Alt. Queen of the Left-hand Turns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers

When I showed my race pass the security guys let me backstage. Sissy spotted me and ran forward.

"Did ya'll see me?" she shouted above the noise. I nodded. "Ah did what you said and it worked!" The music and the hustle backstage rivaled any pit row.

I shouted back, "You made it look easy." She grinned and kissed my cheek. A man in a suit grabbed Sissy's arm and tugged her in the direction of a photographer. Waving as she was hustled away she paused long enough to wink and mouth "Make it look easy, kid."

The first heat race was no big deal. I made the winner's bracket with a first-place finish. In the main event I took second and a portion of the purse. I stood on the winner's circle while the first-place finisher held Sissy in his arms and waved at the photographer.

Riding in the truck Sissy said little about her reign as Ms. New Guilford County Raceway. Instead she was more concerned about "our" next stop.

We picked up a pizza and a six-pack of beer to celebrate in the next cheap little motel. In the room, that night, we ate and played cribbage. Our cribbage board had been drawn in the top of the pizza box, the cards came with the room and our pegs were toothpicks. She told me her father had taught her the game when she was young and they had played countless nights together. Hours later we lay on our beds facing each other talking about our plans.

"Elliot, how come ya'll haven't tried to jump my bones?"

"Jump your bones?" I mimicked.

"Don't you think ah'm pretty?"

My eyes wandered around the room searching for an answer. I took a deep breath and started to speak but stopped before words came out. Sissy dropped her head onto her biceps as she continued to look at me, her eyes imploring. At last, I spoke up.

"You don't owe me anything," I said shaking my head.

"Ah know. Ah like you, Elliot. Ya'll 'ave treated me better than anybody." I forced a weak smile. She whispered, "Elliot, I want to... With you, ah mean."

I climbed off my bed and lay down behind her forming my body to fit the curves of hers. She grabbed my hand as I draped it over her side and she tucked it in tight against her breasts. I measured their heft in my hand while I listened to Sissy's breathing as she responded to my touch. The pretty little nape of her neck was my palette while I played my lips and tongue against her delicate skin. She began to grind her firm ass into me and I felt my body respond.

I tickled the hardness of her nipples through her thin bra and tee shirt. A shiver from her entire body greeted my attention. I buried my face into her neck; kissing, biting, nipping her skin, and attacking her responsive body. Somehow, this cute little hillbilly girl had captured an emotion deep inside me that had been long dormant. I became a predator attacking prey: she answered by giving herself to my aggression completely.

Self control was relinquished to the animal inside me. Clothing ripped in my hands and my sweet Sissy purred, cooed, cried, panted, and clawed at me in an attempt to ease my ardor one moment and fuel it the next. When I entered her she squeaked in both pain and pleasure and when my pounding began against her wide open flesh she clutched at my neck murmuring in tongues. Her head whipped back and forth as she dug her nails into the exposed skin on my back and she echoed my name.

The unrequited passion of two lifetimes crashed headlong into one another. I was vaguely aware of a voice murmuring, "Look at me when you come!" When Sissy's eyes popped open to stare into mine I realized it was my voice. Muscles deep inside the center of her body jerked and clenched and Sissy tried to curl into a fetal position but my flesh pounding inside her prevented that.

As our passion cooled I stared into Sissy's eyes. She lay beneath with her entire being wrapped around mine: caressing and milking it. Tears rolled freely down her cheeks as we returned from our height of passion to the cheap little motel.

"Are you okay?" I asked breathlessly.

Weeping softly she pulled my chest closer to her cheek. "Shut up and hold me, Elliot." I fell asleep inside her.

At the next race Sissy helped me get ready, gave me a wink and said, "make it look easy, kid." I took home the first-place purse. That night, we got a room with one bed.

Snuggling together she asked me a question. "Elliot would you take me fer a 'fun' ride in yer car?" Sissy made her eyes go wide at this request.

"Sure, I'll take you for a spin when the track opens..."

"Nah-ow!" Sissy interrupted. "We cain't do that Elliot. Don't be dance."

"Don't be 'dance?'" I repeated.

"Dance... dumb... stupid." She stared at me. A switch clicked in my head as I realized the gist of her request.

"Ohhhh. That kind of 'fun ride.'" I was laughing out loud, now. She wanted to have sex while we tooled around the banked track.

Sissy looked at me seriously and shook her head. "Now ah'm not rulin' out yer idea, mind ya..."

"Maybe, you could wave to the crowd..." I managed as I chuckled.

"Guess that depends on what ah'm waving'." Sissy giggled before she pushed herself down the sheets until her face hovered directly above my penis. Her kisses on the bottom side of my organ roused my lust quickly. She took me deep inside her delicate mouth and sucked on me with a gentle urgency and I knew her wish was to thrill me more than any woman had: or maybe ever would. A man rarely meets a woman that truly lives to make him happy in his lifetime: I had met Sissy.

I pulled her face to mine now and our tongues played tag until I let my lips wander down her body to her pink rich nipples. A simple touch from my lips caused her aureole to tighten and wrinkle which brought her hard nipple forward begging for attention. I nibbled at her.

She placed her hands on my head and whispered, "Bah-yet 'em, Elliot." I complied. A hiss came from deep in her throat as she leaned close to my ear. "Harder..." I could feel her nails dig into my scalp as I did and her body trembled slightly. I let go of her nipple and tripped my tongue to the center of her. I could feel her excitement as my breath hit her body. My tongue broke the resistance of the thin hood that guarded her pleasure and she let out a long quiet whine as her hips rocked against my attack. I found her clitoris and flicked it lightly, bringing a shiver to her entire body. She pulled my head away from her body briefly to peer into my eyes and then she pushed my head roughly to her lust again. I lapped at her button rapidly now and her head rolled from side to side and her breath came in short gasps. I slid my finger inside her and she groaned and bucked her hips. Her chin fell to her chest and she held her breath while a small series of squeaks came from her closed mouth. Now a whine grew steadily louder until she grabbed my head and tugged at me roughly.

"Now, Elliot!" she gasped as she reached between us to guide me into her moist hungry sex. Her whimpers filled my head as I filled her body. I grit my teeth as she dug her nails into my back and her teeth left a purple impression on my shoulder. Her body shook against mine and she twisted and turned in a fit of pure sexual pleasure. I rammed myself deeper inside her while Sissy arched her back. I felt her body stiffen against mine as her feet kicked, bunching up the sheets. Her back slammed onto the bed and inside her I felt muscles spasm rapidly. I let loose from deep inside myself. Everything in me was now in her. I collapsed on her chest, those lovely pointed pink nipples poked into my chest. I lay between her inviting legs listening to the sounds of joyous weeping, trying to determine if it was her voice or mine.

Over the next two months I placed well in almost every event, with a fifth-place finish my worst. Sissy and I rode along the highways singing with songs that played on the radio or making up stories about the things that flashed by as we rolled along at 55 miles per hour. At each event she would wink an tell me to "make it look easy, kid" and for a while I did.

We were in Fayetteville when I picked up a letter as I paid my race fees. It was in care of me but addressed to Sissy. Her photo session had piqued the interest of some television producer who wanted to run a weekly show during the race season covering all the events on the NASCAR.

A week later, as I walked her down the concourse in the Nashville Airport, a feeling of dread grew inside me. She sensed my distress and smiled.

"Ya'll know ah'm comin' back. Shoot, whatta they want with a hillbilly girl like me?' She took my face in her hands and brought my eyes even with hers. "I'm goin' 'cause it's a free plane ride. Elliot, ah'll be back 'fore ya know it." I nodded weakly

After a peck on my cheek she turned and hurried down the ramp clutching her backpack. At the doorway to the airplane she turned to blow me a kiss. I winked at her and mouthed the words that had come to mean so much to me: "make it look easy, kid."

Somewhere along the line she became a blond and her program was a big hit while she was on her way to becoming "the Queen of Left-hand Turns." She sent a dozen letters that caught up with me when I registered at a race, but seeing her do so well while I was still in the "bush leagues" made it difficult for me to write back. Pride is a funny thing: it can make you do things you never thought possible or do things that are plain foolish.

Her letters were quick little notes, with her creative spelling and narrative style of writing, about her busy schedule and the new people she was meeting: with a closure of "when are you comin out?"- "gotta run" or something similar.

When she sent me an autographed copy of her big nude layout in a national NASCAR publication that only made matters worse. I'm sure my run of bad luck wasn't connected to that sexy little hillbilly muse. For some reason, I lacked the desire to run with the "big dogs."

I promised myself I would write to her when I could tell her about a first-place finish that held a big purse. The next thing I knew, I looked at the calendar and realized a year had passed.

I was working on my temperamental carburetor with my head buried in the engine well when I heard the telltale thump-thump-thump that usually signaled the arrival of a big name NASCAR driver. They would fly in, with their machine waiting for them, run the course at record speeds and fly out again before the trophies were handed out; leaving the mundane task of picking up the prize money et cetera to some public relations guy.

As the sound grew louder a voice boomed over the PA that a "special guest" was headed to the track. Over the din in the pits it was difficult to hear exactly who it was but the crowd absolutely roared at the announcement. Maybe I could pick up a second place, I thought.

The helicopter landed and an entourage climbed out and headed into the pits. Whoever the "special guest" was, they were important judging by the size of the hangers-on and the frequent flashes from the cameras. I busied myself with my car until I noticed a crowd approaching.

I stood up and spotted Sissy, "the Queen of Left-hand Turns," walking straight towards me. In a panic, I looked around for a place to hide. I didn't want her to see me like this: a second-rate driver on the Fall-line Circuit racing to pay for a cheap motel room. She had broke into the big time and here I was still struggling to break even.

"Hey, it's the Professor. Ah heard a' you," I heard a familiar voice, with a giggle barely beneath the surface, call out at me. I couldn't help but smile at the sound of it. I turned to face her, sheepishly.

"Hi'ya Sissy," I answered meekly.

Her arms shot straight away from her body as she approached me and she exclaimed, "Gimme a hug, Elliot."

"Oh, I'm dirty..."

She never even slowed down a step as her arms snaked around my waist and she pulled me close.

"Elliot, I've missed you so much," she whispered in my ear as she held her body against mine. She sniffled and wiped away a tear as she pushed me to arm's length to get a better look at me.

"You bastard!" She playfully punched me in the arm. "Ah've looked all over the greater southeast fer you."

"Why is that?" I asked fighting a tightness in my throat.

Sissy looked genuinely hurt. "Wh-ah? Didn't ya'll get my letters?"

"Well sure..."

"Elliot, ah wanted ya'll to come out there with me."

"And do what? Take your picture when you come to the Fall-line Circuit?" As I spoke the words burned like bile in my mouth. I knew I was being unfair but Sissy had a whole new life ahead of her in the big time and I was afraid I would only drag her down

Sissy's big soft eyes grew wet with tears. "Elliot, ya'll 'ere so smart but ya don't understand what's really good."

"Tell me, 'what's really good.'" I said sarcastically.

"Havin' somebody who cares about you."

"Like those girls who follow the super-speedway drivers around? Or havin' your own TV show?"

"Nah, hell no. Somebody who's really cares about you."

"I'm sorry. I still don't get it."

"I know ya don't. Wh-ah is somebody gonna care about you?"

I shook my head. "I don't know."

"'Cause you care 'bout them." She said softly. Her words cut me like a knife. It felt as if my heart had suddenly stopped and then started again.

"Ya'll love somebody 'cause they love you. An' ah been in love with you since the minute we met. Did ya'll know that? It's true. Ya'll made sport of the way I talked but ah still knew ah was in love with you. Ah knew it right then and ...ah ... still... know it." She poked me in the chest with her index finger to punctuate her words.

"Ah just need to show ya'll it don't matter what yer doin' or what ah'm doin' or what people say or... ana'thing." Her blond hair rushed to catch up with her head as she shook it gently.

Suddenly, I was aware that the crowd had grown silent. I looked at their faces and they were looking back at mine. I turned to Sissy again as her words sank in.

"Elliot, ah know how ya'll feel 'bout me and that's wh-ah ah feel the same fer you. Nobody out there really cared about me. Not like you did," she said quietly.

She stood before me with her chin held high and her bottom lip quivering. I swallowed hard and tried to control my voice as I spoke.

"I didn't think... um... You were doing so well. I thought you weren't ever coming back here..." My words trailed off.

"Elliot, yer here. That's wh-ah ah'm back." Now tears plowed through her mascara leaving thin rivulets of black trailing down her pretty face.

I groped for something to say until I finally blurted out, "Maybe I can I take you for a 'fun' ride in my car?"

"Elliot!" she admonished before she began laughing. She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me close. The crowd began to speak again and I heard words of encouragement and felt several hands slap my back. Over the PA I heard the announcement to ready for the next heat race.

Sissy sniffed and wiped her eyes. "Ah guess that's you, huh?" I nodded. She looked deep into my eyes, winked, and then whispered, "Make it look easy, kid."

maxdname
maxdname
56 Followers
12