Altered Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she brightened, because this is what she wanted, to not totally lose her 'baby' but have the ability to focus on her B&B.

She held out her hand and after I gripped it and shook it she exclaimed, "Yes!"

"Great, I'll have my lawyer draw up the contracts tomorrow," I declared.

"Ohhh, look at you! You have your own lawyer? I guess I did misjudge you. You're no kid, you're all man!" she flattered.

After we finished our meal, with a lot of flirtations filled with sexual innuendo, Lisa surprised me once more letting me know she booked a room for us for the night. The surprise wasn't from the fact that she wanted to sleep with me, she was throwing those vibes all night; it was from the fact that she booked it ahead of time, before my pheromones could affect her.

I was waiting for her outside the lady's room for quite a while and when she came out she had changed her outfit. She had on what reminded me of white yoga pants, it showed off every curve. It was as sexy as yoga pants except it was more weather appropriate than spandex. She had a knitted grey sweater that fit tight around her large breasts and a matching grey overcoat. She changed out of her high heels into some sturdier grey boots.

I gave her a look like where the hell did you get the clothes and she giggled and reiterated that she knew the owner.

"Ha, ha, by the way I own half of this restaurant," she whispered into my ear. "Do you mind if we walk to the inn?" she asked expectantly.

"Not at all, it will give us a chance to talk, 'cause I don't think we're gonna do much talking once we get there," I said and she blushed and squeezed my arm resting up against my side.

We left the SUV at the restaurant, Lisa knew the manager and he assured us it would be there the next day. We walked down to the lake which we could only see in spots as a line of houses, and pine trees blocked our view. Every once in a while, a hole in the line would appear and the lake would appear as if a shiny mirror in all its icy glory. The road was half paved and half gravel, there were patches of snow here and there, not fully melted, waiting on the next big storm.

It was cold but winter wasn't in full bloom yet and Lisa had been up here long enough to not be bothered by the cold in the least, my temperature adaptations made me fit right in with the locals.

"So... I have to ask," she began. "I am assuming you aren't looking for another girlfriend - so are you OK with all of this?"

"I'm cool if you are. I mean, I get it - the age difference alone makes it hard to share similar experiences. I already have a couple of girlfriends. The question is, are YOU ok with it... I mean, can we do this and still be friends?"

"Yeah, what is up with the couple of girlfriends? Are you one of those polyamorous 'New Age' types?" she asked, half skeptically and in jest.

"No, no, not really. I mean I hadn't thought about it too much and I certainly didn't plan any of this... I guess it's a long story. Would you believe that it was more their idea than mine?"

"Maybe you'll tell me about it someday. But, to answer your question - yes. I can have sex with you and still be friends as long as I am not in the way of your relationship... or should I say relationships?" she said matter-of-factly. "I don't know if it's too late for me. For love that is. I mean, I want to find the right guy to grow old with, but most men my age are either married or fat and out-of-shape. I decided that I wasn't going to stay abstinent pining for mister right to come along. I could have some fun while I wait... with the right guy."

"I'd be happy to fill that role for you as long as I'm here. And, when you do finally find Mr. Right rather than Mr. Right-now then I'll step aside and be happy for you."

We walked around a bend and to the right was a bridge that ran across the lake to a small peninsula that separated Shadow Mountain Lake from Grand Lake. We decided to take a detour and walk across it to get a better view of the lake. It was late October and although we had an early snow, the weather was still warm enough to enjoy the view of the Lake houses lining the shore, the rows of boats lining the docks and the occasional fisherman set against the backdrop of the pine forests.

"If you don't mind my asking, what's up with you and Mike?" I asked.

"What do you mean, 'me and Mike'. What makes you think there's anything between us?"

"Don't get me wrong, you're a nice lady and all, but you don't seem like the kind of person that would put up with an abusive guy like him."

"It's a long story... I thought you didn't have time for long stories."

"You got me there. My long story would require embellishment of the truth just for you to believe and honestly I don't want to lie right now... Aaand it's REALLY long."

"Fair enough, I guess I can tell you the shortened story then," she smiled. "And thanks for not lying to me," she added. "Mike used to be my high school sweetheart. We both went off to different colleges and it was then that he married Cary. He was living in Arizona when I got back from college and I heard through the grapevine he was having a hard time conceiving. I got a job offer in California and made a fortune in finance selling mainly bonds and a few securities to wealthy investors wanting to balance their portfolios.

"I lost quite a bit of money back in the late nineties and decided that I'd had enough of this business and took my money back home. I bought a few rental properties and Cozy Mel's, but quickly got bored of managing property and expanded into the general store.

"Sometime in the early 2000's Mike came back into town with his wife. He believed the fresh mountain air would help them with their infertility issues. And, not long after, I heard the joyous news that they were pregnant. At first, I was a little jealous of Cary, she was with the only man I ever loved. I got married and divorced twice over by then and realized that I was still carrying a torch for Mike. Despite my jealousy, I quickly became good friends with Cary and they even named me as the god parent of their baby girl.

"Tragically, a couple of years ago, Mike came home from work one night to find his house on fire. Both Cary and their girl Paula died of smoke inhalation in their sleep before he could get to them... And I think you know the rest of the story."

She looked to be tearing up, so I pulled her into me in a comforting embrace, stroking her back and running my hand through her hair.

After a few minutes to recover, she finally spoke, "I felt really guilty for a while because in a way I wanted them out of the way. I still love Mike but it's been hard to hang on to that. He's been doing his damndest to push everyone that loves him away... Then you came along," she said, looking up at me with a smile. "He has a spark in his eye again. I see him trying to make things right. He even put himself in AA. I hope he continues. Whatever you did to him it's like he was raised from the dead... I guess I don't want to know what you did exactly, but I'll always be grateful," she gushed.

I wanted to respond to her but I knew she just wanted me to listen. Lisa looked up into my eyes and I knew what she needed, so I leaned in and kissed her passionately. The kiss grew more and more lustful as our tongues soon dueled for supremacy and our bodies responded with groping as my cock pressed into her stomach.

A passing Jeep finally broke our spell with a honk and comment about "getting a room", so we decided it was time to finish our journey to the inn. We didn't say much but we did walk back hand in hand, both horny and eager.

We reached Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging, checked-in and raced to our room in our haste to relieve our built-up tension. She wasted no time stripping off her clothes, and I followed suit. She was left standing in dark thigh-highs held up by a black lace garter and a matching lace bra, but no panties. Her pussy was puffy, engorged and wet. Her eyes beckoned as she admired my hard body and the outline of my cock straining against my boxers.

She sashayed up to me grabbing my hips and she pulled my boxers down just enough to reveal my throbbing cock.

"Oh my!" she declared, drunk in lust. "Is that for widdle ol' me?" she squeaked, in a childish voice.

"Fuuuck, let me..." I started, and she stopped me with a kiss. "Get my... condom... 'cause I'm not waiting on foreplay." I gasped.

"What do you need a condom for? I don't have any STD's, do you?"

"No, but..."

"Then why? I'm too old to get pregnant."

"Have you gone through menopause yet?"

"No, but it's almost impossible to get pregnant at my age."

"Not with me it's not... As a matter of fact, it's almost a certainty."

"Listen, John, I spent tens of thousands of dollars trying to get pregnant in my forties, if by some miracle you do succeed where medical science could not, then..." she declared while constantly kissing my neck, my nipples, and feeling me all over. "GOOD, fuck me pregnant!" she blurted.

"Fuck it, you asked for it!" I bellowed, grabbing her ass and lifting her into the air.

She wrapped her legs around me as I set her down, impaling her on my cock. My left hand crept further into her spread ass cheeks until I was fucking her asshole with my middle finger. My right hand slid up her back and unfastened her bra, which she somehow was able to fling off of her with a shrug and a flick.

"Oh my god! It's too big! It feels like you are splitting me open! I'm soo full."

She slammed back down on me meeting my every thrust despite her complaints and soon all that came out of her were guttural sounds, moans and gasps. I walked her over to the bed as I fucked her and she came hard before I could even lay her down.

After her shaking subsided, I finally lay her on the bed and resumed fucking her. I held her hands above her head, and I pistoned into her. Her mouth was agape and she had a look of shock on her. She sounded like she wasn't getting enough air.

"Ohhh fuck me, John. Oh god, soo good!" she cried, and once again she became more incoherent before she reached her second orgasm. Her thighs tightened around me, squeezing me like a boa. She seemed to exhale all of her breath and her face turned beet red.

When she regained her faculties she exclaimed, "Oh my god! I didn't know I was multi-orgasmic, I barely ever cum during sex. Even then, my partners usually have to play with my clit to get me off... Holy fuck, John. You're not human!" she joked, not knowing how right she really was.

I had been holding back my orgasm, because I wasn't totally sure I wanted to get her pregnant. But something inside me compelled me and the desire was overwhelming. I flipped her over onto her stomach, and pulled her ass up into the air, ramming my cock into her like a dog in heat.

"Ohhh, John! Fuck me baby, fuck me hard! Make me your bitch!" she barked.

Her dirty talk kept getting raunchier and it pushed me over the edge, "Arrrgh."

I flooded her insides with so much cum it started leaking out the sides.

I fucked her hard for another hour, switching to various positions she liked, until she finally couldn't take anymore and collapsed on the bed.

"No more, please. I'm sorry John, but I'm soo tired, baby!"

We kissed, and I held her until she fell asleep. The bed was coated in cum. There were no dry spots to be found, so I got up and took a shower and meditated in an armchair until morning.

We didn't have sex the rest of the night and in the morning, she offered me a blow job but said she was way too sore for anything else. I politely declined and instead offered to take her to breakfast. She went to shower, and I snuck in and fondled her. I got her really hot and bothered and despite her complaints I went down on her and brought her to one last orgasm.

"Wow, what a way to start the day!" she beamed.

We went to breakfast, then I drove her home. Despite my pheromones doing their job, she was fully sated and uninterested in anything more for "probably another week" she said at one point.

I went home and got hold of one of my lawyers and had them draw up a contract for the store. I brought it to Lisa the next day and got the deed done.

*

The market was a mini grocery and supplies store, it sold just about everything. My mother was in love with it from the start and she reluctantly recruited Tracy and Robin to help her out. Between the three of them and a few part-time local high school kids, they kept the market open every day except Christmas and Thanksgiving.

Lisa actually came over to our house and surprisingly became good friends with my mother. My mother was much younger than Lisa but she seemed to be more of a peer than Lisa or Robin since they appeared so young. My mother was four months pregnant, and we didn't want to explain the complexities of our relationship so we never explained that she was the woman that raised me, rather we let her assume that she was another of my girlfriends.

About a month later Lisa came over and brought Mike with her. She was beaming with pride and announced that they were engaged. I'd never seen a more repentant man; he seemed like Scrooge after Christmas. The engagement seemed kind of fast to me but, then again, they loved each other their whole lives, and they weren't getting any younger.

Lisa pulled me aside at one point and announced, "I'm pregnant!" She pulled me into a kiss, "Daddy," she whispered. She looked at my reaction and said, "You knew! You knew it, didn't you?"

"Yes, of course. Did I NOT tell you?"

I didn't mention the fact that I now had a psychic link to her which confirmed she was pregnant way before she announced it.

"But how did you know, it's practically a miracle, a one in a million chance, yet you knew... You know what? I said 'I didn't want to know' before - so I don't want to know now."

"Your baby - OUR baby - will be special, it will most likely have 'abilities'," I started.

"What do you mean? It's not going to be a monster or anything? Is it?"

"No, no, it'll most likely be a looker, 'even MORE than a mother can love.'"

"Will she be a freak, an outcast?"

"No, not at all, and it won't be alone..." I said pointing to my mom's bump "She'll have many brothers and sisters just like her... there are already many like her... Look let's talk about it more some other time, I don't want to freak you out about it."

"Mike knows, he wants to be the daddy. So..."

"Not a problem. I have a feeling he'll be a great dad," I said, noting his jovial and boisterous behavior with the girls.

"Yeah, I know... believe it or not, this is how he was before - you know."

"I'm glad to see him back in the land of the living," I said sincerely.

Although my mother was not genetically my mother, she convinced me to allow her to impregnate herself with my sperm through artificial insemination. My mother was very attractive and if she didn't raise me then who knows. I had my misgivings about giving her my sperm but ultimately, I was pragmatic. We weren't being intimate, she wasn't genetically my mother and neither one of us was religious so, were we committing incest? I gave in, knowing it would make her happy. I gave her some of my sperm and asked her to try the turkey baster method, it was a lot easier and we wouldn't need a nosey doctor involved in it.

She got pregnant after the first month we started living in the Rocky Mountains. She glowed, and it was hard to describe but you would think she was giving birth to the 'Christ Child' the way that she was acting.

Pregnancy didn't stop her from running the store. She loved to 'accidentally' bring up her pregnancy to strangers and the store gave her the perfect venue for that. I constantly worried that she wasn't keeping a low profile. I berated her many times but after a while I gave up. At least she was maintaining her cover story and her not being excited would have been more suspicious when I thought about it. Besides, she was too proud and stubborn to let anything keep her excitement down and truthfully, I wanted her to be happy so I let her despite my paranoia.

Mom and Lisa became pregnancy buddies once Lisa started going to see her doctor Mom would go with her. Lisa often came to the store when my mother was working just to hang out and gossip. They soon became inseparable, and we had Mike and Lisa over almost every weekend.

*

"Bye, Nate, I'm off to my group!" Tracy informed, running up to me and giving an affectionate peck.

She looked good and I was always ready to go so I ran my hand up her thighs where she gave me a quick swat.

"Oh no you don't! You wore me out last night, besides its Robin's day with you," she said with a smirk.

If I would have pressed it, I knew she would have given in but she and Robin set their boundaries and I respected them. I was busy eating breakfast and getting ready for the day.

I rose out of my seat and took her into my arms and said, "Fine, can't wait 'till tomorrow."

I pulled her into a passionate kiss, which had her squirming.

Suddenly, she pushed me back and said, "Oh no you don't! You're not making me late again! Please, Babe, you know how important this is to me," she frowned.

"Yeah, you're right. Go before I pull you down to the floor and get my second breakfast out of you!"

She giggled and rushed away, knowing that her resistance wouldn't last very long.

Of the two girls, Tracy was definitely the more feminine of the two. Besides all the combat training I put her through and working at the store, she took up writing poetry and started a poetry group that met in an old dining room attached to the store. The store used to have a small diner attached that we were considering reopening.

She wasn't great at poetry at that point but she was very passionate about it. Every time I read one of her poems they got better and better. I knew with her passion, dedication and commitment she would be impressive, so I did all that I could to encourage her. Besides her small group, she also joined a few communities online. I had to warn her not to publish anything that might expose us online. She was always good about running everything through me before she did. I think she enjoyed it because then I HAD to read her work.

"Morning, lover!" Robin exclaimed, sneaking up behind me and covering my eyes.

"Good morning," I grumbled, pretending I didn't see who it was.

I pulled away and looked her up and down saying, "My, my, my, don't you look good enough to eat."

"Ah, hold your horses, cowboy. You're going to have to wait until tonight. I have work to do today and I don't want cum leaking out of me while I work - I just took a shower," she quickly cut me off before I could get started.

I knew better than to butt heads with her, because, although she would ultimately submit to me if I pressed, she wouldn't let me hear the end of it.

Robin was a natural leader. Mom and her often clashed but after a few months of their bickering I put my foot down. I got mom to agree to allow Robin to lead the household and Robin agreed to let Mom lead the store. After that, they got along great. But, as the appointed leader of the household, she was responsible for the upkeep of the house, the construction of the bunker and maintenance of the traps.

Robin became my right hand. She was instrumental in keeping bunker workers inline. She was patient and understanding when it came to labor disputes, whereas, I tended to be a hothead. I think one of the reasons she became my assistant was that she loved sex. Being around me constantly gave her a lot more opportunities for it and she took advantage. But that day in particular she needed to go into town and go shopping and I was taking the day to practice my psionic skills.

"I made you some breakfast!" I exclaimed. "Eat before you go."