Alternate Earth Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group founded the sorority that spring and the next two years went very well. Their faculty advisor really didn't know that the sorority was full of transwomen (though it was obvious they didn't discriminate when a couple of outed transwomen joined) and they eventually managed to get a small house during Anna's first year in the Master's program. After they formed and the word got out about how tolerant the sorority was to transgendered girls, their membership grew significantly. Girls like them flocked to the sorority and soon, rather than having only 10 percent of the total available membership, they had nearly 85 percent while still appearing to outsiders as having only a few transwomen among their members.

By the time Anna graduated from her MBA program, the Lambda Delta Psi sorority had 25 undergraduate members and five academic advisors from the graduate school who had been members as undergraduates. Eleven other graduate students, including Anna, were former members who stayed semi-active in the sorority, helping with fundraising, community service projects, and social activities. As a result, Anna and Skylar were walking towards a graduation party at a house packed with 40 women just like them, all excited to celebrate the graduation of their senior class and master's degree alumni.

The pair managed to walk to their sorority house in about 10 minutes, holding hands and enjoying each other's company the entire way. When they got there, they let themselves in and were both greeted warmly by the women chatting in the living room. The pair spotted Alexis and were surprised to see her there.

"Alex! I thought you were in L.A.," Anna asked, happy to see the only other member of their group who had moved.

"And miss an excuse to see everyone? Not likely!" Alexis smiled and hugged both women before leading them back to the kitchen to get drinks.

Anna, Skylar, and Alexis met up with Penelope and Francis in the kitchen to another round of hugs and warm greetings. Penelope, a medical student, had been asking Francis about her transition and discussing her interest in becoming a plastic surgeon. If things went well, she could start working in the heavily saturated industry within the next four years, hopefully doing well enough to make a name for herself. The girls were offering encouragement to each other when Estelle walked up with Olivia, sharing more hugs with Anna and Skylar.

The group talked for a while, greeting a few of the other members as they came in to get something to drink. Skylar and Alexis, the only members of their group who didn't stay to continue post-graduate degrees, caught up with Olivia's law degree progress and then quizzed Estelle on the status of her music Ph.D. The whole time, Anna and Skylar were inseparable.

After some time, the group mingled with a few other friends, Anna greeting a couple of the younger members she tutored and caught up with her "little sister," the freshman she sponsored during her junior year, now a junior herself. Skylar did the same and ran into her own "little sister," a few minutes later. The pair continued to make the rounds, enjoying the party and being able to spend time together with their closest friends.

Before long, Anna and Skylar found themselves back amongst their five best friends and spent most of the rest of the party in that group. Anna loved each of her six best friends, especially Skylar. The seven of them shared a bond unique even in their closely knit sorority. After losing her mother to cancer, leaving her friends to go back home to work with her father was going to be the most difficult thing she has ever done.

Of course, none of her sisters wanted her to leave. All six of them, including Skylar, were staying in California and only Alexis moved outside the bay area. They also all knew that she was going to go work with her father in his consulting business, so they didn't make leaving more difficult for her by begging her to stay, which she greatly appreciated.

The party started breaking up just after dark, and Anna discreetly pointed out the prominent bulges on some of the women walking hand in hand to their rooms in the house. The group of best friends giggled as Penelope pointed out a few trying to hide theirs as they headed out the door and either back to the dorms or to their own apartments. Giving a significant look to Anna, Skylar mentioned that they should probably be heading back and the group shared another round of hugs, this time with promises to stay in touch going all around. Alexis suggested, not for the first time, an annual reunion and, like every other time she suggested it, the group agreed readily. Penelope, anxious to get back to her own girlfriend (obvious from her own pronounced bulge tenting her sundress) offered to give Anna and Skylar a ride back to their apartment. Anna made her final goodbyes and, holding hands with Skylar, followed Penelope out to her car.

Skylar waited for Penelope to unlock her car and then opened the front door for Anna, putting on a feigned southern belle accent (which sounded hilariously bad) to act the part of a southern gentleman opening a door for her girlfriend.

"Why, I do declare," Anna exclaimed in an exaggerated version of her own refined South Carolina accent (which she usually hid most of the time). "Aren't you just the sweetest thing! Bless your heart."

The trio giggled, erupting into laughter as they tried to hold in their mirth. Thanks to Anna's "lessons in talking southern," they knew that Anna's "bless your heart," is much more akin to a "fuck you," than a "thank you." Giggling, Penelope joined in with her own atrocious fake southern accent as they joked and laughed. Penelope and Skylar immediately ganged up on Anna as they drove off, repeating things they've heard her say when her emotions were high and her accent comes out. Of course, Anna responded adamantly in perfectly neutral, unaccented English that she did not sound like that.

The ride was short and the couple thanked Penelope as they got out at their small apartment. Before they got to the door, Skylar suddenly turned and grabbed Anna, pulling her into a deep, powerful kiss. Anna felt her knees go weak and her panties get significantly tighter as their tongues danced. The feel of her girlfriend pressing against her forced all other thoughts from her mind as her need took over rational thought. When Skylar pulled back, she grinned and took Anna's hand, pulling her into the building and quickly up the stairs.

The two fell onto each other as soon as they were through the door to their tiny studio. Anna pressed Skylar against the wall and kissed her soundly as soon as the door clicked closed. The taller blonde responded vigorously, her hands roaming and nearly ripping the tiny woman's clothes off as she yanked the shirt and bikini top over her head. Anna was just as frantic in undressing Skylar and soon, both women were naked and pressing hard, throbbing flesh against each other.

Anna, the stronger of the two even though she was eight inches shorter than the other woman, pressed her girlfriend against the wall and kissed her fiercely. Skylar kissed her back just as fiercely and tried to push back, incredibly turned on by Anna's forcefulness. Anna reached up and grabbed a fist of her hair, pulling her into the kiss and eliciting a moan from the other woman. After a few more moments, Anna pulled her away from the wall and, still kissing, and walked Skylar forcefully over to the bed. Throwing her down onto it, Anna jumped on top of the prone woman to straddle her and kiss her again, trapping her arms above her head as their tongues danced.

The small, powerful woman ground herself on Skylar's cock as she reached onto the night stand and deftly grabbed the bottle of lube. Anna slid down her girlfriend's lithe, sexy body and yanked her legs apart, placing herself between the slim blonde's long, shapely legs. Smearing some lube onto her aching, rigid cock, Anna deftly slid into the other woman's eager ass before leaning in to kiss her girlfriend deeply. When the kiss broke, Anna yanked Skylar's legs up and put the blonde's feet on her shoulders as she began thoroughly fucking the other woman's incredible ass.

Skylar was losing her mind; she was so turned on. Anna's forceful and desperate fucking had her hard and aching as her ass was pummeled. She couldn't stop herself from crying out on each thrust and both women knew they wouldn't last long at that pace. Anna could feel her balls tighten as she continued to pound her girlfriend into the mattress and knew that Skylar was just as turned on. Looking down, she could see a stream of pre-cum leaking from the head of her girlfriend's cock and, on impulse, she reached down and ran her finger through it before pulling it to her mouth to taste. Skylar watched and moaned as she saw the other woman savoring her juices.

Anna sped up and then started losing her rhythm as she got close. Skylar could feel herself approaching her own climax but felt the other woman erupt inside her before she could reach it. Anna came with a long moan as she emptied herself inside her girlfriend for the fourth time that day. Riding the orgasm, she jerked inside Skylar's tight, velvety ass and buried herself to the hilt. Knowing Skylar was close, she let out a primal growl as she picked the pace back up, pushing through the orgasm and almost painful sensitivity to fuck her girlfriend into her own orgasm. Surprised, Skylar could hardly catch her breath before her climax shocked her senseless. Without even touching herself, Skylar erupted all over her stomach as Anna continued to pummel her ass. The orgasm was as surprising as it was intense and it stole Skylar's senses for a moment. When she came out of her climax, she found Anna kissing her soundly, pulling her head into an awkward position, as the other woman was still buried to the hilt inside her.

Skylar reveled in the kiss and rigorous sex. She was still horny and, miraculously, still aching and rigid with need. Her orgasm was intense but, since she hadn't touched her cock the whole time, she wanted to fuck something. Using the leverage of her longer limbs, she rolled so that Anna was beneath her on her back and pulled herself off the other woman's cock. The two kissed fiercely as Skylar lubed herself up. Suddenly, Skylar flipped Anna onto her stomach and lifted her ass, pressing herself into the surprised and excited woman and easily gliding her cock into Anna's glorious anus.

The svelte blonde rolled her eyes as Anna clenched on her strong, pounding strokes. The incredibly tight, slick ass was like heaven to Skylar's throbbing, needy cock and she lost herself in it. Both women were making animalistic mewling noises as they moved together, all pretense of romance gone in a cyclone of desperate need and wild passion. Skylar was gripping Anna's tight ass and hips hard as she yanked the other woman into her forceful thrusts. Reaching out, she grabbed a fistful of her girlfriend's lustrous, auburn hair and yanked her up, wrapping her arm around to fill her hand with one of Anna's firm, full breasts. Clutching the other woman tightly to her, she vigorously pounded Anna's ass as her mouth found Anna's neck. Skylar bit and nibbled as she continued to vigorously, almost violently, fuck her girlfriend.

The primal sex reached a crescendo as Anna came hard, her semi-flaccid cock leaking gobs of cum while Skylar's strokes became more and more frantic. Anna wailed as she came, her ass clenching and trying to milk Skylar's aching cock as it heightened both women's pleasure. Skylar wasn't quite close but hearing her girlfriend's ecstatic howl brought her so close she almost surprised herself again. In moments, while Anna was still panting and moaning on each powerful thrust, Skylar slammed herself balls deep one last time and erupted inside the other woman, cumming for the fifth and final time that night.

Exhausted, sweat drenched, and supremely satisfied, both women collapsed to the bed, Anna falling into a pool of her own cum and not caring at all. The pair lay there, unable to do anything but breath for a few moments before rolling around to embrace each other and kiss deeply. Anna tucked herself into Skylar's arms and lay there in bliss for a while, just listening to each other breathe. She could feel her cum drying on her stomach and couldn't bring herself to care. She felt Skylar's cum in her ass and sighed contentedly. Eventually, the pair extricated themselves from the tangle of limbs and stripped the soiled sheets, exchanging them for clean ones before showering and going to bed.

The next morning, Anna awoke to something warm, soft, and wet doing amazing things to her throbbing, somewhat sore erection. Looking down, she saw Skylar's bright blue eyes gazing up at her while the blonde's full, lush lips wrapped tightly around her aching cock. The sight was so erotic, and the mouth and tongue so talented, that Anna couldn't help herself and came within minutes. Skylar eagerly swallowed every drop and then moved up the smaller woman's fit body to kiss her deeply, the taste of Anna's cum still strong on her breath.

"Mmm," Anna moaned as she smiled. "Thank you! You're so good at that. Can I repay the favor?"

"Tempting," Skylar replied with a giggle and a smirk. "But I really wanna fuck your ass again. I swear, you have the most incredible ass."

"Well," Anna replied, kissing her girlfriend to punctuate her statements. "How can I possibly refuse that?"

Anna reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube from the night stand but stopped as she did, looking at the nearly empty bottle and back at her girlfriend. The two broke into laughter as they realized that they'd used up an entire bottle in less than three days.

Managing to take the last of the lube, Anna smeared it onto Skylar's thick, veiny cock and spread her legs. Skylar's cock slid in easily and the two immediately began writhing together, Anna locking her legs around the other woman. Gazing into each other's eyes, the couple slowly built up their pleasure as they reveled in their intimacy and deep feelings for each other. Just as Anna felt her climax about to crash over her, she whispered an almost inaudible "I love you." Staring back into her eyes, Skylar echoed her softly as they came together in a blinding simultaneous orgasm.

Anna and Skylar lay there for a little while in silence, knowing that when they got up, Anna would have to leave. That time came all too soon as Anna's alarm went off and both women, teary eyed, got up to shower and get dressed.

Anna's farewell with Skylar was hard on both of them but, after a month, they were comfortable with their new relationship. At first, Skylar talked about visiting, but as the months went by and that didn't happen, they both realized it was for the best. After about a year, Skylar met an Australian model who chartered one of their boats and found out the woman was moving to San Francisco and that she was trans. The two immediately hit it off and quickly started dating. Anna met the statuesque woman a few months before and, at 6'1" with a model's physique and incredible beauty, not to mention her amazingly laid back personality and sexy accent, Anna certainly couldn't blame Skylar, even if she was a little jealous. Honestly, though; Anna couldn't be happier for her first love. The new couple were great together and really happy. Anna was just glad they stayed such close friends and that

Chapter 3:

Stephen had to close the next night. Emma was on that shift too so they talked a little about the party and commiserated about their hangovers. It was pretty late when a guy came in with a small, solid state USB drive that he needed data retrieval on. Emma called Stephen over and they both explained that data retrieval was difficult but doable unless the files were corrupted or hard deleted. The man seemed a little nervous and explained that there was some stuff on there he didn't want anyone to see but he needed to get the data out even more.

Stephen got a strange vibe from him but he agreed to take a look as long as the data was not illegal. He also told the man that encrypted data will not be retrieved. The man nodded and thanked them before filling out the paperwork and running off. The whole thing seemed odd to Stephen so he told Emma that he would take care of it. He didn't want her wrapped up in this if it got weird and something told him that it was going to get very weird.

Stephen plugged the drive into their computer and it came up blank. He ran a few checks of the drive but it still came up blank so he tried to run a recovery software on it. It wasn't until he was going to switch to another machine that he realized that the partition he was looking at was only 6 GB of space but the drive label showed 8 GB. Somehow, 2 GB of drive space was unaccounted for.

It wasn't until Stephen tried to find out what happened to the other 2 GB that he realized there was a hidden partition on that drive. Hidden partitions are tricky since a hidden partition will not even register system files or other data. He could think of no reason why someone would hide the partition. Password protect it, yes but hiding the entire partition using a technique that would make it impossible to find unless you were looking for it specifically seemed almost paranoid for data protection.

A hidden partition isn't exactly the easiest of problems to solve. If the computer won't recognize the partition, anything on that part of the drive might as well be invisible. There are a lot of ways to hide a partition, one of which is to set it up so that only the program (on the specific computer) that created it will recognize it. There are a few programs out there that will do that and a few more that will simply hide it with a password. Stephen attempted to determine which was used to make this particular drive and discovered that the partition wasn't created using any program or parameter he knew.

At this point, he could have written it off, closed up and waited for the guy to come back, telling him it was beyond their capability. That, of course, would be admitting failure and Stephen was not about to admit defeat in the realm of computers. Using every trick he knew, he finally managed to figure out how the drive partition was hidden and he was impressed. Someone had used a custom, state of the art drive program to create a "false bottom" to the drive. Normal partition programs wouldn't even see the whole drive. Whoever had done this completely re-wrote the index and drive statistics while providing a "key" to let the computer recognize it. It took Stephen another hour just to figure out the key and open the drive.

At first, Stephen was just going to copy the data onto blank CD's like they normally do but his curiosity got the better of him and he looked at one of the files. What he saw was even harder to believe than the ghosted drive. He was looking at a shipping manifest with a massive dollar amount for goods that were fairly undefined. When he examined the document, it appeared to be legitimate but something told him that "Specialty Industrial Equipment" was what someone had put in place of some kind of illegal item.

Quickly, he closed the manifest and stood for a second, completely unsure what to do. He could go to the police with what he had but he was worried that it might turn out to be just a mistake and everything was totally innocent. He went back and forth about what to do until about five minutes later, deciding to go with his instincts and inform the police. Even if it was innocent (which he really didn't think it was) it's better to be on the safe side.

He started copying the drive onto a small pin drive so he had a copy he could give to the police. It didn't take too long, even though the 1.8 GB partition was almost half full, and Stephen was finishing up when Emma called him up to the front. The store was about to close so Stephen walked out from the little back area the Geek Squad had and saw that there was a pretty intimidating man at the counter.

123456...9