Alternate Earth Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annabel let out a breath when she was safely away from the party and headed back to her Jeep. As the party had drawn on, she was getting more and more turned on. She knew that if she hadn't left when she did, she would have given away her biggest secret (which she had become very adept at hiding).

The petite mechanic actually had two pretty huge secrets, one of which was threatening to get in the way as she climbed into her Jeep and drove home. Rather than reducing her excitement, being away from the group let her relax enough to get even more turned on. By the time she got home, she was about to explode and almost ran inside so that she could relieve the pain her excitement was causing.

Kicking her heels off as the front door closed, she went straight to her bedroom, leaving her bag, the wrap, and her bikini top like a trail of bread crumbs from the front door to her bedroom. When she got there, she yanked the skirted bottoms off, sucking in a breath at the slight pain it caused. As her legs spread and the tight bottoms were removed, her thick, flaccid but quickly hardening cock unfurled from where it hid, tucked uncomfortably between her legs, and her heavy balls dropped back into their fleshy sac from where she had pushed them painfully up inside her body.

When Anna was born, she had actually been born Joseph Allen Smith, a slightly under-weight boy, to two very proud parents. She was raised as an unusually pretty boy until puberty when she started developing breasts and a more feminine figure. Doctors explained that her hormone levels seemed unusually strange and her body was not responding normally for a teenage boy. A couple of experts had heard of the extremely rare condition and explained that there really were no treatments for it.

By the time Anna's medical condition became apparent, her mother had died from cancer about three years before. Anna's father was terrified that his son's condition was dangerous but, after a few months and two more opinions, he was relieved, if a little unsettled, to understand the condition transforming his son to a daughter. It took some time for both of them to adjust, but after a few months, a move, and a name change, both of them eventually started falling into their new roles as father and daughter. Surprisingly, Anna quickly took to being a girl, though she still had a lot of tomboy tendencies. Her father took his cue from her and became just as comfortable with his cute, tomboyish daughter after only a couple of years.

As she grew into a fit, petite but curvaceous young woman, her male equipment continued to grow into the large, rigid, and distinctly male but surprisingly feminine equipment that dangled from between her legs. At first, hiding her large, perpetually excited equipment was a constant source of anxiety for the tiny young girl. Eventually, however; she became very proud of her cock, especially once she experienced the pleasure it could give her... and others.

Though she was small, even for a girl, her cock was certainly not. Protruding proudly from where her pussy should have been was a thick, veiny, six inch, cock with a sharp upward curve and a large, bulbous head that throbbed with need. Dangling below the impressive member hung a pair of large, equally impressive balls that were just about the size of golf balls. The whole area, like the rest of her impressive body, was totally smooth and hairless, making an already above average cock look monstrous on her tiny, though muscular body.

Almost as soon as her massive cock was free of its painful confinement, she grasped it hard with her right hand and started jerking it, making her weak in the knees as relief and then pleasure flooded across her body. She barely managed to stumble to the bed, collapsing onto her back and groping one of her firm, pert breasts with her left hand, pinching the nipple. Moaning with pleasure, she jerked even faster, feeling her balls begin to tighten.

She had gotten so turned on flirting with Emma and Stephen that she wasn't even going to last two minutes. It had been junior high since the last time she had been even close to finishing in less than five minutes and she felt like she was on fire. Her whole body quivered as she approached her climax, feeling the build up like a volcano about to explode. She even began to moan louder and louder as she got close.

Anna moaned as she came, her cock erupting a huge blast of cum that sailed up from her cock to catch her full in the face, startling her and turning her on even more as she tasted her own tangy, bitter-sweet cream. The throbbing in her balls was almost painful as they began to empty themselves in long, thick streams of hot, sticky cum. She moaned again as another wave of pleasure exploded across her body and a second rope of cum hit her just below the chin. The next few shots left thick ropes across her breasts and tightly clenched abs. By the time her orgasm subsided, she was covered in her own cum and panting heavily as she finished swallowing what landed in her mouth and licking up anything her tongue could reach from her face.

Her body still trembled as her cock and balls continued to throb with need. As a side-effect of her condition, her body had a significant hormonal imbalance. Though her large and perky breasts were 100% real and her femininity in both stature and body shape attested to fairly normal-to-high estrogen levels in a woman, her unique anatomy produced surprising amounts of testosterone as well. Somehow, her femininity hasn't lessened with such high levels of testosterone and the only real effects seemed to be her cock (of course), extremely defined muscles, and a remarkably high sex drive.

Reaching over to the night stand, she opened the drawer and grasped her favorite toy, a fairly large, vibrating, veiny, pink dong. It was curved so that, when she slid it inside her ass, it hit the spot that launched her into another galaxy. Using a little lube and taking a little time, she situated it the way she wanted it and then turned it on, leaving the Earth for a while.

About twenty minutes later, completely out of breath and absolutely drenched in her own sweat and cum, she reached a trembling hand down between her legs to turn off the vibrations and slowly pull the vibrator from her tender ass. She lay there a few minutes, recovering, before she slowly sat up and made her way carefully to her bathroom to wash up. She could feel the thick layer of cum that coated her chest and stomach start to ooze down her body so she took her right hand and dragged it through the sticky cream, bringing a huge glob to her mouth. Standing in front of her shower, she closed her eyes as she licked her fingers clean, savoring the delicious taste of her cum.

Opening her eyes, she smiled and licked her lips as she stepped into the shower to clean herself up before she went to bed. Within twenty minutes, she was clean, dry, and climbing into a freshly made bed. The pillowcase, sheet, and towel she got cum onto earlier lay in a heap by the door with her other laundry. Though she was basking in the afterglow of her recent pleasure, she found herself sighing longingly as she thought back to the last time she had sex, which was over three years ago. Anna's memory drifted back to her last night in California, the same night she graduated from the University of California, Berkeley and her last night with the first person she ever loved.

Chapter 2:

A much younger Mary Annabel Smith, in experience if not in years, had just received her Masters of Business Administration from UC Berkeley. Her plans to leave and go back to South Carolina were no secret and had been a constant source of tension with her girlfriend over the past month. The pair always managed to work things out but the looming move made life in their tiny, studio apartment a series of broken moments of quiet depression, cheerful denial, and lots of desperate, passionate sex.

Skylar Leigh Reynolds, Anna's longtime girlfriend, desperately wanted Anna to stay, trying hard early on to convince her to join her at work for her father and uncle. When Anna explained that she was going home to work in her own family's business, Skylar reluctantly understood and accepted her girlfriend's decision. They talked about doing a long-distance relationship but, with Anna insisting that she would likely never live permanently in California and Skylar never planning to live anywhere else, they reached an impasse.

The truth was, part of Anna really wanted to stay, but the life and future she wanted was back in South Carolina, even if the woman she wanted to spend it with couldn't come with her. She honestly thought about staying, working with Skylar for her father and uncle's boat charter business, Bay-View Charters, and trying to build a future with the other woman, but it would mean leaving her own father and half of her life behind. Even Skylar realized that it wasn't going to work and, despite a few miserable, teary eyed conversations, both women knew splitting up was the right thing to do. About two weeks before graduation, the couple decided to end things as Anna drove away and then promised to stay close no matter what.

Even though Skylar wished otherwise, she understood why the other woman couldn't leave everything behind and stay with her. Skylar had grown up working in her family's boat charter business since she was a child and joined as a full-time manager after graduating with her Bachelor's two years before. She and her father talked about expanding into the SCUBA market and Skylar dreamed of running her own dive shop as an expansion of their family's company. She didn't know much about the consulting company Anna's dad ran but she recognized the same devotion to family that she saw in herself. While her dad had been at her graduation from Berkeley two years before, Anna wanted him to stay home this time. She was looking forward to seeing him but she wanted to spend every second possible with her girlfriend.

After the graduation ceremony, Skylar ran up to Anna and pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss, both for congratulations and just to share another moment before the tiny woman had to leave the next day. Speaking of Skylar, the short, auburn haired woman could feel the lithe curves of her girlfriend through her graduation robes as the taller woman bent over to press herself against her. The robe and sundress Anna wore felt stifling and she envied Skylar's usual, much more comfortable attire.

As a traditional California girl, Skylar almost always dressed the part and her lithe, fit, 5'7" body looked amazing in anything (or nothing). Her long, blonde hair cascaded in waves to frame a heart-shaped, soft featured face that made her look young and sweet. Ray-Ban aviator style sunglasses hid her large and expressive, bright blue eyes. As usual, her outfit consisted of a loose tank top and shorts over a bikini. Today, the pink, Victoria's Secret tank top said "Mermaids have more fun," and her white, cutoff jean shorts showed off her long legs and gorgeous ass perfectly. A sea green bikini top restrained the flawless, perky breasts, which filled it out wonderfully, and could just be seen under the loose top. Her generous, naturally upturned mouth curved into her normal infectious grin as she drew away from the kiss.

The pair walked hand in hand to Skylar's car (since Anna's Jeep was already packed) and headed back to their apartment to get ready for the party. Before they drove off, Anna pushed Skylar up against the car and kissed her again thoroughly, both women feeling the other's growing bulge and trying hard not to remember that this was likely their last night together. When the kiss ended to suggestive chuckles, the pair quickly got in and drove back to their tiny, overpriced, studio apartment.

The two women fell onto each other as soon as they were inside the apartment. Anna's cap, robe, and dress wound up scattered across the room along with Skylar's tank top and shorts. A bikini top and bra flew to opposite sides of the room as tight panties and bikini bottoms strained under the aching flesh tucked tightly into them. Reaching down, Anna pushed her hands into the front of the bikini bottoms and under the gaff to slide them down, making room for Skylar's impressive cock and balls to come out of hiding. The blonde sighed with relief as her cock and balls swung out, aching as her cock swelled quickly to its full eight inches. Anna got a similar treatment and soon, both naked girls had collapsed onto the bed, hands roaming as they stayed locked in a passionate, almost desperate kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, Skylar's hand shot out, groping for the nightstand and the bottle of lube in the top drawer. When she finally found it, the bedside clock clattering to the floor with two butt plugs and a dildo following it, she pulled it out and quickly smeared some onto her cock. She was desperate to be inside her girlfriend and the other woman was no less frantic.

Anna moaned into Skylar's mouth as the taller blonde slid her cock into her girlfriend's tight ass. Even after their morning sex and the quickie before the graduation ceremony, neither woman seemed to be able to get enough of the other. Their frantic coupling brought both of them to wild, screaming orgasms, Anna exploding all over her pumping hand and Skylar's slim, fit stomach and pert, full breasts while Skylar emptied herself into Anna's delicious, clenching ass. Both women collapsed onto the bed, drenched in sweat as they kissed languidly, holding each other in a comfortable embrace.

Before long, both women knew they needed to get ready. There were 40 women at their sorority house having an awesome, exclusive graduation party and neither woman wanted to be late, though Skylar joked about tying Anna to the bed and not letting her leave... ever. The two laughed as they got up and started getting dressed.

Knowing that they didn't have to hide their anatomy, since the sorority was secretly exclusive to girls like them, Anna didn't tuck her cock and balls when she slid into a pair of green striped bikini bottoms. She put on the matching bikini top under a purple midriff tank top with a stylized picture of a palm tree and stepped into a pair of loose, low-rise cutoff jean shorts. Finishing the look with a pair of green sandals, she teased her hair and touched up her makeup before turning to regard her girlfriend.

Skylar stood in front of the mirror giving her outfit a hard look. She had climbed much more comfortably back into the clothes she had been wearing before and looked no less incredible. Her tousled hair, sexy outfit, and light, almost invisible makeup made her look delectable and Anna thought seriously about ripping their clothes back off and spending the rest of the night in their bed. Skylar met her gaze with the same thought. Grinning at each other, they kissed once more and then headed out to meet the rest of their sorority.

The house wasn't far, only about six blocks from their little apartment, so the pair decided to walk and enjoy the great weather, holding hands as they strolled through the neighborhood south of campus. Since the Lambda Delta Psi sorority was only about five years old and five of the original nine members were still in graduate programs at Berkeley, they were only able to get a house within the past year and it wasn't much compared to those belonging to local chapters of well-established, national sororities. Luckily, Penelope, the founding president, and Rachel, their chapter president at the time, were charismatic and likeable so the Greek Council was very helpful and welcoming with minimal cattiness from other sororities.

Because of the important secret each member keeps for all of the other members, the sisters of Lambda Delta Psi are uniquely close compared to other sororities. Without the strong bonds forged by the seven founding members, the sorority would never have been able to form as a secret, exclusive haven for natural dickgirls and transgendered women. That closeness and deep understanding of each other has allowed its members to quickly and flawlessly recognize which pledges are equipped to fit into the sorority and which should be politely but firmly recommended for membership in one of the other sororities on campus.

Four of the founding members met purely through chance on a LBTG community site catering to transgendered and transsexual women on campus. The four, Alexis, Penelope, Francis, and Olivia, got to know each other very well using the site and, within a couple of months, became close enough to meet for coffee and quickly became fast friends. Alexis had a class with Skylar around the same time and both thought the other was really attractive. They chatted and, by the time Skylar worked up the nerve to ask Alexis out, Alexis's roommate had already discovered her secret and the pair had been dating for a week. During the conversation, their similarities came out, so Alexis introduced Skylar to the group about a week after their first meeting.

Annabel met both Olivia and the last of the original group, Estelle, through her roommate, Rita. Rita was one of Olivia's friends from high school as well as a music major. Rita and Annabel ran into Olivia about a week after the coffee meeting and, even though Anna managed to hide what she was from Rita, Olivia noticed pretty easily after getting to know the others like herself. Towards the end of their quick conversation, Olivia made a coffee date with Anna the next afternoon, Rita none the wiser. When Rita invited Estelle, another music major, over to work on some of their homework about two weeks before mid-terms, the now very perceptive Anna quickly recognized Estelle for what she was and told her discreetly about their group.

Of the seven women quickly becoming the best of friends, only Francis was a transitioning male to female transsexual. Each of the other six women had a variation of the extremely rare genetic anomaly, which transformed an otherwise normal child into a woman with a cock. Alexis, Skylar, and Annabel were all born male and found out at puberty that their bodies responded abnormally to their hormonal balance, developing very feminine features and almost no ability to grow body and facial hair. Olivia, Penelope, and Estelle had a slightly more traumatic experience, having been born as girls but experiencing a mildly painful inversion of their female sexual organs into unusually large male organs over about 9 months early during their puberty. While the group realized the rarity of their conditions, they just assumed that there were more women like them than they thought.

As it turned out, the newly formed group of friends were six of the seven total natural dickgirls in the entire freshman class. Unbeknownst to them, there were also eleven sophomores, four juniors, nine seniors, and sixteen across all graduate programs also attending Berkeley that year. Not one of the 40 dickgirls even attempted to join a sorority and most of them were just trying to keep a low profile. Over the next few years, the girls found nearly half of them as they learned to recognize certain signs that no one seemed to notice. Things like the way a girl sat while tucking, the way her body moved during normal activities, an avoidance of certain topics, and trying to fit into a group but avoiding certain activities, among a few others, made it very easy to notice once they figured out what to look for.

It was Alexis and Skylar who suggested founding a sorority during their sophomore year. They had discovered a few of the upper class dickgirls by that point and most of them were thrilled with the idea. A few were nervous about trying to make it exclusive to transwomen and others like themselves without making it obvious but Olivia thought that, by making themselves "welcoming to all gender identified women," they'd seem inclusive while allowing those who wanted it the ability to keep their anatomical anomaly secret.

123456...9