Alpha Male Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,171 Followers

I slowly slide his hard cock up in my pussy. I squeeze it and it slides in me. Halfway in he flexes and I scream out and cum. He looks at me and smiles. I drop hard and his cock hits my cervix. I scream and cum again.

"Oh baby. My pussy is so sensitive. You make me cum so easy. You cock is poking into my cervix now. It's where I want you cum to go."

I hold his cock against my cervix so I won't miss any of his cum. I milk his cock and grind on his bone. I start cumming and cumming. My pussy milks him harder and I feel it swell a little. His seed is getting ready for me. I cum, thinking about it filling me.

"Oh yes. I can feel your seed getting ready. I'm cumming and cumming. I'm ready for your hot cum."

"Take it baby. Milk it in your womb. Put it where it belongs."

His cock pokes into my cervix and I squeeze him hard. I'm ready to take it. I hold it in place and squeeze him as hard as I can. I feel his cock swell and his cum hits my sweet spot. My head rolls back and all I can feel is his squirting cum. My orgasms run together and feel like one long one.

"I'm taking your hot cum. Give it to me. Pump it in me. Yes. Yes. Fill me again. Plant your hot seed in me."

I milk his cock and fall on his chest. It's all I can do to breathe. I hold his half hard cock in me, milking the last drops from it. I want all of his cum in me. I am the vessel for my man's cum. He holds me on his big strong chest. I feel so complete in his arms. My emotions run wild as I feel the wonderful afterglow of amazing sex. I don't question it, I just feel it.

"Baby, I want you to stay with me tonight. I want to love on you when we wake up in the morning. I can't get enough of you. Will you do that for me?"

"Of course. I want more of you too. You are the most loving woman I've ever met. I didn't know there were any like you out there."

"I'll set the alarm so we have plenty of time before work."

She snuggle into each other and fall asleep.

Dave is listening outside the door. He now knows he fucked up. He thought it would just be for one time and that would get it out of her system. He should never have suggested his wife get blacked. He will never have his wife again. He turns and slowly walks away. He knows he doesn't want to be here in the morning. He grabs his jacket and walks out the door. He plans on calling in sick in the morning. He has to get his head around what has happened. He drives to the nearest motel and checks in. He sits with the TV on. It's just audio wallpaper. His elbows are on his knees and he holds his face in his hands.

'What the fuck did I do. I'm the dumbest fuck in the world. I just gave my wife to another man. Now what am I going to do. I have to see him at work. I just hope he doesn't tell everyone about it. I need to move somewhere else. Maybe I can get a transfer to Phoenix. My life just took a ride into the toilet.'

Brian wakes up first the next morning. He rises on one elbow and looks a Debbie. His heart swells as he gazes at her beauty. He won't admit it but he is in love. She has changed his life. He knows he wants to be with her all the time. He hopes she feels the same way. He thinks about Dave. He is in love with his friends wife. He knows their friendship is gone. He must have known the risk he was taking. He knows he won't do more damage to Dave by letting it get out at work.

Debbie is laying on her back. One leg is pulled up exposing her pussy. He smiles.

'That magic pussy. She really knows what it's for. She made me cum so hard I almost blew the head off my cock. An amazing woman.'

He lays back down beside her and pulls her to him. She stirs and moans.

"mmmm Good morning, baby. I see you're still here. I'm glad you didn't run away. I have plans for you."

The alarms goes off and they both jump.

"Guess what it's time for?"

"Tell me, baby."

"It's time for me to take more of your cum. I want you on top this time. I want you to fuck he so hard I won't be able to walk."

I move down and takes his cock in both hands. I lick the dried cum juice off. I smell the strong odor of sex from last night. It fills my nostrils and my pussy gets wet. It's my Alpha male's hot odor. I lick his cock clean and pull him on me. My pussy is wet and ready. I take it in both hands and guide it to my pussy. He lifts his ass and slams into me in one stroke. His cock hits my cervix and I scream and cum

"Oh god, yes. Take me hard. Fuck me hard. Make me cum and cum."

He pulls almost all the way out of me. He hesitates and then slams into me again. I scream and cum as he hits my cervix again. I wrap my legs around his tight ass and hold him in me. His hard cock feels like heaven in me. He starts thrusting hard into me . I meet every thrust with one of my own. He is fucking me hard and I love it. My Alpha male is having his way with me. I am his to do as he pleases. I feel his cock swelling in me and I know his seed is ready for me. He thrusts one last time and holds his cock in my cervix. His cum squirts in and fills my womb. My Alpha male is breeding me. I am his.

"Cumming in you baby. Take it. Take my cum. Take my seed. Oh god, so good. So good."

"I'm yours, baby. Breed me. Make me yours. Plant you seed in me. Oh god. Breed me hard."

I hold him in me, milking every drop of his seed. I want it all in me. He finally pulls out and falls beside me. He holds me to his strong chest. I am the happiest woman on the planet.

"Never in all my life did I dream it could be so good. When your cum fills me it's the best thing in the world. I feel so loved when you take me like that. Is it possible to fall in love this fast. It's all I feel when you hold me."

"I suppose it's possible. I know I want you with me all the time. You are so loving to me. I've never felt like this, ever."

"Hold me for a while and I'll fix some breakfast. How does bacon and eggs with ham sound? We need to call in sick so we can be together all day."

"Perfect. I'm starving. Lets shower first. I want to soap you all up maybe fuck you in the shower too."

"You can fuck me any where, any way you want. Just keep fucking me. I'll take your cock anytime you want me."

The get in the shower. They lather each other up and bends her over. He slides his cock in her and she cries out and cums.

"Yes. Take me. Take your woman. Fuck me. Fuck me. Plant you seed."

Their legs grow weak and they fall to their knees. He strokes in her hard and she is cumming and cumming. His cock swells in her and they both scream in mutual orgasm. He falls on her back and groans.

"Oh god, baby. You make me cum so hard. My cock feels like it explodes when I cum in you."

"I know, baby. You cum so hard. I love it. It makes me cum hard too."

The water runs cold and they rush out of the shower. They dry off and go to the kitchen. He watches her beautiful naked body as she makes breakfast.

"I love watching you. You are so beautiful. I could watch you for hours."

She make one plate and set it on the table. She sits astride his lap and takes his cock in her pussy.

"Sit here and I'll feed you. I want you in me while I do it."

She feeds him and squeezes his cock enough to keep him hard in her. He moans and chews. She laughs at him.

"Are you having trouble concentrating on eating or fucking."

"Yes. It's hard to do both."

"It's hard to feed and fuck too."

They manage to finish eating and she takes another load of his cum in the kitchen.

"Your cock is amazing. It's hard all the time. What's your secret?"

"You're my secret. You are so hot I want you all the time. No woman has ever made me feel like this. I just can't get enough of you."

"I feel he same way, baby. I want you cumming in me all the time. If we keep this up we will have dozens of babies."

They go back to the bedroom and turn on the TV. The lay in each others arms.

"What are we going to do. I want you with me all the time."

"I want to be with you too. Let's go to my place for a few days so and we'll decide then. You pack some clothes and come with me."

"You know if I do that I won't want to leave. You will be stuck with me."

"You need to work things out with Dave."

"I know. I'll let him decide how he wants to handle it. I won't contest anything he wants. We will need to sell the house and split the equity. After that, I don't care what happens. I can't ever go back with him. All I want it to be with you. Nothing else matters."

"I kind of feel bad about him. He gave me his wife and I took her."

"Well, I feel different. He wanted this and I warned him it could destroy our marriage. He was willing to take the risk. I gave him lots of time to think it over. He made the final decision. If he had said no, everything would have been as it was. I want to move on with you. You are perfect for me. I don't want anything else."

"I feel that way about you too. I want you with me all the time. We are amazing together. I thought it would be just one time and we would go our separate ways. I never expected to feel this way about you."

"I'll leave a note for Dave to call me when the dust settles. We can work out the details and go our separate ways. You will have to deal with working with him. I'll let you two work that out."

They spent the rest of the day packing her stuff. They load it in both cars and take it to Brian's. They unpack and get her stuff organized.

"Well, baby. Here we are. What should we do now?"

"Let's get dressed up and go out to dinner. Then we can come home and christen you bed."

He smiles and takes her in his arms. He picks her up and carries her to the bedroom.

"Let's christen the bed first and then go eat."

The pulls each others clothes off and fall on the bed.

"You dirty boy. All you think about is fucking me. You want to cum in me all the time."

"You're right about that. You make me so horny. I want my cock in you every time I look at you."

I grab his cock with both hands and start sucking and licking it. It quickly fills with blood. He pulls me around and spreads my legs on his chest. His mouth finds my pussy and he sucks and licks it. My pussy juice runs on his chest. He sticks two fingers in me and finger fucks me. My pussy is on fire. I want his cock in me now. He holds me on his chest and makes me cum three times. He finally lets me go and I move around and line his big cock with my pussy. I drop on it and take it in me in one stroke. He hits my cervix and I scream and cum.

"Yes. Baby. You're in me. You're in my pussy. Just where I want you. Your hard cock is filling me up. Yes. Yes."

"Ride my cock, baby. Ride it till my cum fills you. Ride me hard. Take my cum in your hot pussy."

She slowly lifts and then drops on his cock again. She cums again as his cock head hits her cervix. She holds down on him and grinds on his bone. She cums and cums.

"Oh god, yes. I love cumming on your cock. It's so hard in me."

"Fuck me hard baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum in you. Take my cum in your hot spot. Fill your pussy with it."

She strokes and grinds on him. She feels his cock swell and she puts the head in her cervix. She is ready for his cum.

"Cum in me baby. I'm ready to take it. Your cock is in my cervix. Shoot me full. Plant you seed in me. I want more and more of you cum in me."

She feels his cock swell and his cum hits her. They both scream and cum at the same time. He pumps his cum in her womb again. Her cervix milks it into her womb. She falls on his chest and tries to breathe. He holds her tight.

"I love you baby. You are so special to me. I want to cum in you more and more."

"Oh, baby. I love you too. I want all you cum in me. I want it on my egg. I want your babies in me."

He holds her on his chest and they try to regain their breath.

"My baby. So good in me. So good."

They cuddle for a while and she starts rubbing her breasts on him. She moves up and down his body. She rubs her nipples on his cock and it stirs. She kisses the head and moves up and presents them to his lips. He sucks on one and twirls the other. She groans and cries out. He gently bites one and she cries out and cums.

"Oh god. A nipple cum. I've never had one of those. Bite the other one and make me cum again."

He bites it and she screams and cums again. She moves down and his cock finds her pussy. She slides it in her with no hands. She pushes down hard on his bone and cums again.

"Oh god, yes. My pussy is so sensitive. You make me cum so easy. It's like I'm right on the edge of cumming all the time."

"I'm ready to cum in you. Take my cum. Put it in your womb. Make sure there is a baby in there. Take it all."

She pounds her pussy on his bone. His cock swells and he unloads in her again. His seed fills her once more. She screams and cums with him.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Hot cum in me. Hot. Hot. More seed for me. Oh god, yes."

They are too exhausted to go out to eat. They make sandwiches and go back to bed. They fuck two more time that night and fall asleep. His seed has found her egg.

Two weeks later her period is late. She will tell him tonight.

"Baby, guess what?"

"What, baby."

"My period was due two days ago. I'm late. I think your baby is growing in me."

He hugs her.

"Hot damn. I'm gonna be a daddy. We did it. We made a baby. I'm so happy."

She wiggles all over him as she hugs him.

"I'm so happy. Your seed found my egg and I'm gonna be a mommy. I couldn't be happier."

'I'm the happiest woman in the world. My Alpha male has bred me. He took me and bred me. What a wonderful day.'

The are so happy with this news. The make it a point to spoil each other at every opportunity. Nine month later she delivers a baby boy. Brian is the ultimate proud papa. Debbie is the ultimate happy mommy.

Epilogue

Dave sells the house and requests a transfer. He moves to Phoenix and continues working for the same company. He joins a gym and loses 50 pounds. He is trim and fit again. He meets a nice lady and they marry. He gets a prescription for Viagra at her insistence.

Brian and Debbie have two more babies. One more boy and a girl.

The end.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,171 Followers
12