Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me Baby Girl. Oh shit! That's it Pumpkin! FUCK!" He yelled as loud as he could as she stuffed her face with his super sensitive prick. Usually when she kept going on his dick after he'd cum it was too much and he shrank but now it just seemed to push him further into a state of absolute depravity.

"Hold still Baby. Let me fuck you a bit." He commanded and she obeyed, stilling herself instantly. He started to slide his cock back and forth in her overflowing mouth and she moaned around him. He went a little deeper with each thrust and she arched her back in anticipation of the forced deep throat. Calvin considered just barreling back into her throat but he just couldn't justify it. She had given him so much pleasure. He had to return the favor.

"Alright Sugar, lay back. Daddy's gonna make you cum now."

"No Daddy, not yet." He didn't expect that and was unable to hide a frown. She giggled and used both hands to pull hard on his shaft.

"Why not Baby?"

"Because now I need your scalding hot cum deep in my ass Daddy."

"Annie, we don't have to go right into that. Let me eat your perfect little pussy and lick you clean first. I can fuck your ass after that alright?"

"Daddy?" She said with that flawless pout and he knew the argument was lost.

"Yes Baby Girl?"

"Do you think I'll bleed when you shred my ass with your pussy tamer?" He shook at the eroticism of her words. His little girl could make a sailor blush with some of the things she said.

"I hope not Baby."

"Me too. I don't like blood."

"Me neither Honey."

"Daddy?" she had returned to stroking his cock with both hands now.

"Yes Pumpkin?"

"How come Mommy never deep throated you?" The question took him by surprise and he struggled to find some way to answer while his daughter used long slow strokes to drive him crazy.

"Well, Mommy wasn't too into that type of stuff."

"Why?" It was a perfect pitch imitation of every little girl asking that question. He had never thought such a whiny voice could make him weak in the knees.

"Well Baby, she didn't enjoy sex as much as you do. In fact, I'm not sure she really enjoyed it at all."

"But how Daddy?"

"I don't know Sugar, she just didn't."

"But she had YOU Daddy! How could she not enjoy making love to you?"

"Well Baby I wish you could ask her yourself because I really don't know."

"I'm sorry Daddy. I know it makes you sad to talk about Mommy." He nodded at her as the painful memories returned. The girl stroked her father slowly, hoping to ease the remembered pain.

Cassy had been a hell of a woman, flaws and all. She may not have been interested in sex but she never denied him anything. She did her best to please him and often succeeded. Though he had always been rather kinky, he found that her tight little pussy was just enough to satisfy him most nights. If not, he could console himself with the knowledge that she loved him enough to try anyway.

She had been a phenomenal mother, raising Annie when he wasn't around. He hated that in those early years he was gone so much and some small part of him figured that abandonment had fueled Annie's deep crush on him. It was a testament to how weak he was that he hadn't been able to rebuff her for her own good. That weakness had manifested when Cassy died.

It was a meaningless death, a statistic that belied the exquisite life that had been snuffed out. Killed by a drunk driver in a head on collision while stopped at a red light. How fucking cliché is that?

After her death Calvin realized he needed to change. As much as he was hurting, his little seventeen year old daughter was hurting far more. She had lost the one parent she could count on and he had to step up and show her she still had one left.

He sold his company, a startup that was just successful enough that he could live off the sale for the rest of his life and pass down a good amount to Annie too. He moved them out of the old house and to a new one in the same town so she could keep going to the same school. He had long talks with his little girl and did everything he could to comfort her.

What he hadn't anticipated was how she had comforted him. He had cried on her shoulder as much as she on his. She consoled him when he was convinced he was responsible for Cassy's death. She showed him that he could pick up and move on by doing it herself. He was so proud when she went off to a college not more than two hours away.

"Daddy?"

"Yes my love?" Annie's eyes widened as she heard him use a new term of endearment for her. He had never called her that and it made her heart swell near to bursting with overflowing love.

"If Mommy was here I think she'd be happy for us."

"I don't know about that Baby." He sighed. In fact he very much doubted his wife would be pleased to know that he was fucking their daughter. Besides it being adultery, there was the obvious wrongness of having sex with their offspring.

"I do Daddy. She would have been happy."

"Ok Sugar." She stopped stroking him then, taken aback by his flat tone.

"You really think Mommy would be jealous of me?" She kept a light grip on his cock and waited for her father's reply.

"No Pumpkin. I think she would be pissed at me for cheating on her..."

"It's not cheating when it's with your daughter Daddy."

"I don't think Mommy would agree with that."

"Why not?"

"Well she might not of liked sex much but she was very possessive of me, in a good way. She yelled at a woman once for looking at me while we were on a date." A smile spread across his face as he remembered the look on the woman's face as she was confronted with an angry girlfriend.

"But I'm her DAUGHTER Daddy."

"I know but that just makes it worse Baby."

"Why?" Again with the pitch perfect whine. Calvin had to wonder where she was going with this. If she was just trying to titillate then why was she exploring such a difficult topic?

"Well because it's incest Pumpkin, and incest is bad."

"So what we do is bad?"

"No Sugar. But other people are gonna think it is if they find out."

"Why?" He was loosing patience with this but he stuck to it anyway.

"Because in our society it's taboo for people who are closely related to have sex with each other."

"Why?" Damn that whiny voice.

"Because their kids could be deformed, or messed up by it."

"Oh." She seemed to have finally run her course and she started to stroke him again. "But what if they don't have kids Daddy?"

"Then it's alright as long as no one finds out."

"So if I told you Celia knows then it would make everything we do bad?" Calvin grit his teeth at that. She hadn't stopped stroking him but he suddenly forgot about how good it felt as he considered the possibility that they'd been exposed.

"Baby what did you do?"

"I'm sorry Daddy! I couldn't think of any other way to get her to fuck you." She said dejectedly. Tears burst from her eyes and she let him go to wipe at them.

"You told Celia about what we do?" It was very difficult for him to sound stern but not pissed off. He didn't want to be angry at her no matter what she did.

"I'm sorry Daddy. I didn't mean to, I swear. It just happened." Calvin's heart was trying to beat its way out of his chest and his breathing was near to hyperventilating. He couldn't believe she'd been so stupid.

"What did she say Annie?" That was the last straw and he dropped the role play again.

"I'm sorry Dad, I really am." Annie lost that innocent little girl tone and spoke to her dad as an adult again. "She said it was hot and she wanted in on it, but I don't think she really believed me."

"Annie..." he struggled to find words to express himself. "You know what will happen if people find out about us. Why would you think that I would need another girl bad enough to expose us like that?"

"I...I just..." now Annie was mumbling her way through an explanation. "I just wanted to see you with another girl. I know I'm not that good at a lot of things and I wanted to see what else I could do to make you happy."

"What aren't you that good at? Christ, how can you think you aren't the best lover I could ever dream of?"

"I...I don't know." She answered lamely. When she saw his disapproving frown she made herself be honest. "I'm not pretty enough for you Dad. You say you love how I look but I know if you saw Celia you'd be all over her. She's so pretty. She's tall and blonde and has such great tits. Her pussy is tight as hell too, I could hardly get three fingers in it and my fingers are small."

"I can't believe that after all we've been through you could think that you aren't so perfect I'd cry myself to sleep at night if you didn't fuck me out first."

"Dad..." She was crying now, unable to accept the truth of what he was telling her. Calvin's heart broke to see her like that and he slowly melted down onto the bed beside her. His big arms encircled her tiny body and he drew her tight against him.

"I love you Baby Girl. You. No one else. I don't want you to be a tall blonde with big tits and a super tight pussy. I want you just the way you are. Always." He whispered softly into her ear as he caressed her face and smelled the shampoo in her shiny black hair.

"I'm sorry Dad." Annie sobbed into him.

"It's ok Pumpkin. It's ok, I'm not mad. We can just tell Celia that it was a joke or something. Ok?"

"Ok Daddy." She sniffled and suddenly she was the insufferably cute little girl again. He felt his cock jump as a jolt of arousal went through him.

"Baby, let me eat your beautiful little pussy."

"Oh Daddy." She sighed, finding that she was unable to reassert control. She wanted him to pound her ass but she just couldn't deny him anything anymore.

"Lay back Honey, I want to taste you."

Slowly Calvin's little girl relaxed back onto the bed with her tiny feet hanging off the edge. He leaned forward and gently caressed her cheek, feeling the saliva that had mostly dried under his fingertips. Annie moaned and turned into his caress, slipping his fingers in her mouth and stretching her lips obscenely around them. Her tongue pressed her father's large fingers against the roof of her mouth as she sucked them like a cock.

"You're so beautiful Baby." Calvin whispered to her as he watched her taste his fingers. He drew them back and painted her spit across her cheek before letting her suck them some more. "I never want to go another minute without you Annie."

"Oh Daddy, I love you so much." She whispered back as he painted the other cheek and then let his hand slide over her skin and down her neck to her tiny breasts. His other hand joined the first and together they drew never ending swirls across the milky white skin. He avoided her little pebbled nipples, preferring to feel the gentle swell of flawless flesh.

His hands could completely cover his little girl's breasts but he never did that. Rather he used his fingertips to stimulate them with the lightest touches he could. Annie loved rough sex but when it came to her breasts she was very self conscious. If he just started to paw at them it would make them seem to disappear and no matter what she said he knew it bothered her to see how small they were like that.

When he finally started to pull lightly at her nipples it was only after he knew she was well past ready. She was arching her back up off the bed to meet his big hands and whispering barely heard encouragement for him to keep going. Those amazingly blue eyes were so bright he felt like he needed sunglasses as he stared deep into them.

"Do you know what I love most about your breasts Honey?"

"No Daddy."

"I love that when I play with them you realize just how perfect they are. I love to see that look in your eye that says you don't care if someone else thinks they're too small because you know that I think they're perfect."

"They are perfect Daddy." She said it in such a sexy little girl way that it touched him all the deeper for it. She had finally gotten over her self consciousness and he was elated.

"You're right Pumpkin, they are." He said, voice thick with emotion. He pinched just a bit harder with each grasp of a nipple and she arched harder.

"I love the way you do that Daddy."

"I know Baby, that's why I do it."

"I know Daddy."

He smiled down at her as she started to wiggle beneath him. He knew she wasn't one of those girls who could orgasm just from having her breasts stimulated, but he was always willing to try anyway. His pinches became hard enough to force the blood from each nub briefly before he pulled back and released it to snap back into that perfect shape.

"Oh God Daddy, a little harder."

Calvin just continued to smile at her as his grip increased to the point that it strained his forearms with each pinch. This was just past what she could usually stand and he knew it, but tonight was special.

"Yes Daddy, it hurts! It hurts!" She whined in that little girl voice. Despite the fact that he knew she loved it, it was hard for him to keep going when she told him that.

"I know Baby. Daddy's gonna make it all better." He said in his best caring father voice. She loved the role play at least as much as the pain and the arch in her back got so high it looked like she was in danger of breaking in two.

"Do you like having your Daddy pulling on your slutty little nipples Honey?"

"Oh yes Daddy!"

"Did you have that whore Celia do that for you?"

"No Daddy."

"Why not Princess?"

"She wouldn't do it Daddy. I begged her but she just wouldn't do it."

"I see. Did you do it to her?"

"No Daddy."

"Why not?"

"Ohh." Annie was struggling to speak as the sharp pains of each pull were melding with the deep throbbing in her breasts and driving her higher than any sort of tit play ever had before.

"Why not Honey?"

"She...wouldn't...let...Daddy!" It was all she could get out but he understood.

"She wouldn't let you Baby? Why not?"

"I don't know!" She let out in a rush of breath as the exquisite pain started to overwhelm her. Her wiggling had become thrashing and for the first time in her life Annie thought she might actually be able to cum from having her father's hands on her breasts.

"What did she say Pumpkin?"

"Daddy!"

"Tell me Honey. Tell me what Celia said."

"I...can't."

"Why not Baby?"

"It's...too good."

"What is Sugar?"

"My...nipples."

"You're right, they are too good. But I don't see how that stops you from telling me what your slut friend said when you asked to pinch her nipples."

He was enjoying this. He had finally managed to turn the tables on her and the pleasure he was giving her was too much for her to bear. It was a first as far as he knew, at least the first time he wasn't in the same state with her.

"Daddy...please!"

"Do you want me to stop Honey?"

"Never!"

"Then tell me what Celia said."

"She said she...didn't like...pain. She said...her...tits were too big...for my...tiny hands. Daddy!" Calvin's grin fell into a frown. Maybe he should fuck this Celia bitch and teach her to appreciate Annie for the perfect little pixie she was.

"Did she like your tits Baby?"

"No Daddy." Annie was amazed she could even speak. This was so unlike any thing else she had ever experienced, it was mind wrenching. She felt like she was on the verge of orgasm and yet it was an impossible distance away. No matter how good it got, she knew without any other stimulation she'd never cum from this.

"How do you know?"

"She told me."

"That fucking cunt! She told you she didn't like these perfect tits?" As if to emphasize his point Calvin grabbed both tits full on, squeezing hard and driving the blood from them.

"DADDY!" Annie screeched as the pain washed over her. Keeping his grip for a few seconds more, her father was careful not to do any damage but cause as much pain as he could.

"Why would that slut say something like that to you?" He asked as he relaxed his grip and went back to lightly plucking at each nipple in turn.

"I asked her what she thought and told her to be honest Daddy. I guess she was just being honest." Now that he had backed off she was able to speak clearly, though her tits were still throbbing and her nipples felt like they were on fire.

"Well then Celia has bad taste. I never want you to see her again Baby Girl." He used her favorite pet name to drive home his point.

"I won't Daddy, I promise." Annie obeyed impulsively. She knew this was something he wanted and she would never deny him. Celia was just an unpleasant memory now.

"Good Baby, good." Slowly he let his hands still over her chest and she seemed to deflate with it. When his daughter was resting comfortably on the bed once again he went on. "Scooch up some Honey, I need some room to get at your hot cunt."

"Yes Daddy." She said and immediately did as requested, using her arms to push herself across the bed further away from the edge.

"That's good right there Pumpkin."

"Ok Daddy."

Calvin started to rotate around to get between his sexy little daughter's legs when he realized he still had his pants around his ankles. Not only that, but he hadn't even taken his shoes and socks off either. With movements made shaky by anticipation and impatience, Calvin jerked off his pants and kicked away his shoes. It probably would have gone faster if he hadn't been so desperate to get it done, but he couldn't help himself.

Once properly naked he climbed on the bed again, this time on his knees. The view was truly spectacular and he held his breath without knowing it as he took it. Annie was lying on her back with her little tits sitting like two dusky pink tipped apples on her chest, firm and perfectly shaped and oh so delicious. Her black hair was sticking a bit to her cheek where her saliva was drying and her eyes were bright with love and lust.

She held her legs spread; not too far but comfortably open. She was inviting him in and he loved to see the eagerness in her. Her thin little legs were pale and smooth and perfect and they led down to the smallest feet and toes he'd ever seen on an adult. Those feet were resting flat on the bed on either side of his knees, putting her own knees up in the air. The smell of his daughter's arousal wafted breezily into his nose from between those knees.

"I love you Baby Girl." He knew he kept saying that to her but he just couldn't help himself. The sight of her was too much to deny the urge.

"I love you more Daddy." She said back in that cute little voice. He grinned at her and made no attempt to override her assertion. What did it matter who loved the other the most? Was it even possible? Who cares?

He reached out and caressed his fingertips down her legs, both at the same time, enjoying the amazingly smooth feel of her creamy skin. She moaned out her appreciation as his hands made their way down to her feet before traveling back up to her upper thighs.

"Give me your foot Pumpkin." He whispered and for a moment Annie wasn't sure she'd heard him correctly.

"Daddy?"

"Your foot Baby, put it on my thigh."

"Ok Daddy."

He groaned as he felt the soft warm skin of the sole of her foot rest on his left thigh. Both hands went to her right leg to soak up more of the addictive feel of her, gliding up and down ceaselessly in an attempt to touch every part of her leg. His fingers started right by her sex and on the tip of her hip and traveled all the way down to her ankle before moving back on the opposite journey. It wasn't a massage but a feather light touch accentuated by rolling swirls of his fingers.

"I love the way you touch me Daddy."

"I love to touch you Honey."

For a moment he considered having her put her other foot on his knee as well but then his hands gained purchase on her ankle and started to lift of their own accord. He stared at the insubordinate hands as they brought her tiny toes up to his lips. He'd never considered sucking her toes before but now it was all he could think about. Rather than simply jump in, he let his tongue loll out over and between each toe and then down across her sole.

123456...9