Alpha Chronicles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers

"Tsk, tsk, Megan. I don't think your sweet little pussy thinks you're being molested. I think she is hungry for my attention. Then again, I kissed her before I ever kissed you didn't I?" I moved my left hand up and gripped Megan under her chin, turning her head towards me and I kissed her, immediately pushing my tongue against her lips. She whimpered and kept them clamped shut, but I started squeezing her sex with my other hand and she opened her lips to let out a startled moan and my tongue slipped right in. I worked my middle finger against her cloth covered lips, putting pressure on her stiff clit.

Something seemed to relax inside her and suddenly her tongue was working against mine. I didn't let go of her head though, I wanted it to be clear who was in control of this situation. I moved my right hand up and into the waistband of her panties. I slowly pushed down under the tight fabric, slowly moving my fingers through the soft hair to her wet lips. She whimpered in my mouth again. Her arms hung limply at her sides, letting me have my way with her. I inserted a fingertip into her and her knees buckled for a second before she caught herself. I dropped my hand to her breasts and started to squeeze and lightly pull on them. She didn't move her mouth away, in fact her tongue started to move faster and her mouth opened wider letting me have greater access.

I stopped kissing her suddenly and she had a lost look in her half-lidded eyes. I pushed her over by the bannister and she had to reach out and catch herself on it as her knees were in danger of giving out. I gripped her left hip with one hand and pushed down her shoulders with the other, forcing her to bend at the waist. Her nightshirt pulled up exposing her ass to me. I unceremoniously grabbed the waistband at the top and roughly pulled her panties down to her ankles.

I didn't stand back up and when she reflexively stepped one foot out of her underwear I moved the raised leg to the side, spreading her legs. I wasn't in the mood for subtle teasing and I immediately placed my mouth on her sex from behind, sliding up tongue right into the groove and lapping up her delicious essence. She let out a moan, almost loud enough to be of a concern, but neither bedroom door opened.

"Megan, you are going to have to be quiet through this. You don't want my parents or your best friend to come out and see what a cock-hungry slut you are, do you?" I said as I squeezed each of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. I had never done it before, but I was so worked up that, instead of returning to her dripping pussy, I nuzzled into her ass and lightly licked her exquisite little butt hole. She bucked and jerked at the touch, I don't think anyone had ever touched her there before.

"Anthony, stop it! That's dirty!" she whispered urgently. I held her still with one hand and inserted two fingers into her pussy with the other. I started to push the tip of my tongue into her. Even her ass tasted good. "Ooooooh...oh...no...ah...stop...unh," she started to ramble. Her hips slowly started to rotate back and forth in the same rhythm of my fingers, meeting their slow thrusting while I played my tongue around and into her little rosebud.

I let go of her with my other hand, confident she wasn't going to try and get away at this point. She was enthusiastically pushing back against my mouth and fingers now, her head down and face hidden. I splayed my knees a bit to give myself better leverage and then brought my other hand up to start massaging her clit. It was like I was electrocuting her, she started to shake and move her hips in random uncontrolled jerks. I removed my tongue from her ass and started to gently bite and lick her cheeks.

Her whimpers were getting dangerously loud now and I started to fear that we would be discovered. I removed my hands from her and stood up. I took a step back and admired her, she stood there legs spread apart, her thighs glistening, bent over, hands white-knuckle clenching the bannister, her head down facing the floor. She swayed her hips very slightly to the left and right, as if seeking the contact I had just removed from her.

"Now I make you mine Megan," I said, my tone brooking no argument. Her head shot up and she looked over her shoulder at me. Her large, glittering eyes fearful, but expectant. I dropped my boxers and let my cock swing free. She stared at it, her eyes widening slightly. I took my cock in my hand, walked up behind her and placed the head against her sex. She gasped at the contact and her hips jerked involuntarily. Then I reached forward, placed my hand over her mouth and pushed inside her.

To say she was tight was an understatement, I had to pull her hips toward me with my free hand while pushing forward. She whimpered and whined against my hand, but I could feel her pushing back against my cock, fully submitting. After a minute or so of pushing and adjusting I was bottomed out inside her. Her pussy was incredibly hot and getting wetter by the second.

I grabbed one of her ass cheeks with my now free hand and started to piston slowly inside her. I kneaded her firm ass as I pushed and pulled, fully enjoying what pleasure her flesh could give and she was all pleasure at this point. She was breathing heavy though her nose, huffing and puffing. Her whimpers and whining had changed to moans and I increased my pace so that now the sound of her ass smacking against my pelvis on each thrust was clearly audible.

I used my hand that held her mouth to pull her head around so I could stare into her eyes as I fucked her. When our eyes met she started pushing hard back against me, her thighs hard and flexed from the effort. I bent my knees a little more to allow her to do the same, she used the leverage this gave her to really start to meet me thrust for thrust, even giving a little swirl of her ass on each pull back.

It took all my control not to give her a couple hard smacks to her ass, but I knew that would be too much noise. Things were dangerously loud already. After a few minutes of this she started to really buck, and it took all my strength with my free hand to control her gyrations enough to keep her impaled on my cock.

Then she froze, her back painfully arched and her head rolled back, her eyes huge. I took that as my cue and I start really driving it home. Her whole body tensed as all my strength gave each thrust maximum force making what seemed like thunderous clapping of our wet skin against each other. I could feel that her mouth was wide open in a silent scream against my hand, her lips mashed against my fingers.

Finally I started to come, an orgasm like no other I have ever had. I remembered what had happened with Mary, my orgasm with her had been an awakening to what great sex really was, but this... this was taking it to another level I hadn't even suspected was possible. Megan could feel the seemingly endless amounts of cum I was shooting into her and she frantically started working her tongue against my hand, the sheer depravity of her submission driving a few more hard thrusts out of me and a few more spurts of my cum. I stood there inside her for a couple minutes, breathing hard, disbelieving what had just occurred. Then I pulled out and let go of her.

Megan slipped to the floor panting, flushed, and glassy eyed. She looked so sexy laying there at my feet, glowing in the post-orgasm bliss. I used one of my feet to roll her over on to her back and she didn't resist at all. Then I straddled her abdomen and looked down at her, staring intently into her eyes. The message was clear, I had taken her and claimed her as only an Alpha can.

She sat up and wrapped her arms around one of my thighs and kissed and licked the skin over my still tight, flexed thigh muscle. The sight of her like that, a gorgeous, extremely desirable, previously out-of-my-league woman at my feet practically worshipping me caused another wave of lust and satisfaction to wash through me and my cock gave a very noticeable twitch.

Megan noticed and quickly moved to envelop the half hard cock in her mouth. She didn't bat an eyelash she lapped up our shared juices, her eyes staring lovingly at my cock. It started growing to its full hardness, but I wasn't going to allow her the satisfaction. No, I'd save the cock-sucking for another day. I pushed her head off my cock and stepped backwards, leaving her sitting there looking bewildered as I turned, walked to my room, entered and closed the door behind me.

* * *

When I woke up, it was almost like what happened the night before in the hallway never actually had. Then I moved my legs and my thighs momentarily stuck together with dried juices. It had happened... Anthony had taken me in the hallway. He had, for all intents and purposes, raped me, but the shiver I got when I replayed the events in my mind suggested it was not altogether non-consensual.

I thought back to how I had acted, it was shameful. I had been like a dog in heat and had never been so out of control horny before. I also had never actually felt so good and satisfied before. And I, for sure, never had been treated like that before.

Anthony was like a force of nature and I needed to make sure I avoided any situations like that in the future. The last thing I needed was for a complicated situation like that to grow into something I would regret. Having animal-like sex with my best friend's brother was not going to help me get myself set up for the future. No, Anthony was definitely off-limits and more importantly, I was off-limits to him. I had a brief spike of fear when I thought of myself at his feet, practically worshipping his cock. I couldn't help surrendering, the surrender itself had been so natural and right.

This was going to be hard, but I had to be strong. The only problem being, could I be stronger than Anthony? Even now my pussy got a little wet thinking back to him saying that I was now his. I never thought I'd be turned on by being "claimed". I'm a strong, independent woman who knows what she wants. That new found side to my sexuality was a complication I could honestly do without.

Gwen was still asleep so I got up to go to the bathroom and shower off the strong smell of sex that was coming off me in waves. The house was quiet so I assumed I was the first one awake. I turned the water on hot and slipped beneath the spray. It felt good and I started shampooing my hair. After I had rinsed and washed my face, I turned and was startled by Anthony's large frame standing outside the shower door.

Shit, I must have left the door unlocked. He was completely naked and I looked down and saw him slowly sliding his hand up and down his fully hard cock. I stood mesmerized for a moment before I looked up into his now smirking face. He reached for the handle, but I was faster and grabbed it and held it closed so he couldn't get in. His smile faded and I got a little scared.

He took his other hand off his cock, joined it with his other at the handle and pulled harder. The handle easily pulled out of wet hands and now I was face-to-face with him, both of us totally naked. He devoured me with his eyes and I tried to cover my large breasts and my neatly trimmed bush at the same time, not very successfully. Water kept spraying and bouncing off my skin as we stared at each other.

I had to admit, in the full light of the bathroom, Antony looked amazing. He was ripped and perfectly proportioned, his muscles large but still with some of the adolescent leanness he was still growing out of. His cock was as huge as I remembered when the tables were turned and he was in the shower and I was watching. The head was large and purple and seemed to be staring right at me.

"Now we are going to finish what you started Megan," Anthony said in a low voice that couldn't be heard outside the bathroom over the shower. He stepped into the shower and I stepped back, alarmed and not sure what to do.

"Anthony...No Way! You have to leave right now! You aren't going to rape me again like last night, get out of here!" I said forcefully, but quietly. Anthony burst out with a genuine laugh that he had to use one of his hands to cover.

"Megan that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. Once you got going, I don't think I would have been able to stop you. You were so hungry for that fucking, I couldn't stop myself from giving you what you obviously were craving."

"Don't be ridiculous, leave me alone and get out of here! You asshole," I tried to say convincingly, but being so close to him such confined quarters was causing my body to betray me. I was getting flushed, wet and butterflies were swarming my belly.

Anthony simply replied. "No Megan." His voice was serious and there was no more mirth in his expression. He reached out and pulled me to him. I put my arms up so my forearms were against his chest and I tried to push away, but he held me still in his strong muscled arms and then he leaned over and put his mouth on my neck. His tongue pushed hard against the muscle there, tasting the fresh shower water.

I got momentarily lost and relaxed a little and he moved a hand around me to my ass. He gripped it tight and pulled me harder against him. "Megan, this time isn't about you. As much as your fucking gorgeous body makes me want to fuck you senseless, this time is all about me. I need to feel just how much you need my cock."

"I don't need it and I never will, bastard!" I hissed. He shifted us around so that he was under the shower head and then he started to push down on my shoulders. I shook my head no, but I couldn't resist his strength long and soon found myself kneeling on the bottom of the tub, his cock pulsing in front of my face.

Returning to this position brought the previous night flooding back. The heat was building up in me fast, I looked up at Anthony and he looked down at me and I felt so sexy and wanted at that moment. I shifted my legs so my pussy was resting on my heel and if I rocked in such a way it rubbed my clit. I knew I shouldn't, since it wasn't doing me any good in trying to keep control, but the situation was spiraling and I couldn't think about much else than the lust that was now building up inside me.

Anthony pushed forward so the head of his cock pushed against my cheek. I licked my lips, but didn't move other than that. He turned his hips so his cock dragged across my face and I could feel my pussy clench and then drip. I couldn't help it... I couldn't stop myself... I opened my mouth and made an 'O' with my lips.

Anthony smiled, which set off another jolt in my sex and then placed his cock against my lips. I swear an electric shock passed from his cock to my lips. Then I was swirling my tongue around the head. I grabbed the shaft in a hand and slowly sliding the skin up and down. His uncircumcised sheath brushed my lips and the sheer animal-ness of the act started me eagerly rocking on my heel.

I needed more and allowed the entire head of his huge cock to pass my lips and I started to swipe my tongue underneath it as best I could in the small space. Anthony grunted and pushed in more and I sped my hand up working on his shaft and started moving my head back and forth on his cock. I reached up my other hand and started to gently stroke and squeeze his large testicles. As soon as I came in contact with them I was overcome with a craving for his cum in my mouth. It turns out I didn't have long to wait.

I looked up and water was splashing off of Anthony's hard pecs and shoulders, spraying me in the face. The view of his cock in my mouth must have been having quite the effect because he suddenly grabbed my head and started fucking my face. His face was set and he was breathing loud and fast. I relaxed my jaw and throat and just rode the intense waves flowing through my body, fully surrendering to his need. I increased my clit-rocking to his rhythm as his cock butted against the back of my throat. It was a miracle I didn't gag with that monster pushing its way back there.

Then the cumming started. He started shooting rope after rope of come into my mouth and down my throat. I started cumming myself as soon as I couldn't swallow fast enough and cum started to drip out the sides of my mouth. I couldn't handle the lewd brazenness of him anymore. Here I was, not five minutes had passed and I was joyfully swallowing down this man's cum after he had forced his way into the shower with me. I came hard, not as hard as I came when Anthony fucked me the night before, but surprisingly harder than most of the times I have cum in the past.

Once he was finally finished he just stood there and let himself soften in my mouth. I couldn't help it, I lovingly suckled his cock as it softened. It never did fully deflate and then he pulled it out. Then he lifted me to my feet and proceeded to tenderly wash me from head to toe. It was heavenly, his touch was firm but gentle.

Then he washed himself as I got out and dried myself off. While he dried himself off, I peeked into the hallway and then scurried back to Gwen's bedroom. The shame at what had occurred started to wash over me as soon her bedroom door closed behind me.

* * *

During breakfast later that morning, Megan refused to make eye contact or look in my direction at all. For my part, I didn't say anything to her either. Gwen and our parents made small talk, obviously oblivious to any of the uncomfortable dynamic between Megan and me.

Eventually we finished up and the parents left to play golf, something they religiously did on Saturdays, weather permitting. Gwen and I started to clean up the kitchen and Megan went upstairs. Just as we were finishing up Gwen got a call from her boyfriend, seemed like he wanted to take her to some last-minute surprise and was on his way over.

She hung up, looked at me with pleading eyes and began, "Big Brother?" She always called me that when she wanted something. "Can you do me a huge favor?"

"What now?"

"Well, Tom is coming to get me and we have no time to drive Megan all the way over to the other side of town."

I suppressed a smile. "Really Gwen?" I attempted to sound exasperated. "I guess I could... but you owe me big time, I mean BIG time."

She smiled hugely and threw her arms around me, kissing me on the cheek. "Oh thank you big brother!" She quickly disengaged and ran upstairs. I knew that Megan was not going to be happy about this, but contemplating some alone time with her, I was finding it hard to be very sympathetic.

I got ready to go and Gwen flew down the stairs and out the door just as a car horn honked from out front. Megan was next down the stairs, she had her stuff and seemed ready to go. She still refused to look at me. Even though she wasn't trying, she still looked great. She had on a halter top and modest shorts, her hair in a simple pony tail.

"I tried to get a ride but everyone is busy. I really don't want to get in a car with you, but I guess I have no choice," she said pissily.

"Well, aren't you little Miss Sunshine? Your gratitude is overwhelming," I sarcastically said. "I guess I'm ready, let's go." We went out to the car, got in and I pulled out of the drive. I didn't try to hide the fact that I was checking out her legs, but she just looked out the passenger window ignoring me.

"You know," she said softly after a few minutes. "What you did to me is wrong."

"Really?" I replied. "You seemed to enjoy it as much as I did."

"You can't just grab me like that and do whatever you like, no matter how it ends up. I am ashamed at how I reacted towards the end, I'm not that kind of person. That's no excuse for you forcing yourself on me."

"Megan, you find me attractive right? I know you do. I also know that you can't deny me."

"Look Anthony," she exhaled exasperatedly. "It doesn't matter what I think about you or how I feel, it can never work out between us and I'm not just going to be your sex toy. I have other guys I'm dating who I want to be with and I'm not going to jeopardize those relationships because of great sex." As soon as she said it I could tell she regretted admitting that last bit.

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers