Alright

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue then bounced off the bed and came to kiss me smearing her brother's cum over my own lips; her tongue transferred her brother's taste. This was not a mean spirited act. She had learned that I loved the taste of fresh male and she lovingly shared her treasure. Then the two of them stripped my body preparing me for their onslaught. Matt's fingers were soon in my pussy checking it out and when his fingers entered his mouth I knew the greedy boy had simply stolen an advanced taste of my lubricity. They soon had me on the bed, spread eagled to allow them total access to my now dripping hole. Both fingered and tasted bringing out my lecherous emotions and I grasped the current head, holding it tight against my heaving pussy allowing the probing tongue to inflame my passion. I discovered I had Sue's head between my hands when I found Matt's shaft stiff and hard in front of my face, waiting for me to engulf his rod into my hot wet mouth. I was soon stroking his rod while his sister stroked my clit and with great frustration, I came too soon, my orgasm overwhelming me before I had a chance to control it. I groaned my ecstasy around Matt's organ and before I knew it they abandoned me for a quickie. Rutting on the bed like two dogs in heat achieving a second orgasm in moments. I guess my own efforts on their behalf had a least aroused them.

The time they had between school and supper wasn't long enough and as they dressed I told them about meeting their uncle in the hallway and the fact he was meeting his children this afternoon. Sue immediately enthused about his nineteen year old son, but Matt was less than enthusiastic about his twenty three year old daughter. He felt that his cousin was a bit of a stuck up bitch. I wondered why as I sent them out the door. I found that although the through tonguing had been enjoyable it hadn't even begun to satisfy my more basic needs of a warm staff straightening my folds. Since I had called on my parents for and emergency screwing a few nights ago I didn't want to again tonight. Besides I was annoyed at my mother for the manipulations to get me to talk. I also knew her nefarious mind was working on some plan that would allow them Matt and Sue's sweet young bodies.

After much pacing and a touch of finger in my folds, I realized that I needed a through screwing. I knew there was a man perfectly capable of helping me out so praying that his children had left I phoned David.

"David, its Veronica from down the hall, you know, Sylvia's friend. I was hoping, if your children have left of course, that you might like to join me in a glass of wine." David's deep baritone voice sent shivers down my spine as he replied,

"Veronica that's the best offer I've had all day. I'll be right over."

"Great," I said, "but please give me a few moments to straighten up around here, say about ten minutes."

With the usual goodbyes, I hung up and rushed to my bedroom to try to find an outfit that was both provocative and demure. Who was I kidding I wanted to be laid. I went for provocative forgetting all about demure. I stripped quickly and jumped into what I considered to be my sexiest thong, wrapped a mini skirt around my hips, agonized over a bra and finally did without, choosing a shirt that I tied at the waist showing lots of cleavage and a fair amount of abdomen. I hardly had time to freshen my lipstick when a knock came at the door. Naturally, I waited not wanting to appear too anxious before I opened the door.

There he stood there with a bottle of wine in his hand, which he extended out to me. I thanked him for it and invited him in. The rugged maleness that I had noticed that afternoon seemed to be reinforced by my horniness. His eyes traversed my body once again coming to a halt at my chest level, admiring my well-developed flesh. He was frank in his admiration not attempting to hid the fact he was checking me out. He followed me to the kitchen and I handed him a corkscrew. In moments, we were sipping on a glass of wine. I lead him into the living room, taking the wine bottle with me. An hour past and the alcohol worked its magic; I became more inquisitive about his recent divorce. He, because of the numerous glasses became more forth coming. He told me that they weren't physically compatible. I was not sure what he meant by that and he explained that she was quite short about five foot one to his six two and their sizes were different. I was still unsure what that meant or why it should make a difference.

As we talked the knot in my shirt loosened allowing more cleavage to be seen, but even better allowing my heavy breasts to swing and sway inside the shirt. I wanted to get laid so I allowed the show to continue hoping to entice. I surreptitiously watched his crotch as I continued to display of my large mammary flesh. With my usual success, growth soon became apparent down his leg under his pants. I moved my body so that my teats swayed and I saw further growth. I leaned forward for a better view allowing my breasts to swing and sway. I was one of those females for whom the term knockers had been coined. His growth exceeded my wildest expectations. We must have been a ridiculous sight, my staring at his crotch, he staring at my teats. Suddenly we both recognized what we were doing and stood together. I rushed into his arms kissing him with ardor as my arm snaked around his neck pulling my body tight against him. He fondled my buttocks and then gripped each globe hard as I brought my legs up around his hips, my ankles locked behind his back. My pussy weeping, wet, and juicy stroked against his abdomen and I wished his cock was against his belly instead of down his leg. He groaned out a question into my mouth and I had to remove my tongue so he could speak.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked. I simply pointed as I shoved my tongue back into his mouth. Oh, I wanted that cock. I undid the knot in my shirt as he carried me down the hall. Then tore his shirt open, listening to the buttons click as they rained against walls and floor, before mashing my teats against his hairy chest. My nipples so hard they ached. I could feel my lust pool deep in my loins needing what I had seen in his pants. He dropped me on the bed and immediately reached for his belt undoing it quickly. Not to be out done, I was frantically pulling my skirt off leaving me in my open shirt and a tiny thong, which I pulled away from my crotch. As he removed his pants, he exposed the tip of his rod that extended below the leg of his boxer shorts. I began to finger my slit making sure my cunt was extra creamy. I knew I was going to need it. He slid his shorts down showing me for the first time why his wife had divorced him. It was the biggest cock I had ever seen, and as you might surmise, I had seen a few. No this wasn't any twelve-inch cunt- rupturer that I had read about on the internet, but it was big. Big enough to be rare. Few women would ever be lucky enough to run across such a monster and I knew I would need all my resources and experience. "Wow," I exclaimed not knowing really what to say," I really want some of that but we're going to have to be careful to begin with."

"Am I too big for you?" he questioned as the disappointment grew in his face.

"I don't know," I replied, "but we're sure going to have fun finding out."

A smile broke on his face as he reached for my panties drawing them over my lifting bottom and down my legs, before throwing them to the floor. I spread my legs wide preparing my waiting snatch for the onslaught. "Be gentle with me," I cried like a blushing virgin rather than a three-time divorcee with lots of extra experience. He kissed my teats further warming my pussy, and then his cock tip probed at my outer lips, the bulbous head spreading the raggedy folds. I reached for him to center him and felt the size of him for the first time. I just didn't know if I could handle him, but I sure hoped I could. He slipped the first few inches in. It was tight and stretched me in a most pleasurable way filling me like I had never been filled before. I gave a few tiny thrust signaling I was prepared for more. More inches slid into me until I felt him against my cervix. He pushed a little more and I felt a funny pain, I had never felt before.

"It's not going to work this way," I groaned. "Let me get on top of you." He withdrew from me leaving me with an empty feeling I had not experienced before. We quickly switched positions and I straddled him, my cunt weeping its need. I wanted this cock like no other before and I was determined to take him into my depths. As he fondled my teats I inched my sheath down his magnificent shaft until once again I felt the strange pain, but this time I tried to ignore it and began the up and down movement of a good fuck. Unfortunately, when I looked down I realized there was at least half an inch of his shaft that I still had not accommodated. I continued the motion and slowly my body began to accomplish what I was determined to do. The sheath stretched and ballooned to take all of him into me. With a few more strokes, I confirmed that I was now able to handle the wonderful length. Once again, I felt his cock with draw, as I rolled over onto my back, leaving that strange sensation of emptiness I had never felt before. I begged him to take me missionary style. This time I was able to handle his deep incursion into my needy cunt and I thrust back.

"Oh Veronica," he groaned, "You've taken all of me and make me feel if you want more. It's the first time in my life I have been able to make love like this. He drew back and back and then thrust forward sliding his length along my clit. I knew it was all in my imagination, I had plenty of smaller pricks serve me well, but oh, it felt wonderful. I egged him on!

"Oh screw me David," I yelled. I adjusted my acquiescent thighs forming a saddle for his hips. "That's it screw me," I begged, "Fill my horny cunt with that monster." I found myself uncontrollably thrusting under him, frantic in my need, seeking my orgasmic completion. Seeking that which I instinctively knew would never be a cessation of my constant horniness, an end to my constant need. My being seemed to coalesce in my loins as his thrusting increased in vigor. Suddenly my cunt fired filling my thighs and belly with convulsion after convulsion of orgasmic bliss, my body racked with tremors. David began to slow, "Not yet," I cried, humping and heaving around his huge cock. A secondary wave washed through my loins as uncontrolled spastic tremors racked me repeatedly. It was the finest multi-orgasmic experience of my life, and for a moment my body was completely satiated for the very first time since the onset of puberty. A moment of rest, in a lifetime of need. I had finally found my man.