Alternate Earth Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking and kissing my way down his neck and chest, I dropped to my knees, placing light kisses on his fluttering stomach as I pulled his boxers down to expose his beautiful cock. Like me, he was throbbing with need. The pronounced veins of his thick, downward curved, nine inch cock were standing out against the soft flesh of his thick shaft. I noticed the same prominent veins running just under the loose flesh of his large, swollen balls.

I was always impressed by his long, fat cock and full, heavy balls. My mouth began to water as I looked at his throbbing member so I licked my lips and kissed the base of his shaft lightly. The engorged flesh was hot and soft as it throbbed against my wet lips. I kissed him again, working my way up the shaft towards the head. When I finally reached his head, I kissed the top lightly, barely touching my soft, wet lips against his flesh. I kissed him again in the same place but this time, opening my mouth a little to tease him lightly with my tongue.

Opening my mouth wider, I kissed him again and again, letting my tongue tease him each time. Slowly, I worked my way to the underside of the shaft, letting my kisses become lighter until I was pressing my lips against the thin flesh surrounding his large, heavy balls. I imagined how full of cum they were as I kissed and licked them with growing passion until I was licking them without pretense. I could feel the hot weight of his cock on my face as I snaked my tongue behind his balls, licking them like my favorite treat. Sliding my tongue up to the underside of his shaft, I curled it around and licked from the base to the head along the large, sensitive vein running straight down the underside of his member.

I could feel the throbbing in my own balls as I tongued his shaft, licking it like a delicious ice cream cone. Slowly, I licked up and down his hefty length before moving back down to his large, full balls and sucking them, one at a time, into my mouth. I could hear the sharp intake of breath when I first sucked one all the way in, rolling it around with my tongue. His cock jerked against my cheek as I did, making me wish I had a larger mouth to take more of him at a time.

Licking my way back up to the head, I kissed the head lightly again before kissing it thoroughly, sliding it partially into my mouth as my tongue played with the thin opening at the end. I could taste a slight tangy sweetness and knew that he was leaking a little, which really turned me on.

Swirling my tongue around the head, I opened my mouth and slid in as much as I could before I wrapped my lips tightly around him and sucked as I slid him back out. I repeated this over and over, sliding more and more of him into my hot, wet mouth. I had never been able to take much of him but I was so turned on I found myself sucking half of his thick shaft into my mouth and throat with each stroke.

Knowing that he recovered quickly and he was usually good for at least two or three times, I wasn't worried that things would end too early when he came but that night, I wanted him to use me so hard I wouldn't be able to walk the next day. Once I felt him getting close, I slowed down and kissed, licked, and nibbled my way back up to his face, kissing him passionately as I felt his hands roaming over my body.

I felt him surge up, pulling me to him as we kissed, before he threw me down onto the bed, ripping my panties off and fully exposing my own stiff, throbbing cock. Without wasting much time, he attacked it like he had something to prove. I fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples as he brought me to the brink only to stop infuriatingly short over and over. He worked one and then two fingers into my tight, well prepared ass as he sucked my cock, making me feel him inside and outside my balls and shaft. I lost count how many times I almost came only to have him back off and wait until he could start again.

Somehow, he knew exactly what I wanted that night and he gave it to me in spades. After he kept me on the brink for what seemed like ages, he flipped me over and began really working my ass. Reaching into my purse for the lube after thoroughly tonguing my ass, he worked the slick fluid into my tight hole. When I was slick and ready, I felt him press his thick, hard shaft against my tight ass and begin sliding the turgid thickness into me with agonizing slowness.

Once he was buried to the hilt, I felt him slide out slowly and slam back into me. With each stroke he moved faster and harder until he was pounding me like a jackhammer. It was exactly what I wanted and I could feel every glorious inch of him as it rammed into me. It was like he was caressing the inside of my balls on each powerful stroke.

I was so horny, my cock stayed rock hard while Seph pounded my ass. The urge to reach down and jerk myself off was so fierce I would have done it except that I needed both hands and almost all my strength to support myself and withstand the brutal pounding I was getting. It was glorious.

After what seemed like an eternity of keeping myself on the brink, I felt Seph start to breathe harder and knew from experience that he was about to fill my ass with cum. Since the first load of the night is my favorite, I wasn't going to waste it like that. As quickly as I could, I spun around and wiped a hand over his cock before clamping my lips around it and sucking hard in anticipation of my delicious reward. I could taste the lube mixing with the slightly tangy taste of the solution I used to clean myself out and the salty sweet taste of pre-cum.

As if on cue, the second I had my lips wrapped firmly around his cock, he exploded into my mouth. His load was bigger than usual and I had to struggle to swallow it all. The sticky cream was thick and hot as it filled my mouth, tasting tangy and more sweet than salty this time. Knowing how much he liked it, I reached up to grab his balls (which were large enough to fill my small feminine hand completely) and squeezed them lightly as he continued to fire stream after stream of thick, hot cum into my mouth. When he finally finished, I had managed to swallow all of it and felt like there was a gallon of cum in my stomach. The thought turned me on so much that my balls were aching.

When he knew I was finished, he pulled me up to kiss me passionately, reaching down to grasp my swollen, throbbing cock and give it a light squeeze that made me moan into his mouth. I was aching with need and could even feel the painful throbbing echoed in my breasts. I knew he could tell how bad I needed to cum and he wasted no time lying on the bed and spreading his legs for me. The veins in his cock and balls weren't as prominent as they had been moments before as I grasped the bottle of lube and began smearing it all over my painful erection. I knew that it wouldn't take long before he was ready to pound my ass again and I could hardly wait.

Now, I'm nowhere near as blessed as my boyfriend but I'm not exactly as small as my diminutive frame would suggest. I have a pronounced upward curve with a large, round and defined head on a relatively thick shaft that's about five inches around and six inches long. That may not seem that big but on my 5'3" frame, it looks enormous. Of course, compared to Seph's nine thick inches, I'm pretty scrawny.

Once I was lubed up, I pressed the head of my cock against his ass and pushed. It eased in fairly easily and before long, I was pounding away and feeling his heavy balls and huge cock flap against my stomach with each stroke. I know he loved watching my breasts jiggle as I thrust into him over and over. Part of me wished I was bigger so I could give him the same pounding he gave me but he loved my diminutive size.

Bending down as I thrust, I let my breasts rub against his now swollen member. I felt him looking at me as I forced his stiffening cock to slap my breasts with each stroke. It takes more effort to do that but he loved it and only someone of my size could have done it for him.

My orgasm was building quickly and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was filling him with my own load. I felt the growing pressure as my balls began to contract and knew he felt it too. Within moments, I was gripping his hips, thrusting into his ass as hard as I could while I emptied my load into him.

The second he felt me finish, he yanked me up and tossed me onto the bed, shoving his cock back into me and pounding me hard and fast, yanking my hair as he filled me over and over. My dying orgasm was immediately revived and I felt the explosive fire racing through my body again and again with each of his powerful strokes. My breasts throbbed and ached to be squeezed in time with his thrusting as the pleasure radiating from my balls intensified for what seemed like ages. I was screaming out my pleasure as he kept my orgasm going with his powerful thrusts until the pleasure finally subsided.

Seph kept pounding me through the pleasure and I knew he was going to have a lot more stamina this time. Slowing down and reaching under me with a powerful arm, he pulled me up to hold me against his chest as he continued to thrust inside of me. When he did, he started hitting that spot in my ass just right to make me shudder against him with another growing orgasm. His large, strong hands gripped my breasts and squeezed them just like I liked in this position, heightening my pleasure and making me feel even closer to cumming again.

He picked the pace back up and was slamming back into me with wet slapping sounds as I reached down to jerk my cock. The pleasure was enough to make me certain that I had at least one more load to empty and I couldn't stop myself. The feeling was so great that I came again, shooting ropes of my thick, hot cum onto the comforter.

When my pleasure subsided, I brought my hand to my mouth, licking the sweet, sticky cum from my own fingers. Seph noticed this and it nearly sent him over the edge. He bent me back over and slammed into me so hard I thought I was going to pass out as I felt him empty his second load deep into my ass.

Apparently, I actually passed out because what seemed like only a second later, I was lying on the bed with Seph spooning me and holding me tightly to him. I felt his thick flesh still filling my ass and shuddered with a shadow of the pleasure I had been feeling all night. When he felt me move, he leaned in close and whispered how hot I was, licking my ear. Feeling his hard, muscular body pressed against me with his thick cock slowly wilting inside of me was so hot I felt my own abused, limp cock stir a little. Of course, I knew I wasn't going to be able to go again after being used so thoroughly but I learned to never underestimate my boyfriend's libido.

He asked if I wanted to go take a shower and I nodded, feeling the mingled sweat, lube, and cum on my skin. He moved to let me up and I felt his almost flaccid cock slide out of my now thoroughly loosened ass. He got out of the bed and stood to help me up since I had a feeling my legs weren't going to hold me very well. I was right, as usual, and nearly collapsed when I tried to stand. Once I was able to actually get my legs under me, they still felt like rubber and I heard Seph chuckle in a way that is all male. It was as if he was thinking "Yeah, I did that." And he probably was.

We made it to the shower and started soaping up when I noticed that Seph wasn't quite done with me yet. His cock was starting to grow again and I asked if he would wash my back for me. While he did, I rubbed my ass against his cock and felt it jerk against me, making my own cock respond. He reached around to fondle my breasts, all pretense of washing gone, and pinched my nipples, rolling them in his fingers and sending sparks of pleasure down to my own hardening cock.

A few seconds went by before I felt his head pressed against my ass again and I knew he was going to have to carry me out of the shower after what he was about to do. With all the pounding my ass had been getting all night, he slid in easily as my eyes rolled back in my head at the pleasure. Within moments, he was slamming into me again that night as he held me up with one arm and fondling my breasts with the other. My cock was getting hard again and I couldn't stop myself from grabbing it and beating it as hard and fast as I could manage.

I had an orgasm built and ready to blow within a few moments but I wanted to cum with my boyfriend so I held off and waited for what seemed like forever. When I finally felt him get ready to explode, I reached down and jerked myself fast and hard. We came at the same time and it was the most powerful orgasm I had that night. When it was finally over and I came back to myself, I couldn't stand up and felt completely satisfied.

Seph lowered me down with him to sit in the tub while he adjusted the water flow to come out the lower nozzle and fill the tub. We finished our shower as a bath and actually managed to get clean this time without getting side tracked. It probably helped that I was floating on a cloud of satisfied bliss and was too weak to do more than sit there and let him bathe me. The last thing I remember from that night was being carried to the bed and falling asleep in his strong, muscular arms.

The next day, I awoke to find breakfast on the table and my favorite cute green sweats folded on the chair with some practical undies and a white tee shirt to change into. I didn't see Seph but when I looked at the clock I was shocked to see that it was already almost one. I got out of bed and was surprised to see how weak I was. My knees almost gave out when I tried to stand and I felt sore all over, which made me smile thinking about what made me that way.

Taking my time to put on the panties (which, after last night, proved both easier and more difficult to tuck myself into), I managed to hide my extra parts more easily than usual in the morning. Once that was done, I put on the bra, sweat pants, and tee shirt. While I was dressing, I found socks and some running shoes under the chair so I put the socks on and sat down to breakfast.

I was famished so I ate voraciously until I heard the key card in the door. I managed to slow down and eat at a more civilized pace as Seph came in, dressed in comfortable jeans and a tee shirt. He had apparently gotten up a few hours ago and had been hanging out with my brother down stairs. Being the awesome guy that he is, my brother had even thought to bring changes of clothes. He had picked out mine while I was out with the girls and had brought them up to the room before prom. He was probably the coolest big brother I could imagine. He even had the thought to think of grabbing a cap, knowing that I wouldn't want my unruly hair everywhere.

Seph and I sat and talked for a while before going back to the group waiting in the lobby. Of course I was the last one to get up but only by about an hour. When I was dressed and fed with my hair tamed and my teeth brushed, Seph and I gathered our formal clothes and headed down to the lobby.

I didn't think about it until we were headed out the door but it dawned on me that we had come in a limo last night so I asked how we were getting home. The guys laughed and pointed to Sean's Jeep sitting right in front of us. Sean dropped his date off first and then swung by Seph's to let him out before we headed home.

That night was the best memory of my time in high school. I floated on the aftermath of my sex coma for the next week. The dress managed to survive the whole ordeal without a blemish (which surprised me because of how wild that night was) and I still have it hanging in my closet. Seph and I still talk but we broke up (on good terms) when we went off to different schools after graduation. He and my brother are still best friends and I see him whenever we all happen to be home for special occasions.

12