Alpha Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drago didn't stop. She felt one of his hands leave her thighs and he pushed a finger into her. Her pussy tightened around him. He added a second finger and curled them, stroking against the sweet spot inside her.

"Oh fuck." Her voice was a soft whimper and she pushed back harder against his tongue and fingers. She thought of nothing but how good he felt.

Drago felt her pussy tighten around his fingers and knew she was close. He pushed harder against the nerves inside her and sucked gently on her small clit. She convulsed around him and her juices flooded over his fingers and into his mouth, dragging another feral growl from his chest.

Kneeling behind her, he shoved his boxers down. He took his cock in his hand and teased her entrance. He stayed still. His hands dropped from her to clench into fists at his sides and he waited to see what she would do. Slowly she pushed back, taking a little more of his thick cock inside her each time and gritting her teeth as he stretched her open.

He couldn't help himself, his hands curled into her round ass and he pulled her back. He buried himself deep inside her and she cried out.

"Fuck." His voice was low, it sent a shiver through her. He didn't sound like himself and Ealasaid knew his control was hanging on by a thread. "You feel so good."

He began to move slowly, looking down at his thick cock disappearing into her pussy. She pushed her chest off the bed and moved with him. She tossed her head back, sending her hair tumbling over her shoulders. Keeping hold of her hips he sat back on his heels, bringing her with him and leant back on one hand. She continued to move, bouncing on his cock and he ran his fingers up and down her back just watching her. Her hands still rested on the bed creating a curve in her spine and he watched as her hips thrust against him. His hands itched to reach out and grab her but he forced his urges back. Instead he let her move as she wanted, feeling her tight pussy wetting his cock with each thrust and revelling on the sight of the girl fucking herself on him.

Drago sat forward and wrapped an arm around her waist. Pulling her so she was pressed against his chest his free hand tripped down over her stomach and between her legs. He felt the soft curls just above her pussy, then the smooth lips and her small clit. He circled the nub of flesh with a finger and she dropped her head onto his shoulder. The hand on her stomach moved up and he held one breast in his hand. He toyed with her nipple and felt her hands come to rest on his thighs. He thrust up into her, his finger moving faster against her clit and his other hand kneading her soft breast.

"Drago I," her sentence died in her throat as she shuddered against him. He pussy convulsed around his cock and he gritted his teeth keeping his own orgasm back.

He pushed her from him and flipped her so she lay on her back. He settled himself against her with his shoulders against her hips. Lifting her legs so they rested around his neck, he spread his hand over her stomach and dropped his head to lick her pussy. Her hands tangled in her hair and her eyes slid closed. Her scent filled his head and he felt his skin shifting. He knew he should stop, his control was slipping and if he wasn't careful he could really hurt her. But he couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to stop. She tasted too good. He couldn't stop.

He could already feel her pussy tightening around his finger and worked his tongue faster against her small clit. He curled his finger upwards. He pressed against her g-spot and she cried out as her orgasm tore through her. Her hips thrust erratically against him but he didn't take his tongue from her. Adding a second finger he spoke, his low voice sending another shiver through her.

"Again."

"Drago I can't." She reached down and tried to push him from her. His hand splayed across her stomach and he held her down easily.

"I said again."

The fingers of his hand on her stomach linked with hers. He teased her clit with his tongue as the fingers on his other hand moved inside her. Her body was shaking violently and she could feel tears in her eyes as the feelings he created in her became almost overwhelming. Her legs pulled him closer without her thinking and her heels dug into the hard muscles of his back. Her nails dug into the skin of his hand as she held him tightly as her muscles tensed.

Again her orgasm gripped her and she collapsed back against the bed panting. Her hands fell from him. He kissed her quivering pussy once more before crawling up the bed and laying back between her legs. Stroking her hair away from her face he kissed her trembling lips and waited for her eyes to open again. When she finally looked at him his breath caught in his throat.

Her bright silver eyes were shining and in their depths he could see a warmth. He touched her cheek gently.

"Do you still love me?" His voice was shaking.

Her eyes widened and she cupped his face in her small hand.

"Of course I do."

His eyes searched her face with confusion. "Why? I'm not good for you."

She couldn't help her smile. "I don't care."

"I'm dangerous for you, ma petite, this life is dangerous for you."

"You think I'm in anymore danger being with you than I was just being me?" She smirked. "You think pretty highly of yourself."

"What if I do something, what if it's me that hurts you?" He hung his head, unable to meet her eyes anymore. "I'm dangerous Eala. Do you know what I could do to you?"

She grabbed his chin between her thumb and forefinger and forced him to look back at her. "Exactly, what you could do. You need to stop thinking about things you could do and start focussing on what you're going to do."

Her free hand moved down between their bodies and she took hold of his cock. Guiding him to her wet pussy she pushed her hips up feeling him stretch her open again.

"Do you want to hurt me Drago?"

He shook his head. "No."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"Eala I," she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper causing his voice to stick in his throat.

"Drago LaBelle, Alpha of your Pack, tell me what you want to do to me." She was smirking as she spoke, she was enjoying this.

"I want to fuck you. I want to hold you back against the bed, slid into your tight little pussy and fuck you. I want to fuck you slow and hard until you're about to cum then I want to stop so I can watch you tremble. You always look so beautiful when you're about to cum." As he spoke he pushed deeper into her. "I want to fuck you hard. I want to feel you cum again and again until you think you can't anymore. Then I want to hold you down and make you cum again."

"Drago." She whimpered, her nails curling into his back as she tried to bring him closer.

"I want to protect you. I want you to feel safe, I want you to know that I will do everything I can to keep you safe." He kissed her before speaking softly into her ear. "What do you want little one?"

"I want you to stop acting like a gentleman and go back to acting like a Lycan. I want you to be an Alpha again."

A growl tore from his chest and he slammed back into her. Thrusting hard, he moved a hand to her throat and his fingers curled tightly around it. He felt her swallow beneath his fingers and held her tighter. His free hand tangled in her hair and he clenched his hand into a fist, tugging at her soft curls. Their lips were inches apart and he could feel her sweet breath beating against his lips as she panted. He thrust harder. He wasn't being careful anymore as he pounded into her, drawing a sharp cry from her throat each time he bottomed out inside of her.

"Oh fuck, Drago, I'm gonna cum."

Instantly he stopped and her eyes flew open.

"What the fuck?"

"What did I just tell you little one? I want to watch you tremble."

He stayed still until her breathing had slowed before moving his hips again. His fingers still held her around the throat and she relished the feeling of his skin against hers. He could feel her pulse speed up against his fingers and her back arched but before she could cum he went still against her. She laughed but it was strained and her hands clutched at the pillow beneath her head.

"Drago you're driving me crazy."

"Still want me to act like an Alpha?" He tried to keep his voice calm as he spoke.

"Yes." Her answer was whispered and he rolled his hips against her.

He started slow, feeling her pussy tighten around him until she pushed her chest up against his.

"Please, harder."

He gave in and did as she asked. His hips slamming against her he tightened his grip on her, tilting her head back.

"Look at me. I want you to look at me when I make you cum."

Her eyes fluttered open, they burned up at him and he thrust harder. She watched him closely, his eyes were glowing bright yellow and she could see his teeth were sharper. He was close, he was fighting back his own orgasm, he wanted to feel her one last time. Twisting his hips, he heard her cry out and repeated the movement. Soon she was trembling and it didn't take long until she came undone. Her pussy milked his cock and the look in her eyes as she came sent him over the edge. He held himself deep, spilling himself into her before dropping down heavily to lay against her.

"You could hurt me but I could hurt you just as bad." She suddenly felt nervous as she spoke. "If I can't control the Fae side of me I could hurt you and everyone around you. We're both dangerous we just need to find a way to make sure we don't do something we'll regret."

Drago rolled onto his back and she curled at his side. She was quiet and he thought maybe she had fallen asleep. Her voice made his jump.

"My last name isn't Odell. I changed it when I came here."

"Why did you change it?"

"I did something to Calan that the police didn't like. I changed my name when I came here, new passport, birth certificate everything. According to your government I've lived here my whole life."

"Is that why you hide your accent?"

She nodded. "Ealasaid Odell is a proud American and nothing more. The Scottish accent might have given me away."

"You shouldn't hide it. It's beautiful."

"It is nice not to worry about it anymore."

They were quiet again before he asked his next question. "What's your real last name?"

"Fairbairn." Her voice was sleepy. "Ealasaid Fairbairn."