Alpha Ch. 04

Story Info
Revelations.
20.4k words
4.86
22.5k
54

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drago dreamt. He ran, his body powerful as he bounded over the rough ground. He felt something running alongside him but when he turned his head all he could see was trees. He recognised them as the forest on the edge of the grounds of his house. His feet knew instinctively where to go and he let them take him through the close trunks.

He skidded to a halt as he entered the clearing. He looked around, his nose twitching as he scented the air. A noise from opposite him made his skin crawl and he crouched low to the ground. He watched as a figure emerged.

Ealasaid stood there. She was naked, her pale skin held a soft blue glow in the moonlight that shone down on them. Her long hair hung loose down her back and she tilted her head to the side. Her bright eyes looked him over.

"I knew you were one of them." Her voice was different. A lilting accent lifted her words but he could still hear disgust. Her face was passive, she felt nothing for him. The sky darkened, the moon obscured by heavy clouds. Her hair lifted in a light wind.

He stepped forward. He knew he couldn't say anything but he had to do something to show her it was still him. Before he could reach her another movement in the trees caught his attention.

A steel grey wolf stepped into the clearing. Its teeth were bared, saliva dripping from its muzzle and its yellow eyes shining. It came closer, stalking Ealasaid but she seemed not to notice. With a fierce growl it leapt forward. Drago howled.

He jerked awake in a cold sweat. Beside him Ealasaid moaned softly and he stared down into her face. She still slept peacefully, her arms wrapped around a pillow and she lay on her front. Gently he touched her cheek and she nestled into his hand instinctively.

A thought occurred to him. Carefully, so as not to wake her, he swept her hair over her shoulder and brushed his fingers over her throat. There was no visible mark but as he touched her he felt a very slight change in the texture of her skin. A very thin line ran across her neck, a leaden weight settled in his stomach and he went cold.

Ealasaid stirred, a frown creasing her forehead – he yanked his hand away. Her eyes opened and she looked up at him with a tired smile.

"Are you watching me sleep?"

He prayed she couldn't see the worry in his eyes. Nodding he ran his hand over her arm. "You look cute when you sleep." His mouth twitched in a smile. "You know you snore right?"

She sat up, outraged. "I do not!"

"Don't worry, it's really quite sweet."

She pushed on his chest so he lent against the pillows and climbed onto his lap. His hands rested on the bed beside him, his smiled widened.

Ealasaid was still. Her mind was a haze of questions and doubt. The voice inside her head was screaming at her, she knew what he was but she couldn't admit it to herself. The minute she did she would cease to see him as the man who had made her feel safe for the first time in years. She would only see him as a bloodthirsty beast that thought of nothing but violence.

She placed her palm on his chest and her eyes stared into his.

"What are you?"

He didn't answer straight away. She was giving him a chance but he was too much of a coward to take it. "What do you mean?"

"Don't do that, you know what I mean."

"Eala I can't." His shoulders slumped and his eyes fell down.

"Why?"

"Because when I tell you, you'll leave. You'll be scared of me. I couldn't bear that."

"Drago please, this not knowing is scaring me. I know you're different."

"You don't know how different."

She sighed and her hand dropped from his cheek. "You'd be surprised."

She climbed off the bed and wrapped one of the blankets around her naked body. She rifled through the chest of drawers. She found what she was looking for, a pair of black leggings and a sport bra. She walked through to the bathroom in silence.

He stayed where he was, listening to her move around in the other room. She returned, piling her hair on top of her head and securing it with a band.

"I'm going for a run." Her voice was hard, a stark contrast to the husky purr he had grown used to. He opened his mouth but she held her hand up. "I won't leave the grounds. I wouldn't know where I was going even if I did."

She walked to the door but turned before she left. "Do you know if Tommy brought my running shoes?"

"They should be in the cupboard at the bottom of the stairs."

She left without another word. He listened as she made her way downstairs then a couple of minutes later the back door closed. He moved to the window and watched her as she ran across the grass. She was graceful as she moved. He watched her until she disappeared into the trees. He had to hold himself back from following her, he didn't want to crowd her.

A shrill ringing broke through his thoughts and he grabbed his phone from the nightstand.

"Hey Nix."

"Corban for fuck sake, what the fuck are you doing?" Drago held the phone away from his ear as his cousin's voice came screaming out. "I told you red on that table, white on that one. How fucking hard is that?"

"This is red." Drago heard Corban's voice in the background then silence.

"I love you babe, you're my rock. Hi Drago." Nix spoke and Drago held back his laugh.

"How's the set up going?"

"Flawlessly of course. We're nearly done. I'm just ringing to see what time we can expect you?"

Drago's mind flitted to Ealasaid. Would she even want to go anymore?

"You went quiet, what's wrong?" Nix could always tell when something was bothering him.

"Nothing's wrong, shall we say about seven?"

"Corban stop fucking about I'm on the phone. Does this have something to do with that pretty redhead you've been spending so much time with?" Nix moved perfectly between conversations and Drago felt the tightness in his chest ease. Nix could always make him feel better.

"I found a mark on her neck."

"Shit." Nix breathed down the phone. "So you think she's been changed?"

"I don't know. I don't know how she would be able to hide it so well. She's got a temper; she would have had to have been changed years ago."

"The change effects different people in different ways. It might just be that she can control it better." Nix was quiet for a moment as she thought. "Have you considered that maybe she doesn't even know?"

"What do you mean?"

"If she was changed a while ago it might be that she was too young to know what was happening?"

"I have to tell her."

"And soon. She deserves to know what she's getting into with you."

"We'll see you in a couple hours Nix."

"I sent a dress over with Mina. It was too small for me but maybe your friend could wear it? There should be shoes and everything with it."

"I'll ask her. Love you."

"Love you too. Corban I swear to fucking," Nix hung up, cutting her remark short.

Drago laughed. He looked back out over the garden and his keen eyes picked her out. She was running through the trees. She must have felt his eyes on her because she turned and looked up at him.

Ealasaid felt her stomach lurch. Even from this distance she could feel the heat from his gaze. Turning away she focussed on the floor in front of her, when she next looked up he was gone. She finished her run in peace. By the time she was finished her skin was covered in sweat and her breathing was laboured. She lent back against a tree and brought her fingers up to her throat.

"Shit."

There was a raised line, difficult to notice but impossible to ignore. She knew Drago would be able to feel it. Dropping her head back against the trunk she pushed the stray curls of her auburn hair off her face. She had kept that side of herself hidden for so long but now, with him, her control was slipping.

It's going to be fine. She tried to calm the beating of her heart. She couldn't let herself get too worked up.

She made her way indoors and poured a glass of water at the sink. The cold liquid cooled her skin and she felt herself relax. From upstairs she heard the faint sound of the shower turning on. Kicking off her trainers she jogged up the stairs and into their bedroom. She shed her clothes, leaving them in a trail from the door to the bathroom. Through the glass of the shower she could just make out his silhouette but hesitated. Shaking herself she pulled the band from her hair and joined him.

Drago heard her enter the shower but didn't turn round. He continued to wash himself and finally, he felt her arms slide around his waist. Her head rested between his shoulder blades and he was still.

"Am I forgiven?" She felt the rumble of his voice through his back and held him tighter.

"For now." She kissed a faint scar and was surprised when he didn't flinch. "It's hard to stay mad at you."

"I will tell you." He hung his head. "I promise I will but I'm scared."

"Scared of what?" She pressed.

"That you'll leave. That I'll scare you away and you won't want to see me anymore. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life anymore."

"Nothing you can tell me or show me will surprise me. I know more than you think Drago." Her hand moved down his stomach and brushed against his cock. He was already hard. "I know things I wish I didn't but I'm done being scared."

She took his thick length in her hand. He sighed, dropping his chin to his chest and his hands fell at his sides. She squeezed his cock gently then moved her hand up and down his thick length. She felt him grew even harder under her fingers and kissed his back again.

"When you're ready to tell me I will listen."

In her mind she knew. She knew what he was but she was surprised to realise she wasn't scared. Just the thought of this man sent a warmth through her. He made her feel something she thought she never would again and soon she would have to tell him.

She pushed the thought from her mind. Her lips roamed over his skin and her hand moved on his cock slowly. Drago gritted his teeth, her movements were teasing, torturous. His hips began to thrust against her hand. Reaching round he held her ass in one large hand and pulled her closer.

She moved her hand quicker, stroking his cock and he groaned. She ran her thumb over the tip. Circling the sensitive skin, she felt him shudder before he turned.

Taking hold of her upper arms he pressed her against the cool tiled wall. Dipping his head, he kissed her passionately feeling her lips open beneath his. The water pounded down over their bodies, relaxing their muscles. She hooked one leg around his waist and rolled her hips against him.

Drago lifted her high up his body until she rested on his shoulders. She shrieked in surprise and stared down at him. She could see the hard muscles in his arms and it struck her how strong he was. He held her as though she weighed nothing.

He pressed his lips to her stomach. She looked down her body, his bright eyes were raised to meet hers. As he watched her, he slowly, deliberately, dragged his tongue over her wet pussy. Her breath left her in a soft laugh as she waited to see what he would do next.

He blew on her sensitive skin, drawing it out. His lips were less than an inch from her pussy but he didn't touch her; he waited until she she shivering and her hands pulled at his hair.

"Drago." Her voice was breathless as she pushed her hips against his mouth.

He ran his tongue over her slit, probing her entrance and listening to her husky moan. He moved leisurely, up to tease her clit then back down to thrust deep into her pussy. Her juices covered his tongue and he drank them down greedily. She tasted so good.

He held her with one hand while the other trailed over her ass and between her legs. His finger stroked over the wet opening of her pussy as he licked, nipped and sucked at her clit. Her hand moved from him, coming up to tangle in her long hair as she arched her back. The contrast of his hot skin against her front and the cool slate at her back pushing her pleasure higher.

She tightened her legs around him, her thighs pressing against his ears as she thrust her hips against his mouth. He pushed a finger inside her and stroked the silken walls of her pussy.

"Ah." A sharp cry fell from her lips and she moved her hips faster. Fucking herself on his finger and tongue she chased her orgasm.

Adding a second finger he found her g-spot and pressed against it as his tongue rubbed against her clit. He stared up her body watching her breasts bounce as she moved faster.

"Oh fuck Drago." Her pussy snapped tight around his fingers. Her juices flooded over his hand and her body tensed as her orgasm ripped through her. He kissed her inner thigh gently, waiting for her to catch her breath before letting her drop back to the floor.

Holding her round the waist he kissed her deeply as she walked her backwards from the shower. Back in the bedroom he pushed her gently so she fell back against the bed. Taking hold of her hips he pulled her so her ass rested on the very edge of the bed and took his hard cock in his hand.

She pushed herself into a sitting position and watched as he slowly thrust his length into her tight heat. A deep growl came from his chest as he pushed deep inside her.

"Holy shit little one." He held himself still for a moment. "You're so fucking tight."

Pulling back, he looked down between their bodies before pushing back in and watching as his thick cock stretched her open. Pushing on her knees he spread her legs wide before holding her waist again and thrusting into her. She bit her lip as one hand came up to hold one breast. Her fingers pinched the small pink nipple, it hardened from a mixture of her ministrations and the cool air.

He found her clit with his thumb and pressed against it. Her hips thrust against him and he stilled. He allowed her to move and find the rhythm she liked. He bent at the waist and dropped his forehead to hers. Staring, he watched the pleasure rise on her face. Her cheeks burned pink and her lips were parted as she panted for breath. He stretched his fingers up her stomach and felt the muscles working under her soft skin. She ground against him, keeping his cock deep inside her as she moved. Her nails curled into the sheets beneath her and she felt them rip. She didn't care.

"Drago." She moved faster. "I'm going to cum again."

Her whole body was shaking and her mind clouded. She thought of nothing but how good he felt. Pinching her nipple hard she came again. It was too much and she tried to move away but he kept her still.

She fell back against the bed with a husky cry as he began to pound into her again. He pulled her legs over his shoulders, held her thighs tightly and slammed into her. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back. Her whole body was sensitive and her skin burned where he held her. Incoherent moans slipped from her lips. He fucked her harder. The headboard slamming against the wall drowning out all other noise apart from her cries and his groans.

His thumb still moved against her clit. He turned his head and bit down gently on her thigh. He fucked her harder. Her fiery pussy grew wetter around his length as her orgasm grew.

"It's too much." She was practically sobbing. Her whole body was on fire, her pussy throbbed and her stomach clenched. "I don't know if I can."

"You can." Drago spoke through gritted teeth. "Cum."

"Oh god." She screamed, her legs trembling violently and her hips thrust erratically against him. He held himself deep, she felt his cock pulse inside her.

She covered her face and laughed softly.

"Holy shit." Her voice was filled with amusement. "That was amazing."

His fingers traced patterns on her thighs and he looked down into her flushed face. He knew they didn't have long before they would have to get ready for that night but he couldn't bring himself to let her go yet.

"What are you thinking?" She looked through her fingers.

"It's Nix's party tonight but I'm thinking we could blow it off and stay here?"

Ealasaid rested her foot on his chest and gently pushed him away. "We can't do that she's your cousin." Her face dropped. "I have nothing to wear."

She saw the sheepish look creep into his eyes and raised an eyebrow. "What have you done?"

"This time I haven't done anything." Drago held his hands up in a show of innocence. "Nix sent a dress over. She said it was too small but it might fit you."

She pushed herself onto her elbows. Searching his face for any sign of him lying.

"You didn't buy it?"

He shook his head and placed his hand over his heart. "Swear to god."

"OK, I'll try it on." Drago still looked guilty and she couldn't help her smile. He looked like a naughty child. "What?"

"I have something for you."

He stepped away and opened the drawer in the bedside table. She sat up, pulled her knees to her chest and watched him. He turned back holding a black box in his hands. Sitting on the edge of the bed he placed it in her lap.

"What's this?"

"Just open it." He suddenly felt nervous. What if he chose the wrong one? What if she didn't like it?

Ealasaid frowned but opened the box. For a minute she simply stared. It was lined with blue silk and nestled inside was a necklace. A short length of black silk with two fine golden chains hanging slightly lower and meeting in the middle. Where the chains met there was a shining opal. It glinted in the light coming through the window showing blues, pinks and purples in its depths. She touched the stone delicately. It felt warm.

Drago stared at her as she inspected the necklace. He had chosen it from a collection of jewellery his mother had left behind. Out of all of the pieces he had decided this choker would be perfect.

Finally, Ealasaid looked up and he could see tears in her eyes.

"This is for me?"

He nodded.

"Drago." She paused and swallowed the lump in her throat. "This is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever given me." As she spoke her mind flitted back to a simply silver chain that she had worn as a child. It had been a gift from her brother, it had kept her safe.

"It was my mothers. My father gave it to her just after they met. I think it should be worn again."

"I don't know what to say." A tear escaped and rolled down her cheek. Drago brushed it away with his thumb.

"Say you'll wear it."

"I'd love to."

He bent to kiss her cheek. She caught hold of his wrist and claimed his lips. The kiss was sweet and gentle. When he pulled back he saw a heat in her bright eyes.

"Thank you." Her voice was soft.

"You're welcome ma petite." He kissed her again. "The dress will be in the closet. I'll let you get ready."

He left her to get ready. A little while later he paced the bottom of the stairs checking his watch impatiently. 6:23. Looking up again he growled. Lucius stood against the front door and laughed as he watched his friend.

"Stay still will you? I'm getting tired just watching."

"You know what Phoenix is like." Drago checked his watch again. "She'll fucking kill me if we're late."

Lucius didn't answer. His green eyes were trained to the top of the stairs and his mouth hung open. Drago turned. Ealasaid stood looking down at the two men shyly. Her dress was emerald green silk. Thin straps held the top up and the back dipped low showing her pale skin. It clung to her curves and a split up one leg reached her thigh. Her auburn hair was piled on top of her head but curls escaped to frame her face and slender neck. The necklace he had given her was at her throat. The silk was tight against her skin and the opal shone in the light. She wore a grey fur wrap around her shoulders and heeled gold shoes.

She stopped a few stairs from the bottom. "Well? What do you think?"

Drago's mouth opened but he couldn't find any words. Lucius chuckled and stepped forward. Holding out his hand he took hers and she came down to stand next to him.