Al's One Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The semester ended and both Al and Billy requested that they be assigned together for the Spring Semester; both planned to return to U.L.D. after the Christmas break. The Student Aide assured them that it should be no problem getting them into their own room.

Al's mother was thrilled with her son's improved GPA; he'd gone from a 2.7 to a 3.8 for his third semester at U.L.D. She was also thrilled that he'd shaved off the ridiculous facial hair.

Al did feel a little confined, a little claustrophobic in the small town of Stepping Stone, Louisiana. He felt little interest for his old books, old video games.

He also felt little connection to his old acquaintances, his old school mates. Most of them were still living at home with their families. Some were either married, or living together, nearly all were unemployed, and he was among the few that had gone on from high school to college.

One cold, blustery night, Al walked over to the trailer of 'Weird Old Hatfield,' the one man in Stepping Stone that was rumored to be gay. He checked that no one was out, no one was watching, and knocked on the man's door.

It was rumored that Mr. Jimmy Hatfield might be gay, but no one knew for sure.

Twenty minutes after knocking on the man's door, Al knew.

THE END.

And that's it. Just a dirty little story of some young men giving up the tail.

***Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure. I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to rate my stories and those that take the time to leave comments. I do not, however, read emails.

Have a swell day.

12