Alpha Killer Ch. 61-65

Story Info
Councils On The Brink.
11.6k words
4.86
17k
32

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partwolf
partwolf
2,308 Followers

Mistress Daniela's POV
Vampire Council HQ, New York City

I shifted in my seat, my anger threatening to rise as I watched the videoconference from Miami. The leader of the Miami South coven, Master Sebastian, had moved his coven from Cuba to Miami in the Ariel Boat Lift. Quickly establishing himself and growing a fortune in real estate, he was a powerful vampire, needing only more time to work his way into our council.

I would never allow that, and this report was exactly why.

"The operation was very successful. The information we received from the Chicago coven was accurate, and we were able to overwhelm the human defenses without a problem. We killed ten, captured eight and erased the memories of us from all the survivors. None of the eight in our basement cells will be missed," he assured us.

"What is the law enforcement response," Master Nikolai asked.

"It's large, as you might expect for something with this many deaths, plus the slavery aspect," he said. "We left the girls locked in a room and called in an anonymous tip about noon. The locals sent in SWAT to free them. When they found the girls, they got the FBI and Justice involved. The local district attorney is all over television, as is the senior FBI man. This is the kind of story that gets noticed and we dropped it right in their laps."

Mistress Edith leaned forward. "Master Sebastian, if the werewolves desired, would you allow them to seek their retribution against the ones you captured? Or would you turn them over to them?"

"I would prefer to keep them in my Coven. Under these conditions I can use or abuse them as I see fit, while the wolves would torture and kill them. They don't fit into our laws as familiars given their crimes against us. A reliable source of blood for my coven is a worthy payment," he said smoothly.

"Their crimes were not against our species, unless you found a vampire among them," Master Louis sneered.

Mistress Edith shook her head. "We have an alliance with the werewolves, even in tentative form, and they were harmed by these men. I have no objection to them being wiped and used for feeding." Vampires had the power to wipe memories; for humans designated for feeding, they would remove almost all of them. The resulting person was compliant, calm and easy to maintain. Most Covens preferred to use familiars or to hunt for blood in the human world; it was seen as more civilized than wiping. "I would prefer if you didn't wipe them completely until the werewolves have completed their inquiries. I know Talia wants vengeance against every single person who wronged her sister."

"Why should we care about her," Master Louis said. "She's an abomination."

"Right now, she's the leader of the Alpha Council. My sources tell me her father-in-law is likely to be voted it to lead the Council next week," Nikolai replied. "It is good for us to have strong ties to those in power over the werewolves if our alliance is to last."

"Well done to you and your Coven," Master Lukaku said. "It could not have been easy to carry out this attack without losses or detection, but you did it."

"I agree, excellent work. Let me know if there is anything else you require, Master Sebastian." Master Nikolai cut the feed, the council room lights coming back up. "Well, that went faster than I thought," he said.

"This will buy a lot of goodwill with the werewolves, since Tania Stillwater was held at this very place," Mistress Edith said as she sat back in her chair.

I didn't say anything. Master Nikolai talked for a few more minutes about administrative things, then closed the meeting. I stood immediately, looking over at Master Louis. I caught his eyes and held them, nodding my head slowly. As I turned to leave, I knew he would find me later. I returned to my room, drinking from my familiar June to calm myself before he arrived.

His knock came twenty minutes after the meeting had ended, and June let him in before departing for her quarters in the upper level. "We have to move quickly," I said as I ran into his arms.

"What you propose is dangerous in the extreme," he said as I removed his jacket and tie. "I did not become a Master just to be killed in a plan that is not foolproof."

I unbuttoned his shirt, exposing his broad chest to my lips and fingers. We had been companions for centuries; not lovers and not mates. We were equals with needs that could be met. A Mistress couldn't spread her legs for junior vampires or male familiars, they were not at my level. Only a Master like Louis could take me the way I needed. Right now, I needed him to toss me down and fuck me hard.

I pushed his shirt off his shoulders, and he shook it until it dropped to the ground. Leaning in, I started to unbuckle his belt while my lips kissed and sucked their way to his nipples. His pants dropped as my mouth sealed around one, sucking it lightly before my teeth nipped at it. "No," he said. "Undress me first."

I dropped to my knees, my eyes following his flat stomach down to where his hard length pressed to escape his boxers. Removing his shoes and socks one at a time, I pulled his boxers down and moved the clothes out of the way as he stepped out of them. He stood before me, proud and handsome, his length bobbing inches in front of me. I looked up, hopeful, but he wasn't done. "Stand and strip, slowly," he said.

I rose gracefully to my feet, reaching behind for the zipper of my dress and pulling it to my waist. Turning, I pushed it off my shoulders and let it pool at my waist. I shook my hips, letting it work its way down until it fell to my ankles. I was wearing a blood-red lace pantie and bra set underneath. I stepped out of the dress, bending from the waist as I reached to pick it up and place it on a chair. I knew what this would do to him, and I snuck a peek through my legs. He was holding his cock in his hand, imagining what was to come.

"Don't move a muscle," he said. Taking the two steps towards me, he moved the thong aside and rubbed my willing pussy with his bulbous head. My excitement coated his tip as I moaned in pleasure, my hands flat on the ground. I tried to push back, to take him, but instead I heard a loud smack and felt my right ass cheek explode in pain. "I told you not to move. If I have to paddle your ass red to get you to obey, I will," he warned.

I froze, allowing him to dominate me as only he could. He leaned over and unsnapped my bra, allowing it to fall towards my face before going to the floor. He pulled my panties down, telling me to step out of them and pick them up. "Smell them," he ordered.

I brought them to my sensitive nose, I didn't need vampire senses to know they were soaked with my need. He knelt behind me, his thumb working its way into my sex as his other hand ran gently down my leg. "Open." I did, and he took the panties and stuffed them in my mouth. "Keep your hands on the floor or I leave, and no cumming without permission," he warned as he stood back up.

He placed his hands on my helpless ass and plunged his length in with one hard thrust. I yelled into the panties, my cries muffled as he took me hard and fast. The position stretched my core as he repeatedly pounded into me. I closed my eyes, my body responding to his dominance and my greedy pussy tried to hold him with every thrust. I tried to hold off, but it had been too long since our last session and he was fucking me too well. I came hard, screaming my release into the gag.

He kept fucking me hard as his hand started coming down on my ass, spanking me again and again. "I didn't give you permission to orgasm," he said after six swats. Vampires healed quickly, but with his strength it didn't reduce the pain of the swats. He continued to spank my ass hard as he fucked me. The pain spread, then turned into pleasure and moments later I was cumming even harder on his big cock.

"That's TWICE," he roared as he pulled out. Walking to the bedside drawer, he removed the vampire-strength reinforced cuffs with titanium clips. I was crying as I held position, hands still on the carpeting, waiting for the punishment he would deliver. He buckled the cuffs around my wrists and ankles, clipping the rings together. With the four attached this way, I was unable to move from this position. He picked me up and tossed me onto the bed, where I rolled into the center.

He pulled me around until I was lying on my back, my ass hanging over the edge and my misbehaving pussy exposed to him. I looked over to where he was pulling his belt out from the pants that were still on the floor. Doubling it up, he walked back to me, still rock hard and ready. "I don't appreciate my orgasms being stolen," he said. "It's time to remind you of who is Master in this bed."

I couldn't stop it and deep down I knew I should have obeyed better. I closed my eyes and forced myself to relax as the belt whooshed through the air and cracked on my helpless ass. I grunted into the gag as the line exploded in pain. He kept going, laying twenty hard strikes on me as I cried and tried to beg for mercy. When he stopped, I looked in the mirror on the dresser, my ass was crisscrossed with red welts. "And now to punish the greedy cunt that took them," he said menacingly.

"Noooo," I said as I shook my head side to side, but I was helpless to stop anything. He stood back, taking careful aim before the belt swung over his head and down on my exposed pussy. My eyes rolled back as the pain exploded, and after five I was twitching in pain and need.

"You're even wetter than before," he said as his fingers touched my abused pussy lips. The pain had abated a little, leaving behind a dull ache that was filled by his cock. He plunged in, holding my thighs down as he pounded me into a quivering puddle on the bed. I was rising rapidly towards orgasm, but I dare not; I looked at him, my eyes pleading for relief and he shook his head no. "You want to cum so bad, don't you," he said.

I nodded, my eyes full of tears and want.

Instead of granting me my release, he pulled out and rolled me over so my face was between my knees and looking at the sheets. I felt him spread my ass cheeks just before he pushed in, sheathing himself in my unprepared back door with a single hard thrust. I screamed into the gag and the bed, the burning only adding to my excitement. He pulled back and pounded me again, his hips smacking my red ass with each thrust. I floated off into subspace, the pain and pleasure merging, until finally he exploded deep in my bowels. "Cum for me," he said, and I did. I screamed, and it just kept going until my eyes rolled back and everything went dark.

I woke, lying in bed in his arms. I felt sore but satisfied; no one but Louis knew how to bring out my deepest desires. He was watching me as I came to, a smug grin on his face. "Enjoy your nap," he said.

"I loved every second of tonight," I said. "You were like Ward Cleaver in the dirtiest line ever on broadcast television."

"What do you mean?"

"Where they are all sitting at the table and June Cleaver said, 'Ward, weren't you a little rough on the Beaver last night?'"

He laughed with me. "You needed a hard session. I could see it in your eyes." I just nodded, relaxing into his chest. "Now tell me about this plan of yours."

"We have to stop Nikolai, and the only way to do that is to kill him," I said softly. "Once he is gone, Master Leonardo is next in line for the Council. He shares our views on the hybrids, I've spoken with him." Master Leonardo was in Buffalo, his Coven was closest to the Werewolf Council and its current leader, the hybrid Talia Stillwater and her hybrid mate. "With Nikolai gone, the three of us will be able to raise you to Chair. Voting together, we can end this foolish idea of cooperation with the Werewolves and rid ourselves of these abominations. Master Jarrod, the man behind these horrid experiments, can be removed and executed for his crimes."

He didn't say anything. "The outcome is good, but if we are caught, we both die. Master Nikolai did not get where he is by being weak or vulnerable."

"We have to strike decisively," I said. "We will lay the fault at the hands of the hybrids, that will turn our kind against them and the Werewolves once and for all."

He moved my hand off his chest, then sat up and walked to the bathroom. When he returned from a shower, he grabbed his clothes and started getting dressed. "Your plan has merit, but it needs detail," he said. "We must keep things secret as we prepare, or we are both dead." He walked out the door, leaving me alone again.

Ch. 62

Talia Stillwater's POV
Sulphur River Pack House, TX

Work called for both of us, I guess. Randall was dejected, he was really looking forward to spending time with me and I with him. Hell, we hadn't even made love since I had returned, and now there wouldn't be a chance. "It's all right," I told him. "The Council headquarters needs leadership, and with me gone and Jacque still in Denver with his new mate Denise, someone needs to return."

"I hate my job," Randall said as he pulled me into his arms.

I kissed him, my arms around his waist. "Your job is important, the FBI needs to get all these people that worked or supported the slave traders that hurt my sister," I said. "We're so close to fulfilling my blood vow, to letting me be free again. I need you to do your job and come back to me."

He let out a sigh. "I wish you were there with me."

"You need to protect me, if any evidence appears that ties me or the others to the island attack, you need to be there to deal with it."

"Fine."

Dad came over and put his arms around both of us. "I'm sending a driver to take you to the airport, you guys have been doing too much and you can at least have the drive together," he said. "Buy your tickets and pack, I'll have the car ready in fifteen minutes."

I hugged him, thanking him for the thought. It was a long drive, and now he wouldn't be driving. I got on my phone and bought a ticket to Pittsburgh, while Randall bought a ticket to Miami. By the time we drove to the Dallas airport and boarded our planes, we were catching the last flights of the night. I didn't have much to pack, so I put a bag together quickly and dressed in comfortable clothes for the flight. Randall was used to this, so he was ready just as fast. We said our goodbyes and went outside.

The driver was waiting, a young female Omega driving a big Expedition. I raised my eyebrows when she opened the back door and I saw the back seats had been removed, replaced by a mattress and a bunch of pillows. "Your mom?"

"Yeah. She must want pups something fierce." We put our bags in the passenger seat and climbed onto the comfortable love nest created for the trip. I kicked my shoes off, leaving them by the door, and as the big truck pulled out of the driveway I was taking my clothes off and folding them up. I didn't care if the driver could see or hear, the windows were heavily tinted and we had sheets. I had my mate and I was going to take advantage of him.

"Don't mind me, you two have fun," she said. "I remember when I was first mated, the wolf wants what it does so enjoy the drive." She had put ear buds in and sunglasses on, focused on the drive.

"Get naked," I told Randall as I started arranging the pillows and slipped under the sheet. He hung up his suit, blocking the other back seat window, then pulled off the rest of his clothes and set them on top of mine. He was just as ready as I was, and I jumped him as soon as he was under the sheets. The movement of the truck added to my own, and I rode him to my first orgasm before we left Pack lands.

We took a break between sessions, sitting together and talking about what was next. "What do you think Jacque will do," Randall asked. "Stay with Denise or return to the Council?"

"I'm not sure. Should we call them?"

"No video call, they're probably in the same condition," he said with a chuckle.

He grabbed his phone and called his sister on speakerphone, she picked up after a few rings. "Randall? What's going on?"

"Work calls, we're on our way to the airport. I'm on my way to Miami, and Talia is heading back to Council Headquarters," he said. Feeling mischievous, I worked my hand down his stomach to where his cock lay sticky against his thigh. Stroking it lightly, I felt it twitch and start to come back to life.

"That's too bad. Do you need Jacque back at headquarters, Talia?" I heard him come to the phone as she put it on speaker.

"That's what I need to talk to you about," I said. "Elections are going to be held soon, and when the new Chair comes in he will bring in a new Chief Enforcer as well, someone he knows and trusts. I know Jacque is a good man, but there's no guarantee of future employment."

"I am aware of that," Jacque said. "I did commit to perform my duties in your absence, and I have work to do on the elections."

"That work can be done remotely if you wish," I responded. "I'm heading back, I'm also a stopgap there until the new Chairman comes. My mate is going to be busy with work for a while, there's no point in both of us being miserable."

Randall chuckled. "What my mate is trying to say is that your mating changed everything for you. Denise has family and a Pack, a spot as Beta. Has Dallas talked to you about staying on as his Betas?"

Denise chuckled. "He wants me to. Vivian is helping me run up the bidding for our services. The possibility that I might leave with Jacque for the council is helping to drive the price up."

I smiled, thinking she knew just how far to push her brother. "If you are happy there, stay there. Jacque, I will need you back in a week for the elections and the turnover, but there's no point in returning now." I had my mate hard now, my fingers slowly jacking him as he fought to remain calm.

"We have to talk some more then," Jacque said. "Thank you for letting me stay here with my mate. Do you need me to do anything while you are traveling?"

"No, I have everything I need right here," I said as I squeezed his shaft and he bit back a moan.

"I'll call you back tonight, Randall," Denise said as I moved down his body.

"I love you," he said as he looked at me before he hung up. "You naughty little..." He didn't say anything else as I took him into my mouth and sucked hard. I used my tongue to swirl around his head, then dropped lower until he was in my throat. I loved the feeling of having him helpless before me. I watched as his eyes rolled back and he fisted the sheets when my nose reached his groin. "Oh Luna that's good," he said.

I worked him for another minute before popping off. "I need more," I said as I turned my back to him. He held his rod in place as I moved over it before sinking down in a reverse cowgirl position. "Fuck yeah."

"I love this view," he said as I started to bounce up and down on him. I knew what he meant; my training and bloodlines had left me with a sculpted body and almost no fat. My ass was high and firm, and the muscles of my back and legs moved as I fucked down on him. I started rubbing my clit with my fingers while my other hand steadied me in place.

The bond in place between us made the sex amazing, and I lost track of how many times my man brought me to climax. Finally, he grabbed my hips and held me tight as his hips rose to me. I came one last time as he filled me with his seed.

I didn't let him go, I shifted with him until I was lying on my side with him spooning me from behind. We fell asleep together, happy and satisfied.

"Wake up, lovers," our driver said loudly. I looked up, the afternoon sun was bright and I could see road signs. Sitting up under the sheet, I could see the cars surrounding us on the freeway. "We're twenty minutes from the airport. You might want to clean up and dress," she said with a smile as she handed back a box of baby wipes. I looked at her, and she started laughing. "His mom thinks of everything."

partwolf
partwolf
2,308 Followers