Alpha Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers

"We were just playing Anthony, I promise I won't tease you anymore, I mean it," she begged. He pulled her mouth back to his and started pushing his tongue in her mouth. At first she managed to keep her lips clamped tight, but his hands were roaming across her ass now, squeezing and pulling her against his obvious erection. She momentarily lost track of her desire to fight him and let his tongue enter. He took his opening and started kissing her in earnest. He slipped a hand from her ass and finally touched one of her magnificent breasts. His hand cupped it and gave it a squeeze till he could feel her flesh between his fingers. Mary whimpered a tiny sound at his grip. She was able to break off the kiss while he was focused on enjoying her breast. "Please stop this! I'm not this kind of girl and I'm not going to cheat on Willy."

"Actually Mary, you are exactly this kind of girl and you are going to do exactly what I say, when I say it," with that he spun her around and walked her over to the old threadbare couch. Her head was spinning, not sure what to do. She knew she should fight and attempt to escape, but on the other hand her body was on fire from Anthony's attentions. She never had been so turned on in her life.

"Don't do this Anthony," she tried sternly.

Outside the break room door, Elise stood, her mouth agape at what she was hearing. She knew she should walk in but she couldn't bring herself to move. What if he tried to take her instead? It was all fun and games before, but now it sounded like Anthony wasn't the cowed little boy he was earlier. Though he was extremely nice to look at, she was much more happy with a man she could manipulate like her current boyfriend. She didn't think, from what she was hearing, she could control Anthony.

Once Anthony had Mary over by the couch he pushed her down so she was sitting in front of him. He started to unbuckle his belt. Her eyes went wide as she watched his fingers work, not quite sure how she had gotten herself into this. He unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor. She couldn't help but look at the full package hidden by his underwear, the huge cock inside barely contained by the stretched material. She looked back up to him with pleading eyes, but that just made him hungrier and his cock twitched.

"Pull them down Mary," he said in a deceptively low calm voice.

"No... I can't... I won't" she stammered weakly.

He took a step closer to her, thrust his hips forward so his covered crotch grazed her face. She involuntarily sucked in her breath, shocked at his brazenness. She could feel her resolve slipping, she took a deep breath and his smell filled her nostrils and she quivered again. She had never been treated like this by any boy and the sheer raw sexuality of it was intoxicating.

"I said... pull them down," and pushed forward again, brushing himself against her lips, the menace back in his voice. She couldn't look him in the eye as she did it, but she reached up, hooked her fingers in the waistband and pulled down. Anthony's large cock sprung free of it's confines, sticking straight out and up and almost resting on her cheek. Here eyes were like saucers, she hadn't ever seen a cock this big in real life, let alone in front of her face. She could feel her pussy flood with lubrication, preparing her for this monster against her will. "Kiss it Mary," he said, returning to his soothing calm voice. She stared as if hypnotized, but didn't need to be ordered this time. She leaned forward and rested her lips against the crown. "God you're beautiful" Anthony murmured and she felt a another small gush of liquid release between her legs. She slowly started kissing around the large head and down the shaft, only touching it with her lips. "Ok, that's enough," he suddenly commanded, surprising her.

He pulled her up and spun her around. He placed her hands on the arm of the couch and bent her over. She knew she should do something but it was like she was paralyzed. Anthony lifted her skirt up and his cock twitched and incredibly grew another half-inch. Her golden colored skin was incredible and he actually felt his mouth water staring at her panty-covered ass pointing up at him. She looked over her shoulder at him with trepidation, but said nothing.

"Your panties are soaked Mary... I knew they would be," he said in a low deep voice. "Now I am going to take that pussy."

Mary jerked at the words and arched her back so her perfectly rounded ass pointed even higher up to him. She knew she couldn't stop what was happening now and frankly didn't want to. Anthony pulled down her panties revealing her lovely shaved pussy. He squatted down so her ass was at eye level and he could see the beads of juice glistening on her lips. He leaned in a bit and took a deep smell of her sex. She watched him over her shoulder seeing his face close to her ass cheeks and whimpered when he took his breath. Her pussy was on fire and her breasts were aching for his touch. Her nipples were actually sore they were so hard. Anthony wasn't in any mood for niceties and patience, he had been teased and left wanting too many times. He stood up bent over her and grabbed her breasts roughly causing her to let out her first moan. He worked her sore nipples that felt like corks between his fingers. Then she felt his cock brush against her sex.

"Oh God, you are really going to do it aren't you?" she breathily exclaimed.

"Of course Mary, this pussy is mine and I think it's pretty obvious it needs a good fucking, a fucking poor little Willy is incapable of," he grunted and pressed the head against her labia. The lubrication helped but this cock was still bigger than anything she had ever had and when he started pushing she started grunting and panting. He ignored her and pushed against her resistance, squeezing her breasts harder and pulling her back onto his rock hard cock. She felt glorious to him, so wet and hot and so incredibly tight. Halfway in, he backed out and thrust again. He repeated this again and again, going deeper with every stroke. Mary was now openly groaning and repeating his name.

"Oh...fuck...Anthony... it's so fucking big, god I've never been so full," she moaned. And then he was fulling sawing in and out of her, her ass bouncing against his pelvis, her breasts jumping in his hands as he let go of them and then squeezed them with every stroke. His pace was getting faster and faster. "Oh, god, oh god, oh god!" Mary repeated.

"Yeah slut, how do you like it? This is what you have been working for all these weeks. Fuck... you are a hot piece of ass" He panted and grunted. Every word caused her to moan louder and suddenly she was coming and coming hard. He quickened his pace, straightening up and grabbing her ass with both hands. Then he increased his force with the resulting leverage, the wet smacks reverberating loud in the break room. Her cries of his name loud and desperate, she kept coming. Finally he reached up pulled her hair into his fist to arch her back more and lift her face up so he could see the passionate surrender and came himself. It felt like his cock was literally exploding and he slammed hard again and again, groaning out his own shouts as he watched her shuddering body move beneath him. After a couple more thrusts, he slowed and stopped, resting his still hard cock deep inside her. He could feel Mary tremble and twitch from her orgasm.

"I never... I never knew... oh shit...fuck..." she mumbled in a daze. Then she whimpered as she felt him pull out. He let go of her and she slumped on to the couch like a rag doll. Anthony looked down at her, sweaty, sticky and flushed and felt like he was king of the world. for the first time he really knew what fucking was. Love making was great and sex was wonderful, but he realized that nothing was comparable to taking a smoking hot woman who was built to fuck. It was like every sense clicked and synced to make a single-purpose experience so intense and powerful he couldn't even begin to describe it.

"Well Mary, now you know," he said, acting as if he'd been there and done that all before. She looked up at him in awe. "You better put yourself back together and get out to Willy." He got himself dressed at that point.

Elise quickly scurried from her eavesdropping spot out of the store. Though what she had heard had really turned her on, much more than she expected, she told herself that she didn't really want any part of it. Hearing Mary submit to him and made her imagine herself in Mary's place and the result was a pair of very wet panties. She had never gotten turned on by teasing Anthony or his reactions, but she had to admit, the way he had taken Mary was very hot. When she got outside she saw Willy looking impatient waiting by his car. She told him that she and Mary got carried away talking and Mary would be out in a sec. She gave him a sexy wink as she walked to her car for good measure and he blushed.

* * *

A few days later June was sitting in her living room getting ready to watch a movie after finishing dinner. She was surprised when her doorbell rang since she normally didn't get unannounced visitors. She went up to the door, looked out the peephole and was surprised to see Anthony there on her porch. She felt that age old twitch when she saw him standing there in his workout clothes, his upper body still pumped up from the gym. For a half-second she thought she should pretend that she wasn't home, but he was bound to have seen all the lights on. She looked down at herself, she was not exactly dressed for visitors. Especially not a visitor like Anthony. She was wearing an old halter that was thin from repeated washing and no bra. She also was wearing much too short running shorts. Pretty much just casual comfy clothes for watching a movie, but it would be rude at this point to make him wait while she went to get something more modest on. She took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Anthony, this is a surprise," she cautiously greeted while opening the screen door. She noticeably did not invite him in. "Is there something wrong?"

Anthony looked her up and down. She always looked good at work, but dressed like this she was smoking hot. He felt a stirring in his bicycle pants and swallowed. She saw his gaze and flushed a bit at the brazenness of it. She couldn't exactly protest as now that she saw him in the flesh, she gave him the once over also. He looked even better when he wasn't in the peep hole. His tank top and shorts hugged every curve and muscle. Her eyes paused on his package and her eyebrows rose. When she looked up he was smirking at her.

"No, there is nothing at all wrong," he replied. "I was just on my way back from the gym and wanted to stop by and update you on the results of the conversation we had last week."

"Oh, well... um... Come in then, I guess," she responded hesitantly. "I was just about to watch a movie and didn't expect anyone so excuse the condition of me and my house."

"It's no problem at all," he said reassuringly "In fact I like the casual look you have going, you look REALLY good." He watched as her unsupported breasts swayed in her top as she moved across the living room.

She felt the heat rising in her sex with every look he gave her. She had to hurry up and get him out of here. She couldn't trust what he might do, especially after what she told him about himself.

"OK Anthony, excuse me if I want to keep this short, but I really want to turn in early tonight and want to get the movie started. So, what's been happening with the girl's at work?" she began as she sat on her couch folding her long lean legs beneath her.

"Well first I want to thank you for your advice. Of course you were right about everything. I cornered Mary and forced the issue and she submitted to me without much of a fight at all. You should have seen how she got, I thought I was out of control but she took everything I dished out. It was, by far, the best sex I have ever had," he enthusiastically told her. June listened and her imagination created all kinds of images of Anthony and Mary. Images that started to have a real effect on her. She realized she was getting very turned on.

"It's just like I told you Anthony, when you come across these women, they want you to take them, regardless of what they say. Nothing fulfills them more. I really am glad it all worked out for the best," she said sincerely.

"Oh yeah, and even Elise has stopped her teasing. Mary must have told her what happened and now she is steering clear. Mary herself doesn't seem to know what to do and has been avoiding me. Which is fine until I feel like taking her again." With that he got a devious smile. The smile made her nervous, but still she felt her nipples hardening. That did not go unnoticed by Anthony either.

"Well, thanks for stopping by and updating me," she said as she stood up and walked as if to show him the door.

"I'm not leaving yet," he said in a low, firm voice. She felt a chill and then a shiver, but not a shiver of cold.

"Anthony, I don't want to be rude, but I really have to finish up what I'm doing. I'll talk to you at work," she tried to say firmly, but couldn't look at him as she said it. He, on the hand, was staring intently at her long legs and heart shaped ass. Her running shorts were so short that the bottom of each cheek extended beneath the hem and he felt the lycra of his bicycle shorts slip across his growing hard on.

"No... I don't think so," he said cockily, "I want to really show my appreciation for this new world you have introduced me to."

"Anthony, I know what you are thinking and that is out of the question." She turned on him, trying to project anger, but really she was fighting the rising swell of anticipation her body was filling with, "You need to leave...Now!"

"I think we both know better that that at this point," Anthony chuckled. "It's been too long for you, you need to get back into the game."

"You don't understand, I'm not going to sully the memory of my husband. He was my best and LAST lover, Period!' she raised her voice for the last sentence. But even to her own ears it sounded as much like she was trying to convince herself as him. Anthony's new found confidence was truly a turn around and she realized this was going to be difficult. "Look, I'm not going to argue with you. I am going upstairs and you have to leave." she said firmly. She spun on one of her heels and marched up the stairs. Near the top she turned to look down to see if he was leaving only to see him leaning back on her couch watching her walk up the steps, his right hand gently squeezing his hard cock through his shorts. Her pussy clenched and she quickly turned and ran up the steps.

She walked into her bedroom and sat on the corner of the bed. She wasn't sure what to do, it didn't seem like he was leaving. She looked at herself in her full length mirror on the closet door. She was flushed, her nipples very pronounced through her halter and she now could see a wet spot on her shorts in the crotch. She closed her legs and tried to get a hold of herself. She was burning up. If Anthony was anything like her husband, and everything suggested he was, he would be coming for her soon. She couldn't get the image of his shorts-encased cock in his hand out of her mind. It was huge. She could have been miss-remembering, but it seemed bigger than her husbands had been. The thought of what he would do to her with it caused her to whimper involuntarily. Then she heard it, even above her own now loud breathing... footsteps on the stairs.

"Anthony, don't come up here!' she said quickly. "It's not right, I'm old enough to be your mother for christ's sake!" She listened and heard the footsteps continue. She felt panicky but intensely turned on. Then she heard the footsteps in the hall. "It's not too late Anthony, turn around now and we can pretend this never happened." He appeared in her doorway. She stared wide-eyed at him. At some point he had removed his clothes and stood there completely naked, muscles still rippling from his workout, his perfect form even more stimulating than she remembered her husband to be, but it was his huge cock standing hard and proud that demanded her full attention. She scrambled backwards on the bed, drawing up her knees and wrapping her arms around them.

Anthony looked down at how her new position caused her running shorts to pull tight against her sex, outlining her crease and puffy lips. He didn't like the term camel-toe as it was unnecessarily crude, but that was the only way to describe the delicious looking space between her legs, He slowly walked over to the edge of the bed and watched as her eyes locked on and followed his swaying penis with each step. Once he got close enough, he leaned over and grabbed one of her ankles and dragged her roughly to the edge of the bed. She tried to kick her legs halfheartedly, but he was able to get both ankles in one of his strong hands and lifted her legs up so her ass was off the bed and she was laying on her upper back only, steadying herself with her arms. She wanted to resist but seeing the corded muscles in his chest and arms flex as he held her in the air made her realize there was no use.

"June, of all people, you know there is no stopping this." He looked her in the eyes. "You were made for fucking and so was I... and now I am going to fuck... you." He reached for the running shorts and roughly pulled them up her legs to her ankles. He could feel the moistness of them in his hand and he felt his lust surge knowing she was turned on. He dropped her legs and while she tried to kick free from the shorts he grabbed first one arm and then the other and lifted her up with one hand like he had done her legs. Her breasts jutted out towards him, the nipples hard and dark, clearly visible though the thin material of the halter top. He reached under the bottom of the top with his free hand and pulled the fabric up so he could see her swaying beauties. He cupped one with his free hand, almost gently. He squeezed lightly and pulled the breast away from her body a slight amount. She moaned before she could stop herself. He got her nipple between his thumb and forefinger and start to roll it. She was kneeling on the bed and started to sway her hips while the feeling she had almost forgotten washed over her. Her body was waking up with a vengeance and there was no way she was going to let him stop at this point. Anthony pulled her arms and walked backwards until she was forced to stretch out her legs at the edge of the bed and stand, but then he pushed her down to her knees in front of him. He dropped her arms and she let them drop to her sides.

"Damn June, you are so fucking hot. Take your top off...now," he ordered and she immediately complied. "Oh, yes, it's been a real shame you've kept this body hidden away so long. We both know what it craves... what you crave. Look at that pretty little pussy dripping on the carpet, I can't wait to slide into that hungry little kitty."

June looked up at him a pleading look in her eyes, though not pleading for mercy anymore... pleading for relief.

"Clasp you hands behind you back," he growled. She quickly obeyed, the position pushing out her grapefruit sized breasts and causing her to arch her back. Her hands were resting on the swell of her ass and she could feel her skin was hot to the touch. It had been years since she had been this turned on. He stepped forward, took his cock in his hand and slowly trailed it around her face. She whimpered and tried to rub against it, but he pulled it away whenever she seemed to get too eager. After a minute or two of this game, he place his other hand behind her head and held it still, then he rubbed his cock back and forth across her lips. She parted them, but he didn't immediately enter so she pushed the tip of her tongue out. She felt him jerk at the contact and she felt another shiver at the knowledge of the effect she was having on him.

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers