Alright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I assured her I would tell no one and she was safe with me as I took her in my arms and consoled her fears. Soon I attempted to kiss her but when the kiss became one of a lover's she resisted. I already in my usual state of heavy arousal would not be denied and told her if she were to share her confidences with me she would share my desires for her. I told her I wanted to see her beautiful body and with trepidation, she slowly revealed it to me. Finally off came the thong and the thick blonde muff came into sight. Without removing a stitch of my own clothing I led her to my bedroom, placed her on the edge of the bed, and spread her legs revealing her white inner thighs and the pussy I was so intoxicated with. I went to my knees and with one long lick went from her bum hole to her clit. Sue was dry but tasty and with the manipulations, which I planed, I knew she would soon be wet. I worked her inner thighs with small kisses, blowing on the lips of her sex with warm breath, and gave little licks where leg meet crotch teasing her pussy unmercifully. Soon I noticed moisture forming on her inner lips but with excellent will power on my part reframed from tasting.

I continued my manipulations watching for that first twitch of muscle, which would tell me if my tantalizing was being successful. Her will power was also excellent and I must have spent quite awhile before her stomach muscles lifted her pussy slightly for further attention. I ignored the first attempt but brought my mouth closer to her pussy kissing her hairy outer lips occasionally as I continued my ministrations around her pubic mound now smelling the scent of her arousal. The stomach muscles had started an almost continuous small humping motion telling me she would like further attention from the successful female tongue, which had aroused her.

I stood denying her desire as I stripped my body preparing it for her further enravishment while she watched through eyes now more interested in seeing what I had to offer. My boobs pendulous with weight as well as age swung free of the confining bra jiggling and dangling, their nipples engorged and erect, as I bent to remove my panties exposing my own inflamed swollen pussy redolent with the scent of my impassioned emissions. I returned to my explorations licking aside her hair to further expose my goal, which now had tiny droplets clinging to her lips. Her mound pushed forward to allow those lips to be laved. I was not yet ready to give into her desires telling her I too needed attention. Soon she was on top of me in the classic sixty-nine position that I loved, her bush inches from my lips. Sue on the other hand was not so keen examining my own pussy with some distaste. I knew my scent was strong and took a little getting use to, but I was sure her sexual inclinations would soon overcome her reluctance. Once again, I began to tease running my tongue lightly over her thighs and mound still not touching her inner lips anticipating her creamy flavor waiting for her to signal she was ready. It soon came with a heave of her hips, which forced her pussy onto my waiting tongue, and as I tasted her creamy emissions, I felt the tentative tip of a tongue touch my clit. As her humping became stronger so did her licking. I was soon in heaven enjoying a fine tongue as my own searched out her crevices for the little pools of creamy mucus she now produced in copious amounts. Her bum thrusting her pussy hard against my lips. I reached for her ripe young boobs pinching her nipples as her tongue induced by her impending orgasm probed deeply into my sexual slough. Sue's impassioned nature had easily overcome her reticence and now she acquired the taste for a fully aroused female sucking my juices from my body as her orgasm washed over her closely followed by my own. She told me she hadn't known that female to female orgasms could be so intense and I assured her they were no different than any other. I asked if she would like to continue our relationship now she had sampled my own exudate and received a most enthusiastic reply. I then pointed out that now she and her brother had a place to make love without fear as my own plans for their young bodies lead me further into the depths of depravity.

As agreed, Sue arrived at my apartment the next afternoon with her brother Matt in tow. I sat them down to explain what I had in mind telling them I was a sexual being with wants and desires similar to their own. If their were to have the freedom to have sex any time they wanted here there was a price to pay. It was to allow me to watch and play with them. I agreed to allow them to have sex first each time before I frolicked with them. The terms agreed to and the fun began. The two of them were natural exhibitionists and Matt soon had his sister turned facing me a he slid his hand in under her slacks and panties rubbing her pussy causing her to move with a salacious humping motion, which included rubbing her bottom against his growing erection.

Once his sister's motion established its self, he began to undo her blouse exposing her lacy bra to my view. To be honest I had been so interested in her source of nectar the other day I had not paid much attention to her womanly flesh but now it was being slowly exposed I saw her roundness filled the bra nicely and looked forward to seeing more. They were obviously nothing like my own overgenerous mammalian development but nevertheless attractive. Soon he had her stripped to the waist as her lower regions continued their lascivious grind against his now hardened shaft. The areolas he began to play with were the size of silver dollars and pushed out her fat succulent nipples, which she had certainly inherited from her mother. This attracted me to her even further because a large breast, I guess because of the size of my own, doesn't attract me overly much, but a full opulent nipple gets me every time. Matt began to pinch and play pulling on them lifting her breast by nipple alone. It added a suggestiveness, which fired my smutty imagination as he tortured her nipple flesh little knowing my pussy, wept at the sight. I wondered if they could smell my arousal because I had purposely not worn under ware beneath my skirt and now my juices flowed.

Sue turned now rubbing her pubes against his, taking his shirt off and scraping those nipples over his naked chest, as his hands slide her slacks to her ankles before removing them completely. The rounded derrière he exposed was soon gripped in his strong hands, only the string of a tiny thong impeded him as one finger probed her bottom hole rubbing it gently. While he probed she undid his belt allowing his pants to fall and reached into his shorts to grip his manhood stroking gently. They soon were naked to my gaze and Matt turned her again to face me stepping close behind her to display her wares to me. I could see the tip of his shaft peeking at me from between her legs as his finger split her hairy pussy lips before inserting itself deep in her honey pot while his other hand again played with a nipple pulling and pinching. His finger left her pussy and he sucked it into his mouth knowing how much I liked the taste of pussy, having been told by his sister, teasing me with his actions.

Not to be out done I grabbed a chair and placed it close to the bed for easy viewing and motioned they should get on with it as I sat waiting, blatantly waiting, for some action. They did not keep me waiting long as Matt picked her up and threw her onto the bed following close behind her. Sue on her back spread wide inviting him with her legs to enter her. I think their show for me had inflamed them because he rammed into her with such enthusiasm their tummies slapped. Her response was the instant humping of love, making sure her hole was well filled. He glanced at me to see if I was enjoying myself and by way of answer I flipped up my skirt and slid an eager finger into myself fingering in time to their motion. As he watched I tasted myself several times paying him back for the teasing I had to endure. He told me not to bring myself off for he wanted to do it for himself once he was through with his current endeavors. I was more than happy to oblige and slowed my finger to a gentle stroke which kept me on a low simmer, nicely juiced waiting for their attention which would not be long forth coming at the rate they were going.

Soon Sue was singing the song of orgasm as she shivered out her climax on his impaling shaft her moans attesting to the rapture of their mating. He spewed his orgasm into her awaiting pussy filling her with cum. When he withdrew from her I was able to see the mixture they had churned start to spill from her reddened lips. Loathe to waste a drop I stood, grabbed a leg pulling her to the edge of the bed so I could go to my knees and suckle on her inner lips greedily drinking their incestuous goop. Matt as previously promised wormed his way between my legs, flat on his back on the floor looking up into my dripping sex. He inserted his tongue and began to honor his commitment to bring me off as I continued to enjoy the brother and sister elixir. His tongue soon had me rotating my pussy on his face as my lustiness built. With pussy muffled cries I announced my own orgasm spending into his awaiting mouth my tongue deep in his sister.

Although my father had been servicing the deeper reaches of my pussy since I had moved to the apartment I was only getting the occasional male penetration when I visited my parents consequently I was more than happy to see Matt's lizard of love once again begin to rear its head stiffening as I climaxed on his tongue. I was greedy though and insisted I needed both of them at once. The end result was my lying on my back in the center of the bed. Sue straddled my face facing her brother, leaking juice into my mouth, while he placed my heels under her armpits bringing my bottom high off the bed deliciously exposing both orifices to his attention. Matt knelt in front of my holes placing my bum on his thighs so I was further elevated allowing him access while giving me a wonderful sense of vulnerability.

He gave himself several hardening strokes before he placed the tip of his pole against my sodden pussy mouth teasing me with tiny pushes, which did not even split the lips of my sex. Then with a tremendous shove I was full. I had not been that full for a long time and I could feel my sex stretch and balloon to accommodate his magnificent hardness. I wiggled my bum to signal he should begin his strokes but he ignored me kissing his sister instead and playing with her fat nipples while he teased me. I was so horny I was ready to scream when the first sensational thrust fired my lubricous pussy and my tongue gamboled in Sue's hot humid hole telling her how much I was enjoying myself. Sue returned the favor grabbing my mammary glands yanking on the nipples and generally arousing me further with her rough play. Matt's thrust after thrust sent sensations of desire, lust, and the greed for more coursing through my body. My cardnalism at its peak demanding deeper and deeper penetration as my bum forced my pussy down his shaft seeking total completion. The absolute orgasm that would quench once and for all my animalistic lecherousness. It was not to be, but it was a wonderful orgasm, which pervaded my body with sensations of lascivious satiety. His spew was the finishing touch bringing momentary gratification to my ever seeking pussy. Sue's pussy was still searching for it own satisfaction, so I danced my tongue on her clit while her brother sucked her nipples and areoles hard and deep into his mouth. Her honey pot ground on my face as she enjoyed her own coming sending tasty liquids to began a new arousal within me. It was late in the day so I sent them on their way not wanting Sylvia to find out that not only was I seducing her but I was debauching her children as well.

Unfortunately, I was left in a state of semi arousal by Sue's tasty mucus so naturally I phoned my mother. I told her I was hoping she and dad could come over and see my place warming it a little, if they felt so inclined. Mom laughed telling me dad had been so inclined for days and they'd be right over. The way she spoke assured me dad wasn't the only one who was interested in a night of loving. They arrived and with appropriate ooh's and ah's admired my new digs, but mom on seeing my king size bed promptly striped me discovering I was only wearing skirt and blouse. She still fully clothed had me straddle her face on the bed and sucked at my juices while dad took her slacks and panties off to do the same for her. There we were the two women being well tongued when suddenly mom stopped and sniffed my crotch.

She told dad to make love to me as she slid out from under and lay by my side as dad pushed me onto my back and penetrated me, refilling my sex with the hardness I loved. Mom watched as my hips heaved my orifice up his shaft and when she knew I was in a high state of arousal sent her hand between our bodies to finger my clit. Far too soon I was on the precipice of orgasm when she told my dad to withdraw leaving me empty and wanting, my hips dry humping the air as I sought the now much needed orgasm. "Alright" she asked, "who are you getting your nooky from?" her finger touching my clit just enough to maintain me on the edge she had so artfully created. She knew my salacious body would not allow me to maintain secrets from her while it craved its release from the sexual tension she had created. "I tasted semen and I want to know where you got it and who's gotten into you." I soon confessed all as I grunted and humped till she allowed my dad to complete that which she had started. "You mean the tall good looking blue eyed boy?" she asked. "I wouldn't mind a run at him if dad would allow." Dad replied he wouldn't mind at all if he got a chance at his sister. My mother allowed dad and I to play as I could see plans formulating in her mind. If my mother had her way I would soon be falling further into the depths of depravity.

Sylvia arrived at the apartment at noon the following day with news that had in some way excited her. She wouldn't tell me until she had lunch which these days consisted of my juices intermixed with the occasional pubic hair. I frequently greeted her at the door stripped from the waist down so she could eat first and talk later. She always wore a skirt often without under ware so she could bunch it up around her waist and immediately sixty-nine with me sucking her nutrition from my pussy. Sylvia often joked that she should be losing weight but then decided it was too rich a meal. I loved her zeal and helped in every way I could to bring her to orgasm several times, as our lunch progressed. It was not altruistic on my part. I enjoyed her manipulating tongue, which sent my hips heaving completely beyond my conscious control bringing ecstasy to my steamy puss. My own love of her exudate completed my rapture. We saved full body nudity for our occasional evening sessions when Brad was out of town and we had the time to love each other. This day however she had news. Her brother David was getting a divorce. This was the exciting news I asked? No, but he's moving into a penthouse down the hall, it will give me reason to be in this building more frequently.

I heard this news with mixed emotions not wanting Sylvia to just pop in especially when I was entertaining her children. I told her that she always had to phone first because I quite honestly had other lovers. She laughed and said she knew that, but I had renewed her sex life. She explained that Brad was a much happier man these days for she was blowing him almost nightly because I was satisfying her pussy during the day. He even condescended to have normal sex with her on occasion particularly if she bribed him with a blow job afterward not bothering to tell him she enjoyed the taste of herself on his hard on. His limited sexual imagination was unable to handle such a thought. As I mulled this news over in my mind I grew to like it too. It meant the kids would also have an excuse to be in the building and besides who knew a single male as a neighbor could be interesting. Especially one that was just freshly separated from his wife. A few days later, I was hurrying home so I wouldn't be late for the kids when a tall blue eyed man passed me in the hall. "David?" I asked.

"And who might you be?" He replied. I explained that I was a close friend of his sister's. "Oh you must be Veronica" he exclaimed, "Sylvia told me to be on the look out for you." I found myself enthralled by this tall dark man. He was in no way handsome but there was a rugged maleness about him I found attractive along with silvered temples and a deportment that distinguished him from other men. He was looking straight at my breasts a move not unusual to the male species. I again thanked the fates for endowing me with such large ones which from past experience I knew gave me a certain type of power over men. I straightened my shoulders flaunting my attributes hoping to attract. He told me he would like to have me in for coffee but he was expecting his children so it would have to be another time. I told him I would be more than happy to accept a rain check not bothering to tell him that I was tied up with his niece and nephew for the afternoon. With polite goodbyes we parted company. There was a tingle in my lower regions I guess I was already anticipating Matt.

Sylvia's children arrived ready for a steady diet of loving and sex. Sue's skin was already flushed in anticipation of her brother's advances. I suspected they had already been feeling each other up in the elevator because there was a scent of Sue's arousal in the room and Matt could not disguise the large projection in his pants. With giggles and laughter, they rushed to my bedroom and were half undressed before I got there. Now that we were familiar with each other, there was none of the teasing of the first encounter. They were too hot and ready for each other to be bashful about their need and the exhibitionist in them simply added to the sexual fire as I sat to watch them. Matt still in his jockeys pulled his sister's tank top over her head, her breasts jouncing as the material pulled on them and threw it to the floor. Then he picked her up by her bum her legs going around him above his hips as she humped her pussy through the thin material of her panties against his abdomen, her breasts mashed against his chest, her arms holding him tightly to her. He bore her to the bed leaning over to allow her to drop onto the bed, but she wouldn't let go and he found himself bent over at the waist kissing her as she laid on her back her pussy still franticly rubbing against him. His face traveled to her breasts as his hands traveled to remove her panties from her gyrating hips. Sue's legs let go of his waist as she allowed her panties to be slid off. His mouth then traversed lower as she released him spreading her legs, lifting them until her knees were along side her shoulders, Sue's mound now fully exposed to his lips and probing tongue. I could see that she was wet with desire. Her hands reached between her legs going to his head guiding him to her center. I watched her face fill with lust and her sex renew its humping as his tongue found her grotto licking the honey that she so copiously produced.

Soon it wasn't enough and he stood removing his shorts before they assumed the classic sixty nine position, she on top, so she could coat his shaft with her salvia as she stroked and sucked, her pussy grinding against his face. His hands sometimes helping her bum gyrate other times groping her breasts as they sought their orgasms. My own hands were busy, one lifting a fleshy boob out of its silk encasement to tease nipple while the other slipped beneath my panties to fill my hole. It was already a slough of mucilaginous emissions allowing easy penetration as I began to ignite my own emotional fires in anticipation of the children's attentions. Sue's usual mixture of moans and groans announcing her approach to orgasm were somewhat garbled by the head of her brother's member. He in turn grunted with each bob of her head up and down his shaft. Their climatic noises strangely changed by the close proximity of their bodies to mouths. Matt's climax was so forceful his initial spurt over flowed Sue's mouth leaving semi transparent whiteness on her lips and chin while she swallowed with gusto his remaining ejaculate as her body was seized with its own orgasmic finish.