Altered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, I thought you liked my body!" It might have been dangerous territory but she pushed out her bottom lip and scrunched up her nose comically to let him know she knew he loved everything about her. Still, he figured, it never hurts to remind her.

"I don't like your body, I love it. I love everything about you and you know it."

"Thank you Daddy."

"But you're still short." She made a sound of outrage and slapped his chest to emphasize her point.

"That wasn't very nice Daddy."

"I'm sorry Honey. I apologize."

"Well if you think that's all it takes for me to start sucking your cock...Well then you're right." He started to laugh but stopped when she did indeed start to suck on him.

Even flaccid Calvin was pretty well endowed and the feeling of his daughter's mouth stretching his hanging dick while rolling the loose skin with her tongue was truly marvelous. It was nearly enough to get him hard, and after everything his poor penis had already been through that was a minor miracle.

"Pumpkin, Daddy's got to take his pills if you're gonna have any success with that." She ignored him and kept right on sucking on her favorite treat. "Come on Princess, let Daddy take his pills so he can fuck you real good."

Annie didn't want to let go, but the sound of having her father's cock in her again was powerfully tempting. She let out a low moan around her pacifier and kept working it in her mouth. He was going to have to do better than that if he expected her to just stop sucking him.

"Baby come on!" He struggled to find a way to convince her to let him go. Sure he could have just forced her to by pulling away but somehow it seemed like it would be better to get her to release him voluntarily.

"Huh, alright Honey you can keep sucking me until I get hard, in a few hours or so. But I guess that means we'll have to wait that long before I can pound your tight little ass."

"Take the pills Daddy." She said after pulling off of him in a flash. "Hurry up, I can't wait!"

"Sugar what about the ecstasy? Do you want to take those now?"

"Sure Daddy, let's try 'em out." He counted out the same doses he had taken before, he couldn't imagine needing more, and then grabbed two of the little ecstasy pills.

"How much is a dose Baby?"

"I don't know. I think two or three."

"Well then here are yours..." he handed her the two he'd grabbed and picked up two more. "And here are mine."

"Daddy?" She interrupted him as he was about to swallow the pills with a mouthful of water from the same glass as before.

"Yes Princess?"

"Can I get some water too?"

"Oh, sorry Sugar." He grabbed the other glass and handed it too her. "Ready?"

"Yeah Daddy, I'm ready."

"Well then, pop the pills and down the hatch." He smiled at her and then washed the chemicals down.

"You're so corny Daddy." She teased after finishing with her own rather warm water.

"I know Baby, but you inspire me so I can't help it."

"I inspire you to be corny Daddy?"

"You inspire me to be everything Honey."

"Oh Daddy!" He grinned at her and she smiled back, leaning against him to feel his body against hers again. They were both sitting on the edge of the bed, his feet flat on the floor and hers dangling like a little kid's.

"Are you hard yet Daddy?" She asked, sounding so cute it curled his toes.

"No Pumpkin, but give me a little while and I'll show you hard."

"Ohh Daddy, I like the sound of that."

"I knew you would."

"Daddy?" she started again.

"Yes Honey?"

"Do you think you could help me with something?"

"Sure Baby, what do you need help with?"

"I've got an itch."

"An itch? Where?"

"In here." She said, swiveling around to make room between them and putting her feet flat on the bed while pointing between her legs.

"Between your legs Princess?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Is it here?" He couldn't keep the lecherous leer off his face as he drew the fingernail of his right index gently over her puffy labia.

"No Daddy." He waited for her to say more but when she didn't he caught on to the game.

"Is it here?" He moved his fingernail down to her puckered little asshole and scratched at it.

"No...no Daddy." She obviously enjoyed the feel of that as she stuttered through her reply.

"Hmm, well Darling I don't know if I can help you. I can't seem to find the itch."

"Keep looking Daddy."

"Ok Sugar. Is it here?" Now he was touching her tiny clit with just the barest hint of pressure from his fingernail. She shuddered on the bed and made no reply. "Did I find it Honey? This is it isn't it?"

"N...no...no Daddy!"

"Are you sure?" He drew out each word in his own way, like one might when teasing a small child.

"Ye...yes Daddy I'm...su...su...sure!"

"Ok, but it seemed like that might have helped with your itch to me."

"No Daddy, it only got worse now."

"Really?"

"Yes Daddy."

"I guess I'm gonna have to try extra hard to find it then. Is it here?" He poked her in the belly button.

"No silly!"

"How about here?" He pressed his fingernail deep into her knee.

"Daddy! You're no where near it now."

"Oh. Well Honey I just can't imagine where it could be. Wait a minute, is it here?" He plunged his finger deep inside her and she sighed with pleasure. He was sure she'd tell him to keep scratching but she didn't.

"No Daddy. It's very close though." For a moment he was a bit mystified as he absently sawed his finger in her tight little hole. She was dripping wet and blazing hot and he felt his cock start to rise up in search of what his finger had already found.


"So you're sure it isn't here?" He asked as he drew his finger from her and pressed it up against her asshole again.

"Yes Daddy, I told you it's nowhere near there."

"Well I guess you're gonna have to scratch it yourself because I can't find it Sugar."

"Daddy! You were right next to it before!"

"When? When I was here?" Again his finger found her belly button, this time leaving a smear of her arousal in its wake.

"No Daddy."

"Oh. Then I guess it must have been near here." Again he slid his finger inside her and she smiled dreamily at him.

"Yess Daddy! You're so close to it now."

"Hmm. If it isn't in here but I'm right next to it, where could it be?" He asked comically as he slowly curled his finger back. Annie tensed as she felt him approaching her most sensitive spot and was holding her breath in anticipation.

"I know! It's here." He suddenly drew his finger out of her and started to scratch right where her inner left thigh met her hip. "Is that better Princess?"

"No Daddy! No, that's the wrong spot! You were right there, why did you pull away?"

"I'm sorry Baby. I didn't realize I had found it. Now I'm gonna have to start all over again." He was well and truly hard now, which of course had been the point of the game, but he was enjoying himself too much not to take advantage of things a bit.

"No Daddy! It was right where you were before." He smiled wide at her and stuffed two fingers in her melting little pussy.

"You mean in here?"

"Uhg."

"No? Well then where else was I? Here?" He pushed his fingers in her mouth and she sucked happily on them. "Is this the spot Pumpkin?"

"No Daddy." She slurped around his fingers. She smiled obscenely and he felt himself twitch. Hard indeed.

"Well..." he said as he slid off the bed and turned her to face him. "I guess I'm all out of ideas then Sugar."

Calvin nonchalantly repositioned his daughter on the bed so her legs were spread wide and her feet were flat and up against her ass with her arms back to support her in a reclined pose. Her little cunt was hanging off the edge of the bed and he held his breath as he stared at that perfection.

"I think I may have one more idea, but I'm not sure if it will work."

"What is it Daddy?" She was breathless as she watched his huge dick bob in between them. She wanted that thing in her so bad she almost abandoned the game and just grabbed it to stuff it in.

"No Baby, it's too crazy." He teased and she tore her eyes from her obsession to give him a look of desperation.

"Tell me Daddy!"

"Ok, but if I'm wrong you're gonna have to tell me quick because if you don't I'm not gonna be able to stop."

"I will Daddy." Her voice broke as she struggled to maintain the charade. If he didn't fuck her soon she was going to fly apart.

"I think it might be in here." He said as his fingers once again plundered her depths. "But I can't seem to get it with my fingers so maybe something else can find it."

"Oh Daddy, that's a good idea!"

"I thought you might think so, but the problem is I'm not sure if I have the right tool for the job." The smile was hurting his face it was so big but it was all worth it to see her reaction.

"Daddy, I'm sure your tool is just right." Annie barely managed to say as she panted for him.

"Well like I said, you're gonna have to tell me quick alright?"

"I promise Daddy."

"Ok, here it is Honey." He guided his cock right up to the entrance to her pussy and then paused. "Are you sure you want me to try this?"

"Yes!" She wanted to scream at him to quit fucking around and start fucking her but she held on by the thinnest string.

"Ok then." He slowly sank in her and she forgot completely about the game they'd played to get him there. All that mattered, all she was aware of, was her Daddy's huge cock spreading her wide to the point of discomfort and just short of pain. Her head swam with lust as he gently bottomed out against her cervix.

"Is that it Pumpkin?" She had no idea what he was talking about as the pleasure she usually got from having him inside her seemed to have doubled. When his hand brushed her thigh her pussy spasmed harder than she'd ever felt without having an orgasm. It suddenly occurred to her that the ecstasy might have started to kick in.

"Baby, did I find your itch?" Calvin was having fun with the game and enjoying the hell out of her pussy. For some reason it seemed so much better than he remembered.

"Yes Daddy, but it needs a lot of very hard scratching."

"Ok. Honey put your arms around me and hold on." It was hard for him to wait for her to do as he said but when her arms encircled him he felt amazing energy course through his body.

"Ok Daddy." She had to balance for a moment as she took her weight off her outstretched hands behind her and took him in her arms. She thrilled to the feel of his skin against hers, it was electric and she could swear she could see the energy arcing between them each time they touched.

"Now Princess, Daddy's gonna scratch your itch very hard so don't be scared."

"I could never be scared of you Daddy."

"I'm very glad to hear that Sugar." He drew his hips back and for a moment she thought he was going to tease her again. That thought evaporated into the ether when he slammed her twice as hard as she had ever felt before.

"F...f...fu...fuck!" Her voice sounded like she was speaking through a fan as he pounded her so fast she could barely discern one thrust from the next. Her pussy was clutching violently around him and she wasn't sure if she was orgasming or not.

The feeling of Annie's superheated cunt around his cock was unbearable for Calvin. He had to keep moving or he would explode far too early in her. Fortunately, he had more energy than he'd ever felt. He wanted to fuck her unconscious and then go run a marathon at a dead sprint. Maybe an Iron Man would be more like it. His whole body ached to slam this perfect little girl into dust and the feel of her rippling around him only spurred him on further.

Annie's vision blurred as she watched her father's cock piston between her legs. The world seemed to be alive around her with a pulse of its own, pressing in tight to get as much of their sexual energy as possible. The pressure from that pulse was starting to feel overwhelming but she couldn't do anything but wonder what the hell was going on.

Suddenly her confusion about whether or not she was climaxing was erased as she saw a stream of clear liquid shoot from her to splash across her father's belly. She felt it sprinkle back onto her in little flecks of burning hot rain that set her skin alight with it.

The deep muscular contraction that usually went with such an explosion seemed to lag behind and for a long moment she got a sense of being disconnected with reality. He body was climaxing but she still just felt higher than ever. There weren't the usual waves of pleasure or the sense that her body was burning energy and would have to stop at some point. If anything, it seemed like she could go on forever like this.

Lust beyond description gripped Calvin as he pummeled his little sexpot. She was orgasming harder than he'd ever seen before but her face just looked shocked and confused. With each thrust he wanted to erase that confusion and replace it with pure agonizing bliss.

His own orgasm still seemed far away, and it was irrelevant to him anyway. He would cum when it was time and until then all that mattered was that his little girl was given more pleasure than her body could handle. His jaw ached from grinding his teeth through the effort, but he was hardly aware of it. All he could think was he needed more. More of everything and his body just kept going like a mindless machine.

At some point something happened that neither thought was possible; Annie broke. She just couldn't handle any more. She'd been spraying him like crazy, nonstop for who knows how long, and had just run dry. It was like her body couldn't feel pleasure any more so she just felt nothing. Her mouth hung open in a failed attempt to tell him she needed to stop as she just watched as her body was used by her father.

For the first time Annie was scared. Some small part of her was concerned her father's wild fucking might injure her, but what really frightened her was the way he seemed to have become a machine.

He just looked determined, as if this was some sort of exercise regimen he had to get through in order to reach his goal. It was like he didn't even feel the fact that her pussy was clutched hard around him in a painful cramp. In fact, he didn't seem to be aware of anything as his body continued it ceaseless thrusting against her.

"Daddy stop!" She tried to scream it but it came out as barely more than a whisper that she could hardly hear through the racket of his hips hitting hers. For a moment she didn't know if he'd heard her, or if he had she wasn't sure he understood. But then he stopped his wild thrusting and pushed in deep.

"Annie? What happened?"

"I think we need to take a break Daddy." Her voice was weak and she felt parched. He just looked at her weird and for a moment she was scared he might start pounding her again. Instead he pulled out of her, a waterfall of her cum falling to the floor after him. He stared at the hot syrupy liquid as it soaked into the carpet by his feet.

"Daddy! We need water." She was hoarse and getting worse and he still seemed out of it. They both glistened with sweat and she felt unbearably hot. When he just kept standing there looking lost she slid off the bed and grabbed the half empty glasses.

"Here Dad, drink." She ordered as she gave him the glass. He took it and once she started to drink her water he downed his. She wanted to get more but she could hardly remain on her feet so she tumbled onto the bed and then rolled on her back to look at her father.

"Dad, I'm worried about you. You don't look right." Those words were the first to register with him since he'd pushed into her the first time. He blinked and came back to himself, feeling uncomfortably hot and very thirsty.

"Shit Baby, I think we need some more water."

"Here Dad, can you get me a glass?" Even though he seemed back with her, Annie didn't lapse into little girl mode again. She was too concerned about him to be thinking about more sex. Besides, she was exhausted.

"Sure Honey, I'll be right back."

She wondered where he was going when he headed down the stairs rather than just going into the upstairs bathroom to use the tap. 'Maybe he's still out of it a bit.' She rationalized.

She lay back on the bed, shaking from her extreme sexual escapades and a total lack of energy. It was hard to keep her eyes open as she waited, but she knew she needed to drink more water before she could fall asleep. The room seemed to swell and shrink rhythmically around her as she fought to stay awake.

An odd sound, like something being dropped from a short height, reached her ears and it took her a moment to realize it had come from downstairs. She was groggy and suspected she had fallen asleep as she looked around the bedroom with blurry vision.

'Dad must have knocked something over.' She was slowly sinking back into unconsciousness when she realized he should have already come back. 'Maybe I wasn't asleep for very long. I'm so tired...'

Some other sense told her to get up but she refused, too comfortable and ready to give in to sleep. It nagged at her, keeping her from finding that nice warm spot to drift off to.

'Get up! Get up you stupid fucking slut! Get up!" The voice in her head that always told her the right thing to do was yelling at her. Suddenly her eyes opened wide and her vision cleared. Her father was nowhere to be seen.

'He should be back by now. Where is he? I have to find him, make sure he's ok.'

Annie clawed her way off the bed, fighting herself as much as gravity as she felt an odd sort of desperation fill her. What the hell was going on? Why did she feel so jittery?

'Gotta find Dad.'

Finally on her feet, she had to keep one hand on the bed to keep from pitching over as she swayed unsteadily. Not really feeling able, she forced her feet to move her forward toward the door but met the wall to her right instead. Fighting off the dizziness caused by the room spinning around her, Annie stumbled at the door again.

She managed to make it through the door, only hitting the side once before she was standing on the constantly rocking floor of the hallway. She turned to look down the stairs and felt like she was looking into the mouth of some great beast. Certain she was about to tumble down the stairs, she staggered to them and started her descent.

Each stair seemed to lurch up at her as Annie struggled to keep her feet on them and not up above her in the air. She'd never felt so disconnected before, it was like she was in two places at once as her mind kept telling her she was still in bed. She wanted to be in bed, but she just couldn't go back until she was sure her father was alright.

Suddenly she was slumping against the wall at the bottom of the stairs and trying not to fall to her knees. It was a miracle she managed to stand but she didn't dwell on it. She was focused on her mission, finding her father so she could go to sleep.

The living room was dark as she stumbled into it and started to make her way to the kitchen. She figured if he was going to get water then he probably had the kitchen in mind. She was halfway through the room when her foot hit something large and she tumbled over it. Terror shot through her as she wondered what kind of monster had snuck in and was lying in wait for her in her living room.

Annie scrambled to turn around and get a look at the thing and her heart stopped. She was staring into the dull grey eyes of her father. He was gone.

"Daddy?" She whimpered as she reached out to touch him. He didn't respond and she knew he was dead.

"Daddy? Please Daddy, it's me. Daddy don't do this, don't leave me." She wiggled up closer to him and reached out to push his hair from his face. He still looked stunned.

"No Dad. No, this isn't fucking funny. Quit fucking around Dad. Stop it! Look at me! Look at me Goddamn it! NO!" She cradled her father's head in her arms and willed him to return to her. Tears burned down her cheeks and she couldn't stop them, couldn't even wipe them away.

1...456789