Alphia Corporation Ch. 01

Story Info
A company where the employees give their ALL.
5.2k words
4.14
58.5k
108
17

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/03/2023
Created 01/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hogwash
Hogwash
336 Followers

"Look, I've been sent to talk to you about the opening in the junior executive position," Gary said to Sam.

"Really?" Sam said, trying to play it cool, because it was well-known that the junior executive position was near the top of the management line at Alphia Corporation. Sam was well-paid, but the executive-level compensation was rumored to start at north of a half a million dollars a year, plus other benefits.

"It is not much of a secret that we hire for our senior management positions from within," Gary said and Sam nodded.

\

"But ... well for reasons having to do with HR compliance and employee liability, I need you to keep the remainder of this conversation strictly confidential," Gary said, pausing to give Sam enough time to agree.

\

"I'm a little surprised by the request. You know that I keep business issues confidential," Sam said with a frown.

"Excellent!" Gary said, pleased, and he drained his beer. Catching the barmaid's eye, he raised the glass and she quickly brought over two more beers.

Gary grinned happily at Sam, who grinned back, eager and interested. Gary was the senior management team leader for 30 or so managers. All told, Gary was the indirect supervisor for over 250 employees. He was Sam's direct report, but he was only about than 10 years older than Sam's 29.

"Here's the deal, though, kid," Gary said, looking a touch more serious, "once we have this conversation, you and Carrie have forty-eight hours to agree with the outline of the potential employment terms. If you decline, you have to leave Alphia Corporation."

Sam's eyebrows rose. "Really?"

"You can decline to continue the conversation now, if you wish," Gary continued, "and Alphia will be pleased to continue with your current employment for as long as you wish to remain at Alphia and for as long as your excellent - amazing, really - work continues."

Sam looked at his boss, "... but ..."

"Right," Gary said, "there is a 'but.' This conversation is the start of your evaluation for promotion to the opening in the senior management team. If you decline to continue, you will not be considered for the promotion. Furthermore, this is a one-time opportunity. If you decline to start the process, your current position is the furthest that you will ever advance at Alphia. You will, of course, be entitled to annual increments and bonuses, but your base pay scale will always be at the middle management position and you will never be entitled to any of the ... advantages and obligations of senior management and you will therefore never have the opportunity to compete for a spot on the executive committee ... and any of the very significant perks that come with that promotion."

"OK," Sam said slowly, "and if after this conversation and corporate disclosure I decide not to continue, I have to leave?"

"Yes," Gary said gravely. "You also have to leave if you go through the process but decline the promotion."

"I am not sure that 48 hours will be enough time for Carrie and me to consider the offer," Sam said to Gary. "There is a lot riding on this decision."

"There is a LOT riding on this conversation, your decision afterwards and Alphia's internal decision on promotion," Gary said in agreement, "for both you and for Carrie. But if it comes down to the need for you and Alphia to separate, Alphia will provide one year full severance, health insurance, relocation and reemployment assistance and a glowing reference for your new employer."

"Wow," Sam said, "that does make the decision a bit easier but I really need to discuss this with Carrie before getting back to you."

"Unfortunately, that is not possible," Gary said, shaking his head at his younger friend. "The senior executive team, including the board of directors, has selected you for promotion - and yours truly has been instructed to explain your options - and the process has started, subject to your agreement as to confidentiality. Once I have that agreement, I am authorized to discuss the terms of the potential promotion with you and you then have 48 hours to discuss the situation with Carrie - but with no one else - and get back to me with your decision. For now, you either agree to keep everything confidential or we shake hands and return to work where you will have your exit interview with HR."

Sam frowned. "That is unfair," he protested.

Gary nodded. "I remember being in your place, seven years ago. I was interviewed by Brad Simpson, and I protested all the same. I can assure you that both Karen and I are happy with our choice, and from the information we have about you and Carrie, I think you will fit in well with the upper management and executive committee culture."

"OK," Sam replied. "I want to continue trying to work up the ladder at Alphia and I will maintain the confidentiality of our conversation."

"Excellent," Gary said happily, producing a single piece of paper and sliding it across the table to Sam. "We need to document the agreement, so read it and sign it, please." He took an expensive pen from his inside suit pocket and handed it over to Sam.

Sam reviewed it and quickly realized it was exactly what Gary had represented: a written agreement to maintain confidentiality of the promotion process. He signed it and pushed the page and the pen back over the table to his boss. "I'll need a copy," was all he said.

"Of course," Gary said, stowing the page back into the leather bound folder from which he had produced it. "We call it ... well, you can call it what you wish, but to get the heart of the matter, all Executive Committee members and above have full and complete access to the senior management member, and his or her spouse."

Sam's eyebrows rose. "Access ... meaning ...?"

"Correct, sexual access," Gary confirmed. "In recent years, what with the advancement of women in corporate culture and all, we have altered the arrangement terms to include sexual access to the senior management member and his or her spouse."

"Holy shit!" Sam said, his cock rock hard.

Gary chuckled as he looked around. "Keep your voice down," he chided, laughing. "We had to put in that change because Nancy Owens was so amazingly capable ... and attractive ... that we felt compelled to offer her the position."

"How did that conversation go?" Sam wondered aloud, flushed with excitement.

"With Nancy? Not terrifically well at first," Gary said with a rueful smile. "She was also the reason we put in the policy of getting the confidentiality agreement in writing. She was most upset, as you might imagine, but after a sit down with my wife, she and her husband, Tom, eventually agreed, as you now know."

"Wow," Sam breathed. And then he shook his head to clear his thoughts. "Look, I really need to discuss this with Carrie. Do you mind if I knock off a bit early to start the conversation? I really do not know what we are going to do with this offer, and we are going to need the full 48 hours to decide."

"Of course," Gary agreed. "I already had your secretary rearrange your schedule. I knew that one way or another you would not be coming back to Alphia today. I am glad to hear that you've decided to at least consider the offer."

"Well, Carrie and I had a few adventures in college," Sam admitted, understating their experiences by a very large degree.

"Really?" Gary's eyes gleamed. "Do tell!"

"Haha!" Sam laughed at his boss. "No sir! You'll just have to use your imagination."

"Very well," Gary smiled, "you can keep your secrets, but understand that there will be very little left to you or Carrie's imagination once you decide to join the team."

"My God," Sam said, "that is a lot to take in all at once."

"You seem quite interested," Gary said, looking at Sam carefully. "Does what I am describing to you turn you on?"

Sam hesitated. "Well, wife-sharing is something that Carrie and I have explored in the past. We both enjoyed it, but that ended in college."

"Maybe it did not end quite yet," Gary said, hoisting his beer glass in a salute to his junior report and friend.

"Who, exactly, would have 'access' to my wife?"

"The executive committee members, the board of directors and, at their discretion, clients, prospects and, less frequently, your colleagues on the senior management team who the executives deem worthy of a bonus," Gary replied. "But remember: both the senior manager and his or her spouse are both part of this arrangement."

Sam's eyes widened. "Well now ... that's interesting," he said, stalling for time, and then a question occurred to him and he gave Gary a questioning, embarrassed look. "Have y—"

"The women take the brunt of the attention, so to speak," Gary said easily, "but every senior manager can expect to suck cock every so often. I have not yet been required to yield my ass up, but many of my colleagues have. I've just been lucky so far."

"Seriously?" Sam asked.

"Oh yes," Gary said. "I can assure that the senior executive team - all of whom have gone through the program to get to their current position, take full advantage of the situation. You have noticed, right, that Nancy Owens knocks off at 4 every Friday, right?"

"Yes. I had assumed that she had worked something out with the company based on her child care needs," Sam answered, "but ..."

Gary laughed. "Yeah, that's not it. Steve Borges, director of her unit, sales, takes her weekly sales report in person, but he makes her slowly strip off all of her clothes while talking business and when they are done, he bends her over his desk to give her a good fucking, or puts her on her knees and makes her suck his cock."

"Really?" Sam said excitedly. "How the hell do I get his job?"

"Haha!" Gary laughed again happily. "By you AND Carrie giving it your all for the company for the next few years. That'll probably do it."

"Wow," Sam said, his dick still rock hard in his pants.

"Now listen," Gary said, more serious now. "It's not just the senior executives getting their rocks off in some hot young thing, like our wives, or us being more or less willing cuckolds, it is also for some of them the whole dominance thing. Most of them enjoy fucking our wives in front of us or taking the ladies in the marital bed. Be ready for that. They often give you advance notice, but a couple of times there's been a knock on the door in the late evening and we have had to change our plans so that Karen could put out for one of the senior executives."

Sam looked at Gary, awkward due in part to his excitement. "Well, Karen is very beautiful," he said awkwardly.

"Um hmm," Gary agreed, "and don't think for a moment that the fact your Carrie is just gorgeous did not play a role in your hiring. It is certainly a part of this conversation and offer."

Gary held up his hand to forestall Sam's objection. "Look, Alphia is a serious and immensely profitable business and we take hiring very seriously. We would not be having this conversation if you were not brilliant, and your work impeccable. But still, and I know this for fact, every senior manager of the company is very eager that you accept the promotion because they really want to make Carrie, like Karen, their subservient little slut."

Sam looked across the table at his friend and boss. "I cannot deny that this conversation comes as a shock," Sam said slowly, "but I am intrigued at the ... possibilities here. I will assume based on prior experiences that Carrie will be willing to go through with this, so long as we fully understand the parameters of our new obligations and we fully understand our upside."

"Excellent thinking!" Gary said. "Based on that, I think I can now share this with you."

Gary reached into his leather bound folder and extracted another document. "This is the employment contract. Read and enjoy!"

As Sam pulled the papers over to him and started to read, Gary sat back and thought about how much he was going to enjoy his 'finder fee' if Sam and Carrie did decide to accept the Alphia proposal. Friend or not, Gary thought to himself with no small amount of satisfaction, this weekend coming up he and Karen were going to enjoy the use of the new company whores.

He was already imagining bending Carrie over the dining room table that she had often used to serve dinner to Gary and his wife and fucking her while Karen entertained herself with Sam. After he had given Carrie a nice orgasm or two, he'd make her strip down in front of her husband before escorting Gary to their bedroom. It was high time for him to enjoy the position of the dominant male and leave it to another man to clean up his own wife.

"Whoa," Sam breathed, breaking Gary's reverie and yanking him away from his fantasy and back to reality. "A half mil per year, plus a company S-Class Mercedes ..."

"Or similar car," Gary interjected. "Just don't go over a hundred grand on your purchase, or do but pick up the difference."

"... A five thousand a month housing allotment and a bonus structure of up to 50% of total salary," Gary concluded.

"That's to start," Gary said. "Last year, Karen and I banked slightly over one mil. We are looking forward to potential advancement to the executive committee in the next year or two and if we get there ... Well, if we get there we will be set for life and I will go hog wild through all the junior executive pussy I can get."

That last was said with a big grin and a hoist of his beer.

"I'll bet," Sam said, not matching Gary's enthusiasm as he was far enough down the totem pole so as to not be quite ready for that particular fantasy, although the thought of his darling Carrie at the disposal of all the upper management team was very exciting.

"Of course, during this past year, Karen has had to spread her legs for all of my bosses - every member of the executive committee and the board of directors - and she and I both have spent a fair amount of time on our knees," Gary continued. "She more than I, of course, but still."

Sam looked pole-axed as he struggled with how to phrase the next question.

"From your expression, I can guess you have never had a cock in your mouth?" Gary inquired.

Wordlessly, Sam shook his head, eyes wide.

"That will quickly change. The Arrangement provides a lot of pleasure to Karen and myself, and to all the junior executives who can get with the swing of things, so to speak," Gary said, smiling at his own unintentional double entendre. "But we junior executives, and our wives - spouses, I should say - are subordinate to the senior management, in every sense of the word."

"I can ... see that," Sam said slowly. "How often ..."

"The point being, kid, once you and Carrie sign up and join us, Carrie will be having a lot of extracurricular sex and you will, from time to time, have a dick in your mouth," Gary replied, hoping that was enough detail for Sam at the moment. Further description of the extent of cuckold's personal involvement in the debauchery of the Arrangement might give Sam pause.

He can figure it out for himself once he and Carrie are part of the Arrangement, just like all the rest of us, Gary thought to himself.

"And how does ... What does Karen think of the Arrangement?" Sam asked, trying unsuccessfully to mask his eager excitement and concern by taking another drink of his beer.

"You can ask Carrie about that this afternoon," Gary said. "Karen is talking with her over lunch right now regarding the same subject."

________________________________

Carrie sipped her wine, ignoring the curious and hopeful glances from the businessmen in the fancy restaurant. Karen was late, and so she was sitting alone at the bar. Her wedding ring was evidently not much protection in this place. As Carrie declined the third offer of a free drink, she wondered at Karen's timing. It was unlike her to be late for anything.

Her requested appointment had been for 1:15 and it was now past 1:30. Carrie checked her phone to make she had the date and time of the meeting right.

Nope. She had it right. "Please meet me for a light lunch this Thursday at 1:30 at the Blue Hyacinth regarding Sam, Gary and continued employment with Alphia Corporation."

She had immediately recognized the name of the restaurant. Sam had had several business meetings there and she knew that it was a favorite spot of some of the executives. She was glad she had looked it up before arriving today, because she had not realized the formality of the dress code. She had not pulled out all the stops, but in her heels and expensive floral summer dress she knew she fit in to the casual elegance of the place.

Karen breezed in just a few minutes later, looking stunning as usual. Her long legs were on display in her business sexy skirt, and her luxurious dark hair was pulled into an elegant tail. She arrived at the same time as Gary's present boss, Tom Parsons, and they exchanged polite greetings before each being directed to their respective table.

"I'm so sorry I am late, Carrie, but I was unavoidably detained by some work issue that popped up at the last minute," Karen said in her surprisingly deep voice as she collected Carrie at the bar with a kiss on the cheek. "I know that I've kept you waiting."

"Oh it's fine, Karen. And it is no problem," Carrie said as the two women followed the maître d' to their table, their elegant passage through the room noted by nearly every male in the restaurant, including, had she noticed it, both Mr. Parsons and his client. The client because the women were striking and by Mr. Parsons because he and his senior executive colleagues all had a keen interest in the outcome of this meeting.

Carrie wondered at the delay because Karen had previously told her that she was a full-time homemaker to her and Gary's three middle and high school age children.

"Based on your invitation, I figured this might be important. I have arranged for child care until five o'clock," Carrie said.

"Oh, it won't take that long," Karen assured Carrie.

The maître d' led the two ladies to a table in the corner, tucked out of the way but set up so that Mr. Parsons could still see the table. "Mrs. Burroughs, will this table be satisfactory for you and Ms. ...?" He looked at the ladies.

"Yes, Edgar, this will be fine. And I think it likely that Mrs. Stevenson will become a regular as well. Make sure you treat her right," Karen instructed him.

"But of course," Edgar said easily. "Pleased to make your acquaintance Mrs. Stevenson. 'Bon appétit', ladies."

After Edgar had seated the two women, Carrie looked to Karen for an explanation. "You said it was related to Sam and Gary's work, and that sounded ominous," she said, getting right to the point.

"Well, not ominous," Karen said, "but let's order first. Rocket salad, please, with the grilled chicken," she said to the waiter who had appeared at her elbow like magic.

"Um, same for me too, please," Carrie said.

"And a bottle of —", Karen paused. "You like sweet or dry white?" she asked Carrie.

"Sweet is nice."

"A bottle of the house Riesling." Karen handed the waiter her menu without looking up. Carrie handed hers over as well with a murmured thanks. "The house wine here is generally excellent," Karen assured Carrie.

Carrie was always struck by Karen's elegant bearing and immaculate dress. Probably ten years her senior, Karen was in her late thirties, and she was tall, slim and fit, with the confidence of a decade of involvement with the company.

Her self-confidence was impressive and a bit intimidating but Karen had never been anything but supportive and gracious to Carrie. She was somewhat reserved, but she had always been available to Carrie to talk to about the myriad of issues the young wives of rising Alphia employees were required to address.

"This meeting is important to you and to Sam but I wouldn't say there is anything necessarily ominous about it," Karen assured the younger woman as she glanced around the room. She gave a friendly nod and a small wave to an older woman sitting across the room.

Hogwash
Hogwash
336 Followers
12