Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After her experience with Celia, who had a huge peanut for a clit, Annie realized just how minuscule hers was. She had known that it was small, but seeing another woman's up close had convinced her that it wasn't just small, it was freakish. She hadn't shared this with her father, knowing he'd do everything he could to convince her she was perfect anyway. Instead she kept it to herself because she knew he would fail in every attempt he made.

The reason she knew this was simple; she had never been happy with the tiny organ and now she knew she never would be. Sure it felt good to have it touched like her father was doing now, but it should have felt better. Other girls could cum just from having their clit rubbed but she couldn't and no matter what her Daddy said that wouldn't change.

"Oh God Daddy, that feels so good." She moaned out as they finally broke their kiss. She wasn't exactly lying, it did feel good. Still, she felt like maybe someday she should explain her problem to him. It made her feel guilty to keep anything secret from him.

"I love you Baby Girl," he moaned back. Those words always sent a shot of adrenaline through her and a tremor of pleasure in her pussy responded to it. She wanted him so much it made her ache with it.

"I love you Daddy," Annie sighed back as they slowly resumed their passionate kissing. The feel of his dick through his pants was great, but she wanted to get it free so they could really go at it.

"Oh Daddy, please take off your pants."

"Hold on Honey, let me get..." She couldn't let him finish and just ripped his shirt from him as he moved to take it off. They were both surprised by her strength but neither paused long enough to slow down the inevitable.

"Take them off Daddy, I need your huge cock so bad." She was caressing his big muscles now, reveling in returning to her addiction. It had been nearly twenty four hours since she'd been able to feel him like this and she was anxious to take advantage of the opportunity.

She followed him as he stood by the bed and unbuttoned his slacks, her hands never leaving the hairy skin of his chest. She loved his hair, loved his nipples, loved everything about him. Annie's fingers twirled through that hair and pulled gently on the nipples as her mouth watered in anticipation of tasting him again.

With shaky hands Calvin shoved his pants down past his knees, thankful he hadn't put on underwear. The slacks pooled around his ankles and he was bending forward to take them off when he felt his daughter's hot mouth surround his straining hard cock. He froze as she gently suckled at him the way she always did, like a baby at it's mother's breast but with much less suction.

Annie loved to tease her father as she once again tasted him. The familiar feel of his smooth hardness in her mouth was as reassuring as any pacifier had ever been. His precum, so salty and musky, was like nectar to her as she let her mouth melt around him. She drooled sloppily over that big cock the way he loved and let her mouth fill with saliva before slowly sliding over the head to take him deep enough to choke her.

"Goddamn Annie, you're the best fucking cocksucker ever!" Calvin groaned out, amazed all over again by her enthusiasm and skill. He shouldn't have been, he'd taught her everything she knew, but still it was too intense not to be.

Slowly she backed off, letting her throat spasm as it would from the pressure against it. She had never been able to deep throat him, but she tried every day. It wasn't that she couldn't get over the urge to gag. It was just that he was too big, or maybe she was too small. Her jaw cracked as she took him in again and she reveled in the sharp pain that told her she was pleasing her Daddy.

"Oh Baby! Oh Pumpkin, suck Daddy's big dick! Yes! You're so fucking amazing!"

Again she backed off, this time until only the tips of her lips were touching the very end of the big cock. She blew lightly over it, listening as her father hissed in appreciation. She looked up into his intense grey eyes as her breath flowed steadily out over his sensitive prick.

"Daddy, I want you to force your huge cock down my throat and fuck me like a dirty fucking slut." Her lips danced across the tip of his dick as she spoke, her breath reaching out to further caress him. She smiled at him as his knees went weak with a surge of lust. Nothing could ever be better than pleasing her Daddy, nothing.

"Baby I'd love to but you've never been able to do that and I don't want to hurt you." In his lust suffused state he'd forgotten that she wanted him to hurt her. She just smiled and decided to remind him.

"I've never been able to do it because I've been too afraid. But I'm not afraid anymore, I want the pain. I need the pain. I want you to use my throat like a nasty pussy that's been so used up all its good for is catching your cum. Use me Daddy, I deserve it."

"Oh God Baby Girl, are you sure?" She thrilled once again at the use of her favorite pet name. She was smart enough to know he'd used it on purpose to let her know that he was seriously concerned.

"Yes Daddy, I'm sure. I want this huge baseball bat down my throat and all the way in my tummy!" Calvin groaned again. He loved the way she talked about his cock. Sure it was big, but it was only as big as she made it seem because she was so small.

He knew full well that he was above average in both length and girth, but he also knew there were other men who could put him to shame. Let them, it didn't matter. The size of his cock only mattered because it was just the size Annie loved. If she had said it was too big he would have found a way to get it reduced no matter the cost in money and pain. If she wanted something bigger he'd seek out a way to satisfy her in that way too. But she didn't think he was too big or too small, she loved him just the way he was. That was what mattered.

"Pumpkin, I'm gonna fuck your wicked little throat so hard your head is gonna spin off. Oh, you're such a disgusting little whore!" Even as he was saying this his little girl was slamming her head forward into his crotch.

She was trying hard to force him down her throat but it just wouldn't go. She gagged and choked loudly for several long seconds before pulling off in a slough of thick spit. He felt it drip down his thighs and cool across the underside of his balls. The look in her eyes was so compelling he didn't wait for her to fully recover before grabbing her little head and smashing her back onto his dick.

"Take it you fucking slut, take it all! Goddamn it Annie, take my huge fucking cock!" Annie felt her pussy spasm as her lungs burned with the need for air. This was too good to be true. Her Daddy was taking control and forcing her to do the impossible! Not only that, but he kept calling her all those delicious words that described her so well.

"Fuck!" She gasped out when he finally relented. She took several deep breaths, blowing out over his burning hot cock with each exhalation and hearing him sigh in pleasure. She couldn't wait to try again, but first she tried to encourage him.

"Yes Daddy, force that huge log down your cumslut daughter's throat! Rape my tight little throat! I fucking, mpphf." He cut her off with a lunge that drove his cock right to the edge of her throat. He pressed harder than ever but he still couldn't get through.

Tears spilled down Annie's cheeks as she strained to please her father. She wanted to deep throat him so bad it was like a maddening ache in her chest to do it for him. The tears were just a natural reaction; she was elated that her father was willing to do this with her. Still, the force he was using was starting to really hurt and her body reacted despite her attempts to stop it.

Her stomach suddenly clenched as her gag reflex surged. She shook with the effort to hold down the beautiful dinner they'd had at that nice restaurant as her father continued to press her hard. A part of her twisted in terror at the thought of vomiting on him, but another part was thrilled by the opportunity to show her devotion. She fought to keep her food down and prove to her Daddy that she could do anything to please him.

When she heard her voice pushing through the loud choking noises Annie panicked a little. She hadn't meant to say anything, but it sounded like she was screaming for him to relent and that wasn't what she wanted. She wrapped her arms around his thick waist and tried to pull him deeper but it was too late. With a loud cry her throat was suddenly liberated as her father pulled back from her mouth.

"No Daddy," she managed to force out before the need to breath overwhelmed her attempts to speak further. She drew in a shaky breath and meant to go on but when she tried she fell into a fit of hacking coughs.

Annie could barely focus her eyes enough to see the look of concern on her father's face as the coughing fit doubled her over and tried to force her eyes shut. She held them open and on his face but only just barely. Spit flew everywhere as the coughs sent blasts of it over her hands and onto her Daddy's legs.

"I'm sorry Annie, I didn't mean to push you too far." Calvin said with deep compassion in his voice. He hated to see his little girl like this, even if she did love it. He caressed her saliva soaked face as she coughed up more all over him and waited for her to recover enough to speak.

"It's ok Daddy. I want you to push me even further. I don't care how much it takes; I want that massive thing in my throat!" She reached up with slimy hands and began to jerk him as she recovered more of her breath, twisting her wrists just the way he liked. She loved the way her little hands could do little more than cup the sides of his thick meat.

"Oh Sugar, I love you so much." He gasped out when she pushed the tip of her tongue into the slit at the end of his cock. She kept her tongue pressed there as if trying to stop him up while she breathed heavily across him. The flow of air was humid and hot but with all of the spit already on him it felt cool as it spread out over him.

"I'm ready Daddy," she said with her lips pressed against his head. "Fuck my throat raw and cum into my belly! Please, fummf" Once again his lunge cut her off and he was stuffing his ten pound prong into her five pound throat.

Annie held her jaw wide and felt it crack again as the sounds of her gagging filled her ears. She expected him to keep pushing forward but instead he pulled back and slammed forward again. Almost as soon as he hit the wall at the back of her throat her father pulled back and did it again.

This technique was actually harder for the girl to handle as the repeated jabs set her stomach roiling and trying to empty itself again. She took this as another challenge and held it down with everything she had. When she felt a sudden raw burning and saw her Daddy's hips slide just a tiny bit closer to her she was so elated that she almost lost it.

Calvin was lost in the utter pleasure of forcing his cock down his tiny daughter's throat. It wasn't so much the physical pleasure, which was intense in its own right, but the fact that she was such a devoted whore for her father that she was willing to do it for him. When he felt himself push that much deeper into her he knew he'd never be able to repay Annie for what she was doing for him.

"Yes! Yessss! Oh Fuck Baby, take that fucking cock deep! Yesss!" His heart was beating wildly as that first push into her throat led to another and then anther, each deeper than before. With a wild lunge and a wordless cry, Calvin threw his hips forward hard enough to bust through a wall and felt his cock lodge somewhere between her tonsils and her stomach.

"Fuck! I love you Baby, I fucking love you!" He screamed out as she gave a scream of her own around his cock. That felt even better, but she hadn't meant to do it. The truth was having such a large object shoved so far into her throat hurt like hell and her body was telling her so with that scream.

Annie struggled with conflicting urges as her body tried desperately to reject the intruder. She wanted with everything she was to keep him there until he exploded and gave her her favorite dessert but it was impossible. Even if he was on the edge of orgasm, which he wasn't yet, she had to breathe or pass out. As soon as he felt her pulling back Calvin relented, concern for her well being overwhelming pleasure easily.

"Damn Pumpkin, you're so fucking incredible. No one has ever done that for me before, it's just incredible." She groaned as her raw throat pulled off the log that had been jammed in it. Another torrent of saliva poured over her hands and down her arms as she drew her mouth off her greatest obsession. A hard gag nearly got the better of her as she heaved for a moment but managed to keep it in.

"Are you ok Baby? If you need to stop..."

"No! I need to feel you cum down my throat." Her voice was hoarse and nearly unrecognizable as she forced the words out through her stretched and tired mouth. Her throat burned with a pain she wanted to get used to. For several long moments she coughed up phlegm and basked in the warmth of her shredded throat.

"Honey..."

"Don't Daddy. Please, don't stop now. I finally got you down my throat and I'm gonna finish you off I swear."

"Alright, but if it's too much..."

"You're always too much, that's one of the things I love so much about you."

"Oh God Baby..."

"I'm ready Daddy. Shove that giant thing in me and don't back off until you blast my belly full of cum! Come on Daddy, I'm your fucking whore ready to..." This time she anticipated his shove and stopped her words so she could open wide and force her head forward.

It took several hard lunges for his thick cock to once again find its home in his daughter's throat. She was a mess, with tears and spit dripping from her chin at a rapid rate, but it didn't matter. She had done it; she had her father's huge dick all the way down her throat until it felt like he was stirring her dinner in her stomach!

A hard spasm made her little pussy clench with immense pleasure as he began to saw back and forth within her mouth. She burned with the feeling of being shredded and her pussy clenched even harder. She knew she wouldn't be able to cum just from giving her father pleasure, but this was the closest she'd ever come to it. Her lungs demanded air but she just threw her head back and forth to her father's rhythm and ignored her own needs. The only thing that mattered was Daddy's pleasure.

"Pull back Baby Girl, you need to breathe." Calvin said in a soft but commanding tone. She didn't hesitate to do as he said, though she wanted to keep going.

Once again the volume of spit that fell from his hard on was impressive, only this time she used her hands to spread it around on his cock and keep it from flowing off of him as fast as before. She also held her breath a bit longer than necessary, allowing her to inhale carefully and prevent another coughing fit.

Calvin was impressed with Annie's self control and watched in awe as she continued to jerk him expertly while recovering her breath without coughing. The urge to throw her back on the bed and eat her to Nirvana was so strong he almost forgot about her mission to swallow his cum. It was all he could do to hold back even when he remembered her determination.

"Daddy?" The girl asked in a mischievous voice with her lips once again kissing the head of his member.

"Yes Baby?"

"Do you think you could cum soon so I can have fresh bellyful of my father's spunk?" That little girl tone wasn't quite ruined by the huskiness her shredded throat caused, but it wasn't as cute either. Still, Calvin was more than impressed with just how dirty the girl could be.

"Baby, if you keep doing that I'm gonna paint your face white any second I'm so close to cumming."

"Really?" She asked, teasing him by increasing her efforts with her hands and licking across the thick head against her lips.

"Yesss!" He managed to groan out.

"But you promised to shoot your tasty seed into my belly so if you cum on my face instead we're gonna hafta do this all over again."

"No Baby."

"Yes Daddy, you promised." He had done no such thing but it hardly mattered. If she made him spray her face he wouldn't be able to convince her not to deep throat him until she got her bellyful.

"Oh Pumpkin..." He couldn't say much else as she really attacked his cock with her hands. He surrendered completely to her desires and let her have her way, whatever it might be.

"Don't cum on my face Daddy. Please Daddy, hold back as long as you can."

"I'm trying Baby," his voice was high with the effort of holding back. "I really am."

"Good Daddy." She paused and looked as if she were pondering something before going on, lips still pressed against his angry red cock head. "Daddy?"

"Yes Pumpkin?" He sounded desperate now as it took everything he had not to shoot all over her pretty little face.

"Do you love me?"

"Yes Sugar."

"Will you ever leave me?"

"No Honey."

"What if I cheated on you?"

"Then I would have to punish you but..." That was it, he couldn't speak anymore. No matter how hard he tried, he was mere moments from cumming and there was no stopping it.

"I love you Daddy and I would never cheat on you." Annie said before giving that marvelous cock a soft kiss and stuffing it deep in her mouth.

All Calvin could do was screech in absolute pleasure as he exploded into his little girl's mouth. Her tongue caught much of that first blast as he pushed over it and straight down her throat. Somehow she managed to let him in right away and he took full advantage, burying his meat as far down her throat as he could and unleashing so much cum it felt like a river running out of him.

"Holy Fucking Christ!" He screamed at the top of his lungs as he filled his baby's belly directly for the first time. She was shaking with the need to breath but this time he couldn't force her to back off and she refused to allow her body to do it. Her head was spinning and her vision was starting to dissolve into grey swirls but she just swallowed hard around his still spasming cock and begged silently for more of his sweet cum.

Hard contractions sent powerful waves of pleasure through Calvin as he felt thick ropes of cum spray from his dick into his daughter. Each one was like a lightening strike down his spine and he felt himself nearly fall as his knees turned to jelly under the power of it. His hips jumped as if attached to a live wire with each powerful blast and he thought he might never finish emptying himself into his beautiful little Baby Girl.

Annie was on the verge of loosing consciousness when he finally ran dry. It was all he could do to pull his dripping, twitching dick from his little girl's mouth as she fell into a far worse coughing fit than before. He stroked her cheek; smearing a thick layer of spit across her face a he did so. She shivered as much from his soft touch as from her desperate need for air. If she could have she would have purred in contentment.

Slowly she recovered control of herself, using her hands to wipe away the tears that blurred her view of the man she loved. He looked happy but not content and she felt that hunger within her lurch to the forefront. Oddly, she noticed before he did that the Viagra had taken full effect and he was still hard as an iron bar.

"Oh Daddy, I can't wait for you to put this big thing in my little hole." She sighed as she rubbed the cheek his hand wasn't on against the huge prick.

Calvin groaned deep in his chest as he relished the feel of his daughter's silky skin spreading her thick saliva over his cock. He was amazed that he was not only still hard, but seemingly ever hornier after such a powerful climax. He wanted to pound his little girl until she begged him to stop. He was out of his mind with lust.

123456...9