Altered Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried an experiment one weekend and spent it masturbating and after a 3-hour session and more than 50 orgasms I finally stopped even though I knew I could keep going indefinitely. Frankly I was bored and the orgasms became less and less pleasurable and at about 20 or so, I kept doing it purely out of curiosity. I repeated this experiment 5 more times that weekend with the same results with a total of almost 300 orgasms in 2 days. I watched a lot of online porn and some bukkake videos and compared the amount of ejaculate and I noticed that I came a lot more than anyone I've seen online. I've never tried to fill a vial and measure the volume or anything however I spurt about thirty times an orgasm which I have never seen much more than 10 online.

I bet whoever did this to me thought it would be a great idea to have all of these traits, maybe they were thinking of making me be a breeding stud or something. But, think about how much life would suck if you were always EXTREMELY horny and you came 3 times more than you would have if you hadn't had sex in a week. I would think that 99% of the women out there would hate it because, first, they would never be able to satisfy you and, second, if they tried it would be messy as hell (that's a lot of cum to clean up) and the other 1% you probably wouldn't want to be with more than once anyway. My control over my body that I have developed with my 'will-power' exercises have worked for me so far 99% of the time but I have to 'reset' with actual sex once in awhile or I start to feel I like I will go insane.

******

It was the middle of the day and really wasn't the best time for strip clubs. In TJ, however, they always had a show going, it was like a fucked-up poor man's version of Vegas. The first place that we saw, with a lady bending over with her tits jutting out all in neon, we decided to go to.

We parked our car in a busy shopping area hoping its high visibility would keep the thieves away and we walked into the club. It was really dimly lit but fortunately one of my abilities allowed my eyes to adjust almost instantly. George however was stumbling around for a minute and I had to guide him over to a booth.

The bar not only was dimly lit but all of the lights seemed to go dark right before a show, and only the stage had backlighting. It smelled of mold, stale beer and perfume. The bar only had a few patrons so I didn't expect the best from the strippers on stage and they didn't disappoint. An older woman with a blonde wig got up on stage and the music started pumping. She wasn't ugly as much as she looked like she was once beautiful and was worn by time. She wasn't all that toned, she had a bit of a stomach, wore way too much makeup and her tits, although only medium sized, were droopy. She danced unenthusiastically and as horny as I was, I found myself being turned off.

After 5 minutes of watching the stripper, 2 prostitutes sat next to me and George and started chatting us up. George's prostitute was whispering into his ear, and mine was smiling and reached down and started rubbing my cock through my shorts.

I wasn't sure I wanted to go through with this but I was afraid that if I didn't get myself under control I was in danger of raping someone. Well, a part of me felt that way anyhow, but even if I could avoid rape (I'm 99.99% sure I don't have it in me) I still might knock someone up or get married out of desperation; even if I avoid those things it would be like constant torture seeing all the hot girls partying down at the beach; or maybe I'd have a mental break-down. You know how your mom would tell you that if you masturbate too much it would make you blind? Well, I had that kind of fear, that the alterations to my body might affect me if I didn't do something right, so I was afraid that not having sex would be detrimental to me somehow. After all, these effects were not accidental, they were deliberate and they were designed in a way to make me a stud for some purpose. Yes, I get that the fear is based on a fallacy but knowing that didn't make it go away.

The prostitute called herself Juanita and told me to buy her a drink so I bought us all a round of beers. I'm got super hard from her constant ministrations to my cock. I'm good to go, so when she whispers 40 in my ears I nod my head and we take off.

Juanita took my hand and led me out the door, we walked around the corner to a stairs-corridor on the side of the building. We walked up a flight of stairs to the second floor where she handed a big Mexican bouncer looking dude (maybe her pimp?) ten dollars and led me into a room. The room was bare and bleak with no decoration; there were water stains on the ceiling and the windows were covered up with what looked like brown butcher paper. There was a queen-sized bed and after she locked the door she was all business.

Juanita was a short woman, maybe 5'2 I'm guessing; she has nice legs and even nicer ass; her tits were maybe a B cup at best; she had a light complexion, jet black hair and pretty hazel eyes. She was neither beautiful nor ugly. I guess I'd call her cute but as horny as I was I might have had a kind of beer-goggle effect going on.

I forgot to bring a box of condoms but I did have one in my wallet, luckily she had a box stashed in her nightstand. She wore a frilly top, almost like the kind you'd see a southern girl wear to a rodeo and she had on a blue denim skirt and cheap black high-heeled pumps. I kicked off my shoes and pulled my shorts down and she got up on the bed and stripped her top and skirt off. She sat on the left side of the bed with her back leaning against the headboard and held out both arms and made hand gestures with both hands for me to approach. I walked to the side of the bed and dropped my boxers and stripped off my shirt.

She looked a little surprised and gushed, "Ayei, muy grande," with a big smile on her face.

I've only had 2 girlfriends before and the last one always thought I was too big and we had to spend what seemed like an hour of foreplay before she was ready for me. I don't have a horse cock or anything but it's pretty big at 8 inches long and girthy. I'm pretty sure my being altered had nothing to do with my size but at this point I don't know. I mean who knows, maybe I'm still growing?

She pulled out a condom and expertly put it on me before I could blink; if I had to do it would have taken a minute at least. I didn't want to go down on her. I'm sure she was fine, especially since she makes her Johns wear condoms but it was like the 5 second rule, some people can eat off the floor and others can't despite knowing that nothing bad is going to happen either way.

My cock was pointing straight up and I was afraid it wouldn't fit in her petite body, she wasn't very wet and she didn't seem to have any lube anywhere. I crawled up to her legs and pulled her closer to the middle of the bed and I hovered over her with lust in my eyes. I wasn't sure how to start things out because I didn't want to make out with her I just wanted to fuck her. So, I leaned down to her neck and started kissing and sucking her neck. I nibbled on her ears and surprised her by telling her how I wanted to ravage her in fluent Spanish. She got more excited so I ramped things up. I mauled her breasts flicking and pinching her nipples. I trailed my kisses down to where her nipples were being twisted and pulled and I sucked her left breast into my mouth and licked, twirled and flicked her nipples with my tongue. My freed left hand slid down her body to cup her mound and I took my index finger and parted her outer pussy lips. My finger rubbed her inner lips in a tight oval formation and once I felt moisture I entered her hole fucking her with my finger. After a few minutes, I switched to her right breast and brought my finger up to her mouth and had her lick my finger clean, my hand moved down to pinch and pull her left breasts and my right middle finger started fucking her for a few seconds before I put in a second.

Juanita started moaning and groaning and shouting things like "Aiye, dios mios," and "Aiye papi".

I felt like she might be good to go so I grabbed the inside of her knees and pulled them up and out giving me better access to her. Since I was holding her legs she expertly reached between us and guided my cock to her cunt where she rubbed the head up and down spreading her slick wetness on the condom. I then pushed my cock in a few inches and surprisingly she was really tight. I always thought prostitutes were so used up by different sized cocks that they had to be loose, but not Juanita. I had a hard time getting myself into her pussy. At first, I could only get 4 inches in and was making short strokes. After 5 minutes, I started to push down deeper and she seems to squirm and I thought she was in pain but she encouraged me to continue. After ten more minutes, I finally bottomed out and she was hollering up a storm yelling out a bunch of Spanish slang I didn't recognize. Her eyes grew wide; her breathing wild and ragged; her body was soon covered in beads of sweat. Her hands started out gripping the bed sheets, were soon flailing around wildly until she used them to grip my back. She wrapped her legs around me and was pulling her hips up as I pushed down into her. With my hands and arms freed up I set them down on the bed in a push-up position and started jackhammering her with wild abandon.

Juanita's eyes became lidded and her breath shallow and her nails were digging into my back. She started screaming as her legs tighten trying to scissor me in half and her pussy tightened up around my cock spasming. Her excitement set off my own orgasm and I started cumming hard. The warmth and throbbing of my orgasm intensified her orgasm and it seemed she had overlapping orgasms that seemed to last 5 minutes. I kept fucking her until she came down and when she realized she probably scratched up my back she seemed mortified.

She explained that she normally doesn't orgasm with her Johns and yet this was the biggest she had ever experienced. She had quite a smile plastered on her face and she radiated an afterglow that made her seem serene and almost angelic. I asked her if it was my cock size that did it and she said no. She said I was big but she has had to handle guys my size before and even bigger a couple of times, usually it hurt but she was good at faking it. She said she only normally had orgasms with guys she was in love with, like her husband and she knew she didn't really have any feelings for me. I was a good lover to her but that normally was not enough and she couldn't explain how I brought her to ecstasy but she was happy I did and she kissed me on the cheek.

I was originally going to fuck her silly, and pay her to handle me through multiple orgasms but now I wanted to just leave on a high note. I made her happy and that made me happy. I wasn't quite sated but the edge was taken off. I got dressed and pulled out 100 dollars and kissed her cheek and left. I found George waiting for me in front of the club and so we took off.

"Sooo? How was it?" George implored, with a mischievous glint in his eye. "You were in there for almost 45 mins."

"It was surprising actually, I expected one thing and got another."

"Details man, Details."

"I didn't do anything unusual, but for some reason she was really into it," I said in a happy and yet somber tone. "She came hard, you can't fake that. I was going in for the long haul and wasn't expecting her to cum and when she did I came hard. She was confused as to why she came and I suspect it might have something to do with my altered state."

"Duuude, that's awesome... studmeister!" he proclaimed, and I was hoping he was wrong about the stud part.

"Whatever, how about you? How'd it go?"

"It was ok, she gave me a blow job and I came in her hands as she finished me off. It was fun but she didn't get anything out of it except for 20 bucks. It kind of fucks with your ego, she was nice enough and acted impressed at least."

"Well, maybe you'll meet a hottie when we get to El Faro."

*****

It took us an hour and a half to get to Ensenada; and right outside the city limits off the highway where the coastal toll road meets Federal Highway 1, we found a great fish taco stand. We needed both the food and to stretch our legs. I decided to check my email on my smartphone. I had bought a satellite phone earlier, especially for Mexico, since the connections could be spotty in the hills and I had money to burn so I said 'why not?'. After checking my inbox, I went to sort out my junk mail and noticed one email that caught my eye. It was titled "I need to talk to you Urgently" and the body simply said "They are coming for you. We need to meet." and it was sent by an IreneAdler at AdvantTech.com. Irene Adler is a fictitious Sherlock Holmes character so whoever sent this to me was, first off, anonymous, second, it came from my father's work ( I reversed checked the IP and it wasn't spoofed), and last, whomever did it, had to have access to create a fake email at work so they must be, or know someone in, IT.

I didn't know what to make of this. How did this person know my email? How do I know that this isn't someone looking for me for nefarious purposes, after all AdvantTech did spend a lot of money on me? On and on the questions came. Ultimately, I decided to setup a meeting. I needed answers. I had my emails sent via a VPN to my personal server that then bounced off an anonymous IP server so I was pretty confident that they couldn't trace the email to my phone. My phone was new and was bought under a fictitious company name. I was paranoid that maybe people were looking for me so I didn't let anyone know it's number. I had call forwarding set on my old cell phone in case my mother called me.

I created a new email off of a website I own and administer called "NateTDog" and made the username SherlockH. I then replied to IreneAdler with the new email address and stated that if she wanted to meet me then she needed to reply back with a cellphone number and I would call her with further instructions. I then setup an email forwarder set to a Gmail account I only used as a Google play account and never to send emails. Finally I set up my phone's email service to receive mail from that account. If there were guys like the NSA looking for me, these precautions wouldn't be good enough but I was pretty sure Advantect wouldn't have the resources to find me.

After a short respite, we drove through the city and just a little south, outside the city, we reached El Faro Beach.

El Faro Beach was a beautiful white sand beach that stretched miles to the north and about a half mile to the south where it ended at a resort harbor inlet. Across the inlet was a sand peninsula that ended at some hill cliffs. There were a lot of things to do at El Faro, you could rent ATVs, horses and jet skis. There were cheap cabins to rent just off the beach and you could pay a small fee to pitch a tent right on the sand, as we were planning to do. The cabins were nothing but a room with a cot, sink and toilet, it was almost like sleeping in a bathroom because you weren't allowed to flush your toilet paper and had to throw your waste paper in a lidded bucket. Needless to say, I'd rather sleep on the beach and use an outhouse than sleep in a shit smelling room.

The only downside to El Faro Beach was that it was a PETA nightmare. As you drove past their cabins to get to the parking lot next to the sand, they had a nappy haired depressed looking lion in a small carnival sized cage. They did feed him well and I never noticed any direct physical abuse, but being cooped up in a cage 24/7 is no way for a big cat to live. It's not like they could put him on a leash and walk him. There would be no way that would be tolerated in the States, yet I have to admit it was kind of cool to hear him roar at night during feeding time.

The morning and night were inundated with vendors selling all kinds of cheap jewelry, ponchos, pirated CDs and DVDs and all kinds of handmade junk. In the morning, you could get 5 tamales for a dollar from the vendors; they would come right up to your tent to sell them to you.

I found the manager and paid my fees which allowed me to pitch my tent and park in their parking lot. They had outhouses available as well as outdoor shower stalls. George and I were off looking for a good spot to pitch our tents when we saw a group of, what I assumed to be, Americans, our age, huddled around a campfire.

"Let's set up close to them, maybe they'll let us party with them," George conspired with a shit-eating grin.

"Yeah, OK," I agreed.

We quickly set up our tents, unpacked our sleeping bags and stored our gear away before it got too dark. We still had a couple of hours of daylight left so we decided to introduce ourselves to the revelers.

"Hey what's up guys? Where you from?" I asked.

"How's it going?" someone replied.

One of the girls cut in acting like she was in charge of the site, "Some of us are from Idaho," she pointed to herself and a few others, "I know they are from Nevada... Tucson I think," she informed pointing to another group, "We all just met and kind of gelled. You want to join us?"

"Hell yeah, we do. We brought beer if anyone's interested," George replied enthusiastically.

"Hell yeah! Where are you guys from?" one of them queried.

"Southern California, in LA [Torrance actually]."

So, we started up our banter chatting up the ladies about this, that and nothing in particular. About 50 yards away from the firepit a group of them had a volleyball game going and randomly you would hear someone setting off fireworks somewhere on the beach.

When I took a good look at the volleyball game, I noticed the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. She took my breath away. Something about her made my heart ache and she also looked extremely familiar. She was about 5'8, blonde with an athletic build, I'm guessing 36C cups, a beautiful round ass that was barely held in by her bright pink bikini and the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen. I racked my brain trying to think why she looks so familiar and I couldn't think of anyone in real life that she reminded me of. My mother has blonde hair, but other than height it didn't seem that it was my mother that she reminded me of.

Then it hit me, she was the girl I had been dreaming about, only I never got a clear picture of my dream girls face, but it was definitely her. I just had to meet her so I gave George a look and nodded towards the game, he gave me a return look that said 'not now I'm getting somewhere with this one' and so I winked and set off for the game. We have known each other long enough to be able to communicate via signals and body language.

I approached a few of the spectators and asked them if I could jump in, they nodded an affirmative and one of them indicated that I needed to wait off to the side till play stopped. I noticed that the teams were a bit lopsided where it was a 4 on 5 match up however it looked like the team with more players was losing badly. After a few sets I could tell why, my blonde beauty was phenomenal, she had a mean serve and could set at almost any position she even had a great jump and was able to block and spike once in awhile. I guessed that she must have played in high school or college.

I decided to join the losing team and they rotated me in. I never was on a team but I played a lot of volleyball at school as one of my many electives. I had 2 distinct advantages even without my 'abilities'; first I was tall; second I was really fit. My healing abilities and nanobots somehow increased the amount of 'strength' that my muscles produced by what I calculated to be almost 100% (I'm no scientist and had no equipment so I couldn't be precise). I also had increased muscle reaction time (speed) by about 50% making me a lot faster, it didn't necessarily equate to me being able to run 50% faster since there are a lot more factors than muscle speed involved in running; however, things like burst speed or acceleration (in terms of cars, my top speed might have increased from 100 mph to 105 mph but my 0 to 60 in 10 secs decreased down to 6 seconds) and other movements such as punching speed, kicking speed and jumping were also affected. My muscles never seemed to tired either, I could run forever if I didn't have to sleep, shit, eat and drink. And the last advantage my ability gave me that would help in the game was the ability to slow time. Well time doesn't literally slow down but my perceptions of my external stimuli speeds up tenfold (kind of like a turbo boost or watching a show where everything slows down like in The Matrix). Since I don't want people finding out about my abilities I rarely competed in anything that would draw attention to myself.