Alpha Zeta Zeta at Amethyst Springs

Story Info
Sorority accompanies hot teacher to nudist club.
3.3k words
4.15
19.1k
19
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/05/2022
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Amber Martinez, a freshman student at J. Oscar University and a member of the nudist sorority Alpha Zeta Zeta.

In my last story, me and my fellow naturist Harriet Kimberly had a hot tub date that I also invited our history teacher Mrs. Prince to. She then decided to invite us along with the other girls to a nudist club close to campus that she frequents, for she's a bit of a nudist herself.

I had decided to ask for my parents' permission because I had already came out about the sorority to them a week after I joined. Picking up my phone one Friday afternoon after school, my dad Doug picked up the other end. "Hi there sweetie, how's that AZZ place going?"

"Great actually! I'm calling just to ask you something." I asked. "My history teacher Mrs. Prince is taking me and my sisters to a nudist club she goes to often and I want to know if it's okay with you and Mom if I go."

"Hang on, I'll let your mother speak. Janice?" he handed the phone to my mom and she began talking. "Hello my favorite naturist, so you're going to some club with your teacher?" she wondered.

"Yes and as you heard, I wanted to get your permission." I answered. "Oh of course you can go! Just remember to pack some sunscreen and protection, just in case you find yourself getting it on."

I rolled my eyes at Mom's joke. They can be a bit too protective but we all still love each other. "I promise Mom. Love you guys!"

"Love you too Amber, have fun!" Dad responded before our conversation finally ended.

"Hey Amby, you done chatting with your parents yet? Donna's coming to pick us up in a few minutes." Karen said stepping into my room wearing her outdoor clothes. "I'll pack up and get ready Kare, just tell the other girls I'll be there in a bit."

I pulled out a duffel bag and began packing my things for our naked weekend like sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses and of course, a few sex toys. This was it, my first foray into the outside world of nudity and I couldn't be more excited.

Walking downstairs, I saw Karen waiting in the living room along with my new friends Stacy Johnson, Emily East, Harriet Kimberly and Bonnie Leonard all with their own luggage.

"So babes, you all excited?" I asked sitting down next to Karen.

"I know I am, I can finally be naked outdoors outside of the house for the whole weekend!" Emily squealed in excitement.

"Indeed honey, I hear this club is quite fascinating." Stacy added. "I would say more but I think we should let Mrs. Prince do it for me."

Just then we heard a car horn sound outside the house and we peered out the window to discover a yellow Kia Sorento parked outside, and in the driver's seat sticking her head out was Mrs. Prince. "C'mon girls, let's get a move on!" she called out to us. "Unless you prefer those bathrobes." she added before imitating a chicken.

"We're coming Donna, hold your horses!" I exclaimed opening the door and we all walked out to the car.

"So what is this club like?" Karen asked sitting in the middle row with Stacy & Harriet while Bonnie & Emily sat in the back and myself in the front with Donna.

"The Amethyst Springs Nude Resort is quite a fun place. There's a swimming pool, a spa, hot springs, a volleyball court and just so much more!" Donna began getting excited while explaining the club. "Oh it just makes me so happy I get to bring someone else with me! I just wish I could get my husband into nudity."

"Speaking of which, what is your husband like?" I asked.

"Oh Herschel can be a bit of a bum, but he is overall a sweet man." Donna answered.

"Maybe one day you can convince him," Stacy declared. "but for now, off to the Springs!"

"Yeah, let's go!" Donna exclaimed before she finally started the car and off we went to Amethyst Springs.

-

It only took us two hours to get to the club and we stopped for a quick meal at a nearby donut shop before finally making it to Amethyst Springs. The entrance was a beautiful sight with vines that looked like they came from the Amazon lining the fence, trees towering over us with the sun peeking behind the leaves and an outdoor hot spring in the distance.

"Wow, this place is quite a looker." Bonnie remarked before we all saw Donna with a big smile on her face as she took my hand and led us into the club.

"I just can't wait, let's go!" she cried while the other girls followed us.

"Never seen Mrs. Prince like this before." Harriet whispered to Emily. "Yeah, but that's what happens when you've been to a nudist club all by yourself for so long."

-

Taking us to the reception area, we saw that the man at the desk was surprisingly clothed. "Donna, welcome back!" he warmly greeted Mrs. Prince in a Southern accent. "And I see you've brought a few guests as well."

"Yes indeed Sam, these are the girls of the Alpha Zeta Zeta Sorority from the school I work at." Donna stated. "This is Amber Martinez, her girlfriend Karen Mishra, Ms. Stacy Johnson & her lady Emily East and finally Harriet Kimberly & Bonnie Leonard."

"Quite a pack you got here. Your cabin should be awaiting you once y'all change." Sam stated pointing us to the locker room.

"Thank you very much Sam, have a nice day!" Donna thanked him taking a few locker keys and led us to the changing room where we began to strip down.

"Hey wait a minute Donna, you don't have any underwear!" I pointed out as Donna stripped out of her goofy Hawaiian shirt and khakis.

"It's all right Ms. Martinez, I was so excited that I felt I didn't need to wear anything under my clothes." she commented. "Besides, we all have such wonderful bodies that shouldn't be constrained by them."

"I know, right?!" Emily shouted shedding the last of her clothes and stuffing them all in her locker. "Ah, feels so nice to be naked doesn't it?" she moaned in excitement.

"Indeed Emily, especially when those B-cup breasts are in full view." Donna answered groping the student's melons. "And the same goes for the rest of you as well like Amber's bubble butt, Karen's hourglass figure, Harriet's legs, Stacy's nipple piercings and Bonnie's muscular build."

"You can praise our bodies later teach, we still gotta lather up!" Bonnie interrupted her putting sunscreen on her stomach, chest and legs. "Anyone else want some?" she asked.

"I'll go first. Anyone need help too?" I said. "I do have some hard to reach places I'd like covered." Donna answered and let me get to work.

Squirting some of the lotion in my hand, I began smearing it on her shoulders, boobs, stomach, hips, pussy and legs which made her moan loudly. "Oh my Amby, your hands are so firm." she grinned. "Is it okay if I call you Amby whenever we're not in the classroom?"

"Uh, okay then." I said nervously before getting lotion on myself and we all took turns applying the suncream. When we were all finished, it was now finally time to step outdoors completely naked.

-

It was wonderful. The cool breeze felt refreshing on our bare forms, the mid-afternoon sun beating down on the resort and the numerous other naked people walking around as if they were still clothed. We could see them swimming, sunbathing, playing volleyball, playing Frisbee and just having fun in the buff. Then we heard a voice. "Donna? Is that you boo?"

We saw a black man walk towards us, followed by what we assumed to be his wife and daughter who was around our age.

"Oh Arnold! So good to see you and the family again!" Donna said greeting each of the three. "Girls, I'd like you to meet my friend Arnold Long, his wife Cecilia and their daughter Belle."

"Hello, my name's Amber." I greeted the Long family. The father Arnold had little hair on his head but he made up for it by being very muscular, having a bit of stubble and the largest cock I've ever seen in my life. His wife Cecilia, to compliment his beefy build, was a total MILF with big tits, rubenesque hips, thick thighs, long black hair and a gorgeous face. Finally there was their 18-year old daughter Belle who had a slim, toned frame topped with small breasts.

"These are my sisters of Alpha Zeta Zeta." I began introducing my fellow nudists before Cecilia interrupted me.

"Oh we know all about you from Donna." she stated. "Let me see, you must be Karen." she said pinching Karen's nipple. "And Stacy." She jiggled Stacy's melons. "Emily." She stroked Emily's pussy. "Harriet." She examined her shaved pussy from yesterday before giving a thumbs up. "And Bonnie." She capped off her sexy introductions by squeezing Bonnie's tits.

"We were gonna play volleyball and need three people on the opposing team. Wanna join us?" Arnold offered us.

"Sure, why don't we have you, Cecilia & Donna versus Karen, Stacy & Bonnie?" I suggested. "I think I'm gonna go get better acquainted with Belle."

"Okay then, have fun girls!" Donna called. "But before you go, I have to say that Belle can be a bit shy around new people so try to make her comfortable."

Belle & I left the others to the volleyball game with Harriet keeping score and Emily watching while we walked through the forest. "So what do you like to do for fun Belle?" I asked her. "Me, I like to work out, study, hang out with friends & family and eat pizza."

"I like to read, swim and I'm also a cheerleader at my school." Belle finally said in a rather hushed, bored voice. "My family has been spending their weekends here for as long as I can remember, probably since I first started high school."

"I only became a nudist a few weeks ago when I first moved to college and joined Alpha Zeta Zeta." I answered. "Hey, why don't you show me some of your cheerleader moves?"

Belle was silent for a moment before she accepted and got into position with a few warm-ups. "Okay, here goes."

"C'mon, don't be shy!" I beckoned her on while sitting down on a rock. Taking a few deep breaths, Belle finally felt like she was ready.

"Gimme an A!" she cried out raising her hands high and jutting out her tits. "Gimme an S!" She followed it up with a high kick giving me a good look at her long legs & well-shaved pussy. "Gimme another S!" Finally she ended her routine by turning around and smacking her ass with both hands. "What's that spell?!"

"Ass?" I responded. "Exactly." Whenn Belle finished, I ran up and hugged her, squeezing our chests against each other much to her embarrassment.

"What's the matter, jealous?" I jokingly asked putting my hands on my hips and flaunting my assets. "C'mon, the others should be waiting for us."

As we began to leave the woods, Belle took my hand and brought me in for a kiss. "Sorry if this was a bit abrupt, I just really wanted to try it out."

-

Returning to the volleyball court, we saw that Bonnie was the only one left there. "Oh hey girls, we won the game." she stated seeing us again. "Since we all got so sweaty, we all decided to hit the pool. You wanna join them?"

"Okay then." Belle accepted. "Wow, you're actually talking with us!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Yeah, I suppose you overheard about how I'm kinda shy with new people." the black girl said.

"But I did get her to open up about what she likes, like reading, swimming and cheerleading." I added. "She even showed me a few of her moves."

"Well that's definitely a plus." Bonnie stated before we finally got to the pool, where we found Arnold playing Marco Polo with Emily, Harriet and Karen while Donna, Cecilia and Stacy rested underneath the sun.

"Hey guys, sorry we took so long!" I called out to them. "Oh hello girls, wanna sunbathe with us?" Donna asked.

"You guys go on ahead, I'm playing with Mr. Long and the others." Bonnie stated climbing into the pool to join Arnold while Belle & I sat down on deck chairs next to the other three.

"So Cece, how did you get into nudity?" I asked laying on my side.

"I've actually been one since high school and managed to get my husband roped into it on our honeymoon. When Belle came into our world, she took to being naked like a duck to water." Cecilia answered before picking up the sunscreen. "Hey, can one of you get my back for me?"

"Allow me." Stacy accepted the offer and got to work. Squirting some of the sunblock into her hand, she began with Cece's shoulders before moving onto the rest of her back then to her sexy ass, which she put extra effort into.

And by sexy ass, I mean it very much. It was very large, round and didn't look out of place on that hot bod of hers. I'm honestly starting to get a little wet from thinking about that treasure, maybe I should play with it sometime this weekend.

"It's getting a bit late everyone, why don't we get some dinner and then hit the sack?" Stacy called out, much to the disappointment of the other girls.

"But we were all having so much fun!" Emily whined.

"Oh I know it's sad sweetie, but maybe I can make it up to you." Stacy assured her girlfriend while stroking her butt with a lecherous grin.

"I'll show you the cabin I share with the Longs, it's right by the lake." Donna said leading everyone out of the pool. "So what do you think we should do tomorrow?" Bonnie asked.

"Well, maybe we could try out the spa. They give great massages, there's a mineral water pool that makes you feel so much younger and also a sauna!" Donna suggested. "I've always felt so relaxed whenever I go there and I'm sure you'll be too."

"I've been to spas before, but never a nude spa." I said. "So what should we have for dinner?"

"How about sushi?" Belle suggested. "That's a great idea sweetie! We got tons of ingredients at our cabin!" Arnold exclaimed.

"Can Amber and I help out?" Bonnie offered. "Of course you can Bonnie. You know what they say, the more the merrier."

-

"Thanks for the dinner boo, this sushi is just marvelous." Arnold thanked us as we finished our sushi at their modern cabin by the lake.

"You're very welcome guys. And Amber & Bonnie were a great help in the kitchen as well." Donna responded clasping her hands together. "All right, who's up for champagne?!"

"Not me, I'm gonna take a shower after today." I declared preparing to walk upstairs. "Mind if I join you?" Cece suddenly offered.

"Wow, we haven't even popped open the bottle yet and already you're saying weird stuff honey!" Arnold commented and everyone responded by laughing.

"N-no, it's just that I'm f-feelin' a bit sweaty too." Cece stammered, no doubt she was looking for an excuse to get closer with me. Perhaps she got a look at me staring at her ass while Stacy rubbed her lotion earlier today?

The two of us walked upstairs to the bathroom and it was just as fancy as the one at the AZZ house. The shower was a walk-in but sadly not as big as the one back on campus and there was only one shower head.

"Wow, you guys got a really nice place!" I exclaimed stepping into the stall and turning it on. I began getting myself soaked when I felt two very big circles pressing into my back.

Turning around, I saw Cece's tits pressing onto me as she wrapped her arms around my belly. "I knew you were checkin' me out earlier." she whispered seductively, confirming my suspicions. "And you ain't nothing to sneeze at either, what with your big tits, that ass of yours and dem legs."

I blushed at the thought of an older woman, naked as I was, in the shower, complimenting my body. She then turned me around and locked me into a kiss before she released.

"You like interracial?" she asked clutching my butt.

"Uh, uh..." I was at a complete loss for words before she dropped down and started licking my pussy, making me moan like crazy.

"Oh fuck yes Cece, lick me like an animal you MILF." I groaned sensually on the verge of cumming.

"You know you want me you slut." Cece replied before she made me burst all over her face and was quickly washed off by the shower head. "Your turn." She then dropped down and spread her legs.

I dropped to my hands & knees and stuck my fingers in her pussy, wiggling them around and making her squeal in erotic delight. "Oh yeah baby, that's it! I've wanted to do this with you ever since we first met!"

"Me too Cece, me too!" I shouted beginning to finger my pussy as well and then we both came, collapsing on the shower floor as the faucet washed away our juices.

Finding some strength to move, we crawled over to one another and put ourselves into a deep, passionate kiss. I never knew how utterly beautiful it would be for my curvy teenage body to be squished up against that of a hot black mom's.

"Let's keep it going in bed." I suggested getting up to turn off the shower and walking out of the bathroom, making Cece follow me by spanking my ass. As we moved through the halls, the bedroom doors were all wide open exposing us to various acts of coitus.

Donna was sucking Arnold's dick while Arnold spanked her booty, Stacy was pleasuring Emily as make-up for sadly ending our pool fun, and Karen, Harriet, Bonnie & Belle were all in one big foursome.

As for us, we reached our room and Cece slammed me down on the bed, both of us still wet from the shower so we soaked the sheets. She licked my face like a dog before we kissed again.

"You are so goddamn hot." we said in unison.

"Wait here, I got something to show you." She released me from her grasp and I walked over to my duffel bag. Digging around it, I pulled out one of the toys I packed.

"No way, is that..." Cece asked. "That's right, a Hitachi Magic Wand."

I began testing it out by massaging my neck, then onto my boobs, my stomach, my butt, my thighs and finally my vagina where I started moaning on the verge of climaxing again, and I can already tell Cece was getting turned on as well.

"All right, now for the big one." I declared shoving the wand up Cece's clit and cranking it up to the highest setting.

"OH SWEET JESUS, THAT'S SO HOT!" Cece screamed before I stuck the other end in my clit and started moaning as well.

"I WANT US TO KEEP FUCKING LIKE THIS FOREVER!" I cried back and started hammering our crotches into each other with the wand still between us before we had the loudest, messiest orgasm we ever had in our respective lives.

Finally collapsing on top of Cece with our arms around each other, we gave each other another long kiss before saying the only words we could muster in our last breaths. "I love you." we gasped in unison before finally falling asleep, eagerly awaiting another day at Amethyst Springs.

-

And that was it for the first part of the Amethyst Springs story! Which member of the Long family will Amber nail next?