Al's Continuing Discoveries

Story Info
His desires expand to include mom.
2.3k words
4.27
81.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thank my vol. editor for all her help. with my story. If anyone wishes to start at the beginning of the story. Chapt. 1 is titled Awakening Desires

*

I quietly continued on down the hall to my sister Shari's room. It was shortly after our eighteenth birthday that my twin, Shari and I got really close. Which brings me to this moment, walking down the hall, heading to my lover's room.

My cock was already ridged after peeking into my parents room, and seeing my mom lying there asleep with her long legs parted. Her nightgown hiked up to her crotch. I could see the dark hair of her sleeping pussy. I stood there and started stroking my already semi hard cock. She was still really sexy looking for a women with 18 year old twins. Thoughts of how it would feel to have her legs wrapped around me, as I hammered my stiff cock into her. Hearing her cry out for more.

All this passed through my mind as I pictured my mom's sweaty wreathing body under me. Her cunt muscles gripping my bloated cock, legs wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me in. Her hips bucking in rhythm with each thrust I made. With some effort, I turned my thoughts away from my mom, and my passion started to subside.

I entered Shari's room and saw her lying there in all her naked beauty. Large firm breasts, and dark nipples. A smile on her face, and her smoldering blue eyes staring at me. She held her arms out to me, as I moved toward her. My hard cock bouncing as I moved. When I reached the side of the bed, Shari sat up and reached for me. She wrapped her small hands around my jumping cock. Pulling it towards her mouth, squeezing it, turning the head purple. She watched as a small pearl of semen escaped from the head, leaned forward stuck out her tongue and licked it off. She looked up at me, smiled and said,

" What kept you, tonight is your night my love, and the first thing your going to feel is my warm mouth and tongue around that beautiful cock of yours."

With that she lowered her head, and slid my waiting member into that lovely mouth. She gave a little gagging sound as she encountered her first cock trying to enter her throat. The muscles tightened, resisting the intrusion. I waited until her throat muscles relaxed, and opened excepting my large cock, as it slid down her throat. She soon became accustomed to the feel of something that large. The muscles in her throat started squeezing my shaft. Then she started working it with her tongue, and the suction of her mouth, the feeling was heaven.

My first blow job was driving me crazy. The head of my cock was so tender that it was almost torture. I got to the point where I couldn't stand it, but I couldn't stop her as she slid her lips back and rimmed the head, tickling the hole with the stiff tip of her tongue. It felt like I wanted to shoot my load, and piss at the same time. I grabbed the back of her head, and shoved my tortured cock all the way in, back down her throat. She started working it with her throat muscles again as she sucked on it. I couldn't stand it any longer I wanted to climb in after it, body and all. The feeling I was getting, was beyond description. I wanted it to go on for ever yet couldn't take the constant stimulation.

I was nearing that point of not being able to keep from blowing my nut in my sister's luscious mouth. I pulled my rock hard cock out past those lovely lips. Shari moaned loudly, and tried to keep it in there. Panting, I leaned down and looked into the eyes I'd grown to love. The eyes that were now looking back at me with the urgency of mounting passion. I kissed her, sticking my tongue deeply into the mouth I loved. I pulled back and whispered with a mischievous smile,

" Don't worry hun, we have all night and it's your turn now."

I sat next to her, holding her, caressing her sculpted body. My hand slipping down between her legs, to her almost hairless treasure. My finger exploring her wet slit. Finding her hardened clit, and rolling my finger around on it. She moaned and lifted her hips up pushing her wet cunt tighter against my hand. I inserted a finger into her tight hole, and started working it in and out, while I used my nail gently on the tip of her extended clit, nibbling on her ear and neck.

I gently pushed her back onto her bed, and continued to caress her as I slowly started kissing her eyes, her pouty lips, then working my way down to her neck, and shoulders. I ran my tongue down her breasts, and as I came to her hardened nipples, her breathing was coming in rapid gasps. I nibbled on her plump nipples, rolling them around in my mouth with my tongue, sucking on them. Shari was pushing her breasts up to get as much into my mouth as she could. I was working my finger in her wet hole, and rubbing her clit at the same time.

Her oils were running down my finger, and the crack of her ass, to puddle on the bed sheet. She was moving in complete abandon. She grabbed my seeping cock, and tried to pull it toward her and shove it into her hungry pussy, to ease the passion that was driving her body to a frenzy. I heard her whimper as I moved on down to her tummy. I ran my tongue along her taunt stomach, to her little belly button. I pushed my hardened tongue into it, and moved it around, as she arched her back and moaned. Parting her long legs, I moved on down tracing my tongue and soft kisses slowly over her swollen pussy lips, wet with her juices.

Allowing the tip of my tongue to penetrate, sliding softly over her extended love button, and on past, circling the sweet entrance to her ultimate joy. She cried out, and grabbed the back of my head in a death grip. She moved her hips up and down, rubbing her wet pussy on my face seeking relief from the constant assault on her sensitive nerve endings. I slid my tongue along her inner lips, and sucked on each one in turn causing a shiver to run through her body. I then slid my tongue down to her sopping hole and slid it in as far as it would go. I worked it in and out, till she cried out,

" Fuck me damn it, I can't take anymore."

I was taking her to the brink, but not enough to take her over. Teasing her enough to drive her to a point of desire that she hadn't yet reached.

Knowing she was about to cum, I shoved my mouth down on her extended clit, sliding the hood back, exposing the swollen head, sucking on it, running my tongue around it, and rapidly flicking it with the hardened tip. Her body was bucking with abandon. A soft wailing sound coming from deep inside. I slid my tongue down her now dripping slit. Lapping it up like a man tasting his first nectar of the gods. Shari was moving on the bed, as I reached around her legs, and cupped her breasts tweaking her hardened nipples. She grabbed me by my ears and shoved her wet pussy hard into my face moaning and swearing.

"Eat it, eat that damn pussy. Tear that pussy up. God! I'm cumming."

She threw her head back, growling, squeezing my head in a death grip. I thought I was going to suffocate before she'd release me. Her passion slowly receded, and she released her grip on my head. She laid there panting, telling me over and over again that was the greatest thing she'd ever felt in her life. I crawled up between her legs, and kissed her deeply, while her breathing returned, to a somewhat normal state.

I very slowly slid my long hard rod into her wet, and dripping cunt. She locked her feet behind my butt and pulled me in as far as I could go, a satisfied moan coming from her. Wrapping her arms around me, she started to move against me. Her cunt muscles gripping and releasing me.The sensation it was causing was exquisite. I started moving inside her, trying to control the rising itch in my seemingly ever hardening cock. The urge to reach my climax becoming more apparent, Shari started to moan, as she grabbed the cheeks of my ass, pulling me down tight to her raised hips for greater contact on her swollen clit.

Her moaning grew in volume as her passion, and speed rose. She was nearing her climax, her nails digging into my ass cheeks, and up my back. Just as she was about to explode, I whispered to her to hold it back. She groaned and slowed her motion. I raised up a little, breaking contact with her clit, and sliding my cock out a Little. I could hear a soft whimper of protest, as I slowed my motion.

When I felt her passion subside Little, I pulled out, and told her to get on her knees. She hesitated for only a moment, then rolled over onto her stomach and stuck that beautiful ass into the air. She looked back at me, and with some concern in those beautiful eyes said,

" I don't know if I can take this, please be gentle my love."

I got on my knees and took a hold of her quivering ass cheeks, and spread them, exposing her little back hole. I leaned in and gently blew on it,, sending a ripple through her body, A soft moan escaped from her as she anticipated what was coming next. I leaned in farther, and touched the tip of my hardened tongue to her puckered hole. She felt the contact, and jumped. A gasp coming from her as she pushed back on my tongue. I rimmed her hole, and probed it, pushing the tip past her sphincter muscles. A moan started out low, and built in volume, as she started wiggling her ass on my tongue. She gasped out

" Fuck my ass Al, please I want to feel it in me."

I lifted my head up, and held my hard cock, still wet from her pussy juices, at the entrance to her virgin hole. Slowly I pushed it in, letting her get used to the intrusion. She gasped as the head of my cock pushed against her hole, and started to enter her. I felt her muscles relax, and started to press forward, slowly entering her. A low growl came from deep in her throat, as she started to push back against me. I gave a final push, and bumped into her ass as my cock was completely embedded in her warm rear channel.

I started to move in and out. Increasing my tempo as her muscles relaxed and became more lubricated. This allowed easier movement, and she started to move with me. Soon I was gripping her ass cheeks, pounding into her, my balls bouncing against her cunt, with a loud slapping sound. My eyes closed, muscles taunt, sweat dripping down onto her back. Shari kept up, slamming back on me, holding the sheet in a death grip. I could feel my sperm building up to explode, nothing could stop it this time. A soft wild cry was coming from Shari, building in volume, as she too neared her climax. My nails dug into her soft ass cheeks as my cock exploded, sending stream after stream of sperm deep into my sisters once virgin ass. I cried out, trying to keep the volume down. I gripped her cheeks hard, pulling her tight against me. My cry of release was joined by Shari's own muffled wail of pleasure.

I slumped against her back, as my body continued to spasm sperm into her. She collapsed onto the bed with me still embedded in her shapely ass. We stayed that way till our breathing returned to normal, and my shrinking cock slipped from her ravaged hole. An overflow of spunk running down the crack of her ass, collecting in a slick puddle on the sheet. I slid off as she turned over, drawing her into my arms, and gently kissing her.

" I love you so much," she whispered to me, and dropped off into a contented sleep.

I laid there for a moment enjoying our togetherness, then I gently slid my arm out from under her. I Kissed her, and whispered, "I love you too sis."

I then quietly got out of bed and got a wet rag. I gently cleaned her off , and the wet spot on the sheet. I gently kissed her again, quietly left and returned to my room, to collapse onto my bed in exhaustion. Replaying all that had happened tonight, thinking of Shari, how close we'd become, and the wonderful times we were going to have together.

Then strangely, just before sleep claimed me the picture of mom lying there with her legs spread, and her muff exposed, entered my mind, and again my cock twitched, as I thought of her grabbing at me. Working my cock, as she slid it deep into her mouth. Sucking on it, and working her tongue around the seeping head, as she slid it in and out. Her hands gripping my ass cheeks, moaning as her passion increased. Removing it from her mouth, she'd lay down spreading her long legs. She'd grab my hard cock, and pull it toward her wet swollen cunt. I closed my eyes then and slept. Thinking of how nice that would be.