Alterations for Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I listened to him as they shopped. "Gina, hold still. Here, hold this up against you. Oh yea, that will show you off". There was excitement in his voice, but he never asked her opinion. He didn't want her to pick anything for herself. Despite his dominance, or maybe because of it, she seemed to get more excited with each of his selections. Andy picked dresses, tops, skirts, lingerie, swimsuits, exercise clothes, gowns. Hell, he picked at least one of everything. The dollar signs in my eyes almost obscured my intent, but when her beauty reconnected with my brain I decided I had to try to fuck her. Shit, I made enough money and it would all be sold anyway.

"Gina you will try all these on for me. Right?" Where was the little dictator? It was the first question I heard him ask her.

"Oohh god honey. Some of them show so much."

"But you will?" Almost a plea. A hidden side?

"Ooohh yes. Ooohh god I will". Her first affirmation was tentative, her second much more resolute. "Oh honey I'm so excited. I love this place." It was almost a whisper.

They both noticed the ease of "accidental" exposure from the changing rooms. They stopped to watch a girl trying on a dress. The largest gap in the curtain was on the side that enabled them to see her reflection in the mirrors. She was topless as she stepped into the sexy little dress. "These are the best dressing rooms I've ever seen." Hell yes. I designed them.

"Honey! They don't give you any privacy." It was the first opinion she'd expressed on anything. She pretended to be angry, but her eyes sparkled.

Andy gestured at the two patients in the "Clinic". "Not a bit. They could see as much as we did". Then he whispered something I couldn't hear. I could hear Gina's moan in response. Gina looked at the men whose attention was riveted on the topless attraction in booth 2, and with good reason. The attraction was trying on another slinky dress. The constrictions that made the blood flow into Gina's nipples greater than the outflow were engaged, and her nipples were growing.

"Gina, go try on these dresses". The eagerness with which she took them from Andy's hands matched the excitement in her eyes. Three changing booths were available, and Gina chose the one closest to the "Clinic". She tried to pull the curtain so it would cover the entire opening. I saw the little smile as she saw the futility. The cloth was 6" narrower than the gap, but it could be placed so there was a 3" gap on each side or a 6" gap on one side or the other. The most revealing position placed the entire 6" gap on the mirror side, and this was the position she chose.

Andy took the last seat in the "clinic". Because it was on the near end, he could see Gina and watch the other two patients simultaneously. When she took off the dress she wore into the store, he heard the same gasps I did. The "Clinic" patients were receiving a shock treatment and it momentarily left them gasping. Gina was naked under her dress, which she was no longer under. I throbbed at the prospect of assisting her up close as she changed outfits.

She stepped into the new dress and looked at herself in the mirrors. "Honey, let me see". Andy spoke for all of us, and she opened the curtain to slowly turn around while we all leered at her. That wasn't enough for Andy. "C'mon over here, hon. I can't see that dress when you're so far away." Hell, the booth was only about 15 feet away, but I was right there with him.

She moved smoothly and elegantly, but something in the way she moved led me to believe she was flowing like a spigot. And then there were a couple of other clues, like her breath rate and the flush in her cheeks and, of course, her nipples. My god, her nipples. They were a whole lot more than bumps on her tits. They were rounded on the top, but the most noticeable aspect was the distance they protruded from her aureole. They were like tent poles, and the soft cotton gapped all the way around leaving an air pocket surrounding their cylindrical sides. Childless women didn't have nipples like that, but I would have bet big money that she didn't have any children. She was too narrow in the hips. Too innocent. Too fresh. Too clean.

"Turn around, hon. Let's see how it fits". Shit, she was almost within touching distance. She spun slowly and just kept going around a second time. The dress was short and we all knew there was nothing under it. I thought "Spin, baby, spin".

"What do you think, Kirk?" I was surprised. I didn't think he would ask.

It was a nice dress. Short, scoop neckline, soft cotton blend, light blue. I wanted more. "I don't think so. It's too plain for her Andy."

Gina didn't even pause for Andy's opinion before she glided back to the changing room. She didn't pull the curtain nearly as taut. The folds in the curtain increased the gap width. She removed the dress she had on and hung it up before taking the next dress off its hanger. We saw her naked for at least 20 seconds. Shaven cunt. Gorgeous tits. No stretch marks or fat anywhere. No tan lines. What an ass!

She didn't wait for Andy to beckon. She swiveled her way back to us and again turned around twice. Faster. Much sexier. Plunging neckline. Softer material. Shorter hemline. Light cream color. So light we could see the shadow of her aureole.

"Put that one aside, Gina. We'll take it in the fitting room. Go try on the other one." Now I was telling her what to do, but that was my job. I did it in a way that wasn't regal or threatening, unlike the way her husband gave commands. Andy didn't look thrilled, but he didn't say anything.

This time she opened the curtain to go in but just left it there. The gap was more than a foot, and we could see both mirrors through the gap. And Gina. She again stripped off her dress and hung it on a hanger, but she appeared to notice something on the dress. She turned toward us, ostensibly to improve illumination, and held the dress up close to her eyes. Her body faced us full on, and I could see light reflecting off the moisture around her cunt. It was apparent that she loved this game. I looked briefly at Andy, and I could see the glint in his eyes too. His face didn't have the sour and dour expression of a dictator or the fawning and toady expression of a bootlicker. I saw pride, joy, lust, and most of all love. I didn't expect it.

"Gina, bring that one with you. You can show me what you found." She looked at me. Her naked beauty entranced me so I wanted to fondle her with my eyes until she turned away. I finally realized she was contemplating whether she should really walk across my store naked, so I belatedly added, "Put on the last dress first".

Two of my sales assistants smiled at me. I didn't know any other woman who would have needed that last guidance. My cock twitched at the thought that I would be touching this submissive girl very soon.

She wore one dress and carried the other. She pointed out the tiny defect in the cloth, then handed the dress to me. My beautiful sales assistant Holly was watching, so I held it up and she walked over. "Holly, Gina noticed this defect in the cloth. Will you see if we have another in this size?" I placed it under the counter and Holly was on the way back with a replacement by the time I reperched on my throne. "Gina, thank you for noticing that blemish. I'll send it back for replacement. We'll alter the one Holly brought. Thank you Holly."

"You're welcome". They answered in unison, but the tones were different. Gina's voice was sexy, Holly's upbeat. Gina's eyes dwelt on mine as she spoke, and they gave away her passion. They were smoldering and sultry. She was so turned on. I think she felt the magic.

"Turn around for us again Gina". The dress was obscene in its brevity. Backless. Tied in back of the neck. A V-neck plunge to nearly her belly button. Black. Slinky. Short. The hemline couldn't have ended more than three inches below her cunt. The high heels she wore into the store looked as if they had been purchased with the dress. Black and shiny with tall spikes and ankle straps. She spun rather than turned, and every eyeball in the "clinic" saw her smooth pussy from no more than five feet, albeit extremely briefly.

I gathered all the other clothes Andy had selected for his wife. "Gina, just wear that one back to the fitting room." I waved at Holly again. "Holly, please collect Gina's clothes and bring them to Andy". Then I turned to face Andy. It was a critical juncture in the seduction game I was playing. I incorrectly thought I was the only player. "Andy, why don't you just sit here and relax. I'll have Gina model each of the items. When they become too revealing, come into the fitting room with us." His eyes had glazed when Gina spun to let all of us have a brief but close up view of her cunt, and from his phone call I knew he wanted to display her beauty. If he sat where he was, more men would see her. The kicker was that I would be in the fitting room alone with her.

He stared back at me. I could almost hear the wheels turning. When he finally spoke I was floored. "Kirk, I want you to check each of these items to see that they fit properly. Smooth the fabric to insure there are no wrinkles. Feel every seam while she's wearing the item to insure there are no loose threads. Check most carefully around her tits and her cunt."

I was supposed to measure and mark for alterations, not make them before she came out. But I know when to keep my mouth shut. "Every one will look like it was made for her or I won't send her out. If you see anything else you would like her to try, send it in with her."

Gina quietly moaned when Andy told me to check for loose threads around her tits and her cunt. It was as much the use of the words in front of the other two men sitting in the "clinic" as it was the instruction for me to feel up his wife that startled so thoroughly.

"Gina, you did agree to model all these items for me, right?" I guess Andy wanted to insure his wife was still turned on.

"Yes. Ooohhh my god yesss". Her tone radiated arousal. Her words anticipation.

"I'll wait right here".

My hard on was obvious to all when I stood, and the little grin on Andy's face was a clone to the little grin on Gina's. I opened the fitting room door and followed her in.

"Do you want the dress you're wearing?"

"Yes".

"Please stand on the platform while I mark for alterations. Unless you ask me to stop, I will also check all the garments in the manner your husband specified." I didn't say the words tits and cunt, but the meaning wouldn't have been clearer if I had.

"I won't tell you to stop". Carte blanche. I hadn't even put one finger on her and she told me I could do anything.

Gina was too narrow in the waist and too large in the tits for most clothes that fit her hips, so almost everything was going to need minor tailoring. I marked the first dress, then ran my fingers over all the seams, just as instructed. My fingers grazed her nipples, her ass, and her upper thighs as I did. Gina lightly moaned when her nipples moved ever so slightly from my touch. This beautiful girl was so ready to come.

"Gina, you must whisper to Andy what I have done to you each time you go out to model an item. Use the words you know he wants to hear. Tell him this time that I touched your nipples." I spoke in a normal tone of voice. The room was soundproof.

"Ooohhh god he will love it".

"Please remove it so I can hang it up here. We'll separate the ones you want from those you don't on these racks." She stared at my eyes as she stripped naked. My eyes laser beamed her cunt and didn't lose focus even as I hung up the dress she gave me. Shit, my cock was hard. I had her try on the replacement dress and marked it for alterations.

"We'll start with the evening gowns and move toward the see-through stuff. Here, try this one." I held it for her as she stepped into it, then zipped it up over her ass. I went through the sham of checking for hanging threads or other defects, this time moving her nipples more as I passed over them. Gina walked out the door and was back in a few minutes.

"What did Andy say?"

"Oooohhh god he said it made him hot. He whispered back that he wanted you to do more." This was fun. Gina could shuttle from me to Andy. I would feel her up and send her to him in a very sexy garment. She would tell him what I had done. I would escalate the foreplay as the clothes revealed more.

"Did he say what?"

"Nooo but he touched…ooohhh god ooohh he touched my nipples too."

"In front of those other men?"

"Mmmm yess. I'm so turned on".

"What did he think of the gown?"

"He didn't say".

"Did you ask?"

"No".

"Ask about both this time". I unzipped her gown and held it as she stepped out of it. I held the second gown as she stepped into it, then zipped it over her ass. She fidgeted as I dutifully checked for defects. When I finished I moved behind her and ran my hands over the gown, gently squeezing and pinching and stroking her tits for at least a minute. She watched my hands in the mirrors, and the multiple images made it appear hundreds were feeling her up. Her quiet moans were entrancing. I wanted to pull her tight against my cock, but I fought myself off.

"Tell him I felt you up. Tell him I said you have great tits".

When she returned, I asked her about the evening gowns. Both were backless, plunging, slit, and tight. Andy picked the one with the center slit that nearly reached her cunt, which was the one she was wearing. I marked it for alterations, then helped her strip. When she was standing nude on the platform in her spike heels, her cunt was about level with my nipples. It was a gorgeous cunt. Fleshy, engorged, slightly reddened, wet, protruding inner lips, and erect clitoris. In fact, it was the most gorgeous cunt I had ever seen. I stared at it as I spoke. "What did Andy say?"

"He wanted you to feel them without the dress in the way." How many times in your life are you asked to do exactly what you would have chosen to do anyway?

"Did he feel you up too?"

"Ooohh god he made me face those guys and got behind me. He felt me for a few seconds, but those guys…oohh god they couldn't take their eyes off my tits." Who could blame them? What tits! I loved having a conversation with this totally nude girl. What was the rush to cover her? Les is Mor.

"Well, there's no dress in the way now. I think you need to tell Andy that whatever I'm going to do from now on, you'll be naked." I stepped up on the platform and stood behind her again. I concentrated on smooth, gentle, slow, loving strokes as I caressed her naked tits from her rear. Gina's urgency wanted more forceful squeezing and grabbing and pinching, but I wanted her to be feverish by the time I fucked her. I fondled the outer slopes, cupped the undersides, stroked down toward her nipples from the top, occasionally brought both hands to one tit or the other, very gently pinched her aureole, and varied the pressure considerably but never enough to satisfy her want. Her head never stopped rotating, and she could see herself being stroked from left, right, above, and directly in front. She was almost whimpering after a couple of minutes and her knees buckled briefly once.

She knew that I was intentionally refraining from doing what would feel better than what I was doing to her, but her only effort to increase her own pleasure was to thrust her entire chest toward my hands. I didn't even touch her nipples, but her quiet moans and hunching hips clued me that she might be able to orgasm from breast stimulation alone. I intended to keep her poised at the brink of orgasm for a very long time. I would need to be very careful. I knew her submissive, passive nature would never let her ask for more and that she would not provide it for herself. She was already in a zone of arousal that removed her from most rationality, and I could feel the magic pushing her into the zone past reality.

A protracted interval of constant stimulation without orgasm is always torture. It is also a necessary prelude to the most overpowering, intensely pleasurable and memorable orgasms. I held the reins to Gina's arousal and I planned to subject her to the most potent erogenous torture for as long as I could. Her mental stimulation depended on my words and on the extent of her exposure. I chose the garments that exposed, so I regulated what she displayed. I chose my words to stir, to inflame, to agitate but not to promise quick satisfaction. She needed to know she was going through my torture chamber and she needed to submerge into and then relish its agony.

Her physical stimulation would also depend entirely on what I did to her if I could stop Andy from feeling her up when she modeled for the patients in the "clinic". It was my fucking store and I couldn't have a customer being felt up in front of other customers, could I?

I selected a gauzy see-through sleeveless blouse and a wrap around skirt that was probably a size too small for her. Hey, I didn't select it originally. Her husband knew her size. I didn't say anything as I dressed her and her glazed eyes didn't appear to care. I helped her off the platform as soon as she was dressed. I seemed to forget the stupid seam-checking shit.

"Gina, tell Andy he can't feel you up in my store. I could lose my sales license." I knew there was the option for him to move into the fitting room, but I hoped he wasn't ready for that yet. I didn't think he would. His eyes were too excited when Gina displayed her cunt to the patients.

Just before she walked out the door I reminded her. "Don't forget to tell him you will be nude for everything from now on." Then I added, "Oh yeah. Tell him I love the smell of your cunt and that I can't wait to use it."

Her moan accompanied her body out the door, and there was no soundproofing when the door was open. She had just announced to everybody in my store, "Hey, I'm so hot I'll fuck a pervert" or something along that line. I couldn't wait to see how Andy received that bit of good news.

Well, I don't want to bore you with all the little details regarding the Gina shuttle service so I'll just give you the big picture items. Andy remained in the "clinic" with the other two patients through Gina's entire one-woman show. Gina delivered on her promise to model every item Andy had selected, and the last few rivaled what was left at the end of a dance at a gentlemen's club. Rivaled doesn't always mean less revealing. Some revealed more. No, there weren't any dollar bills hanging out when she returned to the fitting room but the baby doll nightgown and the sheer peignoir and the swimsuit cover (minus the swimsuit) had no place to hang them.

Gina also delivered on her statement that she wouldn't stop me, and as she modeled increasingly revealing outfits the time interval between each walk down her personal runway increased. My descriptions and promises became more graphic as my hands and mouth wandered further, and her mental pliability embraced each obscene word, gesture, or touch with passion. She was nude when she wasn't on that runway, and I was right there with her for about the last five or six items she modeled. I did everything except fuck her and I must have stopped twenty times when she was on the verge of crossing that tenuous strand into orgasm. I made her stop several times when I nearly crossed that same isthmus. Her torture and my torture coincided, but the magic was never more potent. There was nothing in my puny brain except this game and the magic that filled me to my core.

Gina continued to whisper to Andy exactly what I told her to whisper. He was apprised of each escalation in our erotic dance, and he was stretched by the same instruments in the same torture chamber of lust we were in. Gina reported that his hard on never flagged and that the other patients appeared to be similarly disabled. A contagious disability? I had it too. As our progression from hands on Gina to mouth on Gina to hands on Kirk to naked Kirk to mouth on Kirk to hands and mouth on Gina and Kirk continued, I expected Andy to try to stop it several times. I thought the key hurdle was when I first stripped and she stroked me, especially when I made her tell him how big I was. Gina said he became even more excited when she told him. When Gina was about to model her last bit of nothing, I asked her to whisper just once more. "Tell Andy I'm ready to fuck you. Bring him back with you so he can watch us."