Altered life

Story Info
Her life was altered...
3.8k words
4.3
79.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers

Three weeks ago my life had been altered by 5 black drug dealers. I decided to take a walk in the park after breaking up with my boyfriend and sending him some provocative pictures I had taken with my phone.

I was horny when I decided to take a walk minus any underwear. My chosen shorts had rubbed me in all the right places and I decided to pleasure myself in a secluded spot in the woods. I had not been there long when the first two drug dealers appeared. When I was able to get my shorts up I tried to run away only to run into three more.

The five men had conducted their business and turned their attentions to me. I was not taking any birth control. The drug dealers did not wear condoms on this night.

After the first load of potent African spunk had been deposited into my unprotected Caucasian womb my body craved more. My pussy, ass, and mouth had all been used as a cum dumpster for these thugs.

The mistakes I made had altered my life from that night on. First I had entered all of my personal information into my cell phone. Next I had not deleted the pictures of my lingerie shots and me playing with my pussy that were for my ex.

They had added pictures to my phone showing me being taken time and time again. One of the thugs had sent all of the pictures to my contacts including my parents. When I had made it back to my car naked I read my texts and listened to the voice mails. I had been disowned by every one. My mother even disowned me calling me a slut.

I had found a new job and started meeting new friends. I even started seeing someone soon after.

The early pregnancy test and STD tests came back negative thank god. I thought all the worries of their threat to contact me again were gone after three weeks.

It was a Friday when the text came in.............

Now here I am naked in the back of a limo with seven black men. Ty who appeared to be the leader was between my thighs his pants still on, "Ya know why yer here ho?"

"Yes," I said, "I'm your whore."

"Ya knows yer place."

I nodded, "Could you please wear a condom?"

The thugs all laughed, "Girl ya wouldn't ruin a Twinkie by leaving the wrapper on now would you?"

"No," I muttered, "Why?"

"Why would ya wrap a cock?" Ty asked, "Ya want the feel of skin on skin."

I shivered at the thought of pregnancy, "I might get pregnant. I'm not on birth control."

Ty started mauling my 32 C's with his rough hands, "Girl that's your problem," with a big grin, "Now get what ya want."

I reached out and unzipped his jeans and pulled his rapidly hardening cock out. I could feel my pussy becoming drenched. Looking down at my tiny white hand rubbing the big ebony shaft was a mesmerizing sight of contrast.

I stroked his cock as it hardened. The thug next to us started fingering my honey pot, "Ho's drenched want's ta get fucked."

Ty looked down on me, "Girl if ya want it put it in."

I pulled Ty's cock to my love hole and rubbed it up and down my slit. Aligning the head to my tiny hole he pushed forward. It took a minute of increasing pressure before the head popped in, "Ugh," I gasped.

"Tight little fucking bitch," Ty said pushing harder.

I squirmed under Ty as his African lance parted my pussy walls. I could feel every vein as it pulsed against my love chute. Ty started rocking in and out as my pussy parted to get his cock all in.

When he was balls deep I heard my cell phone ring, "Whose Jeremy?" I heard.

I started grunting as Ty fucked me, "My, my boyfriend. Ohhhh."

"Ya need to talk to him?"

"NOOOO," I wailed.

I stopped moaning as my phone was held to my ear, "To bad."

"Hellooo," I answered.

"Nooothing."

Ty was slow fucking me, "Not tonight."

"I dooon't feel good."

"Sleeping," I said.

Ty mouthed, "With seven black men."

I nodded yes. I felt Ty's cock expand and then a sudden warmth as he spewed several ropes of sperm into me, "Ohhh fuck. Yessss!"

Ty's shaft was still pulsing, "No I'm okay got to go bye."

My phone was tossed up on the rear deck of the limo. My body had a mind of it's own as I grabbed Ty by the waist and pulled his ass tight to my body. His cock nuzzled my cervix. My body craved the feeling of his potent semen being shot into my unprotected womb. My vagina started convulsing uncontrollably as my orgasm hit. I bucked up to get Ty as deep as possible, "Cum for me. Cum in me," I plead.

"Girl sure likes the cream filling from the chocolate Twinkie."

I moaned, "Yesssss! I crave it deep in me." My tiny 32c-24-32 body was spasming uncontrollably.

I lay under Ty as his cock softened. My pussy continued milking all his semen out of him. I stared into his deep dark eyes with my baby blues. When he was completely soft he pulled out with an audible pop and sat down on the seat, "Clean my cock Bitch."

I slid between his legs kneeling in front of him. I held his cock and started licking our comingled juices off him. My ass was lifted in the air and I felt a cool liquid squirted down my ass crack, "Money gonna fuck that ass. Money, Money the group chanted."

I took Ty's cock into my mouth and stared giving him a blow job, taking his spear as deep as I could into my throat. A jolt of electricity shot up my spine as I felt the head of a penis probing my asshole.

All of a sudden I heard the limo start. I had Ty's cock deep in my throat and a dick pressing into my ass when the limo accelerated. This caused the cock in my ass to lurch deep into me causing me to gag on Ty's hardening shaft. I could only grunt in discomfort with a mouthful of cock.

The limo smoothed out as it got to the speed limit. The cock in my ass started feeling good as the limo drove down the road. We got into a nice fuck rhythm with me rocking back and forth on cock.

I don't know what came over me three weeks ago but here I was craving potent African spunk in my unprotected Caucasian body.

I was really getting into this spit roasting. I was being watched by five black drug dealers as I pleasured two others with my body. I started quaking as an orgasm came over me. I moved my body faster, "Dat white bitch like the nigga cock."

I moaned on Ty's cock when Money spewed his essence into my ass. Ty came for the second time as I moaned. I swallowed as fast as I could but there was so much it drooled out of my mouth onto Ty's lap. When he stopped cumming I dutifully licked his lap clean without being told, "Bitch a quick study knows not to waste superior cum."

The limo had taken a corner and came to a stop as I was cleaning Ty. Ty pulled up his pants and stepped out of the car, "Ho git yer ass out here."

I was pushed out of the car clad only in my high heels. I was standing in an alley surrounded by seedy run down buildings, "What's this dog?"

"This be my new ho."

"I ain't doin' business in front of a white ass bitch."

"She knows her roll. Ya want to stay stocked ya do it."

"I don't trust a new face."

"Ya trust me ya can trust her."

"How do I know she's not a narc or something"?"

"Look for yourself where she gonna hide a wire."

"If she does something illegal I'll trust her until then no deal."

"Well we both know a cop or informant can't fuck a suspect so have at her she doesn't care."

"That true cracka?"

I stood there my pussy quaking, "Is what true sir?"

"Ya don't care if I fuck ya?"

"If it means you will trust me I don't care."

He lifted me onto the trunk lid of the limo, "Get it ho."

I unzipped his jeans and pulled his cock out. He was soft so I stroked it rapidly to get it hard. My eyes were transfixed watching my little white hand stroke this big black cock to full erection. I pulled it to my soaking pussy and slid it up and down my slit, "Stop playing with it and put it in."

I did as I was told, "Go easy I'm still new to big cock," I plead.

He didn't care and slammed into me, "That's yer problem this African mamba gonna tear yer pussy up."

"Oww!" I screamed.

"Only way a slut like you will get use to it."

Ty interrupted, "Dog go easy you break it ya buy it."

"Ho's only good for one thing."

"Ya know my girls don't go for the rough stuff."

I could feel the heartbeat of the thug in my pussy. The veins of his dark cock were pulsing heavily.

He laughed, "She may have to get used to it."

"Not tonight she's still a ho in training. That's the best piece of ass you'll ever have so enjoy it."

The new drug dealer started moving slowly. Pumping into me slower, "This pussy feels like a piece of heaven."

"She's gonna be worth a mint so this ones for the pleasure not abuse,"

The slow moving phallus in my vagina soon had me responding flexing up to meet the inward thrusts. Once our rhythm synchronized it became pure pleasure. My pussy walls started milking the large cock as our hips slapped together. My moaning of excitement got the drug dealers commenting.

"That ho sure likes the black bone"

"She looks like she's having a seizure."

"Bitch sure is a black cock whore."

"Fuuuuck meeee. OH MY GOD! I'mmm cuuuumming."

My pussy was milking his shaft as I climaxed. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He let out a loud grunt when his ebony lance started spewing millions of his potent sperm into me. My legs pulled his waist tight to my Caucasian body craving every rope of his ejaculate in my womb.

I lay on the trunk lid recovering when he pulled out and zipped up. I finally slid off the lid standing there with cum oozing down my thighs. Looking down shaking my head I mumbled, "I'm going to get pregnant for sure."

I spoke louder than intended. "Stupid cow," Ty and the new drug dealer burst out laughing.

"Get back in the ride cunt," Ty growled.

I cupped my pussy with my hand unconsciously started pushing the drooling sperm back into my vaginal cavity. Climbing back into the limo where five of the gang were now naked I was yanked in to straddle one sitting on the seat. Knowing what was next I grabbed his dark love tool and sank my lily pussy onto it. Immediately I started a gyration with my hips as a cool liquid was poured down my ass crack.

The thug I was straddling grunted, "Jeremy tapping this pussy too?"

"Ooooh! Nooo."

"White boy huh?"

"Yessss." I ground my pussy mound harder on his pelvis, "How'd you knoooow?"

"Only a wimp would be scared to tap a sweet piece of ass."

My head slumped to his shoulder. His pubic hairs rubbing my clit sent a tingling sensation through my lower abdomen. My hands were pulled onto two sizable cocks and forced to stroke them. I moaned into the ear of the thug I was riding. "Why's my boyfriend a wimp?"

"He's not fucking you. How long ya been with him?"

The hands moving mine on the other two drug dealers released mine. I stroked them on my own. Suddenly a cock was stuffed into my ass, "Oooh shit! Twooo weeks."

I felt the two cocks I was riding rubbing together through the thin membrane separating my anal and vaginal passages.

The sudden intrusion of a cock shoved in my ass sent me into an uncontrolled frenzy. My petite little body was convulsing in orgasmic euphoria. My breathing increased to the point I almost hyperventilated. My nipples were stimulated by the curly chest hairs of the thug under me. My orgasm's rolled one through another as I screamed, "FUCK MEEEE!"

I almost passed out from the pleasure rushing through my body. Slamming my ass hard into the thighs behind me I felt the cock in my cunt nuzzle into the opening in my cervix.

I felt a sudden warmth spread through my lower body when both cocks exploded at the same time. The feeling of both cocks pulsing set off a mind numbing orgasm, "OH MY GOD! I'M CUUUUMMING AGAIN!"

I nearly passed out when I was lowered to the floor of the limo on my back. Ty got back in, "Little ho sounds like she likes fuckin'?"

I panted to catch my breath gasping, "Yesssss."

Looking up into Ty's dark sinister eyes he smiled down on me. "Tell me bitch ya ever let your white boyfriend fuck ya without a raincoat?"

"No," smiling up at him fluttering my blue eyes.

Holding my phone out I saw a new picture showing me on the trunk with a bare black cock sliding into my pale pussy. I gasped as he scrolled through several pictures, "Think Jeremy would like to know who he's involved with?"

I shook me head, "No."

"Yer ass belongs to me now. Ya understand?"

"Yes."

"You are my little snow bunny and you will display that proudly. Get it?"

"How?" I asked, getting excited.

"Ya will be tagged with two tattoos. Okay?"

I shivered, "Yes."

Ty yelled to the driver, "Let's go."

The driver started the limo as I was lifted off the floor next to Ty. My hand went to my lower abdomen feeling a slight tingling. "What up?"

"I feel strange."

"How so little one?"

"My abdomen feels funny. It feels like I'm being tickled from the inside."

Laughter enveloped me from all seven men. "Dat's all that superior African sperm swimming around yer womb searching to ruin yer white lineage."

I knew that to be true. The thought I might be fertile got me really excited. A bolt of electricity shot up my spine. I shivered, "What has come over me?"

"Yer little white pussy was built to take big black cock. Ya just can't help yerself."

"WHAT?" I screamed.

Ty motioned one of his thugs over. The man had a large penis, "JT how big is yer cock?"

"Ten inches long three inches around."

"Show little miss skeptical the truth about herself."

JT shuffled over on his knees, "Put it in ho."

I took his ebony shaft and lined it up to my vacant pussy. Pushing forward he sank into me about five inches. The limo was traveling on a poor road making it hard for JT to balance. Placing his hands on the top of the seat for support he slid in until his cock touched my cervix. I looked down to see an inch still outside.

JT rocked in and out of me for a couple of minutes until the mouth of my cervix opened. I felt his balls slap my ass. "Dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout," JT hooted.

Ty grabbed my chin turning my head to face him. My blue lust filled eyes looked into his sinister dark eyes. His lips met mine when I moaned his tongue shot down my throat. A heated kiss ensued as JT battered my pussy. My arms wrapped around Ty's head holding his lips to mine. My hips having a mind of there own flexed to meet JT's thrusts.

My breathing became labored with a fast approaching orgasm and Ty's tongue wrestling mine. I moaned Ty broke the kiss, "CUUUUUUMMING!"

JT slammed into me, "Bitch got Ten inches of black snake in her."

"OOOOH! Fuck meeeee."

JT started groaning his cock expanded, "Ho gonna get the potent venom of a black mamba."

"YESSSS! CUUUUMMING!" I wailed.

My legs cinched JT's waist pulling him deep into me. His cock nestled into the opening of my cervix. I felt the molten hot semen of this superior male leave his ebony love tool filling my pale unprotected womb. JT moaned, "I ain't shootin' no blanks."

I pulled him tighter. "I don't care fill me with your cum. KNOCK ME UP!" I screamed.

When my pussy was done milking JT's cock of all it's sperm I felt the limo stop suddenly. JT pulled out when Ty opened the door, "Let's go Sandi."

I smiled he remembered my name reaching for my dress, "Ya ain't gonna need dat."

I looked through the tinted windows seeing neon lights for tattoos and piercings. I got out catching up to Ty as he opened the door, "Marcus where ya at?"

We entered the tattoo parlor as a booming voice echoed through the store, "Back here."

Ty placed his hand on my lower back pushing me into the back room. A hulking black man estimating him to be about 6'5" with bulging muscles smiled at me. Pearly whites glimmering in the faint light, "Ty ya never cease ta amaze."

The two men fist bumped and slap hands, "I know how ta pick 'em."

Staring me up and down, "Ya sure do. What the ho need?"

Marcus led me to a table and told me to lie down. Ty was at a book looking through it. Pulling out what looked like two pictures he handed the first to Marcus, "Hip," and the second, "Inside of breast."

"Ai'ght man. "bout a half hour."

Ty left as Marcus prepared the tattoo gun changing the needle and sterilizing it. Walking over to me he looked down at my left boob, "Nice."

"Th...thank you."

I shivered hearing the gun start for a second, "Ya okay?"

"I don't like needles."

"Don't ya worry breath easy," he said looking at the first picture.

He placed the gun at the top inside of my left boob. I flinched hearing the gun start, "You will only feel a slight pressure boobs all flesh."

I took a deep breath to calm down, "Okay I'm ready."

He pulled the trigger. I felt a slight pain but it was manageable. Cupping my breast I felt his warmth and gentleness. I looked down to see my nipples stiffening. Listening to the buzzing from the gun and feeling the vibration my hips started moving, "Gettin' horny babe?"

I moaned, "Feels so good."

It was about ten minutes with the first tattoo. Dabbing up the little blood that was there he massaged an antibiotic cream on my boob.

He moved around to the right side of the table. I looked up to Marcus, "Ya have ta stay perfectly still fer this one."

"I-I'll try."

He placed his hand on my hip bone holding it with some pressure. Placing the gun directly above his hand he pulled the trigger. The vibration of the gun went straight to my clit. I closed my eyes and pinched my nipples trying to draw the attention away from my clit. This did not work as my hips started to gyrate.

Marcus stopped moving around he walked between my thighs. I heard his zipper, "Girl got's ta put something in ya ta stops the hips."

I opened my eyes looking into his, "Okay what ever you need to do."

He pulled my left hand down to his cock. Looking down I could see it was thicker than JT's but not as long. I aligned his love wand to my vaginal opening. Slicing into my pussy he rocked back and forth until his ebony lance parted the opening of my womb and he stopped moving. Marcus went back to work. Once he started the tattoo gun my vaginal walls went into spasms.

Marcus's expression never changed his hand was rock steady. My pussy went ballistic milking his cock feeling the vibration and hearing the buzzing. I looked t Marcus through half closed lids. He smiled down at me, "Girl ya's got one precious made fer black cock pussy."

I grunted, "Th-thanks."

Marcus never moved while he tattooed my hip. It felt like a life time of pleasure but it was really only about twenty minutes until Marcus finished the tattoo. As soon as he placed the gun on his work cart his cock expanded and started spewing rope after rope of his African essence into my all to willing Caucasian womb.

While he was rubbing antibiotic ointment onto my tattoos my pussy continued to suck more of his semen into me. He covered my tattoos with bandages before pulling out.

He pulled my up to a sitting position handing me a tube and several bandages. "Here keep the tattoos covered and rub the antibiotic on after a shower. Wait a couple of days before the shower so the healing can begin," he instructed.

"Can I see the tattoos?"

"Don't uncover them for a couple of days when they heal you can see them."

"How about the pictures?"

He handed them to me, "Here."

I looked at them confused. A black bunny and a black spade with a white Q. "Which is which?" I asked.

Pointing to my boob, "Bunny," and hip, "Queen of spades."

"Wh-what does.............?"

Ty walked in when Marcus answered, "Means yer white pussy available for black cock."

Ty slapped him on the back, "All done?"

"Yeah but if ya gonna party any more with her tonight it may ruin the artistry remember the last ho ya brought in?"

"Yeah sorry 'bout dat. How long?"

"Give her a week ta heals."

"So what ya think?"

EZ4BLKcock
EZ4BLKcock
1,229 Followers
12