Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for a reply and taking Lucius' hand pulled him after her into the crowd of people dancing. Placing his hand on her waist she held the other and her free hand rested on his shoulder. His bright green eyes shone down at her and a wide smile lit his face.

"Did you really just call Abrielle an asshole?"

Ealasaid shrugged a delicate shoulder as he began to move her slowly round the floor. "I admit I could have thought of something better, but I didn't have that much time."

"I think you got your point across pretty well." His thumb stroked over the bare skin of her back and she felt herself relax. She hadn't realised she had been holding a breath since Abrielle had walked over and now she let it go on a sigh.

"Oh god I just called her an asshole." Her bright eyes shot up to his. "Drago is going to be so pissed, I bet I embarrassed him."

He laughed. "I don't think you need to worry about that." He raised his eyes and she followed his gaze. Drago stood beside Abrielle and a tall black man. The man was talking but Drago's eyes were trained on her, he was smiling and she felt a warm glow go through her. He winked and she turned back to Lucius her cheeks flushing.

"Who's the guy?"

"Lothair Dubois. Abrielle's brother, it's a shame he's actually a real nice guy but he gets bad press because of her."

"Yeah what is her problem?"

"Money, power and a famous name."

"I've never heard of the Dubois' before I met her. Fuck I'd never heard the name LaBelle until a few days ago, why does everyone know more than me."

"You don't seem the type to be interested in that kind of family. If I'm honest it's refreshing. Plenty of girls in your position would take him for all he's got."

"He's too smart for that." Ealasaid threw back.

"Not when it comes to you." Lucius paused. "I know he can be a pain in the ass sometimes but be patient with him. Some stuff happened in his past that isn't easy for him to talk about but I know he wants to share it with you. You just have to give him time."

"I know. We're pretty similar in that way." She felt guilty.

"I'm sure you are; you know Ealasaid is a very unusual name."

She felt uncomfortable under his gaze. "It's an old family name."

"Scottish right?"

She shifted but couldn't look away, his bright eyes holding her still. "Yeah. But we're not the only ones with secrets are we? I'm sure all of you could tell me something that would surprise me."

He released her chin and tucked a stray curl back behind her ear. They came to a silent understanding. Taking hold of her waist again he started into a slow waltz to match the music. She raised an eyebrow.

"I didn't know you could dance."

He shrugged. "When you know the LaBelle's as long as I have you have to learn to dance. These parties happened a lot more when his parents were alive and if you couldn't dance you were frowned upon."

"By the corpses?"

He chuckled. "They can be very judging when they want to be."

"I never noticed."

Drago watched the two of them as they danced. She was smiling and laughing and he felt himself relax.

"Oh Lothair you have to tell Drago about your new project."

Lothair glanced down at his sister. "It's nothing really, the seniors on the board think that we should fix up that old apartment block on Westfield. It would be good press and make the city look a bit nicer."

"Really?" Drago was only half listening; his eyes were glues on Ealasaid's round ass in her skin hugging dress as she moved.

"Yeah you should see it." Abrielle spoke as she touched his arm, he shrugged her off still not meeting her gaze. "It's a real dump now but when we're finished its going to be the most sought after place to live in the city. Apart from our houses of course." She laughed but still Drago didn't look at her.

"I'm not so sure," Lothair was speaking absentmindedly as he sipped his drink. His bright eyes, the same hazel as Drago's and Abrielle's scanned the room. "The guy seems pretty reluctant to sell. I'm all for working with him, going in with equal management but Abrielle tells me that's a bad idea."

Abrielle laughed again, the sound ringing against Drago's ears. "Go into business with that nobody! Can you really see that? Dubois and Bennet? Not exactly a way to instil confidence in our investors."

"Wait did you say Bennet?" Drago finally turned to them, the name sending a shock of recognition through him.

"Yeah, do you know the name?" Abrielle smiled and touched his arm again.

Once again he shrugged her off. "Excuse me."

He made his way over to Corban, he was stood with Rueben, Jaylon and Anton. Speaking in a hushed voice he explained the situation and within a minute Rueben and Jaylon were on their phones.

Working his way through the people dancing he rested his hand on Lucius' shoulder.

"Can I steal my date for a moment?"

Lucius winked at Ealasaid. "She's all yours."

He stepped away and Drago took hold of her hand pulling her close and spoke gently into her ear. "You having a good time?"

She laughed and rested her head on his chest. "You know I actually am. This isn't as bad as you said it would be."

"It doesn't seem as bad with you here." His hand slid down her back to rest just above the curve of her ass. "You're very good at making things seem not quite so shitty."

She laughed again, a husky sound and he felt himself grow hard instantly. "And you put it so beautifully." His hand slid lower and she bit her lip. "Drago I don't know if this is the place for that."

"Ugh who's going to see?" He kissed her neck and pulled her closer so she could feel his hard cock against her.

"Your family, your friends and all of your investors. God that sounds weird to say." The last comment she said to herself.

"Fine." He pulled back. "I could do with a smoke, you coming?"

She nodded. He took her hand and lead her outside. Taking the pack of cigarettes from his pocket he handed one to her and lit them. Stray hair fell to frame his face and he pushed them back impatiently.

"Why don't you wear it down?"

"Huh?"

She stroked another lock back. "Your hair. I like it down; it makes you look rakish."

"Rakish?" He smirked but she ignored him.

"You look like a pirate," she stroked her thumb over the scar through his eyebrow. "It's kinda hot actually."

"Well much as I want to cater to your every whim and demand I can't have it down, apparently it sends the wrong message to the investors."

She beckoned him down. He sat on the stairs and she sat behind him. She threw the butt of her cigarette away and combed his hair with her fingers.

"You know for being so against those corpses you seem to care a lot about what they think."

"I guess I do." He was laughing. "I don't want my father's businesses to suffer because of me. I want to make him proud, I didn't do too much of that when he was alive."

"That's not true." She spoke quietly, her soft voice soothing him. She could make all his worries disappear just by being close to him. "You're an amazing man, it would be hard not to be proud of you."

"You really think so?"

"I do." She tied his hair in a bun at the back of his head and looked at her work with a satisfied nod. "There, now we match."

He turned his head. "You're incredible, you know that right?" She smiled and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She lent forward and kissed his cheek.

"I know."

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight?"

She raised her eyes as though in thought. "I'm not sure if you did. If you remember Drago, you promised to tell me that everyday."

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

He turned to sit sideways on the step. "Really? Only 19?"

She rolled her eyes. "This again? Yes, Drago I'm only 19." She raised her eyebrow. "Is that a problem suddenly?"

He laughed. She was always so feisty. "No problem. As long as you don't mind dating a man twice your age?"

"So we're dating now? What I'm like your girlfriend?" Her voice held a teasing note but underneath it he could tell she was worried about something.

He held her neck loosely and stared into her bright silver eyes. "Little one I'm crazy about you, you're all I think about. I definitely think of you as my girlfriend and I hope you do too."

She couldn't help the smile and stared at him shyly. "Dammit what are you doing to me?"

"All good things I hope." He smiled.

"I," she swallowed, "I love you."

His face turned serious. He sat back and his hand fell from her skin. "What?"

Suddenly she shook her head violently and stood. "Don't worry. Forget I said anything."

Before he could say another word she had dashed through the door and back into the house. She walked with her head down and searched out the bar. She hoisted herself onto a barstool and caught the attention of the man behind it.

"Whiskey, big one."

The bartender nodded and poured her drink. Handing it to her he moved to the other end and she rolled her eyes.

"Fucking LaBelle's." She sipped her drink and winced as it burned down her throat. "What the fuck were you thinking Saidy?"

"Talking to yourself again?"

She rolled her eyes, she felt rather than saw Lucius sit down beside her. "Fucking perfect." She turned to him. "And what can I do for you?"

"Whoa what happened? A little while ago you were dancing with me, beautifully by the way."

She dropped her head into her hand with a sigh. All the fight went out her her and she felt a lump rise in her throat. "I just said something real stupid to Drago and I shouldn't have and now I think I might have ruined everything."

"You wanna talk about it?"

"No. Yes. I don't know, all I know is that I want to drink until I forget what just happened."

"I can help you with that." He beckoned the bartender over. "Shots and keep 'em coming."

"Did I hear shots?" Jaylon appeared at her other side. Behind him Rueben and Anton smiled down at her.

"Is it that time of the night already?" Rueben grinned. They gathered round and drank together. She didn't know how long they were there but suddenly a hand on her shoulder made her jump and turn around. Abrielle smiled down at her and Ealasaid couldn't help but roll her eyes.

"Of course, it just gets better."

"Ealasaid what are you doing hiding over here? I've been looking for you everywhere."

"I'm sure you have; how can I help you?"

"I'm just sad we haven't had a chance to chat, I would love to get to know you better."

"Pfft." Ealasaid knocked back another shot. "Nothing much to know. No family name, no family money but, oh I did once eat three large pizzas to myself in three hours." She winked. "Rather proud of that one."

"Delightful. You're pretty impressive." Abrielle was still smiling but it didn't reach her scathing eyes.

"Actually I'm pretty and impressive. And smart. Oh and modest, that can be really hard to find." Ealasaid couldn't even understand what she was saying.

"So I've heard. So how did you enjoy the ballet, I hear you've never been before."

"Nope, nope that was my first time but I really enjoyed it. Me and Drago fucked in the interval, actually just before I met you."

Abrielle's eyes widened. Ealasaid could hear the men sniggering beside her. "Wow, you just get better and better don't you?"

"Part of my charm. Drago seems to like it."

"I certainly do." Jaylon piped up.

"Thank you Jaylon," Ealasaid touched his arm gently before turning back to Abrielle. "Look why don't you stay? Have a drink with us, I think we're on tequila at the moment."

"Oh no thanks, hard liquor can give you wrinkles." Abrielle was still staring down her nose at Ealasaid one perfectly plucked eyebrow raised.

Ealasaid nodded. "Yeah I guess you need to watch out for stuff like that at your age."

"At my age?" Abrielle sounded offended. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh gosh don't get me wrong I hope I look half as good as you when I'm reaching middle age but I'm not even twenty yet. I have a little way to go but I completely understand why you need to be careful."

"You little bitch." Abrielle stepped forward threateningly but Lucius and Jaylon both stood. They flanked her protectively and Abrielle faltered. Her eyes flashed to each man before she looked back and Ealasaid. "Enjoy the rest of your night."

She turned and walked away and Ealasaid turned back to the bar. Dropping her head to her hand she groaned. "Fuck I probably shouldn't have said that."

"You kidding me?" Jaylon's shoulders were shaking uncontrollably as he laughed. "Someone has needed to put that bitch in her place for years."

"I should not be allowed to drink tequila."

"Who the fuck is drinking tequila and not including me?" Ealasaid looked over her shoulder. Nix, Corban and Drago stood there. The rest of the room was empty save for a couple of the waiters cleaning up.

"Oh shit is everyone gone?" Ealasaid's words were slurring and Nix hugged her tightly.

"God I love you, you beautiful drunken mess. You can definitely come again."

They all crowded round the bar, drinking and chatting. Slowly Drago edged closer to her and rested his hand on her back. Without thinking she rested her head on his chest, the memory of what had happened outside fading from her mind. Jaylon was recounting the story of what had happened with Abrielle and Nix threw back her head laughing loudly.

"So you called her an asshole and middle aged in one night?"

Ealasaid held up her hand. "I said reaching middle age, very different."

"You've got a good one there Drago." Reuben nodded his head towards them and she felt him pull her closer to his side.

"I do."

Nix yawned. "Oh god I am shattered. I'm going to turn in. Guys, all your normal bedrooms are ready and we'll see you in the morning." Nix turned back to Ealasaid. "Saidy I've put some clothes in your room that I think will fit you," Nix looked her up and down. "Thought they would fit, god you're so tiny."

Ealasaid rolled her eyes. "Everyone tells me that, you know 5'2" is not that small."

"Aww, you're adorable." Nix hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. "See you in the morning."

One by one they all went upstairs until it was just Drago and Ealasaid left. He looked down at her taking a deep breath. "Eala."

She held up her hand. She knew what he was going to say but a cold feeling went through her. "Please don't say anything, just forget anything ever happened ok?"

She turned and started up the stairs. She felt wobbly on her feet but she forced herself to walk steadily until she reached the last open door. Turning to him she pointed to it questioningly and he nodded. She stepped inside and kicked her shoes off. He followed her in and shutting the door behind them tried to speak again.

"Eala."

"Look please," she turned and shook her head. "I told you I don't want to talk about it. Let's just drop it and go to bed."

"Will you just listen for a moment; I want to explain."

"Explain what? How I made a complete twat out of myself? How I told you I love you and you said nothing back? How for the first time since my brother died, I felt like I was loved by someone and how I got it so fucking wrong?"

An icy feeling gripped her gut and her knees buckled underneath her. She sank to the ground and hung her head, looking at the floor.

"Fucking hell this is a mess."

He crossed the room and sank to his knees beside her. Her whole body was trembling but she refused to let the tears fall. He pulled her into his arms, sighing in relief when she came willingly. He stroked his hand down her back and pulled her onto his lap. He unclasped the necklace he had given her and blindly dropped it into the bedside drawer.

"First off will you please shut up." She said nothing. "Second you caught me off guard on the earlier. I wasn't expecting you to say it but if you think that I don't love you then you are the stupidest person I know."

She made a soft noise. It was part laugh, part sob and part hiccup and he had to hide his smile. "You do?"

"Of course I do, but you gave me less than two seconds to reply. I just had to check that I really heard what you said."

She hid her face in his chest. "God I am so embarrassed. This whole evening was a disaster."

He laughed and tilted her chin up so he could meet her eyes. "You kidding me? This has been the best party a LaBelle has ever thrown."

"I called Abrielle an asshole, I called her middle aged, I then drank about three bottles of tequila, vodka and whiskey. I made a complete idiot out of myself in front of your family, friends and investors. I bet they all think I'm a stupid kid."

He stood, taking her with him and moved to the bed. It wasn't as large as the one they shared in his home but still when he dropped her in the middle she couldn't reach the edge of the bed with her fingertips. He grabbed her ankles and pulled her back towards him before running his hands up her legs. He stroked her thighs gently.

"You are a stupid kid but that's one of the reasons I love you. I love that you make me feel young again. I love the way you bite your lip when your nervous," he lent to kiss her thigh, pushing her dress higher out of the way. "Or when you're turned on."

She laughed quietly, pushing herself onto her elbows she looked down her body at him. He spread her legs running his fingers higher up the inside of her thighs and she shivered as his fingers brushed lightly over her skin.

"I love that you call Abrielle out on her bullshit, I love that you managed to piss her off so completely twice in one night. I love the way you blush; I love the way you lost yourself when you were watching the dancers at the ballet."

Moving up the bed he tugged her dress down, baring her pert breasts to his eyes. Leaning down he flicked his tongue over one small pink nipple.

"I love the way you didn't know who I am. I love the fact you are so uninterested in my money, my lifestyle. You don't care who I am and you don't pull any punches about letting me know."

He looked back up into her eyes and his fingers traced over her stomach, circling her belly button feeling the shivers chase themselves across her skin as she giggled.

"I love that you're a stupid kid and I love that you're mine. Now shut up and stop worrying."

"Yes sir."

His eyes flashed dangerously, his lips curved into a smile and she shuddered.

"Careful little one."

He stood and shrugged out of his jacket. He loosened his tie, threw it to the floor and unbuttoned his shirt. Shrugging out of it he dropped it on the pile, then lent to grab the bottom of her dress and pulled it down her legs. She was now completely naked and his eyes roamed over her greedily.

"I forgot. I have your underwear don't I?"

She shifted on the bed. "I didn't, I felt as though everyone knew all night."

Kicking off his shoes and socks, he lay on the bed. He spread her legs with his knee, so he could lay between them. She sighed as his weight pushed her down harder against the bed and moved her hands up to rest against the sheets beneath her head. One of his hands moved over her soft skin, tickling lightly, before slipping between her legs and feeling her wet pussy.

"Always so wet for me."

Slowly he pushed one finger into her tight heat, her back arched and she bit her lip. He smiled and lent his forehead against hers as he took his finger from her inside finding her clit. Slowly he circled the small numb of flesh, pressing lightly and heard her breathing hitch in her throat. Her hands clutched at the sheets and she moved her hips against him as he touched her gently.

He listened to her soft breathing in the quiet room. Her breath beat against his lips and she pushed her hips up harder against his hand. Slowly he moved his finger from her clit and trailed it up her body. Bringing it to rest against her lips he groaned quietly as she took it into her mouth willingly. Pushing a second one into her warm mouth he thrust them in and out before moving them back down and teasing her entrance.