Alpha's Women

Story Info
Unexpected threesome with Kirsten and A.
3.1k words
4.23
17.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Kirsten. I'm 27 years old, 5'2", 125 lb. Reddish hair, with fair skin, and a splash of freckles across my face. I have a pretty well toned body from working out, and I have recently begun once again to explore my sexual boundaries.

This is my second encounter with A, who I now think of the Alpha male.

A had called me earlier in the day to say he was back in town, and he wanted to know if I wanted to drop by for a while.

I blushed thinking about our first encounter. Intense erotic feelings mixed uneasily with the embarrassment of how he had so easily dismissed me after basically using my body for his pleasure. Still, I was bored, I was available, and I told myself that, overall, the first encounter was rather hot. I asked where and when.

He gave me the room number of the same hotel he had stayed in before, telling me to come over around 8. I arrived at the door to his room at about ten minutes to eight wearing my tight jeans and a simple white blouse with nothing underneath.

The door opened before I could knock, and his piercing blue eyes stared into mine.

"Kirsten. On time. Come on in!" He stepped aside and ushered me through the door.

I walked into the room and my mouth immediately dropped open in surprise. I looked over at A who was grinning like a fool.

"Kirsten. This is Sara." His voice playful. "Sara, Kirsten is going to join us."

Sara was tied to the bed. Arms pulled over her head, legs spread out to the corners. Naked. Blindfolded. A ball gag in her mouth.

Like I have mentioned in the past. The freaks really are out there. You just need to scratch the surface.

"A....is this...?" I was a little worried that I was getting into something, well, not really consensual.

"Sara? Are you good with this? A simple nod will work."

I watched Sara nod her head hesitantly.

A shrugged his shoulders. "See. It's all cool."

Walking over to the bed, A trailed his hand along Sara's bare thigh, then up over her breast. I could see her shiver as he lightly pinched her stiff nipple.

"Sara and her husband answered the same ad you did. They are more into the cuckold thing, so, when he has to travel for business, Sara and I get together. Text hubby pictures of all the nasty things I have Sara do for me. She's a true sub under her more professional exterior."

I bit my lower lip lightly as I stared at the woman tied to the bed. She was very attractive. Maybe in her 30's, but I'm a bad judge of age. A little curvier than I am, but clearly in shape. Dark brown hair fanned out around her head on the pillow, and she was totally smooth down below. When I looked up, A was staring at me with the glazed look I remembered from our first encounter. It sent a slight shiver down my spine.

"Take off your clothes Kirsten."

I saw Sara tense slightly as I began to undress.

When I stood naked, A held out his hand to me, and I walked over toward him next to the bed. He reached around my waist, and moved his hand over my pussy. I gasped as his middle finger worked it's way between my pussy lips, scraping lightly across my clit.

"Have you ever been with a woman Kirsten?" He whispered in my ear just loud enough for Sara to hear.

He knew the answer to that, but as I've said many times before, I know how to play the game. I play it well. I nodded and barely whispered. "Yes."

"Sara hasn't. Yet." His voice was thick and husky as he began to finger my wet pussy.

Reaching over with his free hand, A pulled the ball gag out of Sara's mouth. She gasped as she took several deep breaths, spit glistening on the rubber ball hanging at her neck. My eyes roamed over her body as I wondered what A had been doing to her before I arrived. A grabbed a fistful of my hair and pushed my face toward Sara's.

I took the hint and softly kissed the bound woman. She hesitated at first, then kissed me back. Tentatively, then with more confidence.

A held my head down as he shifted his position and nudged my legs apart.

I grunted as he shoved a couple fingers into my pussy. I continued to kiss Sara as A began to slowly finger fuck me. I could feel his warm shallow breaths on the back of my neck as he leaned over my naked body.

Mid kiss A suddenly jerked my head back.

"I want to see you eat some pussy." He chuckled.

He jammed his fingers roughly into my pussy one more time, before pulling them out and dragging me back to the foot of the bed.

"Bend over."

My legged were kicked apart, and my face was pushed between Sara's legs.

"Lick her pussy." A growled.

Sara's whole body tensed in anticipation, then, as my tongue snaked out of my mouth and licked her wet pussy lips, she relaxed and sighed deeply. I began to nibble at her clit as she moaned. I moved my hands under her ass to hold her tight as I continued my oral assault on her pussy. Her body shivered, and she began to thrust her hips up to meet my tongue.

Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a flash of light followed by A chuckling to himself.

"Hubby will love this one Sara!"

Sara groaned as she heard the whoosh indicating the text had been sent.

I teased her, alternating direct strokes to her clit with long slow caresses up the side of her sensitive nub. I could tell she was close. She was grinding her hips against my mouth, and her breathing was rapid and ragged. The weight of the bed shifted, and I looked up to see A had shed his clothes. He mounted Sara's upper body, and I was looking straight at his hairy ass. I quickly looked back down.

Sara's groans were suddenly muffled, and I knew that A had his cock in her mouth.

I looked up again briefly to see that he was holding her head up as he thrust his cock between her lips. Seconds later her whole body tensed and erupted into a series of spams as Sara tried to scream around the cock in her mouth.

"Keep licking her Kirsten!" A ordered.

Sara was bucking wildly on the bed, pulling hard against her restraints, and I knew from personal experience that her clit was probably almost painfully sensitive. I did what I was told, and I sucked her nub into my mouth, licking at it with my tongue. She tensed again, shuddered, and came hard for a second time.

"Fuck yeah.." A hissed and groaned. When I heard Sara begin to gag, I assumed he had dumped his load into her mouth.

I looked up as A rolled off the bound woman and briefly mauled her tits. He pulled me over onto my knees in from of him. Sticking his sticky cock to my lips, he pushed it into my mouth.

Slowly pumping it in and out, he moaned. "Clean it up Kirsten...that's it..."

Once his cock was clean and stiff again, A let me get to my feet. My skin was tingling, and I was beyond turned on. I really, really needed to get fucked, and I really, really needed to get off. My legs were like jello as I leaned against the bed to keep from collapsing. Sara was still coming down from her orgasm, and her breathing was gradually smoothing out, more under control.

A reached over, unclipped the handcuff holding her hands, then moved around and unbuckled the cuffs from her ankles. When she tired to remove the blindfold, he stopped her. He pulled her up and to her feet bed, guiding her to the middle of the room.

"Kneel."

Like a good sub, Sara knelt as I waited to see what A would do next.

Open a dresser drawer, he pulled out a harness with a huge black dildo attached. He grinned as he held it out to me.

Not really sure where all this was going, I took the harness from him, and slipped my legs in the straps and pulled it over my hips. The dildo was big. At least 8" and very thick. I was both jealous and a bit relieved that at least for the time being I was not going to be on the receiving end. But I wasn't sure if it was intended for Sara or for him.

"On your back Kirsten." A grunted.

I laid down on the floor with the rubber cock sticking straight up. Standing behind Sara, Alpha reached around and roughly pinched her nipples causing her to yelp and jerk away. He pushed her forward on her hands and knees and growled at her to crawl. Tentatively, Sara began to move forward blindly until she bumped into my legs.

"Get on top." A hissed.

Sara felt along my legs and started to move on top of me when here hands brushed up against the dildo.

"A...?" It was the first time I heard her speak.

A just pushed her forward. "Just climb on top of it Sara."

Again, like a good sub, she didn't question him any further. She climbed on top of me, and, without being told, positioned the head of the dildo at the entrance to her pussy.

"....its so big..." She muttered as pressed down and the head of the cock began to spread her pussy lips.

A shoved down impatiently on her shoulders, and Sara sank quickly onto the dildo with a loud, guttural moan.

I pulled her forward until her chest pressed against mine. My nipples rubbed against hers, and we both emitted a low sigh as our naked flesh met. I planted soft kisses on her neck and mouth as she sighed. Her hips began to grind on the rubber cock buried inside as she returned my kisses.

Another flash of light, then another, then another whoosh as the pictures were sent.

A knelt behind Sara and leaned over her body to whisper in her ear loud enough for me to hear. "You ever been fucked in the ass baby?"

Sara moaned and buried her head in my neck as she continued to slowly ride the rubber cock.

Looking over her shoulder, I watched A squeeze some KY onto his palm and slather it on his cock. He moved forward, and the tensing of her muscles along with the shudder that ran through Sara's body, told me that the head of his cock was pressing against her tight hole.

"Hold her." A hissed through gritted teeth as gripped the woman's hips.

Sara arched her back and cried out, trying to pull away as he worked his way into her ass.

"...Oh god....easy....please A....please...."

I pulled her back close to me and muttered to her to try to relax. Several sobs wracked her body as Sara moaned, trembling as her asshole was penetrated. She was fully impaled on the rubber cock, no longer sliding up and down, waiting as A continued to work his cock into her tight ass.

"Hold on baby. Here it comes." A grunted and slammed forward, burying his thick dick balls deep in her ass in one final violent thrust.

Sara buried her face against my neck, muffling her scream. She hugged me tight, shuddering as A began to pound her ass. Sara tried to stay still under the assault, grunting with each deep thrust.

I felt A's hand digging between our bodies, searching for Sara's clit. When her grunts and protestations turned to moans of pleasure, I knew that A had found the right spot.

Soon Sara was beginning to move her hips up and down on the dildo as Alpha's cock fucked her tighter passage. She lifted herself up on her arms, her head tilted back as her breath become more shallow and rapid.

"...Oh fuck....fuck....oh fuck....god...fuck my ass...oh fuck...."

She screamed out loud when she came, her body shaking violently. Her screams turned to soft moans and whimpers as she collapsed onto me. I caressed her back as she came down, and I heard her emit a couple smaller sobs when A pulled his cock out.

A was on his feet, his cock looking stiff, red, and angry. Ready to burst out of it's skin.

He pulled Sara off of me telling her to kneel. She immediately knelt back on her heels, her chest pressed out, her hands behind her back.

A grinned his wolfy grin. "Told you she was a good submissive."

I just laid there as he pulled a pair of handcuffs from the dresser drawer and snapped them around Sara's wrists. Her chest was still heaving, and her breathing was still a little shallow.

Looking at me he just said. "You. Flip over. Ass in the air."

I pulled off the harness and flipped over. Bending over to press my chest to the carpet, I moved my knees up closer under my body so my ass was sticking up. I was so fucking hot and horny, and I needed to be fucked. Bad. I needed to cum. I was beyond ready with every last nerve screaming and pleading for release.

The carpet was rough on my nipples, and I stifled a moan as A shifted my body to his liking which caused my chest to rub on the carpet.

"You ever been fucked in the ass Kirsten?"

Part of the game. I shook my head no.

"Then this should be fun." He laughed.

He spread my asscheeks, and I felt a thick glob of KY hit my puckered sphincter. I jerked when his finger rubbed the jelly around and into my asshole. Biting my lip, I took a deep breath as I felt the head of his cock press against my tight hole.

I tried to keep my breathing steady as his thick cock pressed insistently against my tight opening.

A little cry escaped as he popped passed the tight opening, and I groaned as he slid another couple inches into me stretching my asshole. I looked over at Sara who had not moved. Still blindfolded, she could not see what was happening, but it looked like she was listening intently.

I tensed as A gripped my hips.

"...Wait..." I whispered knowing it would have no effect.

Like Sara, I yelled when A roughly slammed his cock balls deep in my ass without warning.

My fingers dug at the carpet as I yelled out with every thrust. A fucked me like a pile driver. Over and over, keeping a steady, fast, frantic pace, hitting bottom with each stroke.

Even though he had cum not long before, he didn't last long. I felt his cock swell and press against my tight entrance, and I knew he was tipping over the edge.

I panicked. I wasn't there yet. I needed my pussy fucked. And I needed to cum so badly it hurt.

"No...A....wait...I'm not there yet....wait..." I begged and pleaded as I tried to wriggle myself around to another position so he could fuck my aching cunt.

An explosion of warm liquid flooded my bowels, and I groaned as his cock drained into me. He slapped me on the ass when he pulled out leaving me there frustrated.

I reached back to stroke my clit to at least salvage something, but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet.

"No, no. No time for that Kirsten." He looked at his watch, picked my clothes off the floor, and told me to get dressed.

I just stared at him like he was insane. "A..what about..."

"Come on Kirsten. Gotta move! Get dressed or I'll have to throw you out naked. Scoot, scoot!" He looked at his watch again as he was pulling on his clothes "Come on. You gotta run. We have guests coming in just a few!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Sara shudder, and I wondered what else was planned for her tonight.

I gritted my teeth, sexually frustrated, annoyed in general at A, as I got dressed. He practically shoved me out the door saying he'd be in touch. I was thinking "right asshole" as I stomped down the hall. My nipples were aching, my clit so sensitive that even walking was enough to send frustrating flutters throughout my groin.

Looking in my reflection in the metal doors as I waited on the elevator, I looked flushed, sexually turned on, and royally pissed off. When the doors opened, I almost ran over two well dressed guys stepping out onto my floor. I muttered an apology, noticing that they looked me up and down as the door was closing.

Something clicked, and I hit the OPEN button before the door had completely closed. I stepped back out into the elevator area and cautiously peeked around the corner in time to see the second guy stepping into the room I had just left.

My pussy was dripping, and my whole body was on fire. I really, really needed to get off. I rushed back into the elevator, and my hand was down my pants before the door even closed. I slumped against the wall, masturbating furiously, not caring about any surveillance cameras or the elevator stopping before the ground floor. I slid my other hand underneath my untucked shirt, and roughly pinched my nipples as I moaned in sweet relief. I passed the forth floor and my orgasm hit hard.

My legs were shaking as my whole body went into uncontrollable spasms. I sucked air between my teeth, trying not to cry out loud. My vision clouded, and I thought I was going to black out from the intensity of the orgasm only to be snapped back to reality with the pinging of the elevator bell as I hit the ground floor. I jerked my hand out of my pants, and I was just pulling down my shirt before the doors slid completely open. An older couple was waiting, and I walked past them on wobbly legs as they tried hard not to stare at me.

I was blushing from the top of my head to the tip of my toes as I hurried across the lobby and out into the parking lot where I collapsed in the front seat of my car.