Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The remote Daddy," she forced out around his ass.

"What's that Sugar?"

"Use the remote Daddy."

"Oh, ok Baby." He groped around for the remote, trying to blindly grab it but unable to find it.

"Follow the cord Daddy." Annie suggested before once again rimming him. It took a moment to sink in and then he rose up enough to reach around to touch the cord where it entered him. He followed the wire where it fell past her cheek and down onto the bed. When he found the remote he sat back down on his daughter's face.

For a moment he held the remote by his side, looking at it trying to figure out what to do. It was simple, on/off and various numbers that had to be speeds. He pressed the on/off button and hit the two button. Immediately the egg started to vibrate inside him and his dick lurch and the intensity of it. Even set so low it had him surging toward orgasm right away.

"Holy shit Baby, this feel great!"

"I knew it would Daddy," she insisted against his ass. He squirmed over her as he tried to deal with the powerful sensations.

"Of course you did Honey, you're a fucking sex goddess!" He ground his ass down on her and all she could do was groan.

"Turn it up Daddy!" She said when he let up enough for her to speak. With shaky hands he raised the control up to look at it and hit the six button.

"Ohh, Fuck!" The need for release swelled impossibly large within him. His balls felt heavier than ever and ready to clutch hard as hell as they emptied.

"Hold it back Daddy!" Annie called desperately from beneath him. She wanted to feel him erupt in her mouth again and she couldn't do that from under his ass.

"Honey you promised!"

"I know Daddy. I just wanna finish you with my mouth." He didn't hesitate when he pulled up off her and angled his hips back. She sucked him deep as soon as he was within reach and he fucked her face hard.

Annie pawed at her father's legs as she tried to find a way to tell him to turn the egg up as high as it could go. She was about to give up when she felt the remote plop on her left breast. She grabbed at it so fast her nails dug skin out from the underside of her breast but she didn't care. Unable to see what she was doing, Annie felt for the numbers and guessed at what she hoped was the highest one.

The sound of the vibrator died and Calvin groaned in remorse at its sudden loss. He was so close he could taste it. Frantic, Annie reversed her logic and hit the on button before finding what should have been the highest setting and pressing down on it. The high pitched sound gave away her success and her father tensed above her.

'Do it,' she thought. 'Blast me. Paint me with your hot cum. Do it Daddy!'

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Calvin screamed as the long delayed climax detonated within him. Again his first shot was huge and set his mind spinning with pure bliss. He quickly filled her mouth with his spunk and she pulled away, using her hands to aim him at her face.

"Yes Daddy! Cum all over me, I fucking love it! I'm your little cum dumpster! Fuck yeah!" She yelled around her mouthful of sweet semen as hot loads of cum flowed over her face to leave her painted white like a mime.

All Calvin could do was shudder and scream incoherently as his orgasm seemed to go on forever. He was vaguely aware of his daughter directing his streams of sperm over her body, pulling his cock this way and that to cover herself as best she could, but he was unable to comprehend what was happening. All he knew was agonizing pleasure that burned him to his soul.

The last of his semen squirted from him to land on her left nipple and his hips convulsed yet again in a powerful aftershock before he slumped down and sat on his daughter's face. He knew he should get off of her but he was too tired to do it so he just panted and waited for his cock to go down. He stared in wide eyed disbelief as the damn thing remained hard as ever in her little hands.

Annie was beside herself with lust. Never had she been so saturated with the carnal need for her father. She couldn't get enough and she dug into his ass with everything she had. As soon as he got off her she intended to ride him to glory hard and fast.

The feel of his own sperm on his ass combined with the soft mewling of Annie beneath him gave him the motivation to slump over to his right and off her face. The loud buzzing of the vibrator announced that it was still going at max speed but he could hardly feel it.

To his surprise, Annie followed his fall over and pressed her tongue hard against his ass. The tingling deep in him was rapidly increasing but he didn't want to go into another session so fast. His little girl had other ideas though.

"Oh Daddy, I need to cum so bad! Fuck my little pussy and cum in me again! Please!" Christ, even with all the chemicals racing through him he was tired. Still, the whole reason he took the pills was so he could keep up with her.

"Oh Baby, let Daddy catch his breath for a second." The need to feel him in her was overwhelming and she found she couldn't back off.

"Alright Daddy," she said before gulping him down yet again. He roared as his super sensitive cock was once again in her hot messy mouth. It was too much, the vibrator and her mouth were combining to drive him insane.

"Stop Annie! I need to recover!" He shouted as his hands found her head and pulled her off him.

"Daddy, just this once I want you to put my needs first. I never want you to do it again but right now I NEED you to cum in me!" She was wild-eyed and fevered with desire. If ever she looked like a slut it was then, face covered almost completely with his semen and panting for more. Her little breasts were more sparsely coated, with a spider web of white goo splattered across them as they heaved.

He was torn. She had never asked him to put her first, though he always did his best to do so anyway. But still, she was asking him to ignore his jangled over sensitive nerves and fuck her through the immensely overwhelming sensations.

"Baby..."

"Please Daddy! Please!" She wasn't pouting at him or teasing him in any way, she was just honestly in need. He broke.

"Ok Annie." Her heart beat wildly in her chest as her father gave in. She needed him inside her worse than ever after watching the pleasure she'd been able to give him. Deep down she wanted more than anything to give him that bliss again.

"Lie back Daddy, I want to ride you."

"Ok Honey." He relaxed back and watched as his tiny daughter threw her legs over his waist and took him in her familiar grip. She looked so hungry, so in need.

"I love you Daddy!" She grunted out as she slammed her hips down and took him deep within her. He wanted to answer her but he couldn't speak as sharp pleasure cut through him and left him paralyzed in agony.

"I love fucking my Daddy!" Annie screamed as she rode him hard, head thrown back, little breasts jutting out as she bounced with everything she had. She reached back and placed her hands on her ankles and coiled her body to crash down on him harder than he thought was possible. He was as deep in her as ever, but somehow it seemed like she wanted more.

"Goddamn Baby Girl!" He gasped out between heavy pulls of air as he watched her spectacular performance. She had never looked more like a sex goddess than right then. The pose was perfect, the motion of her jack-hammering onto him a blur that made it that much more powerful.

"Fuck me Daddy! Grab my fucking hips and fuck me hard!"

"Fuck yeah!" He forgot all about the fact that this was more pain than pleasure as his hands found purchase on her slim sweat slicked hips. His ass tightened and his legs pushed against the bed to meet her wild thrashing thrusts and try to get ever deeper.

"Arrgh, fuck me hard Daddy!" She growled through a tight and painful throat.

Annie was out of her mind with delight. Her lust had exploded in her and it was all she could do to keep up with it. Every hard slam felt like a punch in the gut as his big cock head met her cervix. It was like the best fucking and a horrible beating all at once. Nausea spread threw her and threatened to force her to spill her dinner on him. She held it back as best she could and drove herself ever harder against him, knowing full well that it would only make the urge to vomit worse.

She'd experienced this before. In fact she tried to experience it every night. She loved the pain, the discomfort of being so close to being sick. Never had she actually vomited though, and she was proud of herself for that. The challenge of taking everything her Daddy could throw at her was at least as exciting as feeling him inside her.

"Oh fuck Daddy! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna fucking cum!" She fell silent and felt the deep tremor in her pussy that told her she was mere moments away from release. She was charged up and ready to loose her mind to absolute pleasure.

"Not yet Baby Girl." She barely heard her father say that but she couldn't pretend she hadn't. Just knowing he wanted her to wait was enough to give her reason to fight it off.

"I can't stop it Daddy!" She met his eyes as she yelled down at him. He nodded and his firm grip on her hips tightened painfully as he held her down against him. An eerie sort of calm enveloped them as they stared each other in the eye. She was a hair's breadth away from falling into the abyss but she managed to remain there, teetering dangerously.

"Not yet Honey. You can do it. Hold it back." His voice was soft and warm and pure love as he encouraged her. She never thought to wonder why he wanted her to wait. She just did her best to do as he said.

"That's it Pumpkin. That's it. Just a little longer." Her pussy clenched around his fat invader and she thought for sure she would loose it. It felt so good! Oh how she longed for that release.

"Good girl. Almost there, just a little bit more." She could feel the sweat sliding down her back, leaving a trial of itchy cool wetness in its wake. She wanted to scratch at it but she was paralyzed with the need to obey her father. His eyes were deep grey pools of love that radiated the strength she needed to please him.

"Yes Baby. Yes. That's it, just another few seconds."

Annie had no idea what he was waiting for but she held perfectly still and waited with him. Her orgasm had receded to the point that she might have been able to go for another few minutes but it didn't seem like that was what he was after. Despite the mystery, she knew all she had to do was what he asked of her and he would take care of her. She trusted him absolutely.

"Oh my love, you're so perfect." Calvin whispered to his daughter as he finally felt the crazy urgency leave her. He knew he'd be able to resurrect it easily enough but he wanted her calm so they could really connect.

"Daddy..." she couldn't think of some way to respond to that so she fell silent. He twitched inside her and she smiled at him, happy to feel him within her again. Suddenly he was lifting her and she moved with him, her heart pounding with anticipation of more hard fucking.

"Slow Sugar, go slow."

"Yes Daddy." She rose up until only the very tip of him was in her, leaving her feeling empty and lost. She hated that feeling and immediately started to take him back in her.

"Slow Honey, keep it slow."

"Oh Daddy, it's hard." She whined in her best little girl voice. Again he twitched as he slid deep into her.

"I know Baby, I know." He used his grip on her hips to keep her movements slow and deliberate.

It was excruciating for her. She was torn. On the one hand she wanted desperately to feel him slamming her again but on the other this was so incredibly sexy she wasn't sure if it would be better to go fast. This way she could feel every little bump along the way as she slid down his pole, and then map them out further as she rose back up. Her pussy vibrated with pleasure and she couldn't figure out just what she wanted.

"Squeeze me Pumpkin."

"Like this Daddy?" She asked as she pretended like she was trying not to pee and squeezed those muscles. Another hard twitch gave her the answer she was looking for before he could speak.

"Just like that Baby Girl."

"Oh God Daddy, I think I'm gonna cum soon." Her voice was filled with awe as she realized the power of this slow technique. Their passion had always dictated a faster pace, a desperate lunging against each other to get off. This way it was more of a team effort, like they weren't trying to get themselves to orgasm but rather they were trying to make the other climax.

"Not just yet Darling."

"I know Daddy. I'll make it." The unspoken goal was a mutual orgasm and she knew without a doubt that she'd be able to last for him. The slower pace made it possible to feel the incredible build up and keep it from crescendoing too fast. She felt like she could go for hours wavering on the edge and not give in until she felt him spray her womb.

They continued like that for a long while, her riding him slowly and squeezing tight at the top and bottom of each thrust. Her whole body was soon completely consumed with a tense burgeoning pleasure that promised to rip her apart when it finally peaked.


"Just a little more Honey," Calvin encouraged her as he felt his balls pulling tight against him. The way she was tightening around him rhythmically was really starting to get to him and he looked forward to dumping another big load in his little girl.

"Daddy?"

"Yes Pumpkin?"

"Are you about to cum in my tight little pussy?"

"Yes Sugar, I am."

"Daddy?"

"Oh... yes Honey?" He barely managed to get that out. He was tense now, holding back just so he could listen and answer what his Baby asked of him.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course my love." If she'd doubted that she could be honest with him before that evaporated as he used her new favorite pet name.

"Daddy, I want you to cum deep inside me. I want you to fill my womb with your hot sperm and give me your baby."

"Oh Sugar..."

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby Girl?"

"I stopped taking my pill two weeks ago."

"Oh no!" He couldn't stop it. Somewhere deep within him, despite knowing it was dangerous and wrong, he thrilled to the idea of getting his little girl pregnant. When he heard her confess to wanting the same thing, to acting to make it happen, it was all he could do to keep his head on straight.

"I feel it Daddy! I feel your sperm filling me up!" She might have felt it but he didn't. He was in a whole different universe, one that was pure emotional pleasure. Only she existed to him there and he was truly content to be alone with her. They fell into each other and she barely noticed when her much longed for release was attained.

Together they swam in absolute gratification, their bodies making an unholy mess as their spirits flowed over, around, and through each other. She didn't notice when her abdomen cramped from spasming too hard, or when she let go with more of her cum than ever before. He was too happy to realize that his balls were completely emptying themselves, leaving him embedded in her with rivers of semen flowing back out over him. All they were aware of was each other and the soul searing love that bound them.

Somehow they woke entangled together, her on top of him with her face in his chest hair and his cock limp and stuck to his thigh, the vibrator somehow having found its way from his body. Neither remembered passing out, but they both woke up at the same time. He held her tight to him, remembering being so close it was like he was a part of her and wishing he could go back to that. His hands drew swirls across the smooth skin of her back and she returned his touch by leaning back and feeling his chest.

"I love you Annie."

"I love you Dad."

For a while they were content to lie together and enjoy the feel of each other. He brushed her hair back from her eyes when she looked up at him, feeling the dried semen on her face but not the least bit bothered by it. She nibbled lightly at his nipples, feeling them harden in her mouth and pulling back to feel his wiry hair slide through her lips. He pulled her up his body and kissed her deep.

They kissed and touched and kissed some more. Despite the fact that they'd fucked each other out, they both felt a rising ardor between them. A shot of adrenaline fueled excitement made Annie's pussy quiver and gush wetness in preparation for another session of intense sex. Her father remained soft but she wasn't worried about that.

"I want more Daddy."

"I know Baby."

"Daddy?" She asked in her seductive little girl voice as her hand closed around his soft penis. It was surprisingly cold to the touch and she immediately set about trying to warm it up.

"Yes Sugar?"

"Does it make you happy to know that I'm gonna have your baby?"

"Yes Baby it does." He answered honestly.

"Do you feel guilty?" She dropped the little girl act, though her hand remained busy on his dick.

"Annie..."

"Because I hope you don't but I understand if you do."

"I do Annie. I wish I didn't, but I do." She pressed her face into his chest again and kept her hand moving on his cock as she took in his answer.

"Have you always felt guilty about us?"

"Oh Baby!" He couldn't bring himself to answer but that was answer enough for her.

"I understand Dad. I think if I was to fall in love with the child you've given me it would tear me up too." She was so certain she was pregnant that it disturbed him a little. Maybe she knew something she hadn't shared.

"I'm sorry if it makes you feel bad."

"It doesn't Dad. It's just..."

"What Annie? What is it?"

"I know it makes you feel bad and I wish you didn't have to suffer with it." She paused as tears came to her eyes and she fought to try to decide how much to say. "Sometimes I wish you had never given in to me. As much as I love you and what we do together, I can see..." She couldn't go on, she was crying too much.

"It's alright Annie. Really, I don't regret it. Not any of it." He held her tight to his chest as she sobbed into him. His heart broke to see her like this but all he could do was try to be supportive. It was a difficult thing being in love with your father.

"Dad, I think this baby is gonna be good for us." She said as she looked up at him and he wiped the tears from her cum stained cheeks.

"I think so too my love." Despite her sadness she smiled at that. He knew just how to touch her deepest with his words.

"Oh, I think I've ruined the mood." She said as he continued to dry her cheeks. He chuckled and she giggled and together they released the tension of their shared secret.

For a moment an awkward silence filled the air as neither knew what to do. Annie clearly wanted more sex, and Calvin wasn't exactly against it but he wasn't sure it was even possible. Then he remembered the drugs.

"Well Baby, what do you say we take these?" He asked, pointing at the pile of pills on the night stand.

"Is that all you ever think about Dad?" She seemed so serious he felt a moment of panic as he contemplated how to get his way out of another awkward moment. Annie broke the moment with a giggle. "Cause if it is then I guess I know where I get it from."


"We always knew where you got it from." He laughed with her at that and was suddenly cut off by her lunging lips. Her hand tightened around his flaccid dick as their tongues resumed their never ending battle for dominance. He returned her aggressiveness, groping her little breasts just right to get her panting into his mouth.

"Alright Baby, alright. Let's get the old man some more energy so he can fuck his little cumslut good and hard the way she likes it."

"You're not old Daddy," she playfully scolded as her hands pressed against his hairy chest. "You're just finely aged."

"Yeah, and you're not short you're 'vertically challenged'." He said back with heavy sarcasm.

1...456789