Alpine Village

Story Info
Into the cold.
1.4k words
3.91
7.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nerdygrrl
nerdygrrl
2 Followers

I wonder for the umpteenth time what could possibly be so important that you would need to drag me out into the frigid arctic weather. The day is bitterly cold and my nose and fingers are getting numb. It is snowing, not big fat lazy snowflakes, but medium sized and drizzly, as though the sky is some big snarling dog spitting rabidly with anger. Although it's the middle of the afternoon it's so gray out that I can only see a few feet in front of me. Most of the time I keep my eyes half closed to block the ice that's being flung against my lashes by the wind.

I'm thankful for the weather though because it's kept most people sanely indoors and out of the wet. I imagine they are all cozily sitting inside in front of their fireplaces, like you and I had been doing not long ago. Instead we're braving the weather, you bundled up in a heavy coat, scarf, and gloves, and me in my clunky snow boots which are just about the only concession to the elements that you've allowed me to make. I do have on a coat, a long coat that goes down to my knees, but it's unbuttoned in the front and I am freezing. I have on a skirt that comes to mid thigh and I can feel each burst of the wind directly against my pussy, freezing the drying cum that was dripping down my legs from our activities earlier in the day. My shirt is paper thin, white, and so tight that you can clearly see the shape of my breasts and my nipples which are rock hard and sticking out against the freezing cold.

I see a shape looming out in front of us and I realize that we're walking toward the outdoor ATM machine. Here, in this small vacation resort, styled after an alpine German village, the ATM is housed inside what looks a little like a glass telephone booth, enclosed on all sides to protect against the weather. Instead of climbing up the four concrete steps leading to the door of the booth you stop us and we stand before it. I'm shivering hard, close to begging you to let us go back to our rented cabin. Surely we can get money later? I feel your arm wrap around me and pull me close, and then circle to my shirt where you grab at my breast and pull hard, your fingers closing around my nipple and making it stand out further, obscenely pinching it. I look at your face then, and I suddenly begin to suspect that the booth must not be empty. Sure enough someone steps out, a man, all bundled up in his winter ski gear. He starts by us with a nod, but then he gets a good look at me and he stops and takes another look. Your fingers are rapidly working now against my breast, thumb slowly rotating around my nipple, and I am too embarrassed to look, but I know he can see what you're doing.

Without a word you guide me along right past the man and into the booth. Thankfully it's warmer inside and there are heater vents sending out drying air. You push my coat off my shoulders and push my back against the nearest glass wall. Your mouth falls down to where your fingers had been only seconds before, and you suck my nipple into your mouth through my shirt. It warms me and oh my God it feels so good, it feels as if you're sucking at my cunt straight through my tit. "Cunt"..."tit"...those savage, dirty words, and I realize that even in the privacy of my mind you're turning me into a whore, a hungry slut that thinks and spouts filth when you so much as look at me. I'm still enough me that I feel shame at the thought, but hungry enough for you that I don't care. I feel fresh liquid pooling between my legs, mixing with the remains of what we'd done earlier. Without any prompting I push my shirt up and over my head and take it completely off.

Your hand goes to my head and I know immediately what you want so I drop to my knees onto the cold dirty tile. I undo the zip of your pants with my frozen fingers, being careful not to touch. I drop my head close and use my mouth to guide your cock out, hoping that my nose against your abdomen isn't causing too much discomfort. And you don't waste any time. You slam my mouth down on your cock hard, rubbing against the back of my throat, my mouth so full I can't breathe at all. I have to fight not to gag but I don't resist and I hold my breath until you guide my head back up with your fingers in my hair. I suck as my mouth glides up along the shaft and open my eyes, meeting the strength of your gaze. I swear that just meeting your eyes and seeing that intensity of expression on your face is enough to make my pussy clench inside. I gulp down air rapidly and then my mouth is forced down once again on your cock. Once, twice, three times, we repeat, your pace slow, and then you start speeding up. There is saliva leaking from my mouth, my jaws ache, my eyes are watering and even my nose is starting to run but I take your cock and gulp it down with each and every thrust of your hips. When you cum you don't give any warning at all, you just pull out of my mouth and spray all across my breasts. I hear you groan as it sprays out, a big glob landing right on my nipple and hanging down from it kind of like a big hunk of snot, the rest roping in zigzag lines that remind me of the icing on the strudel that we'd eaten for breakfast.

You grin at your handiwork, and then you pull me up and face me toward the front window beside the door that we'd walked through earlier. And I see in front of us, on the other side of the glass, the man that we had passed on the way inside. I am filled with shame and embarrassment, at being seen this way. He must have watched me suck your cock on my knees on the muddy dirty floor like a cheap whore. He's standing at the bottom of the steps a little below us, but still very close to the glass, and I can see that his pants are open and even in the icy cold his dick is rock hard. His hand is jerking obscenely. I want to rage at you, you know I hate the thought of being seen in public and I can't believe you've set me up for this.

"Clean that cum off your tit", you say, expressionlessly.

I'm so angry and humiliated I think about telling you exactly where you can go. I can tell you know what I'm thinking, too, because your gaze hardens and your hand twitches involuntarily. I have a vision of myself bent and leaning on the glass, while your hand punishes my behind and that's the last thing I want, to be further fuel for the stranger's entertainment. And so, facing the glass, I wipe the big glob of cum off my nipple and bring it to my mouth. I suck it slowly off and try not to show my discomfort. I don't mind the taste, but the cold sliminess of it grosses me out. You step up close behind me and suddenly push me up hard against the glass. You have one hand on my back, and one hand on my ass, and I'm squashed up obscenely against the freezing glass. I yelp in protest and struggle to get away. I imagine how my boobs must look, squashed and stretched against the window, shiny with your cum, and my cunt mashed up against the glass.

"You need to learn to obey my instructions more quickly then that," you say.

That man, that awful stranger outside, jerks rapidly a few more times, and then shoots out his own cum, spraying arcs up against the glass right where my face is on the other side. The glass is frosted with his cum and I can only see his outline as he zips up and strolls away into the swirling snow.

nerdygrrl
nerdygrrl
2 Followers