Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus Daddy!" She didn't sound like a little girl at all that time.

"You like that Annie?"

"Fuck yeah Dad!" They had spontaneously dropped their usual role play but it just all the sexier for it.

He started to try to roll her nipples with his fingers but the lube made it all but impossible. Every time he twisted it, the hard nub would slip from his grasp and snap back to its normal formation. He was about to give up when Annie's groan told him he was doing fine as far as she was concerned.

"Shit Baby, I'm gonna cum soon." He said through a tight jaw. This was the closest to fucking a pussy a sensation could ever come without him actually being inside of her.

"Not yet Daddy, we have to use the vibrator." She hissed at him, though she made no move to slow their blissful actions.

"Goddamn Honey, I don't know if I can hold it."

"You can Daddy, I have faith in you." He was blown away to hear that from her. The tables had once again been turned and it was his turn to struggle to hold back.

"Don't stop fucking my tits Daddy. Not yet. Please!" He had been about to pull away but her request kept him going despite his better judgment.

"We have to stop Baby Girl." He hoped the inclusion of her favorite pet name would convince her to show mercy. She grinned at him and licked the head of his cock as it poked from between her twin pillows of flesh.

"Just a little more Daddy. Please!"

"Oh..." He couldn't speak as he was beleaguered by the intense pleasure and urge to climax. He was in mid thrust when she suddenly pulled hard on his wrists to make him release her breasts. His iron bar of a cock snapped up against his belly and he was left gasping for air.

"Good Daddy!" She said like the most adorable little tyke ever. He was shaking with the need for release and so close he half expected to see semen dribble from him.

"Daddy?"

"Oh, yes Honey?" He was still barely able to think straight and his breath was heavy.

"Can you come up high on your knees for your nasty little Slut?"

"Of course Baby," he complied and raised himself off of her little body thinking he had been crushing her. Her hands once again took possession of him but there had been enough of a break that he could handle it.

"Daddy?" she pouted up at him.

"Yes Darling?"

"Can you scoot forward to my armpits?"

"Of course Pumpkin." Once again he did as she asked and moved forward until his knees were pressed up against her armpits. This made her arms jut out to the sides and her grip on him got difficult to maintain and awkward.

"Daddy, can you fuck my nasty little hooker face?"

"You know it my little Slut." She took her hands away from his straining hard on and opened her mouth in anticipation. Using both hands, Calvin bent his cock to point straight down and pushed into her mouth.

"Oh, it so good to be home," he moaned as if this was a long anticipated return and she hadn't been sucking him all night long. Annie hummed happily in agreement around him as he sawed back and forth.

She sucked him hard as he kept a steady rhythm, trying not to overdo it and cum in her mouth. She wiggled beneath him and he watched mystified as she drew first one and then the other arm under his legs so he was straddling her head. He pressed his knees together on the sides of her head and swiveled his hips to push just a bit deeper into her mouth.

The sight of his little girl lying beneath him with her head trapped between his knees and her mouth stuffed with his Monster was powerfully erotic. Once again he felt the weight of an impending orgasm and wondered what she would do to surprise him this time.

He didn't have to wait long. He was indeed surprised when her hands gripped his thighs from the back and urged him to back off. Not sure what exactly she wanted, Calvin simply raised up high on his knees and felt his dick smack his belly again when she released it.

"Daddy, the vibrator." She hissed and he had to look around frantically to find it. It had slid away from them from their movement on the bed but was still in reach. He stretched back and twisted to the left to get his hand on it.

"Here you go Baby," he said as he held the box out to her.

"Take it out of the box Daddy. Hurry!" He pulled open the box and tore the little egg from where it sat within. The wire and controller followed and bounced on her glistening chest. As he did this, Annie was pawing around blindly for the opened tube of lubricant.

"What now Sugar?"

"Turn around and straddle my head again Daddy." She said, still feeling around for the tube.

"Like this?" He wheeled around so he was facing her feet and put his knees to either side of her head.

"Yes Daddy," she found the lube and squeezed as much as she could onto her hands. Annie stared up between her father's legs, enjoying a view she'd never had before. She could smell his heavy balls and the scent of his ass was strong and earthy. She loved it.

"Spread your knees a little bit and lower your ass on my face Daddy." She ordered. He didn't hesitate and she watched in fascination as a part of her father's anatomy that she wasn't familiar with approached her face.

Before he got too low Annie spread the cool lube on his puckered asshole and then grabbed the egg he had dropped on her chest and made sure it was well lubed as well. She kept one hand over the egg on her chest and the other between his legs to push a finger inside him.

"Yaow," he yelped out at the feel of her tiny digit inside him.

"Does it hurt Daddy?"

"No Baby Girl, it's just a little strange that's all." She was comforted to hear that but still concerned.

"Please Daddy; if it hurts tell me to stop."

"I will Honey." He groaned as she started to push deeper and then pull back to go in again. She slowly picked up the pace, marveling at the feel of his tight sphincter gripping her finger as it slid through it. The lubricant helped make it easy and soon she was certain he could take another finger.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby?"

"Do you like it when your little Slut fingers your asshole?"

"Yes Darling."

"Daddy?"

"Yes Sugar?"

"Does it feel good?"

"Yes Pumpkin, it does." He wasn't certain it was something he would seek out again in the future but for the moment he had no complaints.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby?"

"Do you think it would hurt too much if I put another finger in you?" The pout in her voice combined with the eroticism of the request made his dick jump.

"No Sugar, I think it would probably feel really good."

"Ok Daddy. Get ready, here it comes." She twined her middle finger around her index finger and held them tight together as she pushed against his asshole, hoping to minimize the discomfort.

"Wow Baby, that feels good!" He surprised himself with that, speaking without even realizing it until he heard it himself.

"Really Daddy?"

"Really Honey." Once again she started to saw into him, anxious to increase his pleasure as much as possible.

"Do you like it when your nasty cum guzzling, dick sucking, ass licking daughter fingers your dirty ass Daddy?"

"Very much Princess."

'Ass licking?' he wondered to himself. The mystery didn't last as she suddenly withdrew her fingers and craned her neck to do just that to him. "Oh my God Baby Girl, that's great!"

"I hope you like it Daddy because your ass tastes really good and I'm gonna keep licking it for a long time." His hips jumped when her hot tongue once again found his shithole. He nearly shot off when her slick little hand wrapped around his throbbing dick and started to jerk him yet again.

"Goddamn Baby, you are one nasty fucking ass licking whore." Annie's pussy spasmed at her father's words and her heart swelled with pride. She could never get enough of being dirty for her father.

Father and daughter stayed like that for a while, he fighting off a rapidly rising climax and she reveling in her own depravity. She could tell he was once again approaching orgasm and she planned on backing him off at least once more to ensure she got a huge load on her face and tits.

"Ok Daddy, I'm gonna finger you again." She warned before pushing the same two fingers inside him after sucking briefly on them. To her dismay it took more effort this time as she had licked away nearly all of the lube.

"I think you may need to use a bit more lubricant Baby."

"I'm sorry Daddy, does it hurt?"

"No Darling."

"Ok Daddy, hold on a sec." She found the nearly empty tube where she'd dropped it beside her and forced what was left out on her hand. He rose up as she pulled her arm under him and smeared the jelly on his asshole again. Once he was good and coated she plunged her fingers in with almost no resistance.

"Oh yeah Pumpkin, that's very nice." She sawed hard into him and he grunted.

"Just very nice Daddy?"

"Very, very nice Sugar." She stroked him with her other hand as hard as she could and worked the fingers in his ass just as hard. She wanted him as close to exploding as possible before she brought him back from it.

"Oh Baby, Daddy's gonna cum." Calvin warned as his hips started to shake on their own.

"Not yet Daddy."

"I'm so close Honey!"

"I know Daddy. Just a little longer." She gave it her all, trying her hardest to make him climax right now while he fought it off.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Pumpkin..." he started but suddenly she released him and pulled her fingers back from his ass. He was left with semen oozing out the tip of his dick but he hadn't orgasmed. His breath was deep and hard as he swiveled to look back at her. She was sucking on the fingers that had just been in his ass.

"Mmm, yummy. Your ass tastes good Daddy." She teased as her tongue lolled out over her fingers to clean it further. It wasn't exactly true; she didn't like the taste of his shit. What she did like was how unbelievably dirty it was to be eating it.

"Jesus Annie, that's some seriously twisted shit!"

"I know Daddy. I love to be your twisted little incestuous whore!"

"And you are my nasty cumslut of a daughter. God Annie, you're a shit eating fucktoy!" She moaned at that, enjoying her newest title.

"Shit Eating Fucktoy! I love the beautiful names you come up with for me Daddy!"

"I know you do you sick little Daddy sucker."

"Mmm," she let out around her fingers before pulling them from her mouth again. "I'm a Daddy sucker and a Daddy fucker and a Daddy licker too!"

"You're all those things and more and I love you even more for it."

"Oh Daddy! I love you so much."

"I know Baby. I love you so much it hurts."

"Aw, Daddy I don't like it when you're in pain."

"I know Honey."

"Do you think cumming all over me will make you feel better?" She asked with such an innocent tone he nearly stuffed his cock in her mouth without warning.

"I think so Sugar, but you know what would make me feel even better?"

"What Daddy? Tell me!"

"Making you cum all over me!" He said and reached down to stroke her tiny clit. He found it easily, like every time.

"Oh Daddy, I can't cum yet!"

"Why not Pumpkin?"

"Because you haven't given me my big load yet, that's why Daddy." He laughed and used two fingers to keep constant pressure on the tiny dot.

"I didn't realize you needed me to cum so you could." He said playfully.

"Well I do Daddy, so hurry up and paint me with your yummy spunk so I can cum too."

"Well since you put it like that, I guess it's my fatherly duty to cum all over you isn't it Baby?"

"Yes it is Daddy." She emphasized her point by reaching up and stuffing his prick in her hot mouth. He groaned and immediately began working his hips to fuck her face.

For longer than she should have allowed, Annie slurped loudly on her obsession and only when he started to really shake did she have the presence of mind to back off. She had to pull his cock up toward his belly to force it from her mouth as he wasn't ready to stop just yet. Once again the sound of his hardness smacking wetly against his belly echoed through the room.

"Not yet Daddy." She lightly scolded him and then felt a deep tremor run through her as he applied just a bit more pressure to her sensitive little spot. She hoped he wouldn't start to finger her hole because if he did she would climax for sure.

"We need to get this vibrator in your ass now Daddy. Do you think you're ready for it?"

"I think so Honey. Why don't you use your fingers a bit more and then give it a try?"

"Ok Daddy."

She did exactly as he asked, reaching up to push her tightly held fingers into him again. This time they entered smoothly and she was soon stroking nicely in and out. She closed her other slimy hand around as much of his cock as she could hold and stroked him again.

"Oh Pumpkin you're such a filthy fucking slut. I fucking love it!"

"I'm glad Daddy. I want to be the dirtiest slut ever for you." To ensure he knew she was serious she sped her hands up until the strain set her shoulders and forearms burning. She panted with exertion and fought through her body's demand that she at least slow down. He wasn't quite on edge yet so she couldn't stop.

"Baby, curl your fingers in Daddy's ass." He ordered and she did what he said right away. She brought her fingers back toward her palm like she was scratching him, just like Daddy always did when he touched her G-spot.

"Right there Honey. Press a bit harder. Ohh, that's it." She knew what he was guiding her to and she loved that she'd found the most sensitive spot in his ass. She swirled her fingers on it and then began to walk them back and forth across it. It felt like a hard bump, like pure muscle straining to hold steady.

"Shit Pumpkin. Oh Baby I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet Daddy, hold on." Calvin's eyes bugged from his head and his fingers fell away from her pussy as he used all of his focus to hold in his orgasm yet again. She had never put him through such torment before and he was ready for it to be over.

"Just a little longer Daddy."

"Fuck Annie I can't fucking do this any more!" He yelled down at her, unable to contain his frantic need for release any longer. Once again she left him hanging, even more sperm dribbling down his cock as the first surge of orgasm died when she pulled off of him.

"I'm sorry Daddy, but we didn't get the vibrator in you yet." She looked shaken by the way he'd yelled at her and he felt guilty.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you Annie but this is really going too far."

"Really Dad?"

"Uh, yeah."

"Ok, well then we'll take a break so you can recover and start again."

"Annie I need to cum like you wouldn't believe."

"I know Dad and I promise you will the next time I start to work on you. Ok?"

"Alright Baby. You know I can't deny you anything." He flopped down next to her and panted into the bed spread as she watched him.

He was so beautiful! She knew most men would hate to be called beautiful but that was what he was, at least to her. He had the same black hair as she did, though it was salted with sparse flecks of grey. His naturally big frame carried the body of an active man, with hard muscles only slightly obscured by a bit of fat from age. He was fifty years old today, but he looked so delicious to her.

"You're beautiful Dad," she said as she stared at him. She hadn't affected the little girl voice because she wanted him to know how very seriously she meant it.

"I think the term is handsome Honey."

"No, you're handsome too but you are beautiful as well Dad."

"I don't know what you mean Annie."

"I mean if there was one thing I would want to remember being able to see if I went blind it would be you. Not some crappy sunset or ocean view. You Dad. Only you." She felt tears well up unexpectedly in her eyes and she fought them down. Tonight was supposed to be an exercise in depravity not a heart to heart. Of course when it came to her Dad, they were one and the same.

"Oh Baby Girl, that's just such..." he stumbled through the words as the tears she'd fought back surged out of her eyes and down her cheeks.

"You're the only thing I ever care to see again too Annie." He whispered as he wiped the tears from her cheeks, one after the other.

"It shouldn't be possible to love someone as much as I love you Daddy."

"I know Sugar. It hurts doesn't it?"

"So bad Daddy."

"I wish I could make it so it didn't hurt my love." Her heart leapt into her throat as he said that to her for only the second time in her life. She suddenly realized why it was so special; it had been his pet name for her mother.

"You just did Daddy!" She was crying in earnest now and he shifted on the bed so they could kiss. Annie melted into her father and tasted her own tears and was surprised when his mingled in their mouths as well.

They held that kiss for longer than any other, just enjoying the deep intimacy of having revealed themselves absolutely to each other. Neither tried to further stimulate the other, content to share a love that was pure for the first time since they'd become lovers. Slowly they parted, breathless and ready for more once again.

"Oh Daddy, I need to be your little Slut!"

"I know Baby Girl, you are my little Slut."

Without being prompted he resumed his position over her, giving her easy access to his still slick asshole. She reached up and stuffed her fingers in him again; easily resuming a rhythm as her other hand took a hold on his stiffness.

"Let me know when you're starting to feel it Daddy."

"I will Pumpkin." He relaxed and let his fingers play over her sex as she brought him slowly to a boil. He grunted when he felt that weight return but waited for a bit before telling her.

"Alright Sugar, I'm almost there." She knew he had waited, she could feel it. It made her proud that her Daddy loved her enough to push himself like that just to please her. She stroked him a little longer and then let her fingers slide out.

"Ok Daddy, I'm gonna put the vibrator in my mouth and push it into you with my tongue. It's already nice and lubed, see?" She held it up so he could see the glistening lube on it.

"I see Baby."

"When I tell you to, I want you to sit on my face so I don't have to strain my neck too much to get it in you."

"Alright Honey." She was stuffing the little egg between her teeth as he made his reply. She made sure she had a good grip on it and then grunted for him to sit down.

Calvin barely recognized her voice as the signal to lower himself on her but after a moment's hesitation he started to slowly sit back. He felt her nose press up against his crack and then the odd shape of the vibrator on his asshole. She wiggled beneath him, nuzzling her nose against his tail bone and the vibrator in his asshole.

"Oh Baby Girl," he groaned out as she used her tongue to push the little egg into him. After her two fingers it actually felt small and he accepted it easily, feeling as it slipped all the way in and his asshole closed on the wire.

Her hand had been on his cock the whole time and now it started to stroke again as she let her tongue rim around his asshole. He stayed down on her for a few moments enjoying her tongue before slowly raising up.

"No Daddy, I want to keep licking you."

"Alright Pumpkin." He lowered himself back down and felt the strain in his thighs. He wouldn't be able to keep this position for very long. Still, it was worth the trouble to feel her tongue lashing out all over his sphincter.

"Sit on my face Daddy, don't hold yourself up." He shifted but hesitated to do as she requested. "It's alright Daddy, I like when you put your weight on me."

After another moment of hesitation, Calvin let himself relax down onto her face. He kept a bit of strain in his legs so he could rise up quickly if necessary. He was surprised when she moaned loudly into him and attacked his ass and cock with an absolute fury.

She two fisted his cock and pulled as hard as she could, desperate to get him off. Her tongue pushed up along beside the wire and then swirled away only to do it again. Over and over she bathed his asshole with her spit, suffused in the sheer nastiness of the act. She loved to demean herself with her Daddy because she knew he only loved her more for it. It wasn't demeaning at all, it was empowering.

1...456789