Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bill J
Bill J
13 Followers

After what seemed like minutes of having cum shot all over my face he finally relaxed and quit squirting. Thank God. He then chuckled softly and turned to Kristin who was beginning to wake up a bit.

"Hey honey. Take a look at your man here. Looks like he needs a bath."

Kristen, barely able to lift her head, took one look and almost passed out again. I'll never forget the look in her eyes. It reminded me of the look you might give a man who had just been given an emasculating verbal and physical beating in a fist fight over a woman. To think that I had been given the equivalent, or worse, by a man 20 years my senior was almost too much to take.

Bill then nonchalantly tossed me the box of Kleenex and got dressed. As I wiped the viscid pungent stuff off of my face he walked to the door, turned around, gave me that arrogant, superior smirk and walked out without a word. At that point nothing needed to be said.

Bill J
Bill J
13 Followers
12