Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie loved the feel of him on top of her. She loved the way his sweaty chest hair clung to her face and the smell of his body odor forced its way up her nose. She loved that smell. It reminded her of all the other times he'd lain on her like this. Each time was a pleasant memory and she knew this time would be even better to remember later.

It didn't bother her that she could barely breathe beneath his weight. She liked the feeling of being restricted, controlled by his very presence. She craved that, wanted him to control every aspect of her life right down to the way she breathed. He had refused to do so, insisting she was too good to be his slave. She'd told him it was alright if he didn't want to do it, but deep down she still craved it just as bad.

Slowly Calvin slid off to the side so he wasn't crushing his daughter anymore. He kissed her cheek and when she turned her head he stabbed his tongue in her mouth. She happily accepted the invasion and once again they rubbed their tongues against each other in a pleasant dance.

Without thinking about it, he began to pluck at her nipples and thrust his hips. It was just a natural thing to do for him. He wasn't satisfied and couldn't stop his body from trying to take more. Unfortunately, Annie was more than satisfied. She was exhausted.

She tried not to but she groaned into her father's mouth anyway. She hoped he would take it as ardor, but when he pulled back from the kiss it was clear in his eyes he knew she couldn't go on.

"I'm sorry Daddy."

"It's alright Baby. How many times has the same thing happened to you?"

"Every night." She answered and they laughed against each other. He began to pull out but she stopped him. "No Daddy, I want to feel you in me until I'm ready again."

"Are you sure it's not too much?"

"Yes Daddy, I'm sure."

"Ok Sugar." He reseated himself and fought off the urge to start pounding away again. "I have to admit Annie; those drugs you got me are amazing. I feel like I haven't even cum once and I've had two of the best orgasms of my life."

"Good Daddy, I'm glad."

"I just wish you had taken some too. Then we could still be going at it."

"I know Daddy," she blushed in embarrassment. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry Honey, I don't mind. It's kinda nice to be the one who wants more this time. You know how powerful it feels to want you so much don't you?"

"Yeah, but I know how frustrating that can be too."

"Well, I have no doubt that you will find a way to ease my frustration."

"I will Daddy?" That little girl voice was back with a vengeance and he felt himself twitch within her.

"Oh yes Baby Girl, you will."

"Good. Because I couldn't live with myself if I didn't." He laughed, overcome with how cute she was. She smiled too but it was clear she was serious.

They lay together in silence for a long time, enjoying each other's bodies pressed together and the feeling of him inside her. She had never taken so long to recover before and it was starting to worry him when she spoke up.

"Ok Daddy, I want you to pull out now."

"Are you sure Pumpkin?"

"Yes Daddy. We've got to start exploring some more soon or we'll never get to the new stuff." Again he couldn't help but laugh at that. She was just beyond adorable and he couldn't resist her in any way.

"Oh that feels good Daddy!" Annie gasped out as he slowly drew himself out of her.

"Daddy!" she yelped when he suddenly slammed back into her with a big grin. Again he pulled out and this time he let his hard cock slip completely out.

"Ok Sugar, what now?"

"Now I'm gonna get another of my Daddy's big loads all over me." She said as her hands found their favorite spot and began to work on him.

"Ooh, I like the sound of that." He couldn't seem to stop smiling as her hands glided over his thoroughly saturated dick. Her cum was an excellent lubricant and let her hands move smoother than ever and she twisted her wrists to rub his dick head.

"I want you to cum all over my perfect little tits Daddy." She said as he shifted a bit to make her effort to reach him less of a strain.

"Alright Princess, how do you want me?"

"Come up here and straddle my chest so I can blow you like a two dollar hooker." The dirty talk was making its return and neither of them could have been happier about it.

"Like this Baby?" He asked as he rest his balls just under her ribs.

"Yes Daddy, just like that." Her hands were in an awkward position but she found it to be novel and exciting all the same as she used her shoulders to churn his butter. "Do you like to use my filthy little slut mouth Daddy?"

"You know I do you nasty cumslut."

"Oh God, I love it when you say shit like that to me." Her hands were working hard on him now but he felt like it would take hours for him to be able to orgasm again.

"I know. That just makes you an even dirtier little whore who needs to wash her mouth out with my cum."

"Oh Daddy, I wish you would punish me for having such a disgusting mouth. I don't think I'll ever be able to stop using it on other boys if you don't." Lightening shot through Calvin as for the first time his daughter referenced having sex with someone else. He wasn't sure what to do.

"You've been blowing other boys?" He was incredulous. All this time she'd been telling him she was his and his alone and she'd been with other men?

"Dad I haven't been with anyone else," Annie suddenly dropped the role play. "But I want you to act like I have been and treat me like a piece of shit for it."

"Why?"

"Because I like it when you control me. Because I want you to be angry enough to hurt me, to be vicious. I know you don't like it but I want you to like it and really indulge in it. I love it when you use me with no regard to my pleasure. I really do." The whole time she kept her hands moving over his glistening wet cock.

"You know how hard it is for me to say this but no Annie, I won't do that."

"Why not Dad?" To her credit, despite the fact that he was telling her no, her hands kept right on working him. She knew he was denying her for a good reason and wouldn't hold it against him.

"Because Honey, your pleasure is more important to me than anything else. If I try to treat you like I don't care it won't work, it would be a lie that I couldn't pull off."

"Ok Dad, I understand." She smiled reassuringly at him and really started to bore down on his cock. "You know I haven't been with anyone but you Daddy."

"I know Sugar." Just like that the role play was back on and they were working to cover her in his semen. He let his hips dance under her ministrations and enjoyed her expertly given handjob.

"You know Baby, I would love to use your little tits."

"Oh God Daddy, I want you to use me so bad."

"Press my dick down on your chest. That's it. Now push your tits together. Ahh yeah, I love that feeling." He said as once again his hips started to thrust, this time with his daughter's breasts pushing in on each side of him.

"I do too Daddy." She smiled at him and licked at his big cock head as it pushed through her tit sandwich. Once again she felt a bit inadequate as her breasts did little more than press against the sides of his thick cock.

'If I had bigger tits Daddy would really enjoy this,' she thought. She'd done this for him before and he was always appreciative but she knew more flesh would have been able to better surround him and that would have felt so much better.

"Oh Baby, that's so good."

"Daddy?"

"Yes Honey?"

"Do you think if I had bigger tits...?"

"No Pumpkin, don't even think it. Your breasts are great and I don't want them to be bigger so stop right there."

"But Daddy!"

"No Sugar, no buts. I love them and I love you. Ok?"

"Yes Daddy." She felt an odd combination of defeat and pride as she felt like she could accept her limitations at least for the moment. Still, she would do anything to make her father's pleasure even better, including getting invasive breast implant surgery. The pain would just be another test of her devotion, and she knew she'd pass.

"Daddy?" Annie asked several minutes later as he drew his dick back and slid slowly between her breasts yet again.

"Yes Baby?'

"Where are the gifts I gave you?"

"Which ones Princess?"

"The vibrators Daddy."

"Um, I think they might have fallen off the bed."

"Oh," she wanted to tell him to grab them but she didn't want to interrupt the fun he was having with her tits.

"Would you like me to get them for you?"

"I'm sorry Daddy, but I think it would be cool if I could put one in you soon." Calvin wasn't too sure about that, but having already denied her more than he ever wanted to he felt compelled to do what she wanted.

"Of course Honey, I don't mind. Just as long as I get to use your tight little body even more once you're done."

"Oh Daddy, you know you own my body. You can use me anytime and in any way. Silly!"

"I don't know how I could have forgotten that!" He said in mock surprise and even comically slapped his forehead. She giggled and then let go of her breasts so he could easily rise up away from her.

"Wow Baby, how am I supposed to get the vibrators if you won't stop sucking my cock?" He asked when she slurped him down against her throat. Rather than answer right away she bobbed on him several times and then pulled off. A thrill went through her at the sight of copious amounts of her spit once again coating and dripping from his huge cock.

"There you go Daddy, no you can get them. But I need to make sure you keep a healthy coat of my nasty spit on that thing so make sure you shove it back in me as soon as you can."

"Don't worry Sugar, I'll just be a second." He said as he slid off the end of the bed and began to look around. It was surprisingly hard to find the two boxes on the carpet in the dark and he was starting to consider going back for a fresh coat when he noticed the edge of one peeking out from beneath the bed.

"How did it get there?" Calvin asked to no on in particular as he stooped to retrieve it.

"Where?" Annie asked as she reached out to stroke her favorite toy.

"Under the bed." He answered over a suppressed groan as she once again began to jerk him with gusto. He reached out and picked up the vibrator and threw it on the bed beside his daughter, who was up on her knees facing him and using both hands to stroke him off. He started to bend over to look under the bed for the other one when she stopped him.

"Wait Daddy, you need a fresh coat." She said in that little girl voice that turned him to mush. Without considering any other option, Calvin straightened and fed his big cock into his daughter's waiting mouth.

This time she took him deep repeatedly, even trying to deep throat him again though she failed. He was starting to worry that he would never get the vibrators as promised when she slid her mouth off of him and replaced it with her hands. She stirred her saliva all over him, from his pubic hair to the underside of his balls, before finally letting him go.

"Hurry Daddy, wouldn't want you to run dry."

"That would be truly tragic Honey." He said with a grin and went back to looking for the box. He dropped to his knees and pulled up the bed spread to look under the bed and immediately saw what he was looking for.

"Got it Baby," he said as he straightened up.

"Hurry Daddy, you're getting dry!" She urged. He tossed the box on the bed by the first one and sighed as she sucked him deep again.

"Oh Darling, you have got to have the best mouth ever." He was in heaven, as if he hadn't been for hours already, as she used her tongue expertly on him and sucked at just the right pressure. He started to saw into her mouth, forgetting all about the stupid vibrators.

"God Daddy, you just can't get enough can you?" She stroked him hard with both hands after pulling back, leaving a bib of clear saliva down her chin and across her chest.

"Never Pumpkin!" he answered even as she proved her own insatiability by sucking him deep yet again. He thought about pushing in to try to take her throat but she hadn't tried again after the last failure so he didn't go for it.

"Daddy?" she pulled back again and stroked him like crazy.

"Yes Baby?"

"Did you see where the lube went?"

"No Honey I didn't."

"Oh," she paused and he waited for her to ask him to find it. "Well maybe we can use it after you cum all over me."

"No Sugar, I'll find it." He laughed as she pouted up at him as if he'd just taken away her favorite toy. In fact, he hadn't taken it away yet but he was about to.

"Wait Daddy. Let me make sure you don't go dry like before." She plunged her face down his dick and he wondered when exactly he had gone dry before.

'Just another one of her games I guess,' he thought.

This time it seemed like she'd never let up as she sucked him so hard he would have surely orgasmed if he hadn't done so twice already. Even so it was really starting to affect him and he still needed to find the lube.

"Honey..." he started but stopped when she moaned around him. He figured that was her way of saying 'just a minute' so he relaxed and let her go to it. It was several more minutes before Annie finally slurped her way up his cock and let it fall from her lips.

"Ok Daddy, go!" She sounded like she was announcing the start of a race and he darted away from her to search the rest of the room. He found the two tubes of lubricant lying together under the night stand.

"Christ, how did they get there?"

"I don't know Daddy but I think you're starting to dry out again." He chuckled and tossed the tubes on the bed. He quickly followed them onto the bed and as soon as he was close enough Annie started to stroke him again.

"Kiss me Annie." He said, his tone brooking no argument and enforced by his use of her actual name. She looked longingly at the log in her hand before pressing her lips to his and letting him rub his tongue through her mouth.

They kissed deep, passion overflowing between them as Annie felt herself suddenly get very wet again. She was ready, finally, but she had other things in mind. She jerked his cock as fast as she could while fighting him tongue to tongue. Soon enough it became too much and he had to pull back.

"Slow down Baby, you're gonna make me cum too soon."

"Silly Daddy! If you cum the wrong way we'll just get you to cum again the right way."

"Maybe I'd rather just do exactly what my little Slut wants me to do every time." He retorted and she threw herself on his cock.

'I'm Daddy's little Slut! Finally, I've earned the best title ever.' She thought as she forced his dick hard against the back of her throat. She wanted so bad to deep throat him again and show her appreciation but even with him pushing against her it just wouldn't happen.

"Ok Sugar. Ok. You wanted me to cum on your tits didn't you?" She refused to pull off in order to answer him so he took hold of her head and drew his hips back. She sucked hard the whole way, determined to keep him in her as long as possible.

"I'm sorry Daddy, I just love to suck your Monster."

"Oh, my Monster huh?"

"Yes Daddy."

"So he's scary is he?"

"Yes Daddy, but he's like the Monsters on Monsters Inc. He's big and strong and scary but really nice to little girls." She sounded like just the target audience for that film as she explained herself.

"Is he now?" He chuckled out and she pouted beautifully at him, thrusting her little breasts out at him and folding her hands in her lap.

"Yes Daddy, and I love him."

"I know you do Pumpkin, but sometimes I think you love him too much."

"I don't think I do Daddy."

"Oh no?"

"Uh uh. I think I love him just the right amount." She seized the opportunity to once again display just how much she loved him by slurping him back to her throat once again.

"Oh, you know how nice that feels Honey but we have to change it up if you want me to paint your pretty little tits white with Daddy's seed." She greedily kept her mouth over his cock for several long seconds before drawing off again, smearing the head all over her face to acquire a new spit mask.

"I know Daddy, but it's just so hard not to suck you as much as I can."

"It's alright Baby, I understand. Why don't you lie down so I can straddle you again?" She looked to ponder her response for a moment before smiling at him.

"Ok Daddy, but can you give me your egg first?"

"Um, which one is mine Sugar?"

"The smaller one Daddy," Annie replied as she grabbed a tube of lubricant from the bed right next to the two vibrators.

Calvin frowned as he watched his daughter pick up the tube mere inches from the thing she wanted him to hand her. Before he could point out that she could just grab it herself she was laying back and opening the tube.

"What are you doing Honey?" He asked as he picked up one of the boxes and looked in it. It was the wrong one so he put it down and got the other one.

"Well Daddy, you like to fuck my pussy right?"

"More than anything Pumpkin."

"And you like the fact that my tight little cunt is always wet for you right?" She was holding the open tube over her chest as she asked this. He was fairly certain he knew what she was up to but he humored her.

"Very much Baby."

"Then don't you think," she started squeezing the slippery jelly all over her breasts. "That fucking my tits will feel even better if they're wet?"

"I think you're too smart for me little girl." He couldn't keep the awe filled tone from his voice as he watched her spread the lube around her chest. Every time he thought she had reached the very pinnacle of sexiness, she found some new way to top herself. It was a truly awesome sight.

"You inspire me Daddy," Annie said in a voice husky with arousal. The little girl tone was nearly gone but he didn't mind. Sometimes, being reminded of how mature she really was could be a good thing.

He held the little vibrator in its box, dumbstruck as he watched his tiny daughter smear the glistening jelly all over her breasts. She painted herself evenly with it and then started to pull at the crinkled nipples and sigh with pleasure. Dropping the box beside her, he straddled her just under the ribs the way he had before and let his fingers join hers on her breasts.

"Oh Daddy, that feel sooo good," she whined, the little girl affect returning in full force. His cock jumped above her and she left her breasts to him to reach up and spread the copious jelly all along his impressive shaft.

"Oh Baby!" he gasped out at the feel of her slick hands. She quickly finished coating his dick with the lube and started stroking him from balls to head, twisting her wrists back and forth the whole way.

Calvin pulled hard at her tight little nipples, feeling the slick jelly interfering with his grip and preventing him from doing much more than teasing her. He extended his fingers wider to pull at her entire areola and she gasped in appreciation.

"You like your Daddy's big hands on your perfect little tits Darling?"

"Yes Daddy." Her voice was breathy but still girlish and her grinned at her. Her grip tightened on him and she started to jerk him fast.

"You like your little girl yanking on your dick Daddy?" she shot back.

"You know I always have Sugar."

They worked each other into a frenzy as they pulled hard through the lubricant. Calvin could feel his orgasm slowly rising and Annie was starting to feel the need in her pussy burn. It was another delicious torture that she couldn't seem to get enough of.

"Oh Daddy, push my tits together." She whispered as she pulled his massive instrument down onto her sternum. "Yes, just like that Daddy."

"Damn Baby, you were right this is incredible." He started to really thrust into her as the lube made it easy going no mater how hard he crushed her breasts together. In a fit of imagination he pinched her nipples with his now very slick thumbs and forefingers.

1...34567...9