Altered Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, well it's a touchy subject so it's been hard to bring up but it's almost time to act on it so I guess I cannot put it off any longer," she began and paused.

"Okay, let's hear it."

"Robin and Tracy are going to be going into heat soon, and although they really enjoy you taking care of them, they want to have your babies."

"Come on, we are hiding out from the world right now..."

"Son, they have been hiding from the world for over 20 years. They may not look it but they are older than me! I was still a teenager when I helped them escape. They have no way else of having babies. We don't even know if you can get them pregnant yet but supposedly it's one of the reason you were created. Since they have no one else -- it's your moral obligation to try to impregnate them!"

"My moral obligation? What about what I think and feel? What about the potential danger it will put them into?"

"Yes, you chose to be their lovers. You imprinted with them. With them imprinting is a permanent thing, and they DESERVE children if they want them. Besides, you know they would be great mothers."

"What about Tanya and Anya, aren't they imprinted? They seem to be surviving ok, Tanya won't even talk to me and Anya is making due..."

"Son, are they happy? No! Anya is a mess and Tanya is in denial that she is being held captive. Your link to them will fade after they have your children, that link is being maintained as long as your DNA is in them. With the girls it is a different process, their bodies were designed to become slaves to those that imprint them. If you weren't such a good guy, that's exactly what they would be and it's the reason they chose to imprint with you -- they trust you with their wills as well as their lives. And now, they are asking that you let them be the mothers they always wanted to be."

"OK but again, what about the timing, it's not exactly safe for children right now."

"They have always been in danger, that will probably never change, but now they have you to protect them. They believe in you..."

"Why do you put so much faith in me? I'm not a god."

"No, you definitely are not, you can be a jerk at times. I know all of your faults. But you are ultimately a good man and, believe it or not, in some Ataruian circles you are said to be their 'messiah', some even worship you."

"What? Where did you get that from?"

"There are specialized pages; read some of the Ataru Message Board pages on the coming messiah, Ataruians have as many fanatics as humans do. Besides dating sites, they have their own news channel. There have been leaks in the news about you, many believe you are the prophecy fulfilled."

"Prophecy? What prophecy, do Ataruians have their own religion?"

"Ataruians have many religions, they are not much different than humans. As a matter of fact, religion ultimately almost destroyed their planet. After their last world war, they finally banned all religions. However, the vast majority still practiced their main religion which I will call Ataruian since the real name is unpronounceable in our language. Ataruians have been desperately seeking other planets to settle for a millennium, the ones that settled here found this place by accident. They were a mining company exploring our system for resources. We don't know what happened that caused them to crash land on our planet, but it's been over three centuries and no one has come for them. We have no idea if there are any left but we do know that the poor (which most miners were) where the vast majority of believers in Ataru -- yes their planet and their god shared the same name, the same way we named our planets after gods really."

"Interesting, but what does that have to do with me?"

"I am not sure if this prophecy existed before the crash or was made up to give the survivors hope, but its goes something like, 'There will be a time of hopelessness where all will seem to be lost, that all lights will dim, all knowledge will fade and traditions will become distorted, there will be one that will come as a bright light, a beacon to bring back faith, knowledge and hope to the people. He will be a conqueror, a great leader, and father to a multitude.' -- I'm paraphrasing, you can look up the specifics of the prophecy online, but there are people who believe that you are the foretold conqueror."

"Do you believe that?"

"Do I believe in the prophecy? No! But, I do believe someone gave this prophecy to the people so they would have something to believe in. And, I believe your father created you specifically to fulfill the prophecy. So, do I believe you could fulfill the prophecy -- Yes! But are you destined to do so? No!"

"All this time sitting around in hiding and I could have been the leader of a cult," I said sarcastically.

"Are you going to get us pregnant or what?"

"Wait, what? Us? Us includes you and I'm not getting YOU pregnant..."

"Look Nate, we aren't even physically related, and I'm not asking you to be my lover or anything, I just..."

"Uh, NOOO!" I exclaimed vehemently. "You are my mother, regardless of whether or not you are just a surrogate or not I could never screw you. It would change our relationship forever, there's no going back from that."

"How would it change anything, even if I was your mother, incest is encouraged in our society."

"Not the one you raised me in!"

"If you loved me you would find a way to get past it."

"I could never get past it, any more than I could stop loving you, if I ever had sex with you it would be because you were dead to me."

"Please Nate, I know I'm old and not very attractive but I only have a few fertile years left, and I have always wanted an Ataruian child. You are the closest I could ever get to that."

"But, am I not your child?"

"No, I volunteered to raise you; I loved you before you were even made..."

"I thought you weren't a believer."

"I am not a believer in Ataru, but I AM a believer in you. You will save our people or we will perish. I want to do my part."

"No way, I could never look you in the eye and call you mom again, I NEED you."

She started crying. Bitch knew my weaknesses all right.

"Look if you want to be artificially inseminated or something I'll consider it but we are NOT having sex."

With that she brightened up and hugged me, and excitedly ran off to tell the others. I felt used, she used me. She knew I would never agree to have sex with her but she led me to the idea of a compromise that "I" came up with. I would never have agreed to artificial insemination if she asked for it -- my mom the master manipulator.

******

I checked the Ataru Message Board and finally I got a response back from Isabella, she wanted to meet.