Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God Daddy! What are you doing?" He swirled around her heel and then drew the tongue back up over the sensitive skin of her sole to once again bath her toes. He watched as his actions brought forth a sudden spasm in her leg that made the rest of her jump in such a delightful way.

"Do you like it Princess?" He asked in the brief moment he took to speak before tasting her toes again. He had expected to taste sweat or socks or something like that but all he could taste was the salty sweet flavor of her skin. He had always loved that taste and now he reveled in it.

"Yes Daddy! I love it!" She did too. The feeling was unlike any she'd had before, another first in a night that promised to be full of them. It tickled but not in a way that made her want to laugh and she felt like a whole new way of making love had been opened up for her. Her pussy, drenched for what seemed like hours now, was clutching hard as he swept that heavenly tongue across her hyper sensitive skin.

A bit of frustration spiked through Annie as she realized this was just like the titty torture he'd just given her. She could achieve an incredible high like this but never climax. Delicious though it might be, it was still torture. The frustration evaporated as fast as it came on when she realized that he was doing this on purpose. Her Daddy was so wise, such a master at making love! He was going to make her cum harder than ever!

Calvin took his time, making sure to taste every part of her foot and ankle several times before slowly lowering the spit soaked appendage back down to his knee. Without telling her to, Annie lifted her other foot and placed it on his thigh.

"You're so amazing Daddy!" She said, happy to find a reason to compliment him. She smiled as his hands once again caressed the entirety of her leg. Each time he came close to her melting little pussy she nearly forgot about her foot as the need to feel him inside her swelled.

He raised her foot up to his lips and once again swept his tongue out over her skin to taste every inch of her. He dug in between her toes and gently lapped behind her heel but never found anything remotely repellant about the way her foot tasted. He had always thought the foot fetish thing was weird and demeaning but now it just seemed like another way to express his deep love for his daughter.

Annie was losing her mind as she felt her body straining for release. Never before had her Daddy been able to draw out her climb to orgasm this long and she ached for it to end. That desperation was like a new kind of pain and she bathed herself in it, refreshed to have discovered new torture that was even better than any she'd ever been put through before.

She had to bunch up fistfuls of the bedding beneath her to keep from touching herself as the urge to cum became unbearable. Her little body warred with itself as her mind screamed to try to maintain control. It wouldn't do for her to ruin her Daddy's efforts by getting off too fast. No matter how long he prolonged this, she had to endure it. For Daddy.

"Oh Daddy I'm so close." She moaned out without realizing it until she heard the words herself.

"How close Darling?" He asked between slurps at her big toe.

"Closer than ever Daddy."

"What does it feel like Princess?" How could she answer that? The word good didn't begin to cover it. Maybe if it hadn't felt so damn good, she would have been able to think up an answer but she couldn't.

"I can't..." was all she could say as her hips began to slide in tight circles on the bed.

"Tell me Baby."

"Daddy!"

"Tell me."

"Like I'm gonna explode! Like I'm gonna cum so hard it'll break me in two! Like...Oh no!" She was overcome with pleasure as he suddenly switched to her other foot and began to work it over again. She had been sure once he was done with the other one he'd move on and the fact that he didn't was even more sweet torture for her.

"Do you need some pain too Baby Girl?"

"No Daddy!" That was a first, her denying his offer of hurting her a bit. She had always felt that pain and pleasure went together so well that one should never be too far behind the other, but now feeling his tongue on her feet seemed to change that. She'd never realized she had such sensitive feet.

"Good. I like it when you only need pleasure from me." She couldn't speak as he once again switched to her other foot and she was forced to wonder how long this could go on. A part of her hoped he'd never stop, never let her find her release. It was just such incredible torment that she felt she deserved to suffer infinitely under it. But she also knew he wouldn't leave her hanging, even if he did make her suffer for an extended period of time.

"Touch yourself Baby." Calvin hissed as he noticed her hands gripping the bedding in white knuckled fists. He knew why she was doing that and he wanted to ratchet up the pressure on her even more. Uncharacteristically, she didn't do as he told her.

"No Daddy, I can't."

"Why not Honey?"

"Because I'll cum."

"That's a bad thing?"

"I don't want to make myself cum Daddy. I want you to do it when you're ready for it."

"Then I will. But in the mean time I want to see you playing with yourself."

"Please Daddy, I'm not strong enough."

"You are Darling. You've always obeyed me before and now I want you to do it again. Touch yourself but don't cum. Do it for me Baby Girl."

"Yes Daddy." She wanted to argue more but she couldn't. When he told her to do something so directly she had no choice but to obey. It wasn't some kind of mean power game. It was just her devotion to her father that overcame everything else.

"Oh God Baby, I love to watch you play with yourself." Calvin sighed, letting his breath flow between her toes as he watched her tiny fingers start to explore her swollen labia.

"I know Daddy." Annie was being careful not to touch her most sensitive parts, only lightly caressing her plump outer lips without really doing much else. It felt good but she knew she wasn't doing what her father wanted of her. A part of her was torn by that, but she just couldn't disappoint him by climaxing too soon. That was more important than anything at the moment.

"Touch your clit Honey." She gasped at the feel of his breath on her sole and then again when her fingers obeyed his command without her telling them to. Her pussy clenched and she was certain she was about to loose it.

"Oh no Daddy! I can't hold back!" She cried in desperation, hoping he'd tell her to relent.

"Yes you can Baby Girl, I know you can. Trust me, you can do it." His voice was both soothing and maddeningly arousing as it caressed the underside of her foot. She teetered on the edge and only her deep love of her father allowed her to find the strength to keep from plunging over.

"Daddy!" she gasped as her pussy spasmed even harder and she felt light headed. She was so close. It was all she could do to hold back and still he demanded more of her.

"Hold on Pumpkin. Just a little longer." Her fingers danced with a determination that was counter to what she wanted.

She felt like she was sixteen again and fantasizing about being with him. Her hand was doing everything it could to get her off just like it had for years as she laid alone wishing for him to come to her. His faith in her was starting to seem misplaced as she felt such a tremendous clutching of her pussy she was sure the next spasm would send her into orgasm.

"Good girl." Calvin said as he lowered her foot back to his thigh.

For several long moments her hand continued to push her toward climax, but without her father's efforts to help it along she felt herself pulling back from the edge. For the first time she realized that she'd probably never again be able to orgasm without her father to help her. She thrilled with that knowledge, looking forward to further exploring everything they could do together for years to come.

"Open up Baby, let me taste you." He said as he scooted back to put his knees at the edge of the bed and line up his head with her crotch. She immediately spread her legs wide for him, breathing heavy with past exertion and anticipation of future pleasure.

"Oh Daddy! Oh my God, I can't...I can't..." She couldn't complete the thought as his tongue drove the capacity from her. As always, the first thing he did was take a deep lick of her drooling little hole. He drank from her with a hunger that seemed insatiable and she could only give in to it.

"Don't cum Baby Girl." Those words were all that stood between Annie and a huge release but she fought to obey them. She knew what came next, not in a cynical been-there-done-that sort of way but because she knew what always felt best. Her Daddy did too and he did just that.

Calvin swirled the very tip of his tongue around his little girl's tiny dot of a clit and breathed deep the intoxicating scent of her. That smell was the nectar to the ambrosia of her taste and he felt truly immortal as he brought her to ever increasing heights. He knew she wouldn't be able to hold back for much longer, but still he tried to push her.

"Not yet Baby. Don't cum just yet."

"Ohh, Daddy! Oh my God!"

"Just a little more Baby Girl." He pursed his lips and suckled at the tiny nub that gave her so much pleasure as he sank a thick finger into her oven hot snatch. Slowly he worked that finger in and out, impressed as always with how firmly her pussy held him. He had sunk his big cock in there many times but still she held his finger tight.

"Oh no!"

"Just a little longer."

"No Daddy! I can't!"

"You can Sweetheart. I know you can." She was surprised as yet again he used a pet name that rarely came up. Somehow, that gave her strength to endure for just a little longer.

"Alright Baby Girl. When I curl my finger back and touch your spot I want you to cum harder than ever." Calvin commanded even as his finger was bending back.

"No Daddy."

"What?" He was surprised, she had seemed so ready but now she was the one trying to stop it.

"If I'm going to cum like that I need you to be inside me when I do. Please Daddy!"

"Oh Baby!" She wanted to cum around his thick cock. There was no way he could say no to an offer like that.

In a flash Calvin was up on his knees with his hips close between her legs. He grabbed her ankles and lifted them high, bringing her sweet little ass off the bed and leaving her sex dangling before him. His hard cock pointed straight up and for a moment he pondered how to get it in her.

"Put me inside you Honey." He grated out with a voice that was overflowing with potent lust. She didn't hesitate to do as ordered and reached between her legs with both hands to take a hold of him. Annie pressed her father's huge dick up against her swollen little pussy and knew as soon as he bottomed out she'd explode.

"I love you Daddy." She whispered while staring deep into his grey eyes.

"I love you more Pumpkin." He replied as he sank into her welcoming little hole.

Calvin drew it out as much as he could, sensing that when he reached his maximum depth she'd orgasm. I slid his hips forward agonizingly slow and felt as her pussy spasmed with mind shattering pleasure around him. He loved that feeling, the way her walls jerked and pulsed in the moments before her climax.

"Cum for Daddy Baby Girl!" he commanded softly as he felt his cock bump against the very end of her.

This time she obeyed in spectacular fashion, exploding around him in waves of hard muscular clutching that compressed his dick like a drenched, velvet lined vice. This wasn't a new sensation, but the intensity of it seemed that much greater this time.

There were many things about his little daughter that Calvin loved. The way she always seemed to know just what to do to get him hard and ready for her. The way she laughed, so sexy and innocent at the same time. Then of course there was her breath taking beauty and the way she seemed unable to be arrogant or even accepting of it. When it came to sex, it wasn't her skill at sucking him off or how incredibly tight her pussy was. It wasn't even how adventurous and up for anything she was. No, what he truly loved about having sex with Annie was how unbelievably hard she could cum.

"FUCK DADDY! Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! I love you! I love you! I love YOU!" She screamed loud enough that the neighbor's neighbors must have been able to hear it. Her convulsions increased to the point that they were painful as she compressed his big dick within her, but he hardly noticed. Even the feel of her cervix bighting the end of his cock with each hard spasm only thrilled him more.

Of the things that he loved about making his daughter cum, the most satisfying was how she could squirt when really aroused. Now he held himself in her as deep as he could go, though that still left a few inches outside of her, and was elated to feel a hard stream of scalding hot girl cum spray across his lower belly and splatter to drench them both from the waist down.

"Oh Pumpkin, spray for Daddy!"

"Yesss! Yeeee!" Her voice took on an edge of desperate release as her climax peaked and left her unable to form words. Another blast of pussy juice drenched them as her whole body locked up to push it out. Her bright blue eyes rolled back in her head and she relaxed for just a moment before locking up again, sending the biggest spray of hot cum into him that he'd ever felt.

"That's it Baby Girl! That's it! Come on Annie, keep going! Yeah, oh fuck yeah!" He cheered her on as her orgasm thundered through her. He knew it had to end at some point but if he had his way it wouldn't be anytime this century. Watching her in such pleasure, feeling her from within while it coursed through her, was just too great of an experience.

For her part, Annie was beyond the ability to think. She could barely differentiate between the intense clutching spasms in her pussy and the feel of the bed beneath her. It was all just too damn intense. The fact that her father, the man who owned her as no one else ever could, was embedded as deep in her as he could go heightened the pleasure to a point that it was painful beyond anything she'd ever known.

A part of her wanted it to end. It wasn't the subtle torture of a release denied but the overt slam over the head of a climax reaching too high. The muscles of her body, especially in her abdomen and thighs, were cramped from the demands being placed on them. Her mouth was dry from screaming, her throat hoarse and shredded. It wasn't the good kind of pain, it was just pain.

Still, she couldn't stop no matter what. And though a part of her wanted it to stop, she definitely preferred this kind of suffering to having to go without. When her father cheered her on, trying to encourage her to keep cumming, she wanted more than anything to do what he demanded. So what if it hurt like hell? It was by far the best orgasm of her life and she didn't want it to ever end.

"Fuck me Daddy!" Annie screamed into her father's face when he leaned down to kiss her. He smiled against her mouth and shot his tongue inside her to taste her again.

The orgasm was starting to die as she kissed him back, anxious to feel him moving within her and knowing it would rekindle her pleasure. He did as she asked and slowly pulled back before plunging in up to her cervix.

"Yes Daddy! Yes, keep going!" She yelled around his lips as she felt him fucking her.

"Keep cumming for Daddy Baby." He said against her lips again as he picked up a firm but slow rhythm. Each time he bottomed out he hit her cervix with the force of a punch and it left her feeling a deep ache that spread up her body and focused on her stomach.

"Yes, fill my belly Daddy!" She managed to screech out as her pussy clasped around him and held tight while another burst of her cum saturated them. He gave a grunt as a response and started to fuck her in earnest, no longer able to ignore his own pleasure.

"Fuck that's so good Pumpkin!"

"Don't stop Daddy! Don't ever stop!"

"Oh Baby, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop." His hips were a blur of constant movement as he threw himself into her with wild abandon. He'd fucked her like this many times and he knew he wouldn't hurt her. Even so, it seemed dangerous for such a large man to so brutally fuck such a small woman.

Their hips crashed together as hers began to spastically jump up to meet his. She wasn't able to find the rhythm as her orgasm refused to let her get control of herself so it was chaotic as he pounded her while she bounced around out of control on the bed. All they could do was ride the wave of incredible pleasure and do their best to maintain their sanity.

When Calvin felt yet another heavy splash of her cum against him he knew it was nearly over. His balls felt like two bowling balls hanging from him they were so full and he could feel his prostate getting primed to empty them. He slammed into her and held deep, grinding his cock against the very end of her and enjoying the sensation.

"Get ready Baby, I'm gonna fill you up." He snarled into her ear as she clamped down around him yet again. It took several long moments for her to find her voice and respond.

"Do it Daddy! Cum inside me! Fuck Daddy, cum in your little girl! Do it! CUM IN ME!" She was screaming her head off as he resumed his vicious assault on her little cunt.

"Here it is Baby Girl! Oh God..." He couldn't speak as his dick lodged itself as deep within her as it had ever been. A hard convulsion ran through his body and it felt like his balls were twisting in on themselves as they flooded their contents up into his prostate. It was over, he was gone.

"FUCK!" His voice was nothing like any noise he'd ever made before. It was high and screeching and left his throat raw. It didn't matter. All that mattered was that first shot of cum as it forced its way out of his dick and into her womb. It felt like it must have been as big as his fist as it exploded painfully from him. Before he could even begin to comprehend the intensity of that feeling the next heavy gush of cum was painting her womb white.

"Yes Daddy! Oh God it feels so fucking GOOD!" She wailed as she sprayed as well, feeling her own hot juices flecking across her flat little belly.

He could barely even grunt in response as a series of hard explosions blinded him with pain filled bliss. All he could see were grey swirls that melded and then separated, leaving him dizzy and drunk on agony and ecstasy. There weren't different parts of him anymore, just one whole that was consumed with erupting pleasure.

"Oh Daddy, fill me up! Yes Daddy, give me your baby! Oh yeah, give your Baby a baby!" Calvin was barely aware of what he was hearing as she screamed it into his face. Even so, the last bit of him that was able to process it put the words away for analysis and possible understanding later.

Finally, with a spine cracking lunge, he finished emptying himself in his daughter. He stayed arched up away from her, hips driven as far forward as possible and cock planted deep within her. Her orgasm started to slow down again as the world around them started to return.

"Oh Baby. Oh Pumpkin that was just..." There weren't words in any language to describe what that was but Calvin only realized it when he tried to do it anyway.

Their mutual descent from orgasmic height took longer than ever as the spasms within her kept shooting through her in ever more infrequent intervals. Calvin was still hard, not doubt thanks to the Viagra, and oddly still feeling ready for more. Despite that, his body knew better and was telling him it was time to rest. The drugs could make him hard, give him energy, but they couldn't overcome the natural reaction of contentment that went with a climax that should have killed him.

His back suddenly gave way and he collapsed in a heap on top of his little girl. He could hear her struggling to breathe beneath him but he didn't want to move. It just felt too good to have her tiny body pressed into the bed by his bulk.

123456...9