Altered Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stopped his car and pulled out a gun, pointing it at me. I filled his mind with confusion and fear and even if he could somehow get himself to pull the trigger he would have just fired randomly in the air. I didn't really want him killing someone randomly so I rushed over and yanked the gun from his hand.

As a defensive measure, he tried to sap me as soon as my hand touched his. But his efforts were soon thwarted by my stronger sapping effort. It was like a tug of war, each of us trying to pull the life force of the other out of each other except it was like he was a weightlifter and I was the Incredible Hulk and, in the end, it was him that looked like a dried-up raison.

"Mercy, please!" he said.

"Mercy? Where was your mercy, assassin, when you ran a helpless young woman off the road?"

"Please, I was just following orders... I ... had ... no ... choice," he choked out.

"I'll spare you... but you need to tell me everything..."

"He'll kill me!" he said.

"Don't worry about him. Worry about me. He'll be dead soon enough!"

"What... do ... you ... want ... to know?"

"Addresses, phone numbers, bank account numbers... EVERYTHING!" I demanded.

He then proceeded to tell me everything he knew and I read his mind and verified that he was telling the truth.

"Please... master ... I told you ... what you wanted ... don't let me die here... you gave me your word," he gasped.

"Fine," I said, "But, I didn't agree to let you just walk away Scott free either," I proclaimed.

I destroyed his mind. In his weakened state he had no defense and soon he looked like a drooling vegetable with nothing but base impulses keeping his body alive. Only then did I release the captured life energy back into him. It would not heal him fully but it would keep him alive - as I promised.

Just as they hadn't handcuffed me, neither did they take my phone from me. I changed my face, then called an Uber with the Uber app. I was let off behind the hotel where Jenny was waiting for me in my new rental.

"Well?" she asked, expectantly.

"He won't be bothering you, or anyone for that matter, ever again," I said, looking at her and she looked a little fearful. "Don't worry he's still alive... but he's more of a vegetable now, even if he somehow recovers use of his mind, he will have no memories... of anything."

She looked satisfied then said, "Let's get out of here!"

We took off and drove for half of a day before reaching San Francisco. We checked in to the Handlery Hotel in Union Square. I then got a hold of my resistance contact and set up a meeting. I didn't know who it was but they gave me a way for me to recognize them. My contact would be wearing a yellow top and black spiral strapped sandals, (so I at least knew it was a she). I didn't expect my contact to be a woman but I knew just how powerful a woman could be and never to underestimate them.

We agreed to meet at the Hog Island Oyster Co. at the Ferry Building Marketplace, so after I got cleaned up I left to meet up with my contact, leaving Jenny behind in our room.

I got to the Ferry Building a little early in order to scout it out. I looked into suspicious people's minds and kept my third eye open for the telltale signature of an Ataru hybrid. As I approached the restaurant I saw a bright signature and sure enough it was my contact, but I didn't need to see her outfit to recognize her - Isabella!

1...456789