Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, a cold began to seep into her. It moved through her skin and into her bones. She knew what was happening but she couldn't stop it.

She was being pushed into a dark corner of her mind. She tried to scream but no sound escaped her lips as he took control. The last thought she had before she disappeared inside her own mind was about Lucius.

'I'm sorry. I tried.'

*

Corban climbed out of his truck and slammed the door behind him. Looking up at the house he ran his fingers through his dark hair and sighed. Climbing the stairs to the front porch he knocked on the door and waited.

"Corban? What are you doing here?" Rueben sounded confused and leaned against the door frame. Folding his arms, he raised and eyebrow as he waited for Corban's answer.

"You serious? You basically defect from the Pack and then wonder why I'm here? What the fuck was that all about man?" Corban sounded incredulous.

"Don't start Corban, anyone would think you've gone soft since the kids."

Corban stepped forward menacingly. "Don't you dare bring the pups into this."

"There's the old fighting spirit." Rueben smiled.

"Come on. You've never lied to me before."

Rueben was quiet for a moment then he laughed derisively.

"This isn't a new feeling. You know I was Alpha of my own Pack before Drago. We put up a good fight but it was Drago fucking LaBelle, one of the last Lycans. We didn't stand a chance but I didn't even care. I was proud to be a Beta to that man." Rueben scowled.

"Do you remember what we used to be like? We would hunt humans for sport, other Packs would shit themselves at the scent of us. We were feared, we were fucking respected. Even after the Order he didn't change, it wasn't until she came along."

"So that's why you're pissed, because we're not killing innocent people anymore?" Corban asked incredulously.

Rueben laughed. "Not at all. The killing doesn't matter to me what matters to me is my status. I was willing to be Beta to a Lycan but I will not be an Omega to some Fae bitch."

"Why? She's more powerful than any of us could hope to be."

"Because she wants to police the world. She would see our kind punished and locked away for doing what is in our nature. Are you willing to help her do that?" Rueben waited for his friend's answer.

"I'm willing to work with her to make sure no more innocent people get hurt. If you can't see passed your own stupid pride, then we can't force you."

"Then we have nothing more to speak about."

"I guess we don't." Corban turned and began to walk down the steps.

His head was a turmoil and he tried to work through the feelings coursing through his body. Rueben had sounded so sure.

"You know this mean Defection right?" Corban looked back over his shoulder to ask his last question.

Rueben nodded. "I know what it means, it's better this way."

Corban nodded once and climbed back into his truck. Starting the engine, he pulled away from Rueben's house and onto the road. Digging his phone from his pocket, Corban dialled quickly.

"Has he Defected?" Drago asked immediately.

Corban glanced in his rear view mirror. "Yeah. What do we do now?"

"We call a Pack meeting. I'm sure there will be others who agree with him, we need to prevent an uprising."

"You really think there will be others?"

Drago sighed deeply. Running his fingers through his long hair he glanced up at the ceiling. He could hear Ealasaid in the room above him and suddenly all his worries left him.

"Of course there will be, there will always be someone who thinks they could run the Pack better than me. I've fought off hundreds before now and I'll fight off hundreds more before I'm gone."

"I'll assemble the Pack." Corban spoke.

"Not today. I want some time with my Little One before this goes any further. We'll call the meeting soon."

"Yes Alpha." Corban hung up without another word.

Drago looked at the blank screen of his phone for a moment. His head was swimming but he wasn't worried. What he had said to Corban was true; he had fought off many challengers to his position before. He knew his Pack was loyal to him but this time the uprising came from within his Council. He didn't know what might happen; all he was sure of was Eala upstairs, planning their lives together in their home.

Dropping his phone on the counter in the kitchen he made his way up the stairs of the apartment. The door to one room stood ajar and he peeked through. Ealasaid was unpacking boxes and boxes of books onto shelves that ran the length of the wall. The opposite wall was made completely of glass, giving them a view over the whole city. In front of the glass was his heavy wooden desk that faced the wall of books.

Ealasaid hadn't heard him and he crept up behind her silently. His eyes drank her in greedily, she was dressed simply in a white t-shirt and loose fitting jeans but his mouth still watered at the sight of her. Reaching out, he ran his hand down her back and around her waist. She jumped in surprise.

"Hey." She leaned back against him, his broad chest warming her back.

He kissed her slender neck. Her hair was piled into a messy knot on top of her head, leaving the pale skin of her throat completely exposed. Ealasaid sighed and linked her fingers with his against her stomach.

"What's the matter?"

He laughed, she could always tell when something was wrong. "Nothing. We can deal with it later."

"You sure?" She turned in his arms and looked into his amber eyes.

"We can talk about it later. You need any help with this?" He motioned to the shelves.

"Yeah, I can't reach the top shelves. Give me a boost?"

"Haven't you got something for that?" He asked teasingly.

"The wings are used when needed, not for housework." Ealasaid smirked.

Drago lifted her effortlessly with one arm and placed her onto his shoulder. With his free hand he began to pass books to her and watched her arrange them on the shelf. Ealasaid could still be surprised by how strong he was. She knew he could tear through metal with his bare hands but it was still the ease with which he held her aloft that struck her.

"Is this the last of the boxes?" Drago asked as he handed another book to her.

She nodded and stretched to try and reach the highest shelf. "That's everything. Hey little higher big guy, I can't reach this last one."

Drago took hold of her hand while she clambered up to stand on his shoulders. Drago held her calf to keep her steady and continued to hand the books up to her.

"Did you know it's my birthday coming up?" Drago's question surprised her and Ealasaid paused in her movements.

"Yeah. Nix told me."

"There will have to be a party."

"I assumed." Ealasaid kept her answers short as she waited for him to get to his point.

"Are you OK with that?"

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I am. You've always done it; I'm not expecting you to stop now."

"It will have to be held here." Drago was waiting for her reaction with bated breath, he knew she hated the investors and the business side of him.

"Drago I get it. I don't care, as long as you're happy with how it is run then so am I." She placed the last book on the shelf.

"Then let's plan it together."

Ealasaid looked down with a confused expression. "You want me to help?"

"I want to change things. My family has lived by tradition for too long. It's time to change."

"If you're sure?" Ealasaid asked, giving him the opportunity to back out.

He pulled her calf gently, causing her to fall from his shoulders and land in his outstretched arms. A soft noise of surprise escaped her and she swatted his chest.

"Asshole."

He leaned down to kiss her. "I know I am, but please help me plan this shitty party?"

"Fine. It might not be what you're used to though." Ealasaid slid her hand around his thick neck, threading her fingers through his hair.

"Good." He kissed her again and heard her giggle against his lips.

"You ready to tell me what happened yet?" Eala pushed against his chest until he released his grip on her, letting her drop to the floor.

Drago sighed. "It's nothing you have to worry about Little One."

"Maybe not but I want to help if I can."

"It's Rueben, he's threatening to Defect."

Ealasaid frowned. "What does that mean?"

"He is moving away from the Pack. There may be more who will follow him."

"Really, why? What's made him do this?"

Drago thought for a second, trying to decide how much to tell her. He knew she would be able to tell if he was lying but still he didn't want to tell her the truth.

"Was it my fault?" She asked before he had the chance to answer.

"No. Rueben is holding onto the old life we had. Before me he was the Alpha of his own Pack, after they were assimilated with my own Pack Rueben became one of my Beta's. I've done some things I'm not proud with that Pack, a lot of them happened before I was taken by the Order, then after I escaped it became more about power than revenge."

"What did you do?" Ealasaid was almost afraid of his answer.

"Whatever we wanted because we could." Drago thought back. A chill crept through him but he didn't feel guilt for what he had done.

"Did you hurt people?"

"Yes and I'm not sorry. The people I hurt deserved it, they hurt me and my family." Drago was nervous about her reaction.

"So Rueben wants to go back to that?"

"He liked it when we were feared. We were the most powerful Pack the world had seen for a long time and that brought advantages. Rueben grew used to them and now he doesn't want to see them go."

"But you don't do that stuff anymore, not for a long time right?" Ealasaid was praying for him to put her fears to rest. She didn't want to think of him as a bloodthirsty predator.

"It all stopped when I met you Little One. I was a very angry man until you came into my life."

"Drago." She didn't know how to finish her sentence.

Drago stepped forward and held her shoulders tightly. Pulling her up, he bent his knees until their eyes were level with each other.

"I'm not sorry for hurting those people. It was who I was and I wouldn't change anything I did because it lead me to you. I'm not going to ask for forgiveness for anything but I am going to ask that you believe I would never do anything like it again."

Ealasaid searched his face intently. "You're lying. You would do it again but I'm not angry."

Drago stepped back and folded his arms across his broad chest. A confused look passed over his face and one eyebrow raised.

"You're not?"

"No. I know how you felt. Like the world had cheated you, given you the shitty deal and you decided to make things fair again. I felt the same after what Calan did to me and my family. After my father died, after I got out of the Order I wanted to tear the people who hurt me apart. I still do."

"Then why don't we? I think we deserve it after everything that has happened to us?" Drago inched closer to her, crowding her back against the bookshelves and she felt her stomach flip.

"Sometimes I really want to." Ealasaid trailed her fingertips lightly down his chest.

"So let's do it. We should stop fighting what we are." Drago rested his hands on the shelves behind her, trapping her between his body and the wood.

"So you want to go back to hurting people, being feared by everyone?" Ealasaid stared defiantly into his bright eyes.

"We're two of the most powerful creatures in the world. Maybe we should just accept what we are."

Ealasaid couldn't help the soft laugh that fell from her lips. "Then maybe Rueben isn't so crazy after all. Maybe you should just go back to how you were."

"I like being feared; I won't lie to you about that. I want the Order to fear us and I want other Packs to tremble when they feel us."

"Then go speak to your boys." Ealasaid pushed gently on his chest. "You're a Lycan, don't change yourself for me. I love you no matter what."

Drago grabbed her waist and pressed his body hard against hers. "You didn't let me finish. I want to be feared but I never want to hurt innocent people again. Other Packs will shit themselves at the thought of us but humans and innocents will have nothing to fear."

"My whole life I have been scared. Scared of Calan, scared of hurting people, scared of what the Order would do to me. For once I want to be the one people are scared of." A fire had started in Ealasaid's gut and there was a glint in her eye.

"My sweet little girl, one day you'll have the world." Drago held her throat loosely. His thumb stroked down the side of her neck and he could feel her erratic pulse.

Ealasaid smiled and her small pink tongue came out to wet her plump lips. Drago's voice had taken on the rough, growling tone that made her stomach clenched and her pussy grow wet. He sounded powerful, animalistic. He leaned down and brushed his lips to hers. She was trembling and her soft breath stuttered out of her. His smile turned almost feral and he flicked his tongue out, catching the corner of her mouth and drawing a soft moan.

"Go and put on something sexy, I'm taking you out." His voice was low and she felt another shudder run through her body.

"Is what I'm wearing now not sexy?" She asked teasingly.

Drago let out a strained laugh and kissed her roughly. Her sweet gasp pushed his lust higher and he forced himself to move backwards.

"You look perfect in anything and everything Little One. The only problem I see is accessibility." Here, he moved his hand round and between her legs. Cupping her through her jeans he savoured another gasp from her and felt the heat of her skin.

"If you want me then have me. We could just stay here and you could do whatever you wanted to me."

"Dammit Eala, don't say things like that. You don't know what it does to me."

He turned them and pushed her away, towards the door. His hands clenched into fists as he swallowed hard and pushed his desire down, he wanted to show her a good night.

Ealasaid left him stood in front of the bookshelves and moved through to their bedroom. A door stood off to the side leading to the ensuite bathroom and she walked through shedding her clothes as she went. Stepping into the shower she turned the water on and held her hand under the hot water. Pulling the band from her hair she felt it fall down her back and felt the weight against her skin. Turning, she tilted her head back, allowing the water to cascade over her.

She knew Drago would be waiting impatiently for her and so she took her time washing her hair and body. She shaved her armpits and legs and meticulously washed every inch of her body again.

Finally, she turned off the water and reached out of the shower for a towel. Wrapping the material around her body she ran her fingers through her hair, teasing out the knots and feeling the soft curls bouncing around her shoulders.

Drago paced downstairs. He listened to the water, then her soft footfalls as she moved around their bedroom. He felt like a caged animal as he waited for her to come down the stairs. He clenched his hands together listening to his knuckles crack violently. His thick cock strained against his jeans as he thought about her naked and wet body.

Shoving his hands into his pockets he glanced up the stairs again, hoping she had appeared since the last time he looked. A growl of frustration left him. He continued to pace. The thought of her of curved body, glistening under the water of the shower made his stomach clench. The only thing he wanted to do was race upstairs, bend her over their bed and slide inside her tight pussy.

Finally, a noise at the top of the stairs made him whip round and his mouth fell open. Ealasaid was dressed in a dark red dress that clung to every curve. It was tight, pushing her breasts into a perfect cleavage and he could see her nipples through the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra.

Drago's eyes drifted down her body, over her slim waist and passed her hips. The dress was short, just covering her ass and he swallowed hard. She wore black boots that reached over her knees and in her hand she held the leather jacket with the wolf emblem he had given her the night they met.

"Goddam." Drago rubbed one hand over his chin and clenched his teeth. She looked incredible.

He beckoned her to him and she came to stand in front of him. Looking up into his eyes she felt her skin burning under his lustful gaze. One hand was still in his pocket but the other smoothed down her back and over her round ass.

"This is much better. I just need to make one change."

Quickly, he spun her around and pushed on her back. There was a small table beside the front doors with a large mirror on the wall behind it and he pushed her to bend over the surface of the table. Dropping to his knees behind her he ran his hands up her legs and hooked his thumbs under the hem of her dress.

Ealasaid's breath hitched in her throat and she caught sight of her own reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks were flushed a deep pink and her lips were trembling. Her eyes were wild and as she watched, her breath fogged the glass in front of her face. She was panting, her pussy dripping wet before he had even touched her.

Drago gently pushed her legs further apart and ran one finger down her underwear.

"This will only get in the way." He worked his fingers into the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled it down exposing her to his hungry eyes. Her juices glistened on the soft lips of her pussy and slowly, he pushed a finger inside her.

"Oh fuck." Ealasaid dropped her head and felt rather than saw Drago straighten up behind her. His finger stayed buried in her pussy and he began to move at a slow and torturous pace.

"Fuck me Drago." The words tumbled from her lips before she knew what she was saying and he let out a harsh laugh.

"Not yet Little One. I'm going to make you beg for it." Drago pulled his finger from her tight heat and listened to her surprised whimper.

He pulled her dress back down so she was covered again. She turned to stared angrily up at him and he smirked as he licked her juices from his finger. Her hair was twisted into a long, intricate plait that fell down her back and he tugged on the end before leaning down to kiss her.

"Come on I want to show you off." His voice was teasing and he took the jacket from her hand. Dressing her quickly he gave her one last look over before nodding in approval and grabbing his keys from a hook on the wall. His own leather jacket was hung next to the keys and he shrugged into it. Stuffing her panties into his pocket he winked.

Taking her hand, he lead her out of the apartment and into the lift. Pressing the button for the car park he leaned against the wall and watched her with a sly smile. Her cheeks were still flushed pink and her bottom lip stuck out in a pout.

"Don't worry sweet girl, when we get back I'll do anything you ask me to."

Ealasaid folded her arms across her chest and sulked some more. "I want it now."

Drago threw his head back and let out a bark like laugh. She looked like a petulant child, a look that wasn't unbecoming on her. Reaching out he linked his fingers with hers and pulled her to his chest.

"Patience Little One." He kissed her, feeling her lips part beneath his and her soft tongue dart into his mouth. Her desperate moan reached his ears and she pushed him harder against the wall of the lift. Her hand searched blindly for the emergency stop button but before she could find it he took hold of her wrist.

"No no baby." He couldn't stop his smile at her stubbornness. The single-minded way she went after everything she wanted was one of the things he loved most about her.

"Drago," her voice was threatening but before she could say anything else the lift stopped and the doors opened onto the car park.

He turned her around and urged her forward with a tap on her ass. She growled, a throaty sound filled with annoyance, but stepped out of the lift without arguing. Drago followed and lead her towards his motorbike. An entire corner of the car park was reserved for the penthouse and they had filled every space with a vehicle.