Alternate Earth Pt. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls unwrapped their hair to comb and condition it before brushing their teeth and climbing into bed. They shared a deep kiss goodnight and drifted off to sleep, Valerie spooning Niccole comfortably.

The next couple of days were uneventful. The twins got up and shared their usual quiet intimacy before getting dressed and heading to school. Classes came easy to them and soccer practice was a lot of fun. They saw Amanda at lunch and a few times between classes. Amanda showed no trace of the discomfort or awkwardness from their sexual discussion so the twins took that as a good sign. They weren't sure how to broach the subject but they were always around other people so they didn't really have a chance, which suited them just fine.

That Friday, an air of excitement permeated the school at the prospect of their 4th consecutive win, which would put them at the top of their district. So far, the team is undefeated and the twins were a huge part of that success. They weren't the best players on the team, their team captain and good friend Courtney had that distinction, but they were by far the most in synch members of the team. They moved like a unit, always complimenting each other. It made defense against them very difficult.

They wore their team t-shirts and got a lot of good luck wishes from nearly everyone, even teachers. Everyone in their lunch group except Amanda is on the team and she wished them all good luck and told them excitedly that she and her dad would be in the bleachers. The twins told her that they should meet up with Dr. Roberts and she smiled, agreeing.

The game was a long, tough game with some incredible plays on both teams. Brickerson was the first on the board with a score from Courtney, but fell behind after two consecutive Live Oak scores. Niccole evened the score fairly quickly with a screen pass from Valerie but after that, neither team allowed another opportunity until the last few minutes of the game.

Courtney was on a breakaway run, weaving through the Live Oak defenders and almost certain to score when one of the Live Oak Lions did a slide and kicked her leg out from under her. The referee called the foul but Courtney had twisted her knee and couldn't continue the game. Jennifer took the free kick in Courtney's place and, managed to score, her long, powerful legs punching the ball straight into the Live Oak net.

Without Courtney and one point ahead, the Brickerson Eagles focused on defense and managed to keep Live Oak from scoring for the rest of the game, cementing their win. Cheers went up from the Brickerson Academy stands when the final buzzer sounded the end of the game and every member of the Brickerson Eagles was met with cheers and congratulations when they walked off the field.

Mike Jeffers, one of the wealthier and more popular kids in school, offered to throw a celebratory party that night at his parents' house since they were out of town. The twins were eager to go and, knowing that he could trust them, Albert agreed on the condition that they call if they need anything and make good decisions. Richard, hearing this from Albert and understanding the need for her to have these experiences while she had a safety net and not while away from her family during freshman year of college, agreed to allow her to go if she and the twins agreed to look out for each other.

Grinning, the three girls agreed. The twins invited Amanda back to their house while they got ready so they could all go in one car. Albert suggested that Richard and his wife Denise join him there for a drink as well to catch up. The Nortons readily agreed and soon the three adults were sharing a bottle of wine and chatting in the living while Amanda and the twins ran upstairs.

Finally alone with Amanda, the twins weren't quite sure how to proceed. They wanted to tell her everything but they were nervous about it. They decided to just pick out their outfits for the party first and then see what happened. Amanda was fascinated to realize that they shared everything, including a room, bed, dresser, walk-in closet, and all of their clothes. They also had two sets of everything, which had to be expensive, but she guessed it made finding clothes easier.

Amanda was also intrigued by many of the differences across the room. Valerie's side of the closet seemed more haphazardly arranged than her sister's. Looking around the room, the brunette thought she could tell Niccole's organized pragmatism from Valerie's playful whimsy. Since she had a difficult time telling them apart, this was an interesting insight that might help her figure out which is which in the future.

After a few minutes, the pair had cute matching outfits set out on the bed and were trying to work up the nerve to tell Amanda about their unique anatomy. Amanda, sensing some discomfort, assumed that it was because they were going to get undressed and take showers. Smiling she told them that she was going to head downstairs. They smiled back and said they wouldn't be long. After the brunette left, the twins looked at each other and sighed, hoping to get another opportunity.

After a quick, fun-free shower and a few minutes to dress and apply makeup, the twins bounced downstairs to head out to the party. Albert and Richard stood as the twins entered the room and, at Richard and Denise's startled look, Albert and Amanda laughed.

"You're right, Albert," Denise said, smiling. "They are impossible to tell apart."

"Well," Albert hedged. "That's true unless you know them. This one, picking at the hem of her coat when she thinks no one is looking, that's Valerie. The one giving me the "stop giving away our secrets" look is Niccole."

"Don't spoil our fun, daddy," they both chimed, grinning.

"It takes some getting used to," Amanda said to her parents, laughing as she echoed Garret's words from the other day when she first met them.

"Have fun but be smart," Albert said to the three girls. "Let me know if you need anything."

"We will, daddy," the pair chimed.

"We'll be heading home in a while," Richard said to his daughter. "Call if you need us and be safe."

"I will, dad," Amanda replied.

"By daddy," the twins chimed as they pulled Amanda along with them. "Love you."

"Love you too, girls," Albert responded, smiling. He heard similar sentiments coming from Amanda and her parents.

The girls headed outside and quickly climbed into the older blue Prius to head to the party.

12