Alternate Earth Pt. 05d

Story Info
A GMO Birthday Surprise Pt. 4.
6.1k words
4.69
10.6k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is the final part of the GMO girls 4 part story. They will be making numerous appearances in future stories.*

*All characters depicted are 18 or over*

*****

Valerie pulled up to the house a few minutes before 11:30 and parked next to their father's black Prius. Amanda, a little disoriented from the furious kissing with Niccole, tried to catch her breath as she looked in the mirror with the other girl to make sure they didn't look like they've been making out for the better part of 10 minutes. Satisfied, the pair got out of the car to join Valerie on the walk up to the house.

"You girls are home early," Dr. Albert Roberts, the twins' adoptive father, said as they walked in. "I wasn't expecting you'd be home for a while yet."

"We had a great time," Valerie began, upbeat and smiling.

"But we were kinda tired from the game," Niccole continued, mirroring her sister's tone and smile.

"And we have a birthday party tomorrow," Valerie added in explanation as she grinned.

"So we decided to come home." Niccole finished, sharing her sister's mirth.

"I see. So are you planning on hitting the sack early or hanging out for a while."

"Probably hang out," Niccole hedged.

"Maybe watch a movie and then sleep," Valerie clarified.

"Well, have fun," Albert said, smiling. "I'm heading to bed. Goodnight girls."

"Night, Dr. Roberts," Amanda said as he turned and headed up the stairs.

"Night, daddy," the twins chimed at the same time.

The twins waited quietly until they heard their father's door click closed and then headed into the living room, Niccole leading the way. Valerie said she was going to get a soft drink and Amanda asked if they had anything diet. Niccole sat on the corner of the couch and quickly pulled Amanda onto her lap, muffling her surprised gasp in a deep, passionate kiss. Valerie shook her head when she came back into the living room with the drinks and smiled as she sat down next to the pair and put the drinks on the coffee table. She then tugged Amanda away from her sister and quickly kissed her with a fierce need that seemed a little uncharacteristic of her.

"Hey, Nik," Valerie asked between light, playful kisses. "Pick out a movie. You had your turn."

With a profound sigh, Niccole got up to get the remote and turn on Netflix. She looked through the movies in their cue and picked one that she wanted to watch, more as a pretense than anything else. As the movie started, she pulled Amanda's legs into her lap and began running her hands along the curvaceous woman's legs and hips.

"Mmm... Wait," Amanda said as she realized what they were doing. "What if Dr. Roberts comes down."

"He won't care," Niccole said, stroking Amanda's thigh through her dark jeans.

"And we're good at being discreet," Valerie said significantly before capturing Amanda's mouth again.

After a few more minutes, Niccole moved Amanda's body so that she was seated between them. The change in position broke her kiss with Valerie and put Niccole in a position to take her sister's place. With a mumbled, "my turn," Niccole kissed their newest friend deeply.

Valerie, not to be left out of the fun, ran her hands over Amanda's body while her mouth kissed and nibbled the woman's neck. The make out session lasted the length of the movie but none of them paid any attention until Valerie noticed that the credits were rolling. With a smile, she grabbed Amanda's hand and stood, helping her unsteadily to her feet.

Amanda's head was swimming. Her knees were weak and her panties were soaked, even after the wild experience with the twins at the party. Niccole turned off the television and followed the pair up to their room, where clothes went flying again as soon as the door clicked shut.

Niccole ran her hands through Amanda's long silken strands of rich brown hair as they kissed deeply, enjoying the soft feel to the surprisingly fine strands. The redhead's full, ripe breasts pressed against the shorter brunette's more generous mounds as her cock ground against her friend's soft, flat stomach. Valerie's hands slid down Amanda's hips as she pressed herself against the smaller woman's back, her cock sandwiched between her friend's ample ass cheeks as she kissed and licked her neck.

Amanda was in heaven, her earlier fantasies about being sandwiched between the gorgeous twins having come true in spades. Even though she had never thought about anal sex before, and would have probably flat refused to even consider it as little as an hour ago, the idea of being taken simultaneously by the two women currently pressing their cocks against her was making her pussy drool. Her body was wound as tight as a piano string, every touch sending shivers across her skin. Everything seemed to be connected directly to her pussy, the lightest touch anywhere making her quiver.

Valerie, seeming to sense what the other woman was feeling, carefully pulled herself away and positioned herself to enter Amanda from behind. When she felt the fat cock head at her sopping pussy, the curvaceous brunette arched her back in anticipation. Valerie slid in with a sigh as Amanda moaned into Niccole's mouth.

Niccole's eyes flashed open and she looked to see what her sister was doing. When she realized it, her body twitched and she kissed Amanda fiercely. Amanda, knowing that Dr. Roberts was just down the hall, tried to stay quiet, like at the party, but they didn't have anything to muffle their sounds and in the quiet of the house, everything sounded overly loud to her. She was worried about getting caught but the risk did nothing but heighten the pleasure.

Amanda broke the kiss and leaned forward, changing the angle of Valerie's thrusts to hit her just where she wanted it. As soon as she felt her body jerk from the intense pleasure of the strokes hitting that spot just right, she noticed that Niccole's cock just happened to be right in front of her face. Moaning with lust and enthusiasm, Amanda took the other twin's glorious cock between her lips.

Even though it wasn't her intention to put herself in this position, Amanda enthusiastically took advantage of the situation and swallowed as much as she could of Niccole's rigid cock. Her watering mouth quickly engulfed over a third of the wonderfully thick, eight inches and she happily gobbled down all that she could. The rigid flesh tasted the way their sex had smelled earlier and she realized that she liked it. Amanda had never really enjoyed giving head before but, after all of the pleasure that the cocks, and the twins to which they were attached, were giving her, she just wanted to return the favor in every way possible.

Niccole watched as Amanda rocked forward to swallow her cock on every stroke Valerie pounded into the brunette's pussy and couldn't remember every seeing anything so sexy, even in porn. What she lacked in skill, Amanda made up for with enthusiasm and Niccole realized that she was getting close. When she looked up to see Valerie gazing at her with lust in her eyes, biting her lip and obviously close as well, Niccole lost it. With a shocked gasp and a brief warning to Amanda, Niccole flooded Amanda's mouth with cum.

Surprised by the sheer volume, since Niccole had already cum once that night (not to mention the time in the morning that she didn't know about), Amanda choked a little as she attempted to swallow a load that would have been considered huge for a porn star. Shockingly, the taste wasn't bad. It still tasted a little like she remembered from her ex, but not nearly as sour and earthy. It was actually a little sweet, kind of like really salty cream that was only a little bitter.

Watching from behind, Valerie saw Amanda begin to swallow her sister's cum and erupted into the other woman's wet, velvety depths. When she buried herself as deep as she could go, Valerie felt the shock waves of Amanda's orgasm as the woman's pussy violently milked her cock. Leaning forward and gazing into each other's eyes, the twins shared a profound moment, both orgasming inside of their new lover, and smashed their lips together in a powerful and deep kiss.

When Amanda came back to herself, she was being helped up to her feet by the twin goddesses who had given her so much incredible pleasure. She kissed the one in front of her deeply, thinking it was probably Niccole but not entirely sure until she felt the distinctly Niccole flair to the kiss. Niccole could taste her cum in the kiss and felt the sticky texture coating Amanda's lips and chin. After a moment, Amanda broke the kiss and turned to kiss Valerie. Seeing her sister's cum on the other woman's lips and chin, Valerie licked some of it off before meeting the kiss, her cock twitching a little at how incredibly hot, the redhead thought that was.

Helping their friend to the bathroom, the trio cleaned up a bit and then collapsed into bed. After a moment, Amanda got back up on shaky legs to relieve herself. As she walked towards the bathroom, she looked back to see two sets of emerald eyes watching her. The image of the gorgeous, naked twins with fiery red hair holding each other while watching her walk to the bathroom completely stole her breath. The look in their eyes said "mine," and the thought that this wasn't just a fling made her stomach do flip-flops as she shut the door.

She thought about the idea that maybe she could be their girlfriend and, despite the insane logistical nightmare of dating two people who also dated each other, the idea really appealed to her. She was also terrified by the idea, knowing that the rejection would really hurt if they weren't on the same page with her. She remembered that they liked boys "because they're boys," which she thought meant it was about much more than just "equipment." She thought about how much they trusted her, telling her what was obviously a very well-kept secret, and smiled.

When she walked back out of the bathroom, both of their heads turned and their eyes locked onto hers. One of them got up to let her in and kiss her softly telling her without words that it was Valerie. Niccole kissed her with equal tenderness as she climbed into the bed, Valerie turning off the lights and then climbing in after. The trio fit together surprisingly comfortably and cuddled, falling asleep quickly.

* * *

In the morning, Amanda awoke to something very soft pressing into her back with something very hard pressing against her ass. She opened her eyes to see a mass of fiery hair and realized that her hand was comfortably groping a large, soft breast. She took a breath and sighed, reveling in the twins' soft, citrus and vanilla scent, which reminded her of creamsicle, overlaid heavily with the heady musk of sex.

The woman in front of her squirmed a bit and rolled over, large sparkling green eyes gazing at her intently as breasts pressed against her own and something hard and hot poked her in the thigh. The hand circling her waist slid up to cup her breast and she could feel the hard flesh slide between the rounded cheeks of her ass and grind against her. Closing her eyes, she sighed, smiling at the press of the pair of identical bodies as her own body responded to their touch.

A hand reached down between her legs to tease her and found her bald pussy already wet and sensitive. Amanda moaned, smiling at the touch, as she squirmed in pleasure. It felt incredible waking up between the pair of women, their hard cocks pressed against her in a way that was completely unfamiliar, yet incredibly wonderful. She could certainly imagine (and craved) getting used to the feeling.

Amanda closed her eyes as the twin in front of her leaned forward to kiss her. The one behind her repositioned and Amanda soon felt something pressing against her slick folds. As one of her lovers kissed her, softly slipping her tongue into the young woman's mouth, her other lover slid inside her, slowly easing in to the hilt with a contented sigh.

Valerie, obvious from the way she kissed, cupped Amanda's cheek as her tongue explored the other girl's mouth. Niccole was sliding leisurely into and out of Amanda's warm, wet folds, both women thoroughly enjoying the unhurried sex. Valerie could feel what her sister was doing behind Amanda through their long, relaxed kiss.

The twins slowly brought Amanda to the brink of pleasure, their bodies writhing in unison as hands roamed over generous curves. Pleasure erupted from Amanda as she came to a gloriously slow building, intense climax. Moaning softly into Valerie's mouth, the curvaceous brunette rode her orgasm as she ground herself wetly on Niccole's cock.

Niccole could feel Amanda's tight pussy milking her cock in the throes of her passion and it sent her over the edge. Her cock exploded, gushing another huge load of her thick cum inside of her friend's quivering pussy. The redhead buried herself deep as she felt herself erupt and Amanda, coming off her own wonderful orgasm, felt her womb fill with her friend's cum.

After a few moments, Niccole began to soften and eased herself out of the soaked, velvety folds that continued to grip her in pleasure. The tightness abated as her friend pulled out and the copious amount of cum spilled from Amanda's pussy. As with the previous night, the sheer volume of cum surprised and excited the young woman but before she could think much about it, she felt herself being rolled onto her back as another cock pressed into her.

By this point, Valerie was quivering with need and took no time burying herself to the hilt in the other woman's sopping folds. The twin was surprised that Amanda was still nearly as tight as their first time together. If Amanda wasn't completely soaked and coated in Niccole's slick cum, Valerie might have worried that her friend was too tight.

Leaning in, Valerie kissed Amanda deeply and then held herself up and began to fuck her friend just softly enough to keep the bed from squeaking. The brunette, gazing up at the woman with a cock buried inside of her, watched as Niccole moved in to capture her sister's mouth, kissing her passionately. When she broke the kiss, Niccole leaned down and kissed Amanda with the same depth of desire.

The demanding flesh stroking inside her soon had Amanda yet again writhing in pleasure. Trying to keep her voice in check, the brunette often let out soft moans and gasps of passion, as the ecstasy heightened. Her orgasm built and crashed like a wave, pulling at her moments before the bliss crashed over her.

When Amanda came, Valerie wasn't far behind. Just as Amanda came down from yet another fantastic orgasm, Valerie buried herself inside the other woman and exploded, gushing enough cum into the other woman so that some began spurting out around her cock. Amanda could feel the build of pressure and was again shocked at just how much cum the twins produced. She was beginning to find the idea extremely arousing but could only lie there languidly when the other woman climbed off of her, cum streaming from her pussy as it drained.

The trio lay there for a moment before Niccole kissed both women and got up, sauntering to the bathroom. Despite the abundance of sex and complete, languid satisfaction Amanda felt, she couldn't help lustily watch the svelte, curvy redhead. Niccole had left the door open so that when she bent over to turn on the water, keeping her legs straight and bending at the waist, both of the watching women got a clear view of her tight, perfectly sculpted ass and puffy, drooling pussy. Looking back, she smiled naughtily and winked at Amanda.

Niccole beckoned to the pair once the water was comfortable. Amanda started to get out of bed when she noticed that the sheets around her were a bit damp. Turning her mortified gaze at Valerie, the other woman just smiled and laughed sweetly, telling her not to worry.

"We usually have to switch out the sheets every morning anyway," Valerie explained, giving her a mischievous look. "We tend to get a little messy ourselves."

Finally laughing about her own messy orgasms (which she had no idea about until the previous night), Amanda followed Valerie to the bathroom. The twins helped Amanda climb into the shower on slightly shaky legs and miraculously managed to fit into the smallish space with her. Surprisingly, the twins maneuvered themselves and their lover comfortably around. None of them were too long out of the hot spray of water and there were always hands to "help" lather and rinse.

The shower went fairly quickly, despite the roving hands, and the trio were out and dressing in only about thirty minutes. Amanda didn't have anything fresh to wear so she borrowed a pair of panties which were just a little snug, and put on the rest of her clothes from the previous evening.

"Um, Amanda," Valerie asked tentatively as the trio were getting dressed. "I um... We..."

"What is it?"

Niccole looked to her sister and the other twin glanced nervously between both women before locking eyes with her twin. The pair seemed to share a profound moment of nonverbal communication before Niccole nodded and smiled. Valerie looked back to Amanda and licked her lips, opening her mouth to speak but then closing it again. She looked back to her sister who bit her lip and turned to look into Amanda's large, brown eyes.

"What," Amanda asked with a growing sense of mingled apprehension and elation.

"Well," Niccole began. "We really like you, and... um..."

She stopped and took a deep breath, closing her eyes to settle her as Amanda stood frozen in anxious hope. The pair seemed just as nervous as their friend and the awkward silence was broken when Niccole finally opened her eyes and blurted out hopefully.

"Will you be our girlfriend?"

Amanda felt her stomach flip-flop at the tumult of emotions that question engendered. She was thrilled with the idea of dating them but also worried about the implications of dating two people. They obviously didn't harbor any jealousy and she wasn't jealous of their relationship but would that change? What about everyone at school? What would the teachers and other students think? What would their parents think? Were they going to tell everyone? What would that mean?

The questions flew through Amanda's mind as she stood there, knowing she had to say something but not sure what to say. Her mouth was dry but her body responded and she could feel the excitement growing as her stomach fluttered in a jumble of lust, apprehension, and joy. She stared at Niccole, not really seeing her for just a moment before her eyes refocused and she looked between the two identical women... identical women with two identical, glorious cocks... identical women who could give her everything she ever dared to want in a partner and best friend.

Looking between the two sisters, a smile grew on her face that turned into a grin when the look of happiness bloomed on their matching, cherubic freckled faces. Niccole leapt into her new girlfriend's arms and kissed her soundly, making Amanda weak in the knees. When the kiss broke, Valerie replaced her sister in her own show of elated appreciation. As they kissed, Niccole spoke and it took a moment for Amanda to sort out what she had just said.

"So that's a yes, right?"

"Mmm hmm," the brunette mumbled into Valerie's mouth with a nod as her arms wrapped around her other new girlfriend.

Hearing her exclamation, Valerie kissed her even harder as she felt her sister throw her arms around both of them. Amanda barely came up for breath before Niccole stole her lips again and the identical pair of gorgeous redheads took turns kissing their girlfriend nearly senseless.

A grumble from Amanda's stomach sent the twins into a fit of giggles. They joked with the slightly embarrassed woman, making her laugh with them as they decided to finish dressing and go downstairs for some breakfast. Niccole and Valerie had to readjust the fit of their pants to allow for the large bulges, which had grown from the vigorous kissing. The sight made Amanda's mouth dry while having the exact opposite effect on another part of her anatomy. This relationship was certainly going to be interesting.

12