Alpha Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers

Anthony had had a few blow jobs from various girlfriends, but they were, for the most part, young and naive girls who had no idea what to do with a penis the size of his. They rarely were very good. This wasn't going to be like that. Anthony let go of her head and she leaned forward and started to circle his cock with long licks, keeping her hands clasped behind her. She looked up at his face while she licked the base of the head, but he wasn't looking at her. Following his gaze she saw him watching her in the full length mirror she had checked herself out in earlier. Her pussy clenched at the scene, him tall and powerful standing before her and she on her knees leaning forward with her hands behind her back, her tongue slipping across his massive cock. She turned back to her work and started sucking the large head into her mouth. She languidly swirled her tongue around it as her mouth slowly stretched to accommodate more of him into her. He was making tiny thrusts against her tongue and low moans were escaping his lips. She knew what she was doing and really started to get into the cock sucking. It had been a long time, but some things you don't forget. The next time she looked up at him he was looking directly at her and their eyes locked. His eyes were dark and dangerous and had an animalistic quality that made her feel momentarily light headed.

He pulled back suddenly, his cock making a popping sound as it cleared her lips. She whined a second from the unexpected empty feeling. He held his hand out to her and she unclasped her hands to take it. He helped her to her feet and led her to the bed. She immediate moved onto it, her head was buzzing with anticipation. His hands grabbed her and placed her on all fours and then he proceeded to explore her entire body with his strong hands. They seemed to be everywhere at once, caressing, grabbing, squeezing, pulling, pinching and prodding. Then he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back and kissed her. It was a strong passionate kiss that sent jolts to her core. The he flipped her over onto the bed and she instantly spread her legs apart, her soaking sex wide open to his view. Her chest was heaving and she was as ready for a man as she had ever been her whole life.

"Please Anthony... take me now... hurry!" she panted. He got onto the bed and lowered himself down on top of her. His weight and hardness pressed her into the bed, she reveled in his strength and pushed her sex up to him. He positioned his cock at her pussy and she worked her soaking lips around the head. "Oh, fuck I can hardly wait Anthony, you are killing me!"

He pushed. No gentle build up, no considerate gradual entry, he shoved it in. Her back arched and her eyes bugged. He then started thrusting into her, his cock slick with her juices. She started a staccato moaning.

"Oh shit.. oh shit.. you fucking bastard... fuck me.. oh shit." A rapid fire stream of expletives and exclamations poured from her as he built his pace. He grabbed her arms and held them over her head again. Then planted his mouth on hers, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She groaned around it. He took one of her legs in his arm and bent it up to her chest and then started really hammering her. She broke the kiss to breathe, tossing her head back and forth, saying his name over and over. "Fuck, you're tearing me in half you fucker."

"June," Anthony panted, "you are fucking so sexy, I could fuck you for hours." He started changing his speed, slowing down then speeding up. It was all too much for June, she hadn't been fucked in years and possibly never by such a large cock and her orgasm was very near.

"I'm gonna cum Anthony... oh shit.., you're gonna make me come.. ah...ah...ahhhhh," she started to scream and then her whole body tensed up into an arch and she couldn't scream any more, her mouth was open but there was no sound and her eyes rolled into her head. Anthony accelerated his pace and started cumming himself. He felt jet after jet of his cum erupt into her, but he kept thrusting and their shared juices started to churn into a froth. June started to come down from her orgasm and couldn't speak, only whimper and groan. Anthony finally slowed to a stop. He grabbed onto her, rolled her over so she was on top of him and promptly fell asleep. She was asleep soon after.

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers