Alter Ego

Story Info
The Hulk pleasures his sexy research assistant.
1.1k words
3.52
61.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers

Bruce Banner screamed as the needle entered his arm.

Why oh why were they doing more tests on him, again? A slight tendril of hatred burned through his brain and he wanted to kill all of the doctors around him.

Both the Doctors and General Ross were to blame for his misfortune. It was the whole mess of them that had caused him to get in this trouble to begin with.

Them and their damned Gamma bomb, of course, he had never known that his father was the one that had set everything into motion.

A shock ripped through his brain and all that he could think about was Betty, beautiful Betty. The helmet was designed to keep his animalistic, more feral side at bay, making it possible for the doctors to perform the experiments that they needed to and at the same time, not let Banner's alter ego, known as the "HULK" out.

He thought about his best friend and research assistant, Betty Ross on a beach the last time that they were on a vacation, and the time that she slipped off her bathing suit and went swimming, the water looking so serine as it dripped off her hair in ringlets.

He remembered as he took a finger and gently parted her legs, and how she let him slide an index finger up into her warm folds.

Bruce relaxed, and he could feel the beginning of another shock as it started to rip though his brain.

He didn't care; all he could think about was Betty.

Her warm hands caressing his back as they lay on the beach together, He could feel the beginnings of an erection as it played between his legs. He thought of Betty as a tidal wave of a shock marched through his brain, triggering the Hulk.

This time, in the lab, there were a mass of bells and whistles as the fail safes were not only engaged and kicked in, but as Bruce felt the change begin, His bones grew as one, becoming hard lined and muscular, going from a small 6'2 one-hundred and fifty pounds to 15 '3 and eight hundred pounds. His cock alone weighed thirty.

It burst out of his pants and shredded the zipper that used to be there. "Hulk hate confinement!" He roared as he smashed his muscular arms against the mass the glass partition of the water tank. Even though it was military grade battleship steel the screws and seams of the tank were stretched to their limit as Hulk slammed his massive frame against it again and again.

In moments a slew of water blew forth from the machine and the Green Goliath known as The Hulk stepped forth. Bruce Banner had let his alter ego take hold.

Hulks powerful hearing listened intently as he heard the throng of soldiers and the clicks of their automatic weaponry as they raced towards Hulk.

"Puny humans try to stop Hulk from getting to Betty, from getting to WIFE!!" Hulk's eyes narrowed into thin slits as he focused in on the soldiers.

He brought his two mammoth hands down on the ground and instantly caused a massive earthquake, sending the soldiers flying into the air.

"Get away from Hulk!" Hulk started to run towards the direction of his home; He knew that Betty would be waiting for him. Each wall that hulk came in contact with was instantly reduced to rubble, and the soldiers that were there flew away from the bubble of earth that surrounded them.

Hulk jumped into the air again, clearing five, then ten and then twenty miles as he leaped again, and again. Until he finally found his home, Betty was still inside.

There were two guards waiting for him, per General Ross' orders. Yet with just a clap of his hand, Hulk created a wind that whipped the soldiers off their feet and blew them down the block.

"BEEEETTTTTYYYYY" The Hulks massive baritone intoned, waking the love of his life from a sound sleep.

Betty Ross was asleep in bed; she had only slightly believed her fathers warning of the accident that had changed her beloved Bruce into some sort of hideous beast.

Yet the thing that was calling her name wasn't human at all. She sat up in bed tossing the quilt and coverlet off her negligee covered body. There was a rumble that seemed to be approaching her room, and as the rumble got closer, she could see as the southern wall started to get a crack, and watched in horror as the crack became larger and larger.

Suddenly the crack exploded, sending a shower of debris towards her, and she screamed.

Bruce's heart thudded deeply inside of his chest, his cock growing instantly as he saw Betty. Suddenly, he was there, and with one flex of his finger, her negligee split in two, and she was naked before him, her brown hair sliding back in an arc, and her pubic hair matted ever so slightly as she was caught in some sort of dream. She looked at him, frightened, before she saw his warm blue eyes.

"Who?" She looked at the kindly monster/man as the Hulk brushed aside a strand of hair that was in his way, obstructing his view of her face.

"Betty..." He moaned slightly, placing a kiss upon her lips and smothering her slightly with his own lips.

As she struggled to breathe, the hulk gently slid a finger across a nipple and she moaned lightly, gasping in air as the hulk took away his lips from hers.

"Please, touch me again..." She had missed the sensation of a man touching her, and it was almost unexpected as the Hulk placed a digit into her vaginal crevice.

"Oh god, oh god..."

The Hulk had to be careful as he wiggled his finger; if he made too fast a move he would literally rip her to pieces.

She seemed to enjoy it though as he slid his finger slowly in and out of her, though she had to admit that the hulks index finger was five times larger than any cock that she'd ever had inside of her, but for some reason it felt rather pleasurable.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure washed over her as Hulk touched her where she wanted to be touched. The only problem was that as he took her clitoris in his fingers, he squeezed too hard and nearly popped the small organ.

Betty screamed in pleasure and pain, passing out.

"Betty?" Hulk took her hand in his and placed it to his face. "Betty?"

Fearful Hulk backed away, and ran out the door, not comprehending that she was unconscious.

When Betty awoke, she was alone and all she could think of was... "Bruce?"

PenanceS
PenanceS
60 Followers