Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly he pushed his fingers back into her and she moaned as he stretched her tight pussy. The silken walls inside her fluttered around his fingers and a hard shiver ran through her as he curled them upwards. He knew every inch of her body, inside and out, and the tiniest movement could send her to the edge. Heat pooled low in her stomach and her legs shook as she wrapped them around his waist. She thrust her hips upwards against his fingers she begged him silently.

He kissed her, slowing down his movements to long caresses inside her until she writhing against the bed trying to get closer. His cock strained against the clothes he still wore but he pushed back his own need focussing only on her. Swallowing he looked down at her face, her eyes were closed and her lips parted as her breathing grew ragged. Her cheeks were a dark pink and he kissed the corner of her mouth. Gently he pushed his thumb onto her clit, making small circles and her back arched off the bed pushing her breasts against him. The soft hair on his chest tickled and she brought him closer, pushing against his lower back with her feet. He felt her nipples pressing hard against him and moved his fingers quicker. With one last curl upwards she fell apart, his name a husky cry on her lips and her head rolling back on the bed, baring her throat to him.

He kissed over her cheek, down her neck and over her collarbone. He kept moving, kissing each breast and pausing to feel her heart flutter under her skin. Looking back up her body he smiled as she pushed herself onto her elbows to meet his eyes.

Suddenly she sat up and pushed on his shoulder. He let her guide him until he was laying on his back and she moved to straddle him. Her eyes flashed and the corner of her mouth curved in a smile. She pulled the band from his hair and brushed the blonde waves with her fingers. He let his hands rest on her thighs, stroking her soft skin gently and closed his eyes as she kissed his neck and down to the juncture of his shoulder. She felt him tense beneath her, she knew he thought she was going to touch his chest, his scars but she moved down the bed and gently blew on his pelvis.

"Fuck." His hand moved to his sides and held the sheets in his fists. His head still rested against the bed and he felt her small hands undo his belt. She tugged at the waistband of his trousers and he lifted his hips so she could pull them down along with his boxers. She dropped them off the bed and ran her fingers up up his legs. Over his thighs just missing his straining cock and back up to his pelvis. She traced the line of hair that ran from his bellybutton and back down his thighs until he was shaking. Lifting his head, he looked down at her. There was a wild glint in his bright hazel eyes.

"Ealasaid." She smiled and looked innocently back at him.

"I can stop if you don't like it."

He groaned and dropped his head back against the bed. She laughed huskily but finally took his thick length in her hand and stroked slowly. She saw the muscles in his stomach tense and stroked faster leaning her head down to take the tip of his cock into her warm mouth.

"Fuck." The word ripped from his chest as a deep, guttural growl and she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock tasting the drop of precum that escaped. Her hand still moved against him as she bobbed her head. She only took the first couple of inches into her mouth and he felt her spit run down from her mouth, between her fingers and onto his pelvis. He remained still as long as he could, but soon found his hips lifting against her mouth of their own accord. She pulled back looking up and him and shook her head.

"No, stay still." Her hand still pumped up and down his thick length and as he watched she let saliva fall from her soft lips onto the head of his cock.

"Dammit." He spoke through gritted teeth. She lent back down, taking him back into her mouth and his body jerked as she began to move her head. Each time she took more of him into her mouth until he hit the back of her throat and she pulled back quickly. He did nothing and she came back, repeating the process. His eyes drank her in. The pale white of her skin, the curve of her back. The roundness of her ass and hips that were pushed up into the air as she bent over him.

She pushed her head down harder, swallowing and he felt himself slip down her throat.

"Ugh fuck." His hand tangled in her hair and she moaned at the pinch at the back of her head. He kept his hips still, just feeling as she moved. She pulled back and swirled her tongue around the head of his cock before pushing back until he was buried in her throat again. His orgasm was building, she felt too good and he couldn't hold back. His hips thrust up and he heard her moan again as he fucked her mouth. The sound sent vibrations through him and he came. His breath hissed through his teeth and he felt her throat working around his length as she swallowed everything he gave.

His hand dropped from her hair and he watched her as she sat back on her heels. She caught a drop of white at the corner of her mouth before sucking her finger clean. She moved back up the bed until she straddled his hips again then lent down and kissed his neck. Her hips moved slowly against him, her wet pussy coating his still hard cock and he held her ass in his large hands.

She reached between them and took hold of him. She guided the head of his cock to her entrance before sinking down his length. Sitting up her head fell back and for a moment she didn't move, just felt him inside of her. He always felt so big like this. She was careful not to let her hands touch his chest, he had let her before but there had been clothes between their skin. She didn't want him to pull away again. Slowly she began to move, rolling her hips against him keeping him deep inside her. Rising up until just the head of his cock was inside of her she clenched her muscles as she sank back down and he closed his eyes his head tipping back.

His hands held her thighs as she moved. Up and down, bouncing on his cock and he could hear her breathing once again speed up. He was already close again. Being inside her hot pussy could drive him over the edge in minutes and he sat up wrapping his arms around her waist. She pulled her legs up, hooked her feet together behind his back and her hands held him round the back of the neck.

He moved her in his lap, her wet pussy gripping him tightly and his hands moved down to her ass. He moved her faster, her nails dug into his shoulders as she felt him hitting deep inside her. He reached up with one hand and undid her hair so it tumbled down her back. Then moving down spread his hand across her shoulder blades, keeping her chest close to his. Her hands moved down his arms, feeling the muscles bunch under her fingers as he held her tightly. He moved faster against her and she pushed down. She met each thrust and felt the heat low in her stomach again.

He could see the signs on her face, he had come to know this look very well but still it made him swell with pride that he could make this beautiful young woman cum. He pushed up, holding himself deep and moved her hips in a circular motion on his. His cock brushing against the sensitive spot inside her and she dropped her head back as she cried out. Her pussy fluttered around his cock as she came and he followed, jetting into her welcoming heat.

"Hah," her breath left her in a soft laugh and she dropped her head to his shoulder. "Will you always be able to do that to me?"

"Do what little one?"

"Make me feel like I could cum with just a look?"

He laughed and gently pulled her hair until she looked at him. Kissing her trembling lips, he nodded. "I hope so."

He moved down the bed, resting his head on the pillows and waited as she settled herself on his chest. She kept her hands off his chest, resting them on the bed either side of his ribs and her head rested against his heart. He ran his hands over her skin, moving from her shoulders, over the dip in her back and down over her ass. His fingers brushed against the raised scars at the top of her thighs and she stilled, her whole body tensing as her breath hitched. He didn't move his hand and waited for her to speak. When she did he could hear bitter laughter in her voice.

"Guess I'm a bit of a hypocrite."

She went to roll off him but he held her still. His hand stroked the marred skin and her struggles became more desperate.

"Drago let me go." Her voice held a note of panic and he obliged. She rolled off him and sat on the edge of the bed. He rested against the pillows and watched her carefully. Her whole body was shaking and she wrapped her arms around her waist. As he watched she shook her head and looked to the floor.

"You must think I'm a bitch."

He couldn't help but smile. "And why would I think that?"

"Because all I ever want you to do is tell me about your past, when you know nothing about me either. You never even asked about my scars."

"I figured you would tell me when you were ready."

She looked back over her shoulder and he could see tears in her bright eyes. "And what if I'm never ready?"

He shrugged. "Then you won't tell me."

She sighed. "I think I want to go to sleep."

He pulled her back to him. Laying on his side he pulled her close with his hand resting against her stomach. she linked her fingers with his. Her ass fit snuggly against his groin and his skin warmed her. Soon her breathing was soft and even and he knew she had fallen asleep. The second he knew she wouldn't feel anything, he let the rage take over, feeling every muscle in his body tense. Someone had hurt her, he wanted nothing more than to shake her awake and force her to tell him what had happened but he knew it would scare her even more than before. Instead he held her close, breathing in her scent and tried to relax. It was early morning before he fell asleep.

The sunlight coming through the window woke him and he brought his arm up to cover his face. He squinted over at Ealasaid's side of the bed but it was empty. He sat up immediately.

"Eala?" He called out and watched the door leading to the bathroom. Standing he stuck his head through the door and looked around. She wasn't in there. Digging through the chest of drawers he pulled on a pair of sweatpants, a t-shirt and hurried downstairs. As he got closer to the kitchen he could hear voices.

"That's it you got it."

Drago paused in the doorway. He folded his arms over his chest and stared at the scene in front of him.

Ealasaid stood in front of the stove. She held Aviana in her arms and Orion stood on a small stool next to her. He held a frying pan in both hands and his tongue stuck out as he concentrated. Leif sat on a stool on her other side and watched as his brother flipped the pancake over.

"Yeah." Ealasaid cheered and the twins clapped. "See you're a natural."

She didn't seem to notice Drago watching her. She shook another pan that held bacon before turning her attention back to Orion.

"Go put it with the others and we're almost done."

Orion nodded and turned towards the table. The second he saw Drago his face split into a wide smile.

"Uncle Drago!"

Ealasaid looked over her shoulder. Her cheeks were flushed from the heat but her eyes shone.

"Morning big guy." Drago took the pan from Orion's hands and deposited it on the table. He lifted the boy into his arms. "You making breakfast?"

"Saidy was teaching us to make pancakes." Orion grinned. "They're real good."

"I'm sure they are." Drago moved towards Ealasaid and kissed her. Orion and Aviana were squashed between them and they giggled. Leif leapt down and forced himself between their legs desperate not to be left out. Drago kissed Aviana's blonde head before kissing Ealasaid again.

"Morning."

"Good morning." She smiled. "That pan will be burning the table."

"It's fine." He kissed her again and she giggled.

"Drago." Her voice was scolding but she couldn't hide her amusement. "We worked really hard on breakfast."

"Fine." He set Orion back on the stool. Sliding the pancake onto the pile he returned the pan to the stove.

He sat down at the table and Leif immediately climbed onto his lap.

"You're up early."

"I needed a drink and these guys were already down here. They were raiding the cupboards so I thought I'd fix a little something."

Drago looked over the table. Pancakes, bacon, sausages, eggs, toast, fruit, coffee and juice was laid out. It smelt amazing.

"A little something?" He smirked.

"There's a lot of us here. I'd hate it if we ran out."

"Something smells good." Nix entered the kitchen rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Mummy." The three children shouted.

"We made pancakes." Orion said proudly.

"I can see." Nix dropped down into the chair beside Drago. She looked up at Ealasaid. "You didn't have to do this?"

Ealasaid shrugged. "It was the least I could do. If you're feeling anything like me after last night, you'll need something greasy. Besides nothing beats a birthday breakfast." Nix blew her a kiss.

Five minutes later they all sat round the table. The others had joined them one by one and now they all tore into the food. Aviana was sat on Ealasaid's lap, Leif and Orion were squashed onto the chair beside her. Finally, Jaylon leant back in his chair with a sigh.

"Holy crap. That was amazing." He looked down at the children. "Good work pups."

They all smiled proudly. Nix sipped her coffee.

"We were planning on heading out early. Say meet back here in half an hour?"

They nodded and returned to their separate rooms. Drago pushed the door closed and pulled Ealasaid to him. Kissing her deeply he felt her lift onto her toes.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Drago felt the warmth spread through his chest, the same as it always did when he was around her.

"You are." Her eyes sparkled.

"Remind me to tell you that more."

"Well aren't we feeling soppy this morning."

He slapped her ass and she giggled. Biting her lip, she pushed him away. "We should get ready."

She walked towards the bathroom, shedding the pyjamas she wore as she went. When she reached the door she looked over her shoulder.

"Wanna shower with me?"

"Always."

The joined the others downstairs thirty minutes later. Ealasaid had found a white t-shirt and a pair of ripped baggy jeans to wear. She had borrowed a pair of Nix's trainers but couldn't find a bra to fit. In the end she had gone without. Drago had insisted that she went without knickers as well.

The men went outside and she could hear the sound of engines. Turning to Nix she spoke.

"Where are we going exactly?"

"Down to the lake. My family owns a piece of land about fifteen minutes from here. There's a cabin, a lake and a place for the boys to ride their toys around. We go every birthday." She smiled. "Gives us a day of not being a LaBelle."

"It must get tiresome."

"You would think people had more important things to do than fascinate about every detail of our lives. We're used to it by now but the kids." Nix paused. "Magazines and newspapers pay good money for pictures of them. It's disgusting."

Ealasaid watched the children. Orion was helping Aviana with her coat.

"All part of the family name I guess."

"It gets tiring but it is my family. None of us care about the name LaBelle, it's everyone else who reveres it." Nix shook herself. "You're riding with me and the kids."

"Sounds good."

They piled into a black pick up truck. Drago appeared at the passenger window and lent in.

"You not riding with me little one?"

"No way." Nix cut in. "I need her to help with the pack and I could do with some female company."

Ealasaid shrugged. "Sorry Drago I'm taken."

"You can make it up later." He laughed as she blushed and kissed her. "See you there guys."

The drive was nice. Ealasaid laughed at Nix as she recounted stories from her and Drago's childhood. The children chattered amongst themselves in the back and every so often the men would zip past them on their bikes.

They reached the lake, unpacked the back of the truck and then Nix held out a bag to her.

"There's a bathing suit and a towel in there honey. Go get changed, I wanna go swimming."

Ealasaid did as she was told. The day was once again unseasonably warm, the sun seeming to shine brighter every time Ealasaid laughed. She returned and raced the children into the water.

Drago and the rest of his council arrived a little while after. He dismounted his and looked out over the lake. Ealasaid played in the clear water. They went into the cabin to change before joining the others. They spent hours in the warm lake and when they finally crawled back onto the bank they lay in the sun letting it dry their skin.

Jaylon and Rueben lit a barbeque and began to cook. Drago sat with Ealasaid between his legs. Her back against his chest and his arms around her waist.

"I like it here." Her voice was soft, contented from the hot day.

"We all do. It gives us time away from everything else you know. We come out for every birthday."

"After my dad died mum never wanted to celebrate birthdays much. My brother always made sure I had a present to open and a candle to blow out but we didn't have parties."

"Do you want a party?"

She nodded. "Yeah. With a bounce house and party bags."

"What about a clown?"

She shook her head quickly. "Not a chance. They scare the hell out of me."

His bark like laugh bounced around the space. "You're not afraid of anything."

She was silent, seemingly lost in thought.

"That's not true. I'm afraid of a lot of things."

He held her tighter. "You don't need to be afraid anymore little one. Whoever or whatever hurt you will never touch you again. We'll make sure of it."

"Foods done." Jaylon shouted and they joined the others. The day passed quickly and by the time they packed up to leave the sun was beginning to set. Ealasaid rode with Nix again and helped to carry the twins into the house. Leif lay his head on her shoulder and Orion held her hand tightly.

"It's my birthday next Saidy." Orion's voice was sleepy. "Will you come to my party too?"

"Course I will. I'll even bake you a cake."

"Chocolate?" There was excitement in his question.

"More chocolate than you can eat."

She lay Leif down in his bed as Corban kissed Aviana's head. Leif looked up with wide eyes.

"Will you sing a lullaby?"

Ealasaid glanced to Corban who shrugged.

"Sure." She at on the edge of the bed. Orion came to squeeze in beside his brother and Ealasaid took Aviana into her arms.

She thought for a second but it didn't take long. She knew exactly what she wanted them to hear before they slept.

"Coorie doon, Coorie doon, Coorie doon, my darling. Coorie doon the day. Coorie doon, Coorie doon, Coorie doon, my darling, Coorie doon the day." Her voice was husky and sweet. The words came back to her in a flood and she felt tears in her eyes.

Drago waited in the doorway. He prayed she wouldn't notice him there. Her voice was hypnotic and the accent he had heard only fleetingly before danced through her words.

"Lie doon, my dear, and in your ear, to help you close your eye, I'll sing a song, a slumber song. A miner's lullaby."

A movement caught his eyes and he turned to Lucius. He took one last look at Ealasaid as she sang to the children before joining Lucius.

"They've found her." His friend's eyes were hard and a nerve ticked in his jaw.

"Where is she?"

"The Unders are taking her back to the house now. The Pack will meet us there."

Drago nodded. "Then we should get back."

"Let her finish." Lucius' eyes flitted down the stairs. Nix and the rest of his council were congregated there listening to the haunting melody coming from the bedroom. "We could do with something beautiful before tonight."