Alternate Earth Pt. 01

Story Info
Brothers?
3.8k words
4.56
45.4k
41

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This was my first story about a girl with a penis. I know it's crude and sophomoric but it was fun to write and formed the basis for my "Alternate Earth" story line. ***

** Though this is a story about a girl growing up and into her sexuality, by the time all sexual events in the story occur, she is 18 years old and all depictions of sexual activity involve only individuals over 18 years of age. **

*****

My brother Sean and I are twins and grew up in a small town in Mississippi. We both have red hair, green eyes, and very pale skin but that's where the similarities stop. We're still considered identical twins but physically, there's a huge difference between us. I'm a girl... sort of.

Obviously this requires a little explanation. We were born Sean Thomas and Michael Patrick Flannery. Obviously, as brothers, we were very close and everything was great until we hit puberty. I was a little upset when Sean hit his first big growth spurt and left me a few inches shorter than him. Mom and dad thought something was wrong with my health when they noticed how much thinner and shorter I was from my twin. They took us to the doctor and he remarked about my delicate, almost feminine features compared to my brother's much more masculine attributes. It was the first time my parents really looked at the differences between us. The doctor ordered some blood tests and that's when we found out.

The news hit daddy really hard and I overheard my parents fighting about it one night when I got up to pee. Daddy was worried what it would look like and mom was worried about what it would do to me so they took me back to the doctor to have more tests done and see what treatment options they had. The doctor told them that what was happening could be treated but the drugs could have very harmful effects on my health, which scared mom to death and she flat refused to allow it. Of course, at the time I had no idea what was going on but I was worried like mom. Daddy noticed it and, in typical Irish Catholic man fashion, he dealt with it as best he could. He ignored it until he couldn't anymore and then we moved and they changed my name.

The whole thing went down like this: I was about 13 when I noticed that my body was changing and it wasn't what I was expecting. I ran to tell my mom (I was too embarrassed to tell daddy) and she kind of freaked out. When daddy found out he really freaked out and had no idea how to handle it. About two nights later, mom and dad called us into the living room and we had the talk that would change our lives completely. To be honest, everything was a little weird for a while but it was definitely for the best.

In the living room, mom began something like, "kids, your dad and I need to talk to you about what's going on with Michael. Mike, you've realized that you're not like other kids but we want you to know that there's nothing wrong with you. You're just... different. Sometimes, though, different can be difficult to accept by other people and your dad and I are worried about how the other children will react to your... condition."

"What your mother is trying to say," daddy continued, "is that things are going to be... difficult for you because of what's happening and there's not much we can do about it. We talked to the doctor but the treatment options are limited for someone so young and could cause you a lot of health problems in the future..." It was obvious that daddy didn't know how to proceed so mom stepped in.

"What he means is that you're both old enough to be part of these decisions, especially since they involve you. Michael, the doctor says that the reason you look so much different from your brother is that you have a condition where your hormones are not being produced in the correct proportions and your body is developing incorrectly for a boy." She had been talking really fast and here she paused, gathering herself while I waited in growing horror. "Michael, your hormones are turning you into a girl and there's nothing we can do about it. The doctor said that there weren't really any options other than a surgery to... to make you..." When she started crying and daddy held her I realized what she meant and I cried and ran up to my room, slamming the door. My brother came in a few moments later and just stood there while I cried on my bed.

Sean and I are close enough that he knew just what to do and about a half hour later, we were talking about it, crying when daddy came in. He looked ragged and just put his arms around us and held us, comforting us like a father comforts his children. It made me feel better in a way nothing else could.

We went back down stairs and talked for a while, mom and dad explained the options and everyone tried to be strong. I think if everyone wasn't so supportive, things would have been very different. As it was, after the rough patch, things turned out great.

I decided I didn't want any surgery and my parents understood. My breasts still weren't really noticeable if I wore baggy clothes (like I did anyway) so no one realized what was going on before the school year was over and our house went up for sale. Sean and I still acted like boys until one day he punched me in the chest and it felt like he'd kicked me in the balls. I swear my left breast throbbed for an hour.

It was mom who suggested that I start the new school year as a girl and change my name to Michelle Patricia. Of course, that was the plan all along. I hated the idea but she asked what I was going to do as my change became more obvious and, after a lot of arguing, I reluctantly agreed. My hair was long enough to pass for a girl with the right cut and I was surprised to see that I was actually kind of cute when I didn't try to look like a boy.

Mom started calling me her daughter and my brother agreed to call me his sister, although he snickered about it and teased me when it was just us. Mom taught me to act like a girl and annoyed the hell out of me with it while daddy just did his best to deal with the whole situation. One thing my brother and I loved about the whole thing was finally getting our own rooms. It wasn't like we really needed it (seeing as how we're "wired" the same) but appearances are important.

My breasts really started developing during that next school year and, like any horny teenage boy, I was obsessed with them. It was a little weird and, to be honest, I wasn't sure how to feel about it. Of course, I couldn't help being self conscious about them but Sean was totally cool and didn't joke or anything. I even showed them to him and we laughed about it. He was jealous that I had some and he didn't and, for the first time, I felt superior to my brother.

At school, I got to know a lot of the girls but, like mom told me, I was careful to hide my extra parts and look and act like they did. After a while, it got really easy, especially since my voice never dropped and I don't have an Adam's apple. By the time the school year was over, I was one of the girls. Even at home, things were so natural that I haven't thought of myself as a boy since.

During the next few years, things went great. Sleepovers with my girlfriends were so much fun but I had to be careful not to expose myself (which was really difficult with my hot girlfriends scampering around in their underwear). I was very careful who I told but I picked my friends well and soon, most of them knew (which turned out to be a lot of fun). My brother and I were still inseparable and did a lot of the same things. When he played football, I got onto the cheerleading squad (and managed to hide my extra parts successfully from anyone I didn't want to know).

Sexually, I became fearless. I had a few different crushes on some of the other girls on the squad but I had no idea how to deal with the idea that I was pretty much a lesbian with a penis. It was kind of weird when I finally hooked up with one of my major crushes, Natalie. She was totally pissed about her boyfriend and wanted to break up with him. When she said something about girls not having the right equipment, all hell broke loose.

Of course, it was a Saturday night and we were drinking so I felt brave enough to kiss her. When I did and we both finally realized what happened, we weren't sure how to deal with it so I told her everything. She freaked a little but was curious enough to stay and ask questions. I took my top off to show her my breasts were real and when she asked to see it, I sat in shock for a moment before yanking off my jeans and showing her.

I was hard as a rock and she stared at it long enough for me to get really self conscious. I was about to pull my jeans up and run away in shame when she slowly reached out and touched it. It jerked at her touch and she quickly pulled her hand away. I looked up expecting horror on her face but what I saw was something much more like fascination. She was looking down and moving and I felt her fingers on the smooth flesh of my penis. She held it lightly, commenting on how soft and smooth it was as she slid her fingers over my shaft. My eyes fluttered closed and I stifled a moan, worried that making a sound or moving might spook her.

When her lips touched mine, I fell into a long, soft kiss as she continued lightly touching my shaft, making me ache with need. My arms wrapped around her as my nipples rubbed against her breasts through the cute, pink shirt she was wearing. Her breasts weren't as big as mine but they were still a soft, perky handful. Her nipples were stiff and I could feel them on the flesh of my own breasts. Slowly, I reached down and pulled her top up, exposing her chest, breaking the kiss only long enough to pull it over her head. Her breasts were soft and I could feel her hard nipples against my own as we continued kissing.

It wasn't long before we were both nude and she could tell I was a little nervous. I had never been with anyone or even seen a naked girl before so thankfully, she took control and guided me down to the bed with her. She somehow came up with a condom (which she and her boyfriend used because she didn't want to get pregnant) and quickly had me protected, underneath her, and sliding inside of her. The sex was amazing and we secretly dated for a little while after the night she took my virginity. We're still friends to this day and sometimes, when we're both single, friends with benefits.

My first boyfriend was even more unusual and surprised me completely. Even though I liked girls, being a girl for so long, surrounded by girlfriends, I had to pretend to like boys so I could fit in. Eventually, I didn't have to pretend anymore. It freaked me out the first time I found myself checking out a cute guy at the mall and pointing it out to the other girls. It took me a little while to realize that I wasn't exactly a girl or a boy so everything was... complicated. My brother took it well when I finally told him and said he had honestly thought I had felt that way for a lot longer. Of course, I had plenty of guys hitting on me and I had even kissed one or two but was always worried about them finding out about my cock. It was my brother who made my life so much easier when his best friend and football teammate came to him with what he believed to be a major problem.

My brother's friend was named Joseph but everyone just called him Seph. He looked and acted straight but, from what my brother revealed to me, he really wasn't. I was confused about it for a while because we had hung out before and I always thought he had a crush on me. One night at a party, he and I even got drunk enough to make out and I let him get to second base. I got horny enough that I was sure my cute little jeans wouldn't hide my painfully tucked cock for much longer. I found my way to a bathroom and jerked off twice before my cock would wither enough for me to hide it again.

By this time, most of my girlfriends weren't virgins and I had already slept with Natalie and Amy. Hearing them describe what it felt like to be fucked made me wish I was actually a girl. It was the first time I actively fantasized about having a cock inside me. When I looked some things up online about it, I decided I wanted someone to fuck me but I had no idea how to find someone who would. Gay boys liked boys and straight boys liked girls. I was a girl with a penis so what I needed was a gay boy who liked girls or a straight guy who liked boys. It sounded impossible. When my brother told me what Seph told him though, I decided to push my luck and hope the drunken make out session wasn't an act.

There was a party coming up and I wanted to confront Seph there. If he freaked, I could always deny it and blame the alcohol. The internet was a wealth of knowledge for what I had in mind and I decided I wanted to learn to do this right. I spent the afternoon before the party preparing myself and got some condoms and lube.

When I was sure Seph had been drinking enough that a freak out could be managed, I led him somewhere quiet and proceeded to kiss him thoroughly. My cock was throbbing painfully and my nipples were hard as rock candy, which he quickly took advantage of after getting my top and bra off. His tongue and teeth sent electric waves right into my balls making me squirm as my cock tried to harden in my extremely restrictive jeans, which really showed off my butt, by the way.

Nervous and wanting to stall for time, I dropped to my knees as I felt his hands at the button to my jeans. I had no idea what I was doing and almost wanted to stop but my aching cock and freshly cleaned and prepared ass begged me to keep going. Slowly, I reached up and undid his fly. I had heard about blowjobs before, and even experienced a few from Amy, but I had never actually seen another cock so I was really worried that I didn't know what I was doing. I slid his jeans and boxers down his legs and watched as an impressive cock sprang up almost hitting me in the face.

Seph was about 6'3" and in great shape from playing football so I was pretty sure his cock would be bigger than mine and he definitely didn't disappoint. The member was downward curved and thick with large veins rippling over the surface. I could barely wrap my hand all the way around the shaft as I gripped it, stroking lightly. Licking my lips, I put the large head into my mouth and began to suck on it, sliding more into my mouth until I began to gag and then pulling it out. It was a little awkward at first but then, once I got the hang of it, I started doing things that I would want done to me and found that I really liked doing it. It was fun to suck his cock and it really turned me on.

I sucked the head between my lips and swirled my tongue around the soft head before sucking it in as far as I could. I kept one hand wrapped around what I couldn't fit into my mouth and jacked him off as I sucked. I wasn't sure what to do with my other hand so first, I had it on my thigh and then I grabbed his thigh with it. Eventually, I worked my way up to the heavy balls hanging under his impressive meat, massaging them as I sucked.

When I started tasting something a little salty and sweet, I realized he was about to cum. At first, I really wanted to taste it but I knew if I did, I might never get this chance again so I stopped and looked up at him. When he looked down with a confused look on his face and then something I didn't recognize, I stood up and kissed him, still griping his cock in my hand.

"Seph," I said. "There's something I want to tell you. My brother told me what you told him the other day but before you get mad, he had a good reason. I'm not like other girls."

He started to say something and then stopped when what I said actually hit him. He looked at me for a little bit and then slowly, it dawned on him what I meant. Since he didn't move but his cock was still rock hard, I took my hand away and unfastened my jeans, sliding them off slowly. When I stood back up, another part of me was standing too and it was begging for attention.

He looked down in awe as he reached out to touch it. When it jerked at his touch, he froze and looked up at me and back down at my painfully throbbing shaft. He looked back up and pulled me to him kissing me hard, our cocks rubbing together. I could feel his cock jerk against mine and knew he was as horny as I was. His hands found my breasts and massaged them, pinching my aching nipples as we kissed. We tore the rest of our clothes off and I turned in his arms, rubbing my ass against his thick, veined shaft. I was nervous but I just couldn't help how much I wanted him inside me. I felt him press into me, sliding the shaft between my cheeks and shivered as the length of the shaft slid against my tight opening. Remembering what I learned on the internet, I stopped and got the condom and lube out of my purse.

I slid the latex over his cock and was glad I guessed right about his size and got magnums. I wasn't sure how much lube to use but the internet said to use plenty so I smeared it on and placed the head against my anus. I relaxed like the website said and his head went in pretty easily with only a little pain. As he slid slowly in, I heard an intake of breath and then felt a sharp pain inside. I was about to tell him to stop when the pain intensified and then just went away. I felt him slide all the way in slowly and my cock jerked as his head passed over something inside me that made me feel like his cock was rubbing the inside of my balls and shaft. I felt his hands on my hips tighten as he started slowly moving inside of me.

Quickly, his thrusting became vigorous and I can't begin to describe what I was feeling. It was incredible. Arching back to thrust into him, I felt his hands run up my sides to grip my breasts, sending shockwaves of pleasure down to my cock. His hands roamed all over my body as his lips and tongue found my neck. I had one hand on the wall, holding against the force of his thrusting while my other one gripped my cock, jerking hard. I knew I'd cum if I wasn't careful so I tried to keep my head but the pleasure was just too good. When Seph buried himself deep inside me and started spasming, I lost it. With his hands gripping my breasts and his thick, hard cock buried deep in my ass, emptying his load, I just couldn't help myself. I came hard, spraying the wall with my cum as I moaned out my ecstasy.

Seph and I sat up talking for the rest of that night and it was the first time I learned that people like him existed. What he had told my brother was true, he was obsessed with cock. He loved them and he was worried that thinking about them all the time meant he was gay but he just wasn't attracted to any of the boys he knew. He'd seen them showering in the locker room, smearing soap all over their hot, muscled bodies and wasn't really into the flat chests or hard abs (though hearing him talk about it really turned me on as I fantasized about it). He loved my breasts, hips, and ass. He loved kissing my full, pouting lips and looking at my cute, feminine face. The whole discussion had me painfully stiff again so I stopped him, summing it up by saying, "you love cock but you're just not attracted to what it's usually attached to." We laughed about it until he finally noticed how turned on I was. Kissing me again, he told me that he had always fantasized about giving a blowjob so I enthusiastically offered him the opportunity. He definitely didn't disappoint. He even swallowed. I returned the favor and really enjoyed it, even the taste of his cum.

We dated while we were in school together and still see each other from time to time when we're home for holidays. He's become a great friend. He's been my date to all of the formal events I've attended since we started dating and I learned almost everything I know about sex with a man from him.