Alpha Male Cuckold

Story Info
The Alpha Male takes his mate.
6.9k words
3.77
146.8k
140
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,142 Followers

Dave is a bean counter. He is 42 years old. He stands 5 ft 9 in tall. He weighs 230 pounds. His job requires him to sit all day long. He has given up on keeping his weight down. He was once a fit and handsome man, but that is way in the past. His sex drive has all but gone too. Sometimes his cock works just fine. Sometimes it works part of the time and sometimes it doesn't work at all. He is at his mid life crisis. His way of handling it is to basically ignore it. He is a prime candidate for Viagra, but he won't admit it.

Debbie is 37 years old. She stands 5 ft 4 in tall. She weights 115 pounds. She has brown hair and green eyes. He smile lights up the room. She works at a department store as the manager of women' apparel. She is very good looking and gets a lot of male attention. So far she has remained faithful to Dave. She thinks of taking a lover, but no one has appealed to her. She relies on her power tools for satisfaction.

Dave's favorite pastime is surfing porn on the internet. He watches all kinds. Some straight, some gay, and some interracial. He likes it all. One evening his is watching some black men with white women. His wife walks in and looks at the monitor. She watches for a few minutes.

"I wonder it that's real. Those guys are so big it should rip those women apart. How can a woman take something that big?"

"It's real. Just like men, women are all different sized. Check this one out. It's really hot. She takes it in every hole."

He opens a video of a little blonde taking on three black guys. They are packing at least 10 in each. She takes a DP and throats one guy, all at the same time.

Debbie watches it to the end. She sees the big finish where all three guys cum on her face. She wipes up all the cum and sucks her fingers taking it all in her mouth. Debbie's pussy muscles tighten and her nipples get hard.

"She seems to really enjoy that. I'm amazed that she could do that. She must practice a lot."

"Even your tight pussy could take 10 inches. It's just a matter of getting used to it."

"Yeah, I could just see me taking 10 inches of black penis in me. I would never be the same again."

"I could imagine you doing it. Haven't you ever thought about screwing a black man?"

"I wonder when I see a couple like that. I envision them doing him. I wonder what it would feel like, but that's about it. I don't see a reason to fantasize about it. You wouldn't be able to handle me doing it anyway. Not many men would allow their wife to be with another man, let alone a black man."

"It might be interesting if was just for one time. Most men don't want to share on a permanent basis."

"Are you saying you could watch me make love to a black man and not have it affect you? What would happen if I liked it so much I left you for him. It could destroy a marriage. That's a pretty big risk. I don't think you're serious about it."

"I've thought about it. If you wanted to just for one time it would be ok. I think our marriage is strong enough to survive it."

"If I did, it would have to be someone nice. Not some hood rat from the ghetto who wanted to make me his whore. I've heard stories about that. The drug them and make them submissive and then turn them out."

"I suppose that happens. It would have to be someone you could trust. You would have to use a condom. You went off your birth control a few years ago. You don't want a black baby or some horrible disease."

"Well, you think about it. If you're serious we can talk about it. Till then it's a no from me. You need to think really hard about it."

She turns and walks in the bathroom. She turns the shower on and undresses. She looks at herself in the mirror. She is pleased with what she sees. He C cup breasts have a slight sag, but are full enough for her to go with out a bra. She has a triangle of hair above her pussy.

'The old broad still has it.'

She gets in he shower and lathers up. Her hand slides to her pussy and she brushes her finger over her clit. She gasps and speeds up. A black cock pops into her mind. She sees it going in her pussy. Her pussy juice increases and she rubs one out. Her knees are weak as she dries off.

'What the fuck am I thinking. Dave would never go through with it. It's never going to happen.'

She puts on her pj's and goes to bed, Dave comes in and gets in bed. He kisses her goodnight and they fall asleep.

Over the next few days, each one thinks about it. The both think the other is bluffing. They both decide to call the others bluff. One evening during dinner, Dave brings it up.

"Well, dear. Have you thought about screwing a black guy?"

"Yes, I thought about it a few times. I just wondered if you were serious. I could if you gave your ok. I just wonder how we would pick someone. It's not like you can put an ad in the paper."

"I know this guy at work. He is really a nice guy. Well educated and seems to have it all together. I'm pretty sure he's single. I seem to remember his wife died a few years back."

"OK, if you want me to do it I'm game. Set it up. Maybe invite him to dinner so I can meet him."

"OK, I'll talk to him and see what he thinks. He may not want any part of it."

Two days later at work, Dave approaches Brian.

"Hey, Brian. Got a minute. I want to run something by you."

"Sure, Dave. What's up?"

"I'll get right to it. It's about my wife. We were watching some porn on the internet. We saw some interracial stuff. You know, a black guy doing a white woman. We talked about it and she wants to try it. You were the first one I thought of."

Brian looks at him and smiles.

"This is the strangest offer I've ever had. I've heard of it, but I never got involved in it. I've never had sex with a white woman. I need some time to think it over. I don't want to run the risk of losing your friendship. We have to work together too."

"I think our friendship could make it through this if we are cool about it. I wouldn't want it spread all over the office. She says she just wants to try it one time just to see what it's like."

"I'll let you know in a few days."

"OK. Let me know what you decide."

Two days later.

"Hi, Dave. I've been thinking on this offer you made. Let's do it this way. I'll come to your house for dinner and I can meet your wife. We can discuss this further. I won't make a decision until I talk to her. I expect she would like to meet me too."

"That sounds like a good plan. Why don't you come to dinner tomorrow night."

He gives Brian his address.

"Hi, dear. Brian is coming to dinner tomorrow night. He won't decide till he meets you. I think that's the best way to go. You can both approve of each other. He's a nice guy, I think you'll like him."

"I like that idea too. He may not want anything to do with me."

"Don't underestimate yourself. You're a beautiful woman. Any man in his right mind would want you."

"Aw, that's a nice thing to say. Thank you."

'I can't believe this is going to happen. I'm actually going to let another man in me. This way off the scale of amazing. I hope it's a nice experience. I don't want to have nightmares after it's a done deal.'

The next day after work, Debbie stops at the supermarket. She has planned on steak, baker, salad and a nice claret. She comes home and has a glass of wine to relax. She is a nervous about meeting and possibly fucking him. She finally calms down and starts preparing dinner. Brian shows up on time. Dave answers the door.

"Hey, Brian. Come on in. Debbie's in the kitchen. Let me introduce you to her."

"Honey, meet Brian. My wife, Debbie."

"Nice to meet you, Debbie. You have a beautiful home here."

"Nice to meet you, too, Brian, and thanks for the compliment. You two go in the living room and I'll bring some wine. We can chat a little before dinner."

Brian is 6 ft 3 inches tall. He weighs 220 pounds. He if buffed out. It's obvious he works out.

'Oh my god. He is an Adonis. I never expected anyone like him. His presence is so strong. I'm really impressed. I really want to go through with this.'

'Wow. Debbie is really pretty. I never thought she would be this hot. I am going to do this. I want her on my cock. It's been way too long.'

Debbie brings three glasses of wine and they sit and chat for a while. The agreement isn't mentioned.

"Let me go and finish getting dinner ready. As soon as the steaks cook it will be ready."

They enjoy a nice dinner and retire to the living room.

"Well, it looks like it's decision time. Dave, are you still all for this?"

"I'll leave the decision to you two. I already made up my mind when I asked you."

Brian looks at Debbie. She is smiling.

"What do you think, Debbie. I'm all for it. All I need is a yes from you."

"You have my 'yes'. I want it too. Now we have to decide when."

"We're all here. Why not tonight. There is no time like the present."

"Oh my. I suppose tonight is ok. I'll need a little time to get ready."

"You take all the time you want."

She blushes and walks to the bedroom. She stands in front of the mirror and undresses. She picks out her sexiest nightgown. It's white and almost transparent. Her nipples and pussy hair will show through it. She decides on no shoes.

'Oh god. I'm going to fuck him. His black cock will be in me. This is so hot. I really want him.'

She notices her nipples are full hard buds. She touches her pussy and feels how wet she is. She tweaks her nipples and feels her pussy juice flow. She pulls on her gown and takes a final look in the mirror. She takes a deep breath and walks into the living room. Both guys stand up and Brian's mouth falls open.

"What a lovely sight. You are so beautiful."

She blushes.

"Thank you, Brian. That's sweet of you to say that."

She walks over and takes his hand. She looks at Dave and he gives her a blank look. She leads Brian to the bedroom, closes and locks the door.

"You're very handsome, Brian. I'm really looking forward to this."

"I never expected you to be this beautiful. You are truly a vision of lovely."

"Let me help you off with those clothes. They're in our way."

I slowly take his clothes off. He is standing before me wearing only his boxer briefs. I see his bulge and my pussy juice runs down my leg. I know his huge black cock will soon be in me. I pull his boxers down and his hard cock springs up and hits me in the chin.

"Oh my god, Brian. I don't know if I can take all of that. It's bigger than anything I've ever had. It must be 8 inches."

"Don't worry, baby. It's actually 10 inches, and it will fit. Just take it a little at a time. I don't want to hurt you. Just trust me."

"I have condoms, but they won't fit on you cock. It's way too big. You will have to pull out. I'm fertile and I don't want a baby."

"Not a problem, baby. I'll cum all over you if you want. Has anyone ever cum on your face or breasts?"

"No. It will be a first for me. I might like it."

I take it in my hand. My fingers don't reach all the way around it. It feels hot and strong. My pussy juice is running all the way to my knees. His presence makes me feel small and feminine. I'm in awe of him. He pulls me in his arms and kisses me. I open my mouth and give him my tongue. He sucks it and licks my lips. He cups my breasts and tweaks my nipples. He slowly lifts my gown over my head. I stand before him, naked and ready for him. I feel a strong urge to tell him to take me and do what ever he wants. This too. is all new to me. I've never felt this way before.

"mmmm. Yes. My nipples are hard for you. Have your way with them. They're yours."

I take his hard cock in both hands and stroke it gently. He bends down and takes one nipple in his mouth. He sucks and licks it. It swells to the size of a strawberry. They have never been that big. He switches and sucks the other. He rolls each one between his finger and thumb. He is making me respond in new ways.

"Oh yes. Suck them. Make them hard. Your mouth is so good."

He pulls me toward the bed. I sit and bring his cock to my mouth. I can't resist taking it in my mouth. It's so big all I can take is the head. His manly smell fills my nostrils. My pussy twitches as I smell him. He holds me by my hair as I suck and lick his cock. I am feeling things I never felt before. It's like things are changing in my brain. I never expected to want to please him this much. He pushes me on my back and moves me to the middle of the bed. He moves between my legs. I know what he's going to do. I want his mouth on my pussy. I pull my legs up and wide open. The contrast of his black body and my white body was a huge turn on. My pussy is his for the taking. I can feel his hot breath on my thighs as he moves to the prize. He slurps up the pussy juice that ran down my legs.

"mmmm sweet pussy juice. Tastes so good. I love how you're wet for me."

"I want to be wet for you. I want your to take me any way you want. I've never felt like this before."

He licks my asshole and I cry out and cum. He kisses and licks my pussy lips and little bolts of pleasure go to my brain. He sticks one finger in me and finger fucks me. I feel my pussy juice running down my ass crack. He touches my clit with the tip of his tongue and I cum again.

"OH god, yes. My pussy. My hot pussy. Cumming on your tongue. Yes. Oh god, yes."

I feel him stick another finger in me and he finger fucks me faster. His tongue is working my clit and I cum and cum. He curls his fingers up to my G spot. He massages it and an overwhelming orgasm takes me.

"Oh god. Oh god. Cumming so hard Yes. Yes. Cum. Cum. Yes. Yes."

I feel his lips suck hard on my clit as he rubs my G spot. My mind goes blank and I am just a pussy cumming.

"Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. Oh. Oh god, yes."

He finally lets me come back to earth. I can hardly breathe. My orgasms completely overwhelmed me. He moves up and kisses me. I give my tongue to him. He sucks it into his mouth. I let him have his way with it. I feel his hands move to my breasts. He takes a breast in each hand. My nipples swell up and I press into his hand. I feel him twirl them between his thumb and finger. Bolts of pleasure go straight to my pussy. More of my pussy juice runs down my ass crack.

"Take my black cock in your hand, baby. Guide it in. Feel it fill your hot white pussy."

I grab it with both hands. It feels so hot and strong in my hands. I know where is goes. I want it in my white pussy. I look at my white hands holding his black cock. I see my wedding rings sparkle as I guide it toward my pussy. I feel the head of his huge black cock touch my pussy lips.

"Oh god, yes. Shove it in me. Give me that big black cock. Push it in me. I want it. I want all of it."

"Push up and take it, baby. Take it in your hot white pussy. Take my black meat in your pussy."

I push up and feel the huge bulb stretching my pussy lips open. It's what I want. I want it all in me. I can't think of anything but his cock. I grab his ass and pull him down. His cock was stretching me out further than my husband's ever did. I want it in me as far as it will go.

"Oh yes. Big cock. Big black cock. Open me for it. Fill my white pussy with all of your cock. Find my cervix with it. I want you all the way in."

The conscious part of my brain quit working. I know I'm fertile. I know he is in me bareback. I still want him deep in my pussy. Nothing else matters. The primeval part of my brain wants me to mate with this Alpha male. I want his seed in my womb. I pull him in me so I could take his seed. The pain of his huge cock stretching my pussy out doesn't matter. I felt his cock touch my cervix. I cum as never before.

"Cumming. Cumming on your big cock. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Make me your mate. Fuck me hard."

My pussy takes over. I can feel it squeezing his big cock. It's lined up so his cock is aimed into the entrance to my womb. I was ready for his seed. My brain is telling me to take it deep in me. I want it on my egg.

"Cum in me. Shoot you hot cum in me. I want it in my womb. Put it on my egg. Cum on my egg. Fill me with your seed. Fill me."

I could feel he was holding back. I squeeze harder and his cock starts getting bigger. I know it's coming. His seed is coming. I squeeze his throbbing cock harder. It's pushing into my cervix. I am cumming and cumming. It seems like one long orgasm.

"Please, cum in me. Fill me with you seed. I have to have it. Please let me have it. Please. Please."

His cock flares and his cum hits me. It's like an explosion. Waves of pleasure sweep out through my whole body. I can feel my cervix milking his cum into my womb. Lightening bolts go from my pussy to my brain. Never had I ever cum like this. I am consumed with primeval lust.

"Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. Filling my womb. Yes. Give me every drop. I want it all deep in me. Yes."

He keeps squirting in me. It seem like he's cumming forever. I cum with each squirt. My womb takes every drop. I know it's washing over my egg. It's what I want. The thrill of taking his black seed in my white, fertile pussy is overwhelming.

"Oh god. You came so hard in me. When your cum hit my cervix I came so hard. I didn't know I could cum like that. My brain turned off and all I wanted was your seed in me. Your cock is the best. I never want any other cock in me. My pussy is yours and yours alone."

"You are one passionate lady. The way you took my cum is amazing. No woman has ever cum on my cock like you did.

As we lay there, wonderful emotions ran through me. I was next to my Alpha male. He had taken me and possibly bred me. I feel so contented next to him. It's like I belong in his arms. I had never felt like this in my entire life. It's new and wonderful. As I lay next to him, little shivers of delight ran through my body. I want him in me again. I want to mate with my Alpha male. It all seem so right. Everything else had faded into the back of my mind. I want to take his cum in me again and again.

"I want you in me again, darling. I want to take your seed in me. I want it in my womb. I want to have your baby. Please, plant you seed deep in me."

"Something is different with you, baby. Maybe it's the way you take my cum. Maybe it's just the way you make me feel when I'm with you. I do know that I want to make love to you over and over again. I want my seed in you. It's not a black and white thing now with you. That passed quickly. Now it's just you and me."

I kiss him and give him my tongue. My hand finds his cock. It's half hard and covered with our love juice. I slide my hand up and down it. I feel it fill with blood. I know it will be in me soon, unleashing more of his seed in me. There is nothing in the world I want more. I slide down and kiss his wonderful cock. I slowly lick our cum juice off it. It's all nice and slick with my saliva now and I take the head in my mouth. It feels so good sliding over my tongue. I feel it swell to full hard in my mouth. I take all I can down my throat. It's just to big to take it all, but I do my best. I want to please my man.

"Your mouth is magic, baby. Keep that up and I'll fill your mouth."

I pull off and smile at him.

"I just want to make you feel good, darling, but I want your cum in my pussy. After you seed is well planted, then I'll drink your cum. You just hang on because I'm going to fuck your brains out. I want you to just lay there and let me do all the work. All you have to do is give me your cum."

"Go, baby. No one has ever done this with me. It's so hot to be fucked like this."

I keep sucking till I can feel his heartbeat in his cock. I slowly move over his big cock and press my pussy lips to it. It feels hot and strong. I rub it on my pussy lips, going over my clit with it. I am ready to take my man's cock in me. I want him deep in me, ready to unload.

"Get ready, baby. Here we go. Get ready for the fuck of your life."

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,142 Followers
12