Altered Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up refreshed and I looked around confused. It was still dark outside. I looked into the storeroom at the clock on the wall and saw that it was only 9 - I had only slept 2 hours? I shrugged my shoulders and decided to check on the computer - the progress bar only showed it at 20% complete, it still had awhile to go. That at least verified that I hadn't slept 26 hours which I was thinking might be the case, beside Catalina would have woken me for work.

I had literally nothing to do, there was no computers that worked, I had no phone, books to read nothing. Even working this late at night would draw undue suspicion, the only thing left for me was to work in the back room so I decided to reorganize it. After a couple of hours, I had all of the inventory on shelves, organized alphabetically. It only took a couple of hours and I had all night, so I thought to myself 'Fuck-it' and decided to get a drink.

The town it turns out was shaped like an upside-down saddle of sorts, where it went up the side of two hills and seems to converge down in a valley and spill out into the sea. I grabbed a town map that Catalina would sell to tourists and saw that I was in a town off the Amalfi Coast. The map conveniently had her store marked like a 'You Are Here' marking; I was hoping this would help me find my way back to her shop since I didn't have a phone to navigate with, and the town was a maze. Without a wallet or ID, I would have to be careful. Running into a cop or some other authority figure requiring me to show my ID could lead me back to the hell I was in - assuming this company was in leagues with the cops. I did however have some money left over from what Emelia had given me -- I'd at least be able to get a drink.

There was no indication of a bar anywhere on the map but as I got closer to the pier area, I heard a dull thumping that sounded a lot like techno music, (not my favorite but apparently was big here). I followed my ears until I found a club. It looked like mostly tourists and teenagers were lined up to get in. I approached a couple of girls in the back of the line.

"Hey, how are ya?" I spewed, trying to sound friendly and hip, they didn't turn away so I kept at the schtick. Both girls were locals, and recognized my accent as being American, they were impressed with my command of their language.

I made some small talk, asking them a lot of questions, mainly letting them talk about themselves. Appealing to their vanity still worked wonders. As typical barely 20-year-olds, they mainly talked about all the bars they had visited recently and I soaked in a lot of knowledge about the town. We were getting close to the front of the queue when two guys came up to both girls kissing them on the cheek. Both girls looked a little disappointed and blushed a bit out of embarrassment. I shrugged it off and let them know it was nice talking to them right before they entered the club.

A few minutes later I was let in, I paid a 25-euro cover charge at the marquee, and when I first walked into the main dance area all I saw was young girls and guys, probably in their early 20s bumping and grinding. Half of them looked like they were high or drunk. I felt like the oldest guy there (32), and I was about to high-tail it out of there, when all of the sudden I heard a squeal of excitement.

"Miiiike! Hey, Mike! Over here!"

I turned toward the overly excited woman and saw that it was one of the tourists that I sold outfits to earlier; she was even wearing said outfit. I didn't remember her name, as a matter of fact other than the girls that left me their numbers I didn't know any of their names. She was an athletic blonde, very pretty face, striking blue eye and legs that went on for days. She looked like she could wear me out. She had a tight round ass, not very big and her B-cup breasts looked proportional. She looked like she could model but she had an intelligence about her that precluded the ditzy blonde cliché.

"Oh, heyyy! How are you... You're looking HOT girl," I said, lasciviously checking her out and kissing my fingertips and blowing them out like I was a chef describing a delicious dish. I started snapping my fingers and pointing to her looking confused, "Sorry, don't hate me but I don't think I ever got your name?"

"Oh, it's Brooke!" she yelled, as the volume on the next song was deafening.

"Ah, Brooke!" I said, as if it was obvious, that I should have remembered. I leaned in and talked directly into her ear, "Would you mind introducing me to your friends?"

She kind of bounced on her heals, happy that I was joining them.

"Of course!" she beamed.

We walked away from the dancefloor towards some booths where her friends were hanging out, drinking, and where the music wasn't quite as painful to the ear.

"Girls - You remember Mike, right?"

All of the girls seemed happy to see me and greeted me with their hellos, vying for my attention. I wasn't used to the role reversal and I started to feel flushed.

Brooke went around the table and introduced all of the girls, "This is April, Jean, Johanna, Victoria, and last but not least Theresa," she introduced, pointing out each one.

April and Jean must have been sisters, they were both brunettes and very beautiful, both on the shorter side, maybe 5'2 and either stacked or had really good push-up bras because I could see a lot of cleavage.

Johanna was lightly tanned, she looked to be Hispanic, maybe Mexican origin but she had no accent so I was guessing Mexican-American probably from Southern California. She had light brown hair, light brown eyes which was very unusual it was almost like she had fake contacts in. She was definitely on the plus side, but not obese. Most of her extra weight seemed to go to her ass and breasts.

Victoria was a platinum blonde and, unlike Brooke, seemed dimwitted. Although both women were blonde that's where the similarities stopped. Brooke wasn't short by any means just average (maybe 5'6), whereas, Victoria was 6' and wore 4" heels to go with it. She had huge boobs, I guessed she must be a DDD cup, making me wonder if they were fake. Even her ass looked like it was augmented. She looked and acted like a bimbo - a blonde Jessica Rabbit.

Theresa was African-American literally, I found out later that her father was from Ghana and her mother was from Sierra Leone. They immigrated to the US and later became citizens. She was born and raised in New York City. She had a dark complexion, beautiful brown eyes, small breasts and a small waist to match. She also had a bad case of eczema on her neck and face. Where most of her group were wearing very skimpy outfits that showed a lot of skin, she was completely covered with a long-sleeved top and jeans that went past her ankles. If it wasn't so hot, I bet she'd have tried to wear a turtleneck.

Even though the girls were willing to talk, the music was so loud, it was too hard to carry on a proper conversation. After a lot of asking questions and repeating them really loud then barely hearing the answers, I gave up. I did learn that all of the girls were Sorority sisters at Iota Gamma Upsilon at the University of Massachusetts. I knew then that Victoria must have been putting on an act, maybe she was just a horny girl? But the way she acted didn't add up, she was going to a school where even if you had money you couldn't get you in unless your grades were at least decent, and most of the sororities require you to maintain a decent GPA to stay in them.

"Want to dance?" I asked no one in particular.

"Yes!" most of them exclaimed getting up simultaneously.

Theresa and Johanna were both reluctant to go but after I encouraged them they finally got up and came with us. I had to admit that although Techno is hard to listen to, it was really easy to dance to since the beat was almost always consistent. Victoria and Brooke were constantly trying to dance with me, so I ended up with a semicircle of women in front of me. There were a lot of jealous guys trying to get in on the action and, honestly, I didn't mind, there were plenty to go around.

The girls were having none of it and most of the guys left for greener pastures. However, one guy in particular wouldn't take a hint and started getting really handsy with Victoria.

I leaned in and yelled directly in her ear and asked, "Do you need any help?" I nodded over to the guy still trying to dance with her.

"Would you mind?" she asked, in a way shattering her ditzy persona.

I wanted to just start throwing punches but I knew that rarely worked out well. Who knows how many friends he had and besides I would get at least kicked out if not arrested if I did that. I also needed to keep the mantra of my dojo which was to never attack out of anger and to always use your head. The question was, was there another way to handle this situation other than to kick his ass?

I tapped him on his shoulders, and spoke Italian, "Hey, buddy, the girl's not interested. How about I buy you a drink?"

"Eh, Oh, Vattela a pigliare in culo [Go take it up your ass]!" he boomed.

"No, you misunderstand. I'm not gay my friend. But I will put my foot up your asshole [that's what I said in Italian, I didn't know how to say 'I'll kick your ass']." (I mention this just to show how comical the conversation got.)

He took a step back, a clear sign he was going to throw a punch, but I got in really close, making his punches ineffective. I hooked my leg behind his leg and pushed with one hand and pulled him over my leg with the other, throwing him to the ground. I quickly kicked him in the balls before anyone could see. I then leaned over and acted like I was helping him up.

"Sorry, buddy!" I said, while he got up but stayed keeled over. I draped his arm over my shoulder and walked him to the bar and waved the barkeeper over.

"What'll you have?" I said, he looked defeated and pointed at a beer. "Beer!" I said, dropping some money on the counter and headed back to the dance floor.

I was intercepted by a couple of bouncers, I guess they saw me after all. I held up my hands in defeat. I looked to the girls and shrugged. Victoria looked upset and approached the bouncers and pled my case. But, they indicated a zero tolerance for violence. Honestly, I kind of wanted out of there anyway and just told them I would go. I didn't want any trouble.

Victoria asked me to wait for her, and she went back to explain things to the other girls. I waited outside and soon enough the guy I kicked in the balls was escorted out also. We looked at each other awkwardly. I told him no hard feelings surprisingly he shrugged and clapped me on the back and apologized. He said he had a bad day at work and was looking to blow off some steam. He went on to say he had a bad temper and was glad I didn't hurt him too badly. He then started his tipsy walk away to parts unknown.

I waited outside for five minutes and was about to leave when Victoria came outside with Theresa.

"Sorry about that!" Victoria said, sounding intelligent and revealing to me that her bimbo 'talk' was just an act. "I tend to get men really wound up sometimes when I wear this," she said indicating her skin-tight party dress that put her tits on display.

"Wow, that's some dangerous role playing. You're playing with fire. I hope you don't attract another asshole like that."

Theresa quickly perked up and said, "Don't worry about her, she can take care of herself."

As if to prove it, Victoria pulled out a taser and pepper spray out of her handbag and pretended to tase me.

"I don't want to ruin your night or anything, you ladies should go back and dance some more."

"Oh, I don't know, I think I found something more fun than dancing," she seduced, hooking her arm through mine. Theresa hooked her arm through my other, and Victoria continued, "If you can handle two women at the same time!" Theresa looked embarrassed and I had a feeling that they were a packaged deal.

Maybe Victoria was trying to get her friend laid, but I didn't mind, even with her eczema I wasn't used to being picky and was trained to keep an open mind. Just because I looked like a runway model now, I didn't have the matching ego or arrogance that you get being raised with Adonis like looks.

"The question is can you two handle me?" I asked happily, and this seemed to set Theresa at ease. "You ladies want to get something to drink somewhere?"

"Yes!" Theresa cried, excited.

As we walked up a path toward a bar I said, "Listen ladies..." and this got them worried like I was backing out or looking for a way out. "I'm embarrassed to say this but I had my wallet stolen and... If we are going to do this I have only enough for a few drinks, I might need to borrow a few dollars for condoms," I said meekly.

They looked relieved and Victoria quickly spoke up, "No worries, we have some back in our suite."

"Errr, ok, just so you know... I'm pretty big, I might need the - um - larger sized ones," I winced.

This just got Victoria excited, "Oh really? Well, I think the ones we have will do the job. If not, we are both on the pill... you don't have anything right?"

"I am... You won't catch anything from me except a case of pregnancy if we aren't careful. And I have to warn you my sperm is extra potent... um - unusually so..."

Victoria looked me over and said, "We'll take that risk. There's always the morning after pill." Theresa nodded in agreement, but I was worried that the morning after pill wouldn't work either, hopefully the condoms didn't break.

We made our way to a local bar and put in a few orders for drinks. I got the hardest stuff available, mainly because it was the last of my money and we all got pretty tipsy. The thing was that my buzz wore off unusually fast and by the time we left the bar I was completely sober.

"Fuck it," I thought, "I got their consent before we started so it should be fine."

Victoria led us to her hotel and as we made our way through the lobby and up the elevator, Theresa was doing everything she could to turn me on, including rubbing my cock through my pants while behind some other riders in the elevator.

"You don't need to do that," I whispered. "I've been rock hard since we left the bar."

She blushed.

I had no idea what to expect, performance-wise, this would be the first time I'd had sex (conscious) since I was kidnapped. I was no slacker but I did cum pretty fast the first go around normally. With these enhancements though I had no idea.

As soon as Victoria's door was shut, she started stripping me. After my shirt and pants were off and left in my boxers, she started kissing me, sucking my tongue, tangling it with her own. Her eyes were ablaze with lust, and I started to strip her too.

"Baby, why don't you fix us a drink?" Victoria said to Theresa who looked out of sorts. I'm guessing she didn't do this often.

I grabbed Victoria's ass one-handed and easily lifted her to my waist which she immediately straddled. I carried her to her bed and knee walked her to the center of the bed with her still straddling me and we never breaking our kiss.

She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, and somehow twisted it around and got it off without interruption of our lust filled make out session.

I saw Theresa taking a condom out of the foil packaging. She approached us, pulled my boxers down, then gasped when she saw my cock spring free.

"My, my, what have we here?" she asked.

She snuck her head between me and Victoria and sucked and spit on a few inches of my cock. It was too girthy for her small mouth, but she spit on my cock and used both hands to lube my cock. Then she expertly put the condom on me. It was pretty tight so she got it on with a little difficulty and only seemed to go down about halfway down my cock.

Theresa pulled Victoria's panties down. I reached down and felt that her lips were wet, and I fingered her. Her pussy was sopping and hot and seemed to suck me into her. I laid her down and she spread her legs wide ready for me.

"Oh, yeah, big boy. Fuck me," she mimicked Jessica Rabbit, I guessed that really was the look she was going for.

I slowly penetrated her, and despite her urging me to be fast I took my time as I stretched her and filled her pussy. I could see from the way she winced that it was a little painful. I took my time and let her acclimate to my size.

My pistoning in and out soon got faster and her winces turned to moans.

"Oh, fuck, I'm so full... Sooo goood," she groaned. "Fuck that pussy," she said over and over, lost in her own world.

I pounded into her harder, the more force the louder she screamed. Her hands were flailing, she didn't know what to do with them so I grabbed them and pinned them to the bed. She started staring at me after that with a look of contentment, it was like she was moaning for me now. Her legs wrapped around my waist and her feet rested on my ass. Every thrust into her now was followed by a thrust up to meet me halfway. Her huge breasts seemed to be doing their own dance, I wanted to play with them but Victoria was a tall woman and pinning her arms down along with the position we were in made it difficult.

Suddenly, she tensed up, her eyes grew wide and her vaginal walls tightened up and gripped me like fist. Her eyes seemed to roll back and her body shook in convulsions. Finally, her spasms waned and her body loosened up. She fell back onto the bed as she was so tense that she actually lifted us off of the bed a few inches. She then lay back on the bed recovering.

I still had not cum yet. But, something was awakened in me and I knew I had to keep going until it was done. I saw flashes of the women I fucked before. I remember them screaming out in orgasm after orgasm as I fucked them for hours. I was in a white padded room, chained to the wall. The women refused to let me go, they clung to me as they were pulled away. I shook the memory away and focused on the present.

Theresa suddenly was looking shy and fearful. I crooked my finger indicating she come towards me. She complied with great trepidation. When she got close enough I told her to strip. She complied again almost robotically like she was fighting her own will.

I realized that the sex might have been frightening for her so I assured her, "Look, she's ok," I said, pointing to a now conscious and aware Victoria.

"Oh my god that was amazing! I've never cum that hard before in my life..." Victoria gushed.

"You scared the shit out of Theresa!" I complained.

"I'll be ok," Theresa said, trying to assure herself as well as me.

"Victoria, you are gonna have to prepare her," I commanded. "I need to keep fucking, but I'll hurt her if I do... Come here."

I indicated with hand signals that she gets on all fours, "Theresa, lay down here," I said, indicating she lay kind of diagonal with her head resting on the pillows.

She rushed over and practically jumped out of her panties along the way. She fell onto the bed but quickly got into position and spread eagle. Victoria went to work, licking her labia and sucking her clit - Theresa was quickly moaning.

Victoria's ass was sticking out over the edge of the bed, and I stood up on the bottom side of the bed and thrust back into her. She stopped her ministrations long enough to gasp and moan out, muffled by the pussy in her mouth. Her breasts hung so low they were slapping against Theresa's thighs. Every time I slammed into her a wave of force flowed up her ass as ripples of ass flesh flowed up to her lower back. The waves caused her massive tits to swing pendulously and her head was forced into Theresa each time. I was only fucking her for a few minutes this time when her second orgasm came. She popped her head up, screamed and moaned like she was a wolf howling at the moon. She went into convulsions again and she rested her head on Theresa's pelvis.