Alterations for Gina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as she left I pulled a single-bed mattress from behind the racks in the corner and put a clean sheet on it, then placed it in the center of the alteration platform. The mattress was considerably larger than the 3-foot-diameter fitting platform, but it would work fine. Don't question me on it. Girls like the ceiling mirror. Also, Andy needed the couch, which I swung around so it was within a foot of the makeshift performance stage.

I prayed my hard on would subside, at least a little, from the exertion. Nope. It still quivered when Gina entered while holding Andy's hand. As soon as they were inside, she shut and locked the door, stripped off the sheer swimsuit cover, and then she kissed him with such passion that I wasn't sure I was going to be the first to fuck her. Andy broke the kiss and gently pushed his gorgeous wife toward me. I looked at him and he playfully smiled at me. His beautiful wife and I were newborn naked and drowning in arousal, but probably no more so than he. Subliminal doubts erupted into an open question. Had I misjudged him? I pondered for, oh, maybe a nanosecond before ever fiber of my being refocused on his wife.

I kissed her trying to feel and transmit the magic with my lips, my tongue, my hands, my body, my cock, and my soul. The magic was more powerful and more potent than it had ever been, and my whole being converged on the primal motion between my cock and her cunt. She was still in her spike heels, and I squatted enough to align my cock with the drenched entrance to her cunt. I pushed forward as I heartily tugged her ass toward me. It was just enough to seat my cockhead inside. Her scream was startlingly loud, and nobody could have mistaken it for a wail of pure pleasure.

I was too far into the rut to stop. I lifted her ass with both hands and raised her high enough to let gravity finish the job of full insertion. I kissed her again as she slowly sunk and I simultaneously penetrated. I grieved when I had to break the kiss in order to lodge my pubic bone next to hers. I was a few inches too tall. I also rejoiced when I had to break the kiss because Gina's moan held only rapture. Her grinding when I was finally seated induced her first orgasm. The torture was over for her and I knew she felt the same intense magic I did.

"Ooohhh god ooohhh yes ooohhh thank you thank you oohhh I'm coming oohh god." To this day I don't know how I kept from losing it at that moment. Or why. The hours of foreplay, her beauty, her eager acceptance of any torture I dealt, her intense passion and lust, the magic flowing so powerfully, her wanton release--I couldn't imagine anything more exciting. As I reflect, I think maybe my conscience overrode my libido. When I was in the army I must have heard "a stiff prick has no conscience" a few hundred times. Now….?

My peripheral vision told my subconscious mind that Andy was seated on the couch so close he could have touched any part of her body, but whatever part of the mind I was using was feeling Gina and the magic and my cock.

"Ooohhh god honey it's even better than we hoped…ooohhh god I love it…fuck me oohh god fuck me." It sunk in, slowly, that this had been their objective even before they came in my store. There had been clues. I assured myself that she was getting the fuck of her life, as I vengefully intended, but I mentally slapped my own cheek. I was the manipulative asshole in this game. I lifted Gina off. The magic was gone.

"Andy, I'm sorry. I hated you yesterday because of the way I thought you were. I hate myself now because I've acted in an even more disgusting way." There was shock and disappointment on both faces, but Andy gently smiled.

"Kirk, sit down. Gina, sit next to him. Keep him interested." We sat and she stroked my cock with a lustful gusto I didn't feel. Nevertheless, my cock never softened. Gina and I sat silently as he spoke.

"This has been one of the most exciting days of my life and I hope it isn't over yet. You are feeling guilty over your intentions toward Gina. She is a beautiful, innocent, passionate girl and I love her totally. When we walked in the door your intent was to fuck her, but not because she was so beautiful. You wanted to fuck her to show me, to get back at me, to get vengeance. I hadn't planned on telling you this because everything was working perfectly. Gina was in the process of being fucked better than she has ever been fucked, and this was our intent. Before I called you yesterday, I knew a lot about you. My daughter used to work here, and one night when we were baring our souls after her mother's death, she said the best sex she ever had was with you in your fitting room."

"Who is your daughter?"

"Jenny. Anyway, about six months later, I hired Gina. She is a wonderful secretary and a very caring person. She entered my life at the time my thoughts about sex were driving me nuts, and she dressed in such skimpy things that in most of my masturbation fantasies I fucked her. She later confessed that she loved it when my eyes followed her. She admitted she teased me and wore clothes to entice me."

"I did. We masturbated to the same fantasies." The word masturbation fit She continued to stroke and my cock betrayed me. It stayed hard. A stiff prick has no conscience?

"Before I knew it, I had fallen in love with her. She is so much younger that I ignored my attraction as much as I could. Who could saddle such a beautiful young girl, ready for a family and a youthful husband, with an old fart like me? But soon, I felt like she was pursuing me."

"I was". I loved her voice.

"Her dress became even more revealing in the office. She showed off for me even when there were other men in my office, especially clients. I never admonished her and she told me later she could tell I was even more turned on when she flaunted her body at me when other men could see her do it. Well, she was right. I felt guilty because I thrilled so much when she did it. I still don't understand why it excites me so much."

"I don't understand why it turns me on so much either, honey." My theory: there's an exhibitionism gene that is dominant in beautiful women. Daughters of beautiful showoffs are showoffs.

"We talked at work and it came out that she couldn't have children due to a childhood illness. We began to talk after work in a little bar down the street, and her displays in public turned me on even more than what she did in the office. Well, you can probably guess the rest. I fucked her after one of our nights in the bar. Soon, I began to fuck her at work, and her exhibitionism was part of our foreplay. When she let clients see her tits, her panties, or once in awhile her bare cunt, I would attack her as soon as they were out the door." He paused to think but Gina never paused. She looked at Andy while she slowly drew her tongue along my throbbing cock. She had already been all over my cock with her mouth before Andy joined us. Seeing the love in her eyes turned me on for some reason.

"The romance and the sex were the best of my life. We got married about eight months ago."

"I couldn't have misjudged you more." Loving, caring, honest. No dictator. No ass kisser.

"No, you were right. That phone call yesterday? I behaved so rotten in order to put you in exactly the frame of mind you were in. Would you have ever considered fucking Gina in front of me if you weren't trying to show me what a stud you were and what an asshole I was?" He was right. It was the root of my guilt. I was trying to fuck his wife to get back at him.

"No. My sex life is private. Or at least I thought it was until Jenny spilled the beans. You should be proud of her—she is a wonderful and very passionate young lady. Tell her she's at the top of my heap too." Shit. I was talking to a father about what a great fuck his daughter was. Somehow, it was ok.

"I will. Or maybe not. The circumstances would have to be right. Anyway, you fell into our little web until your guilt caught you, and here we are."

"And you want me to fuck your beautiful young bride in front of you?" I didn't understand their fantasy. I guessed that Andy couldn't keep up with Gina's desires and that was the reason they were here, but I didn't want to pry too much. Hell, I guessed that I probably wouldn't be able to either, but it would be fun to try.

"Yes. We've even talked about letting other men fuck her on our honeymoon. It excites the hell out of us, but you were our first 'victim'." Fly. Victim. Those images don't have the same distaste when the spider looks like Gina. I looked at her and the magic began to flow again. She had never stopped stroking my cock, and she kissed and licked it frequently while Andy was talking.

"Better make that 'are our first victim' instead of 'were our first victim'." I don't think the magic ever left her, so I turned to kiss Andy's wife again. We were seated right next to him, and this time I didn't intend to fuck her to show her how much better than her husband I was, but rather to complete a fantasy for them. I was drawn into their fantasy, and it almost felt like a triangular love that all three of us shared equally.

The magic had a different feel. The sexual arousal was as intense as it had ever been, but there was an additional gift to my senses. It was as if all the hatred that had driven the game originally transformed into loving, caring, wholesome emotions. I stood and pulled Gina up, then asked her to lie down on the mattress. The mirrors had fascinated her in the long foreplay she endured, and I wanted her to be able to see my ass moving quickly and forcefully on the ceiling mirror as I fucked her. Andy was also in a perfect position to watch, and I intended to let him see everything as a shared experience rather than as a punishment.

Well, that was the pinnacle of my sex life so far. We were in that fitting room long past closing and I didn't even bother to check whether my sales assistants had closed everything up. I fucked her, Andy fucked her, she sucked us both, I fucked her while she sucked Andy and vice versa. We played, we laughed, we loved, and we fucked and we fucked and we fucked.

Andy bought all the clothes Gina wanted, of course, after checking to insure all the alterations were right. Those weren't the only alterations from that day. Gina now works as one of my sales assistants, and when Andy needs a little therapy from the "clinic", Gina is thrilled to provide the overexposure his eyeballs desire. Les is Mor. God, I love that girl's raw sexuality. Andy always arrives about an hour before closing, and after his therapy in the "clinic" we make sure all the garments are marked for alterations in the fitting room. I think the magic is more potent than it has ever been. Maybe both of us will be able to satisfy her strong desires indefinitely. Maybe not. We may require more "Alterations for Gina".

* * * * *

Thanks for all your nice comments--and for all your critical ones. I think my writing is improving as a result, and I hope it is stiffening or wetting the appropriate targets with more efficiency.