looked at her. She stared right back, refusing to back down.

"You're smaller than I imagined." His voice held a trace of laughter.

She straightened. "Could still take you."

He was silent for a moment, then a deep laugh rumbled through his chest. "Drago wasn't lying when he said you were feisty."

She shrugged. "I try. Are you guys here to eat?"

"Yeah," Drago was smiling. "Is there space in your section?"

"Always. Follow me." She pulled six menus from the podium and turned. Leading them to a table, she distributed them and leant to kiss Drago's cheek. "I'll be right back to take your order."

Drago watched as she walked away to check on her other tables. He couldn't take his eyes from her—the way her hips swayed as she walked, the sparkle in her eyes as she smiled at the customers. Jaylon leaned over.

"You've got a good one there."

"I do. I'm a lucky man."

"Does she know...about you?"

Drago thought for a moment. "I don't know. She knows I'm hiding something from her."

"Does she know what she is?"

There was a loaded pause as the members of his council waited for his answer.

"I don't think she's been changed yet. She's only young. She wouldn't be able to hide that side of herself that well if she had."

"Will you tell her?" Lucius asked.

"If it comes up, it's a lot to drop on her. There hasn't been a Pure in years. She would be the only one of her kind."

"The venom isn't easy to get hold of. I would be surprised if anyone had managed it." Rueben was watching her closely.

"If she has then we'll be there to help." Drago was thoughtful. "It's all we can do."

Ealasaid returned and pulled the pen from her hair. "So gentlemen, what can I get you?"

The rest of her shift passed quickly. She could feel eyes on her the entire time but kept professional as she finished and helped Grif cash up the register. When they were done, she joined Drago and his friends at their table. Drago pulled her onto his lap and kissed her shoulder.

"Let's go for a drink." He spoke into her ear and she nodded.

An hour later they were in the bar where Drago had taken her for their first date. She had changed into high waisted shorts and a black vest. She stood beside the pool table watching as Jaylon lined up his shot.

Drago stood at the bar, Lucius beside him. They watched as the young girl threw her head back and laughed as Jaylon's ball went soaring passed the pocket. She bent and looked over the table carefully.

"You'll have to be careful with her. If she has been changed, who knows what might set her off." Lucius didn't take his eyes off the girl as he spoke.

"I know. Even if she hasn't, we have to keep her safe. If the Order finds out she's Pure, they'll do anything they can to get her."

"Have you put wards on her?"

"As good as I can find. They're not as strong as ours. I need to convince her she will be safer staying with us."

"Good luck convincing her to do anything she doesn't want to." Lucius smirked. "She seems the stubborn type."

"You have no fucking idea." Drago left his friend and walked over to where Ealasaid was collecting money from Jaylon.

"Little thing hustled me." Jaylon grumbled.

"Yeah she'll do that to you."

Drago held out his hand and took Ealasaid's. Leading her outside, he ducked into an alley beside the bar and pushed her against the wall. Her eyes flashed as she slid her arms around his shoulders and reached on tiptoes to press herself against him. Sliding his hands over her thighs, he lifted her, pushing her hard against the wall and leaning down to claim her lips in a kiss.

"Fuck, I missed you." He spoke into her mouth before kissing her again. "You're all I thought about."

"Glad to hear it." She yanked the band from his hair and dug her fingers through the messy waves. A voice screamed at her from the back of her mind. If he was one of them, he couldn't be trusted. She pushed it down. He wasn't like the others, he would never hurt her.

His fingers undid the button on her shorts and slid inside. Stroking her through her lace panties, he groaned against her mouth.

"You're so wet."

The materiel was already soaking. He pulled them aside to push a finger inside her wet heat.

"Drago," she moaned. "Someone might see."

"I can stop." He went to pull his finger away, but she shook her head.

"Please don't."

He smiled and did as she asked. Pushing a second finger into her wet heat he began to move them slowly, his fingertips brushing against her g-spot with each movement. His free arm was wrapped around her waist and he held her against him effortlessly as she worked her higher with his fingers. He felt her warm breath against his neck and heard her soft moans.

Her sweet juices ran down his hand and he pushed deeper. She bounced in his arms, thrusting her hips down and bringing his fingers even deeper inside of her. She had thought about his touch every night he had been away and now he was with her again she thought of nothing but how good he felt.

Her hands slid up her body, over her shirt and cupped her breasts through the fabric. Pulling her vest and bra down she twisted and pinched at her nipples. Shivers ran through her body and pinched harder. He groaned as he watched the pleasure build on her face.

"Did you think about me?" His voice was gruff. She moaned loudly as she nodded. "What did you do when you thought about me?"

"Drago." Her cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"Did you touch yourself?"

"Yes." Her hips moved faster against his hand. "Please."

He curled his fingers, stroking harder against the nerves inside her. His thumb found her clit and circled the sensitive flesh. She came hard around his fingers. Her juices soaking his hand. He stayed inside her as her pussy convulsed around him.

Slowly he pulled his fingers from her and brought them to his lips. Before he could taste her though, she caught hold of his wrist and sucked his fingers into her warm mouth.

"Holy shit." A jolt went through him as her soft tongue bathed him. His cock grew almost painful as it pressed against his jeans.

She smiled and gave his fingers one last lick before kissing him softly, allowing him to taste her. "I taste good."

He moaned and she giggled. He reached between them, pulling her shorts down her legs and freeing himself from his clothes. He teased her opening before thrusting deep inside her and dropping his head to her shoulder.

"Eala." Her name was a feral growl. He pushed his hips harder into her. Her fingers still toyed with her nipples. He watched her as he moved slowly. He held her with one arm around her waist; the other clutched at her thigh tightly. He was careful not to bruise her pale skin.

She rolled her hips round, grinding against him. He held himself still, letting her set the pace until she was trembling again. Grabbing her hands, he held them against the wall, supporting her weight on his muscled thighs and thrust hard into her.

Her fiery pussy gripped his thick cock tightly. He felt her wetness on his skin. Her legs tightened around his waist, pulling herself closer as he nipped at her shoulder. Her scent filled his head as he drank her in. It had been too long since he had touched her.

His orgasm was building in his stomach, his muscles clenching, but he forced it back. He wanted to feel her cum again.

Her hard nipples brushed against his chest through his t-shirt, the fabric making the already sensitive skin tingle. She arched her back to push her breasts harder against him. He released one of her hands to cover her right breast. His fingers worked her higher. She bit down on his shoulder to keep her cries quiet. Her breath was quick and she spoke into his ear.

"I'm going to cum."

"Good girl." He twisted his hips, hitting against her g-spot. A husky scream fell from her lips. He thrust again, then again and again, before his cock pulsed and he filled her.

He waited until she caught her breath before letting her slide to the floor and tidying their clothes.

"God, I will never get tired of that." He bent to kiss her. "I could just eat you up."

She smiled. "Like the big bad wolf?"

His chest tightened. He could tell her right now; he could tell her everything. Fear gripped him. If he told her what he was he could lose her.

She watched his face carefully. He hid his thoughts well, but she could see the change in emotion in his bright, hazel eyes. She waited to see what he would do.

"You could say that."

She was quiet, but he didn't say any more. Instead, he took hold of her hand and led her from the alley.

"Come on, I need you inside for what I have planned for you."

She hid her disappointment. She thought he would have told her what he was given a quiet moment - just the two of them. "You have more planned?"

"I hope you have nowhere important to be because you won't be leaving my bed until I'm done with you."