Al'sia Meets Silen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers

"Yes. This is it. One dress and a pair of boots."

A woman came around the screen that divided the sleeping area from the rest of the one room shack. "What's all the bloody noise? Who the..." She stopped, looking between Silen and Al'sia's father. "What's going on here?"

Still talking to Al'sia, Silen asked, "is there any money here?"

"No. Father always spends every penny as soon as he earns it. Mostly on cheap whiskey."

"Don't talk about your father like that, brat! As soon as this beast sets you down I'll slap that sass right out of your mouth."

Turning to Al'sia's parents, Silen grinned. A malevolent grin that twisted his face into something bestial, nearly demonic. His canine teeth suddenly seemed as long, sharp fangs. Looking around the house at the battered and broken furniture, he spat on the floor. A green, glowing globule hissed as it ate a hole in the rotting floorboards. The hole slowly grew wider and wider, hissing and spitting.

"Your reward for the way you took care of one of my kind. I would suggest leaving before the roof falls on your heads. Or maybe not." Turning around he kicked the door hard enough to send it out into the front yard and carried Al'sia through the opening.

Al'sia's parents stood frozen in place as the hole continued to grow.

"Silen," Al'sia started, her voice cracking.

"Sh, my pet." Silen stalked to the line of the wall and set her down outside it. "Watch and listen. Your first magic lesson." Taking off his shoes and socks, he handed them to her, then stepped into the ashes and salt, chanting. His feet and hands turned into furry paws with long claws, and his face grew a thick coat of fur. As he walked back and forth across the line new growth appeared from the ashes. His fingers weaved a complex pattern in the air as he worked, destroying what would have been a magical wall keeping him out of the village if it had been done right.

Watching him, Al'sia started to giggle. The wall of ash and salt, intended to keep magic and magical creatures out of the village, was turning into a wall of green and brown that would keep the villagers inside. Trees, hedges, and vines were growing to immense size rapidly. Looking at Silen's face she saw no sign of the scary appearance he'd had at her home.

Stopping and looking at the forest he'd caused, Silen grinned and moved to stand beside Al'sia. Taking his shoes and socks from her, he looked her over.

"Give me your things."

Taking off her dress and boots, she handed them to him, then took his shoes and socks back.

Silen moved to one of the trees he'd caused to grow and pulled a seed from it, then walked back Al'sia.

"Spit on this."

She looked at him, then spit on the seed.

Putting the seed on the ground, Silen chanted and weaved new patterns in the air. The seed started growing rapidly into a tree shaped like a person. He stopped and put the dress on the tree, then lifted the tree out of the ground, revealing two roots that resembled legs. He put the boots on the roots and started chanting and weaving. The roots grew through the bottom of the boots and back into the ground, and the upper part grew into a likeness of Al'sia with a wide smile, her arms spread as if trying to create a barrier.

Giggling, Al'sia danced around in circles like a child, hopping and skipping and waving her arms.

"They won't see the tree me, though, because of the wall," she commented as she handed him his shoes and stockings and watched him put them on.

"Oh, they will. The wall will keep growing on the inside faster than they can cut it down, so they will cut holes to try to escape. The 'tree you' will scare the piss out of them and they'll make their escape another direction." He grinned at her as he stood up and took her hand, the fur receding from his hands and face. "In five years there will be a forest here. This place will never hold a village again."

Her eyes wide, she watched the tree version of herself stop growing and vines grow up its back to look like her hair. Pulling free, she skipped to the tree. She ran her hand over its face lightly, then leaned in and kissed its wooden lips. "Guard us good," she whispered.

"You have good instincts," Silen approved as he took her hand again and led her away from her village.

----

Walking up the trail to the strange tree, Al'sia wiggled her fingers against Silen's palm.

"What happens now?"

"We travel, you learn things." Silen was a lot less talkative than he'd been. Squeezing her hand in return, he looked down at her, then picked her up and held her to his chest, pressing his lips to hers in what turned into a long kiss. "I am not upset with you, little girl, if you are concerned about that. My kind of magic takes a lot out of me. A little rest and I'll be fine, okay?"

"Okay." She hadn't realized she was worried about him, but his reassurance made her feel better. When he set her down again she skipped along beside him, her little hand in his big one making her feel childish again.

Silen stopped at the strange tree and looked at it, then pulled her around it and out to the pool.

"Are we far enough away for you to let go of your past?"

"Uh huh. It's why I always come here, because it feels far away from there."

On the boulder again, Silen rested on his back with Al'sia lying on top of him, his arms around her.

"Sleep, my treasure. We have a long way to go." He caressed her bum with both hands.

Shuddering, Al'sia sighed and nodded, her stomach fluttering. Laying her head down on his hard chest, she closed her eyes.

Waking slowly, Al'sia found she was lying on her side with Silen curled up around her from behind. He had one hand on her chest and was leaning a little over her. Turning her head to look up, she saw his face inches from hers.

"My little dear." He kissed her lightly. "It seems Al'sia is not your birth name."

"Um, huh?" She turned toward him, closing her eyes as her breast slid under his light touch, the nipple stiffening.

"While name magic is not something I have the talent for, I can work with names if they are correct. Al'sia is not your name." Feeling her nipple grow under his palm, he caressed her a moment before moving his hand down from her chest.

"It's the only name I have." She looked up at him, "I didn't lie! I can't." Blushing, she looked down at his hand, "I've tried. My mouth won't make the words if my head doesn't believe them."

"Well, that is an interesting knot in the string." Sitting up, he rolled her onto her back and started caressing her stomach and chest, smiling softly as she moaned. He ran his hand over her breasts, teasing her nipples. "I may have been a bit hasty in forcing your parents away." His hand strayed down her body, stopping just before running over her pubic mound. "I don't think you lied to me, I think you were lied to. There is a good side to it, though. You can't be bound by your name if you can't give it to anyone." Leaning down, he kissed her lips lightly.

"My mouth tastes bad! No kisses!" Al'sia turned back to her side and curled up tight. "It wants food in it, too. I can go a day without, but two is too much."

"Ah, for that we will have to go out of the pool." He rolled her onto her back again and grinned at her, "and no, your mouth does not taste bad." Gently straightening her out, he looked her over, then pulled her arms up over her head and looked again, smiling. "Delightful."

Al'sia felt as if she were blushing all over her body. "I need a new dress."

"Perhaps. Eventually." He ran his hand over her chest again, then up her neck and over her face, tracing lines with his fingertip. "Food. Hm. This little pocket doesn't have any. Do you know how to hunt and prepare food from beasts?"

"No. I can make garbage taste like food, though. I had to try often enough."

"That won't be necessary, or desired. Might even get you a spanking." He smirked as she shuddered and squirmed. Running his hand over her body one more time, he stood up. "I can find a bit of meat, but we should move away from the village a bit more. People as a whole are predictable, but there may be individual exceptions."

Sighing, Al'sia stood up. "I'm still tired."

Silen picked her up and set her on his hip. "Probably from being hungry, my baby." He started walking out of the clearing.

"You told my parents that I'm your kind. Are you Touched, too?" Al'sia was getting accustomed to being handled and carried like a child. She liked it, when she didn't feel like hopping and skipping.

"No. All people that have a touch of magic are of a kind when talking to the ones that don't, regardless of what their magic is. You have a touch of magic, your parents don't, so you are my kind, they aren't." He put her down near the strange tree. "Here, you can practice touching magic. We're not coming back here so we'll take the pool with us."

Al'sia grinned and wiggled. "I was kind of sad to leave it! How?"

"Lean over and reach into the tree. At the bottom you'll see a stump of cut tree with a little tendril growing from the center." Silen grabbed her shoulder as she started to push into the tree. "No, do not go inside it again." He smirked at her, "I saw your reaction to being in the magic and that is not what we are aiming at here."

Blushing, Al'sia waited.

"Beside the tendril is a little black seed. Pick up the seed." He held her arm, "don't go inside."

"I can't go in." She leaned toward the tree.

"Can't? Why not?" He looked puzzled as she reached in and pulled out the seed.

"You said not to." She handed him the seed.

Silen looked at the seed then at Al'sia. "Now I'm confused. You said you couldn't and then you did."

"I didn't go inside."

Looking at Al'sia then at the seed, then at the stump with its new shoot, Silen thought about the conversation. "You'll have to clarify this for me."

"You said don't go inside, then you told me what to get, then told me don't go inside again, so I told you that I couldn't since you already said not to. I didn't go inside, I just reached in. That's not the same." She looked down at her feet.

"Ah." He took her hand and started walking up the trail. "You don't have a choice about obeying, even if there's no threat of punishment?"

"No." She hadn't intended to let him know that, since people had used it against her in the past.

"That will be good when learning magic. So many people get themselves killed by not obeying before they know how things work." He looked down at her as she ran a few steps to keep up. Reaching down and putting a hand between her legs he lifted her, ignoring her squeal and kicking feet, and set her on his hip, removing his hand when her legs wrapped around him.

"You're not supposed to touch people there!" She was breathing hard, her face flushed.

"My dear, there is a lot you need to learn. The first is that your body is not something to be ashamed of, and second is that it is okay to like it when I do things with it." He smiled as he kissed her nose, "you don't have to like it, but it's okay when you do." Holding her with an arm around her back he caressed her breasts. "You don't even have to allow it." He lightly teased her nipples, listening to her breathing quicken, smiling as she made no effort to stop him.

Leaning her head on his shoulder, Al'sia shuddered at the feelings running through her body at his touch. Forcing herself to keep her eyes open, she looked down to watch his fingers. It still felt dirty, but that just added to her arousal.

As her breathing turned to ragged gasping and her hips squirmed against his hip bone, Silen grinned at her and slid his hand down her body to her leg, and then down to her foot, raising an eyebrow when she gasped and moaned, her toes curling up tightly. As he slid his fingers over the sole of her foot and she jerked her body, he grinned again.

"So my little toy has a little foot fetish." He stopped touching her foot as her moans became deeper and more constant. "For your own only, or anyone's?"

"I don't know. Bare feet aren't allowed - I've never seen any but yours and mine, and I was distracted when I saw yours." Al'sia took deep breaths, trying to calm herself. Something scary had been about to happen before he stopped touching her. The fear hadn't stopped the feelings, it had made them more intense.

They traveled quietly for a few minutes.

"When you made the stuff grow, you turned into a creature."

"That is my natural magic, changing shapes. When I cast spells that aren't my natural magic I have to be in that form." He looked at her, "you didn't find it frightening?" His voice was soft.

"Nuh uh. It was kind of cute except you were mad so had a scowl that made it a little scary, but I knew it was because you were mad." She looked at his face. "What kinds of things can you change into?"

"Any kind of creature, but it would be the same size I am. I don't have the kind of magic to shrink things, and don't know a spell that would do it."

Biting at her lip, Al'sia looked into his eyes. "That furry thing is your real shape."

"Would it bother you if it was?" His arm around her back tensed as he waited for her answer.

"No." She grinned at him, "I think you'd be nice and warm to snuggle when it's cold."

Relaxing, he kissed her nose. "You'll have a chance to find out, my little girl."

"I'm yours now? Like, you own me?" She smirked at him.

"Worse things could have happened." He poked her nose gently, "like I could have just taken my pool and left your life as it was."

"That would have been cruel." Sucking at her lip, trembling, she leaned her head on his shoulder again. After a moment, she whispered, "so that was a yes, huh?" She sighed.

"Don't be sad, my child." He kissed her forehead, then tipped her head up and kissed her lips.

"I'm not, I don't think. I kind of like the idea of being owned. Being told what to do is a lot easier for me. I get confused if I have too many choices." She pushed her tongue into his mouth and shivered when he sucked on it. When he let it go she continued, "I was too afraid to be on my own, so I stayed at home even though I got beat a lot."

"I won't beat you. Even animals should not be beaten." He smirked at her, "although spankings when you misbehave are not beatings, right?"

Giggling, she nodded, "spankings are not beatings. Whacking with a belt or a paddle is a beating. And I don't misbehave."

"We'll see about that." He unwrapped her legs and set her down. "I'm going to get us something to eat. Wait right here."

"Okay." She sat down and watched him undress, his back to her, then change into something that looked like a large wolf and charge into the forest.

Looking around, she noticed he'd brought her to a small clearing in otherwise dense wood. The animal trail followed the edge of the wood and disappeared into it at about the point Silen had charged through the trees. The clearing itself was almost a perfect circle, with a circle of mushrooms in the middle. Silen had set her in the center of the mushroom circle, a place her people would not have dared to enter. Sitting cross legged, she thought about the things that had been happening to her and smiled.

Nearly an hour after he'd left Silen returned, a large rabbit-like creature in his jaws. Dropping the bloody carcass in front of her, he turned his back to Al'sia and changed back into human shape. He put on his pants, then turned back to her, fumbling in his pocket. He pulled out a fire starter.

He smiled at her, "I assume you don't eat meat raw?"

Staring at his chest, Al'sia shook her head. She watched his muscles move as he leaned over to take her hand and help her to her feet. It didn't bother her that he looked between her legs as he did.

Carrying the rabbit by its ears in one hand and holding Al'sia's hand with the other, Silen stepped out of the circle, as far from the animal trail as possible. "Beasts don't like fire and they'll avoid a trail that smells of it," he explained. "Now, I'll strip this thing down to meat while you collect some dead wood. Big and little pieces, please, and some very tiny ones."

Al'sia had a good idea of what was needed to make a fire and was able to find it quickly in spite of being distracted by the feelings of things touching her naked body as she moved around. Intentionally walking through a stand of tall grass to let it caress her, she shuddered, then blushed to see Silen had been watching her. She dropped the wood far enough from any trees to be safe from making a forest fire.

Silen had already removed the hide of the rabbit and cleaned it.

"Do you want the head removed? I know your people often get squeamish about eating things with the head still attached."

"I don't know, never tried it. I don't think it would bother me. It's dead. Any spirit it had is gone now."

"Then head on. No point in doing extra work that doesn't matter." He smirked as he noticed her watching his body again.

It didn't take him long to get a fire started. Wrapping the body in leaves, he put it on a stick and propped it to hang a little high over the fire to cook slow.

Lying on her side watching him, Al'sia sighed as he moved away from the fire and around behind her, curling around her body, his bare chest against her back. Trembling, she closed her eyes as he ran a hand over her tiny breasts, cupping and squeezing them gently.

Moving aside, Silen rolled Al'sia onto her back, then lay on his side beside her. Putting her arms up over her head, he slid his hand over her body again. Pulling and squeezing her nipples until she was moaning and squirming, he slid his hand down over her stomach, stopping the same place he always stopped, then moving back up her body again. Leaning over, halfway lying on her chest, he kissed her, fondling her chest at the same time.

Breathing heavily into Silen's mouth, Al'sia found herself squirming and wiggling, her hips trying to push upward. She tried to put her arms around him, but he put them back over her head, pinning them to the ground with one hand around both her wrists. Pulling and tugging did nothing and she started feeling helpless, getting scared that he could do anything he wanted and she couldn't stop him. Her breathing grew ragged as she whimpered in arousal.

Rolling off her, Silen smiled gently down into her face.

"I didn't mean to scare you, my dear." He watched her chest heave as she tried to get her breathing under control. "Although it seems you didn't mind being scared." Thinking about her reactions, he smiled and leaned down to kiss her again, lightly. "I think we managed to kill enough time for the meat to be ready." Putting his hand on her breast, he squeezed gently, then slid it down her body, going down further than he usually did, causing her to gasp and then whimper. "No, I'm not going to violate you just now. You're safe, my pet."

The phrase 'just now' didn't escape Al'sia's notice, making her shudder in fear and anticipation. She didn't know exactly what he was talking about, but she suspected it was related to the parts he'd been touching. Having no knowledge of sex or reproduction, all she really knew was that there was something scary and probably bad or at least dirty coming. As he let her up she shuddered again, realizing there was nothing she could do to stop it whether she wanted to or not, and she didn't know if she did.

Watching her stand shakily, Silen smirked. He could understand why the non-fae had changed their rules about age of adulthood, even though they weren't forced by magic to abide by them anyway. They could feel less guilt about doing what they wanted if they said it was okay. Waiting for her to come of age would be difficult.

Testing the rabbit, he decided it was done enough. Rabbit was one meat he really didn't like raw, so he was glad he had an excuse to cook it before eating. Usually if that was all he had he would eat it in wolf form, where the taste mattered less. He cut pieces off and laid them out on a large leaf, then handed it to Al'sia.

FaeLissa
FaeLissa
75 Followers